Ukraine

Parodite

Re: Ukraine

Post by Parodite »

Soon Putin et-al dead; Russia big winner. Chance to become normal. Finally end of Mafiosi rule. Russian soul and culture shines. Oligarchs Hall of Shame. Oil and gas will flow from Russia to Western Europe again, no big deal. CCP scared of own people for good reason! Iran as usual full of freaky dreams, no muscle. New pandemic comes do big reset. Nature not care, shrugs shoulders. Trump 2024 killed. Mass psychosis. Fiction rules. Synchronized madness. Nothing on Internet taken seriously anymore. Experience all deep fake. Smartphone most hated object. Finally.
Deep down I'm very superficial
noddy

Post by noddy »

Parodite wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:26 am Soon Putin et-al dead; Russia big winner. Chance to become normal. Finally end of Mafiosi rule. Russian soul and culture shines. Oligarchs Hall of Shame. Oil and gas will flow from Russia to Western Europe again, no big deal. CCP scared of own people for good reason! Iran as usual full of freaky dreams, no muscle. New pandemic comes do big reset. Nature not care, shrugs shoulders. Trump 2024 killed. Mass psychosis. Fiction rules. Synchronized madness. Nothing on Internet taken seriously anymore. Experience all deep fake. Smartphone most hated object. Finally.
you forgot food and energy prices going through the roof and billions of people rioting, global chaos and DOOOOOOOOM for everyone.

wont care if you are western, eastern, or in the middle somewhere.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:25 am I never said that, Imran Khan does have alot of like mindeds and support.

Pakistan exists in a space of getting support from the US and China, playing both sides - by choosing one side hard he is annoying the other factions who dont want to go all in with China, he is losing magority support.

If Paklstan goes all in with China, the Indian side will be forced to go furthur to the west , unless you believe in mermaids.

US needed pakistan for access to Afghanistan and training the islamist etc etc .. US needed Afghanistan as a jumping board to "central Asia , for Oil and Gas of central Asia, but also to cut the "Silk road" of China.

This failed

Now, US does not need Pakistan anymore .. rather .. US now massaging Modi, India , idea being Modi will confront China .. :lol: .. Modi will milk US but not confront China, Indians no dummy , they know China next door and neighbour.

Means , now Pakistan and India aly , friends.

When push came to shove, West saw the reality .. Pakistan and India said NYET

--

What is happening now is , that Russia officially said today that no Western country will take part in Ukraine negotiation, only regional countries will take part .. meeting is in Istanbul

As said, emperor is naked .. Biden played his hand badly

Zelenskyy knows now that he on his own and will pay the price and settle with Russia .. once this done and sealed, Russia will help in rebuilding Ukraine and again it will be LoviDovi .. Zelenskyy learned his lesson and Ukraine paid the price.

In the meantime , Yemeni taking out Saudi Oil installations , one at a time .. things seems escalated dramatically since this :

LOL.jpeg
LOL.jpeg (620.88 KiB) Viewed 2934 times

Dont be mistaken, this a scheme to separate Arabs from their money :lol: :lol: .. nothing to do with confronting Iran .. US said no fight with mad mullahs, Israel cant, and Arabs even more cant.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Ukrainian Women Seeking Russian Soldiers. Ultimate Goal: Amor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef6aXrxUsd8

Ef6aXrxUsd8
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

276320628_285226093789850_4289074788036700015_n.jpg
276320628_285226093789850_4289074788036700015_n.jpg (179.92 KiB) Viewed 2910 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

A chronology of the Ukraine situation with intelligent commentary.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article216293.html
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Why the Russians are getting their butts kicked in the Ukraine. It seems the Marine's strange decision to get rid of it tanks a couple of years ago was the smart thing to do

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/flashp ... heres-why/
The Marines want to get rid of their tanks. Here’s why.
By Shawn Snow
Mar 26, 2020
Marine Corps M1A1 Abrams tank gunners will be able to program when main gun rounds explode. ( Lance Cpl. Holly Pernell)

A series of wargames conducted between 2018 and 2019 helped inform the Corps’ decision to divest of tanks and outmoded units and equipment that will have trouble surviving in fight with peer adversaries like China, according to a Marine Corps force redesign report.

From those wargames the Corps learned that the unit that shoots first has a “decisive advantage” on the battlefield and forces that can operate inside the range of enemy long-range precision fires “are more operationally relevant than forces which must rapidly maneuver to positions outside the ”weapons engagement zone, the report reads.

The Corps’ decision to divest of tanks, cut ground cannon artillery and light attack air platforms has stoked some criticism. Tanks historically have had success in high-end and urban warfare for decades boasting devastating firepower highly lethal to ground forces.
RELATED
The Corps is axing all of its tank battalions and cutting grunt units
As part of Commandant of the Marine Corps Gen. David Berger’s plan to redesign the force to confront China and other peer adversaries by 2030, the Marines are axing all three of its tank battalions, and chucking out all law enforcement battalions and bridging companies, according to a news release from Marine Corps Combat Development Command.
By Shawn Snow

But tanks and armored vehicles have had trouble surviving against the threat of precision strike and the plethora of drone and reconnaissance systems flooding conflict zones across the Middle East.

For recent evidence, a Turkish launched operation targeting Syrian regime army troops in late February decimated more than a hundred tanks and armored vehicles, dozens of artillery pieces and hundreds of Syrian forces, according to the Turkish National Ministry of Defense.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:01 am https://youtu.be/5IM4rnNcvPI

5IM4rnNcvPI

The most valuable attribute Western establishment has is the "trust" of their people

In 5 yrs Americans will know the truth .. Same as in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria this will backfire on America

This trust is eroded more and more

noddy

Post by noddy »

the biggest argument against the conspiracy theory of Ukraine attacking itself as a British false flag is all the rest of both sides of the argument.

Putin has made many speeches for why he attacked, Azari has dutifyully reposted them, and Britain is also with Germany in the list of countries that tried to NOT to punish Russia for this.

one second NATO is spinless, testicle deprived , post modern peaceniks, next minute the masterminds playing Putin like a puppet.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Doc wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:17 am Why the Russians are getting their butts kicked in the Ukraine. It seems the Marine's strange decision to get rid of it tanks a couple of years ago was the smart thing to do
indeed.

Now he has announced he isnt going to attackl Kyiv anymore - some will spin this as to his good character, others might notice he wasnt even looking close to being able to take it anyway.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:15 am
Doc wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:17 am Why the Russians are getting their butts kicked in the Ukraine. It seems the Marine's strange decision to get rid of it tanks a couple of years ago was the smart thing to do
indeed.

Now he has announced he isnt going to attackl Kyiv anymore - some will spin this as to his good character, others might notice he wasnt even looking close to being able to take it anyway.

Russia did not say want to take Ukraine .. this not like US taking all Iraq or Afghanistan

That is why it is WRONG calling Russian "incursion" an "Invasion"

Invasion is US invading Iraq and Afghanistan, occupying a country

My take is, Russia had 2 intention

- Destroying all Ukrainian military installation AND capability, ground and air capability, eliminating Ukraine being a military threat to Russia

In modern war, this done remote with cruise missiles and drones .. that is what Russia did .. no tanks needed for that

- To militarily occupy Ukraine/Russia border region Strategically important to Russia

That has to be done with boot on the ground, that is completed now

Conquering Kyiv was not objective as Russia not into "Regime Change" .. Russia said openly that prefers Zelenskyy stay in power

Russia want a neutral Ukraine that is no "military" danger to Russia

Russia did agree that Ukraine enters EU as it is an economic and social issue , but NO to any military stuff .. Seems Ukraine has already agreed to all these

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Speaking of unsupported arguments . . . see above.

Anyways, an ersatz Iranian, enjoying all the benefits of living in the West, with a serious, apparently terminal, case of Russophilia.

Too funny. From both a historical and current perspective.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:35 am Speaking of unsupported arguments . . . see above.

Anyways, an ersatz Iranian, enjoying all the benefits of living in the West, with a serious, apparently terminal, case of Russophilia.

Will post link to each line posted above .. when I posting anything, I have in mind that I will be asked to validate it.

This intelligent unbiased debate the way West deserves .. imagine somebody would have posted against Iraq or Afghanistan war, would have he been a traitor to Western front ? after the fact we see now he would have been a good loyal Western citizen.

Are Americans happy LBJ fooling them about Gulf of Tonkin incident ? don't American wish now they should have been more skeptical ?

The damage that Vietnam inflicted to America, not only militarily, is much bigger than all Vietnam and Laos would have fallen to communism

Yes, Iranian in West using Western "openness" for "critical thinking" .. that is the "western strength".
Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:57 am
indeed.

Russia did not say want to take Ukraine .. this not like US taking all Iraq or Afghanistan

- Destroying all Ukrainian military installation AND capability, ground and air capability, eliminating Ukraine being a military threat to Russia

In modern war, this done remote with cruise missiles and drones .. that is what Russia did .. no tanks needed for that

- To militarily occupy Ukraine/Russia border region Strategically important to Russia

Conquering Kyiv was not objective as Russia not into "Regime Change" .. Russia said openly that prefers Zelenskyy stay in power

Russia did agree that Ukraine enters EU as it is an economic and social issue , but NO to any military stuff .. Seems Ukraine has already agreed to all these

Typhoon wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:35 am Speaking of unsupported arguments . . . see above.

Most part what I said above is in this BBC article .... Just take the "propaganda" language out and stick to the facts in this BBC article

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56720589

Indian media as neutral as can be at this stage

Republic TV is India's no.1 English news channel

89zJCOQ5sdw
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And yet Putin is in the Ukraine, and the West did nothing to deter and have no control over the situation and are actually financing it despite warnings, despite having multiple entities dedicated to deterring and stopping this kind of thing.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

indeed.

This turned out to be fake news.

You are really struggling to tell fact from fiction.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A study in impotence. A study in self castration.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:43 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:05 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:26 pm So it is understandable that Ukrainians do not want to be "Russian".

The same goes for the Baltics and the rest of E Europe whose experiences are all too similar.
It’s not up to you
Or you.

As for myself, I've never claimed that it was.
You sure did. That's why I responded.
The nations once occupied by the former SU have made their views quite clear.
Depends on who you talk to. Opinions vary.

One opinion is that that part of world redraws its maps every so often, and this is just one blip that will be forgotten, or simply integrated into a boring historical timeline that will continue indefinitely into the future.

Either way that is not the larger story, which is that the UN/NATO led by US model of global security is finished.

The result of which is that places like Japan and Australia have no security now. And are sitting ducks. No one will save them from the outside from what's coming
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trying to see if there is anything unfactual in this.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:03 am Trying to see if there is anything unfactual in this.

Sounds like one of your clueless geldings.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:37 am
Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:43 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:05 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:26 pm So it is understandable that Ukrainians do not want to be "Russian".

The same goes for the Baltics and the rest of E Europe whose experiences are all too similar.
It’s not up to you
Or you.

As for myself, I've never claimed that it was.
You sure did. That's why I responded.
So you claim. So what? As if your assertions have any credibility.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:37 am
The nations once occupied by the former SU have made their views quite clear.
Depends on who you talk to. Opinions vary.
Do elaborate. Which of the Baltic nations, Ukraine or other nations occupied by the former SU or Poland or the other nations of the former so-called Warsaw Pact have expressed a desire to be re-occupied by Russia.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:57 am
indeed.

Straight from RT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTU_Sx-_N4Y

pTU_Sx-_N4Y

Anyways, Putin stated that "Ukraine is a fiction created by Lenin" and should thus be part of Russia.

You're rationalizing the abject failure of Putin in achieving his goal. Like a good little Russophile.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:06 am

Will post link to each line posted above .. when I posting anything, I have in mind that I will be asked to validate it.

This intelligent unbiased debate the way West deserves .. imagine somebody would have posted against Iraq or Afghanistan war, would have he been a traitor to Western front ? after the fact we see now he would have been a good loyal Western citizen.

Are Americans happy LBJ fooling them about Gulf of Tonkin incident ? don't American wish now they should have been more skeptical ?

The damage that Vietnam inflicted to America, not only militarily, is much bigger than all Vietnam and Laos would have fallen to communism
The US has taken plenty of dumb actions, however, these do not justify, in any way whatsoever, the actions of Russia.

Whataboutism is a logical fallacy, not an argument.
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:06 am Yes, Iranian in West using Western "openness" for "critical thinking" .. that is the "western strength".
Well, I've yet to see any such example.