Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1uhFcpFjf4

b1uhFcpFjf4

The guy holding "town meeting" :lol: .. approval rating over 70%

Doesn't 'look he losing
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

'Not even a fly comes through' : Putin orders Mariupol's Azovstal site to be blocked off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK_XZrX1GF0

iK_XZrX1GF0

Vladimir Putin orders his troops not to storm the Azovstal steel mill in Mariupol and instead orders it to be blocked off.

He told Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu to "block off this industrial area so that not even a fly comes through".

Good idea

Had Russians bombed the holdouts, where the nationalist holding many civilians, many innocents would have died. Once they run out of water and food they come out.

Scott Ritter said it, Russia already won the Ukraine war .. it was not about conquering Kyiv, it was about what strategic was important for Russia and that already pretty much accomplished.

The only victim here were the Ukrainians.

Putin called Western bluff

My take is, Russia will now propose peace based on new realities .. if Ukraine refuses, Russia will take Odessa .. if so, Ukraine would be landlocked.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Standing with Ukraine apparently will cost some money. I was told Russia would be begging for money, apparently that didn't work out.

I wonder why liberals don't paypal some dough over there. Basically if 1 billion westerners donated 7 dollars per mo he would hit that pledge. I wonder if that is going to happen. Not even a coffee a month. Wonder if they will do it.

Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Apparently its just this simple. I wonder if you guys will do it.

https://www.defendukraine.org/donate
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:41 am Standing with Ukraine apparently will cost some money. I was told Russia would be begging for money, apparently that didn't work out.

I wonder why liberals don't paypal some dough over there. Basically if 1 billion westerners donated 7 dollars per mo he would hit that pledge. I wonder if that is going to happen. Not even a coffee a month. Wonder if they will do it.

Ukraine a bottomless pit, black hole .. among most corrupt nation in world .. any money going to Ukraine will be syphoned.

Doubt West will give Ukraine even a dime .. promiss , yes, but nothing follows
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:18 pm .

'Not even a fly comes through' : Putin orders Mariupol's Azovstal site to be blocked off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK_XZrX1GF0

iK_XZrX1GF0

Vladimir Putin orders his troops not to storm the Azovstal steel mill in Mariupol and instead orders it to be blocked off.

He told Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu to "block off this industrial area so that not even a fly comes through".

Good idea

Had Russians bombed the holdouts, where the nationalist holding many civilians, many innocents would have died. Once they run out of water and food they come out.

Scott Ritter said it, Russia already won the Ukraine war .. it was not about conquering Kyiv, it was about what strategic was important for Russia and that already pretty much accomplished.

The only victim here were the Ukrainians.

Putin called Western bluff

My take is, Russia will now propose peace based on new realities .. if Ukraine refuses, Russia will take Odessa .. if so, Ukraine would be landlocked.
If so then how come Putin already claimed he had taken over Mariupol now he admits he has not taken it over? And why are the Ukrainian forces advancing in Eastern Ukraine?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: If so then how come Putin already claimed he had taken over Mariupol now he admits he has not taken it over ?

Mariupol is finished, firmly in Russian hand, those Nazi brigade barricading in that steal mill done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEdOusxPV7s

CEdOusxPV7s

Doc wrote: And why are the Ukrainian forces advancing in Eastern Ukraine ?

Not aware of that, pls post a link saying "Ukrainian forces advancing in Eastern Ukraine"
Heracleum Persicum

Germany Is Displacing Afghan Refugees to Make Way for Ukrainians

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/20/ge ... n-ukraine/

BERLIN—The knock on the door came when Mariam Arween was having breakfast with her husband and two small daughters. An unexpected visitor—a social worker—stood outside, bringing even more unexpected news: The family would have to clear out their home for newly arriving refugees from Ukraine. No questions, no negotiation, just “out within 24 hours,” they were told.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:21 am .

Germany Is Displacing Afghan Refugees to Make Way for Ukrainians

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/20/ge ... n-ukraine/

BERLIN—The knock on the door came when Mariam Arween was having breakfast with her husband and two small daughters. An unexpected visitor—a social worker—stood outside, bringing even more unexpected news: The family would have to clear out their home for newly arriving refugees from Ukraine. No questions, no negotiation, just “out within 24 hours,” they were told.
"Raus. Schnell."
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

278592304_301182505527542_7512118756799041665_n.jpg
278592304_301182505527542_7512118756799041665_n.jpg (186.37 KiB) Viewed 4672 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:46 am Apparently its just this simple. I wonder if you guys will do it.

https://www.defendukraine.org/donate
Already have, but thanks for posting the link.
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdUtUefjCA

HGdUtUefjCA

Azov Battalion part of Ukrainian Armed Forces

Ukrainian Nazi were financed, armed by Reinhard Gehlen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization
noddy

Post by noddy »

wonder why you dont equally care about the russian nazis they are fighting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_Group

nazis everywhere in the slavic lands Azari - this isnt about Nazis, anyone that talks about nazis is trying to ignore the real issue.

its about bombing cities full of innocents in europe, do keep up.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

The Wagner Group itself was first active in 2014,[1] along with Utkin, in the Luhansk region of Ukraine.[44] The company's name comes from Utkin's own call sign "Wagner", reportedly after the German composer Richard Wagner, which he is said to have chosen due to his passion for the Third Reich (Wagner being Adolf Hitler's favorite composer).[48][49] As such, some believe him to be a neo-Nazi,[50][51] with The Economist reporting that Utkin has several Nazi tattoos.[49] Radio Liberty cited insiders as saying that the leadership of the Wagner Group are followers of the Slavic Native Faith, a modern Pagan new religious movement.[52] In August 2017, the Turkish newspaper Yeni Şafak speculated that Utkin was possibly a figurehead for the company, while the real head of Wagner was someone else.[53] Erica Gaston, a senior policy adviser at the UN University Centre for Policy Research, says that the group is not predominantly ideologically driven, but rather a network of mercenaries "linked to the Russian security state". Russia denies this and officially the group does not exist.[54]
The Wagner Group includes a contingent known as Rusich, or Task Force Rusich,[90] referred to as a "sabotage and assault reconnaissance group", which has been fighting as part of the Russian separatist forces in eastern Ukraine.[91] Rusich are described as a far-right extremist[92][93] or neo-Nazi unit,[94] and their logo features a Slavic swastika.[95] The group was founded by Alexey Milchakov and Yan Petrovsky in the summer of 2014, after graduating from a paramilitary training program run by the Russian Imperial Legion, the fighting arm of the Russian Imperial Movement.[96] The Ukrainian Prosecutor General and the International Criminal Court (ICC) have been investigating fighters of this unit for alleged war crimes committed in Ukraine.[97]
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Enough with the "Nazis".

As the Jews in the Ukraine, starting with Zelensky, Poland, and the Baltics, along with other diaspora Jews, and Israel are on the side of Ukraine then that says it all.

Further "Nazi" allegations will be summarily deleted.

There is no justification whatsoever for the Putin - Russia invasion of an independent and sovereign Ukraine.

No one wants tot be "Russian", not the Ukrainians, nor anyone else.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:27 pm Enough with the "Nazis".

As the Jews in the Ukraine, starting with Zelensky, Poland, and the Baltics, along with other diaspora Jews, and Israel are on the side of Ukraine then that says it all.

There is no justification whatsoever for the Putin - Russia invasion of an independent and sovereign Ukraine.

The truth as usual lies somewhere in between. The Russians killed between 8 and 12 million Ukrainians in the Holodomor. Then replace the depopulated part of Ukraine with Russians. Compared to what the Communists did in Ukraine the Holocaust was relatively less an evil. Children were shot for stealing a single stalk of grain The are cases where parents killed one of their children so their other children had something to eat. Local communist officials paid with bread for every dead body that their enforcers turned in to them. When the Nazis invaded Ukrainians saw them as liberators. Ukraine "Nazis" are about Russians not Jews. Stalin murdered far more people than the Nazis murdered. But he was one of the victors. And as the saying goes the victors get to write the history books.Russia invaded Ukraine. That is Russia's bad whether or not their are Nazi Ukrainians. Historically Simply claiming "Hitler Bad, Stalin Good "is not history, it is propaganda, Both were bad.

Putin runs Russia as a oligarchy. Hitler ran Nazi Germany as an oligarchy. The CCP runs China as an oligarchy. The west is being converted to a full blown Oligarchy.

I don't see how many bad things can happen independently in the world at the same time. I wonder what sigma 6 says about that. IE what are the odds that for the most part these problems facing the Human Race are not more or less related ?
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I
https://www.quora.com/unanswered/To-wha ... aign-refer
How do you protect your mind from disinformation?
Originally Answered: How do we fight disinformation?

The only person who can defeat disinformation is YOU. You must gather as many facts as possible, from multiple sources. And I mean foreign press, independent media, the “other side,” your “side,” first hand accounts, etc.

It is a hell of a lot of work. But you dig in. Trust nobody. You must synthesize the information. Also, you must be willing to change your mind if you discover you are wrong. This is painful to do. But if you care about truth, you must do it.

I love Noam Chomsky. I trust him. But sometimes he is wrong. And I must double check what I hear from him as I do others. I trust Cornell West and Ralph Nader, too. But they are wrong sometimes. I won’t know unless I do my own homework.

Many people don’t have time to do the work required to fight disinformation. This is why Lenin supported the role of the revolutionary vanguard, who were essentially radical intelligentsia.

You may have your own opinions about this. Good. You are on the right track. But don’t stop there. I personally like to check citations. Then I check the citations of the citations. Then I check the funding sources behind the academics and journalists who provide me information. For example, the Hoover Institution gets money from foundations. Who are they? Do they have an agenda? I started watching Jordan Peterson lectures and podcasts. It helps to know what someone is saying before you make judgments.

The Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos. What might that mean? William Randolph Hearst was a Nazi sympathizer. He was connected to Goebbels. What does that mean? RT is funded by the Russian government. Might they be biased? What do you think? I do my best, but I make mistakes like anyone else.

To which I would add

Elon Musk says he wants to buy Twitter and bring back free speech to the platform. Jeff Bezos' Washington Post says it will be the end of democracy if Musk takes over Twitter.

Another thing my Dun and Bradstreet report from a company I once owned that no longer even exists says the company ESG is 3.0 out of five and slightly above the average. This is the definition of Quantified Fascist Oligarchy: IE control of the masses through control of large corporations.

https://www.dnb.com/about-us/our-analyt ... .html?id=5
D&B ESG Ranking

The D&B ESG Ranking model is based on 31 ESG topics across 13 themes (4 Environmental, 6 Social, and 3 Governance) that comprise the D&B ESG Framework. The D&B ESG ranking is calculated using data from a variety of government sources, public sources, private data sources, third-party certifications, D&B proprietary business information, as well as information provided to D&B by subject companies that has been validated by D&B where appropriate. D&B only assigns an ESG ranking to an organization for which it has sufficient data to adequately evaluate at least 4 of the 13 themes. D&B ESG Ranking uses a 5-point scale to indicate levels of risk or performance in ESG, with 1 indicating low risk or best performance and 5 as high risk or worst performance.

Organizations may voluntarily submit additional ESG-related data to contribute to their ESG ranking using a self-assessment process. Voluntarily submitted ESG-related data may or may not have an effect on an organization’s D&B ESG ranking, and any actual effects may be positive or negative. Any organization that directly submits ESG-related data about its business to D&B for evaluation will have an opportunity to request deletion of its directly submitted data in the published D&B ESG Ranking for its organization. D&B will review such requests, and their impact on the integrity of D&B’s ESG Ranking Model, in accordance with applicable laws for as long as it retains such data. Once an organization’s directly submitted data has been included in that organization’s published D&B ESG ranking, it can be updated periodically with new information.

D&B retains the self-assessment data for two years, or as long as needed to fulfill obligations to its customers, whichever is longer. D&B refreshes its ESG rankings monthly. Organizations can contact D&B to ensure that their published ESG Ranking remains accurate and up to date or to dispute their currently published ranking.

D&B avoids conflicts of interest and decision-making bias in its ESG rankings by using an algorithm that is agnostic to the identity of an organization at the time the ranking is generated.

Learn More about:

D&B ESG Ranking Methodology
D&B Analytics Transparency Statement
I previously posted that "And the comedians shall lead them.

Ironically I was not joking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGYsner6oI

fjGYsner6oI

Hitler had the great depression to save the Germany people from. What will these new Oligarchs blame all human misery on? Who will they "blame" but each other and anyone that opposes them?

1984 was not meant to be a "How to" book. It was a warning based on George Orwell's observations in his personal life experience as a former communist. We now have three Oligarchic powers in the world.. Just like in the book....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:
HP do you know why Klaus Schwab talks like a James Bond Villain?
:) , why ?
Because he is addressing his audience -- The rich and powerful.

The Rich did not win their wealth in a lottery, the consumers buying their product/services made them rich, so, they deserve it. Once they no use to society and consumers, rich soon no more rich
Heracleum Persicum

News report Russia started shelling Odessa .. Odessa could be the next to fall .. if so, Ukraine will be landlocked

and

A new
global non-aligned movement
emerging

Dozens of governments outside Europe and North America have been reluctant to censure Russia, and many more have refrained from joining multilateral sanctions.

China has tacitly supported the Kremlin since its February affirmation of a Sino-Russian friendship with “no limits.”

A few others have backed Russia vocally, among them Belarus, which has served as a staging ground for the Russian invasion.

Meanwhile, other governments have sat on the fence.

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said pointedly that his country “will not take sides.”

Indian leaders have reaffirmed their policy of nonalignment, implying that their nation will seek to stay out of the fight.

South Africa, Pakistan and numerous other nations are following a similar path.

Unless governments are threatened directly, many appear content to espouse nonalignment – a policy of avoiding strong support for the West or for its principal rivals in Moscow and Beijing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:50 pm
Doc wrote:
Doc wrote:

The Rich did not win their wealth in a lottery, the consumers buying their product/services made them rich, so, they deserve it. Once they no use to society and consumers, rich soon no more rich
Many of the rich got rich by crony capitalism. Crony Capitalism = communism for the rich. Today we have billionaire owned media outlet denouncing Elon Musk because he wants to buy Twitter to make it a free speech platform again. They are saying " It is dangerous for Billionaires to own media outlets so Musk must not be permitted to buy it." They also say "It is a nation security risk to have twitter as a free speech platform" Obama Says "We need government control of all such communication platforms to stop hate speech"

Everyone hate Elon Musk. Apparently Azari as well. But Azari right. Shah rich and powerful because he made a lot of money picking pistachios.

If people's Pahlavi picked a peak of pickled pistachios How many pickled pistachios did people's, Pahlavi pick?

Good Billionaires and Powerful ones knew what was best for lives of Iran People. They said Mosaddegh no good for Iran peoples lives. Mosaddegh gotta go ! Good Billionaires and Powerful people know what is best for the lives of everyone else. If they say we are better of dead then we better off dead.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:25 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:50 pm
Doc wrote:
Doc wrote:

Many of the rich got rich by crony capitalism. Crony Capitalism = communism for the rich. Today we have billionaire owned media outlet denouncing Elon Musk because he wants to buy Twitter to make it a free speech platform again. They are saying " It is dangerous for Billionaires to own media outlets so Musk must not be permitted to buy it." They also say "It is a nation security risk to have twitter as a free speech platform" Obama Says "We need government control of all such communication platforms to stop hate speech"

Everyone hate Elon Musk. Apparently Azari as well. But Azari right. Shah rich and powerful because he made a lot of money picking pistachios.

If people's Pahlavi picked a peak of pickled pistachios How many pickled pistachios did people's, Pahlavi pick?

Good Billionaires and Powerful ones knew what was best for lives of Iran People. They said Mosaddegh no good for Iran peoples lives. Mosaddegh gotta go ! Good Billionaires and Powerful people know what is best for the lives of everyone else. If they say we are better of dead then we better off dead.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Short answer to your above post is , Yeeeees

Yes, Capitalism is corrupted in America (less in Europe) .. America no capitalist but "crony" capitalism.

The political "Elite" controls the money and decides who gets billions for free, those Billions not earned, this a big "Family."

All this reason America on downhill slope

Neither Musk nor Bezos have the power to do anything .. the "Family" can wipe out Bezos and Musk easily.

Notion "absolute free speech" can change things, NAIVE .. the rut too deep

Only way things would change is, US falling back more and more, China rising more and more, leading to American living standard dropping a lot, leading to general dissatisfaction and revolt.

But before that happens, the elite will arrange wars .. which will fast track American decline but cause a lot of casualty worldwide.

Notion elite or Joe do not know the issues and need "free speech" to explain to Joe, NAIVE. Things well know, but "The Family" controlling money and political power will not let go.

Joe knows all this
Heracleum Persicum

March 2022
Swiss Military-Intelligence Officer :
The Military Situation In The Ukraine

April 11, 2022
The Military Situation in the Ukraine
An Update

Excellent, honest (as Swiss are), explanation of what really going on

Excellent read

BTW, some articles I post are sent to me by my (Vancouver) Chinese good friends from Hong Kong and Shanghai, we good friends, they parents of my children school mates, yrs ago.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:39 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:27 pm Enough with the "Nazis".

noddy

Post by noddy »

we need historical, real borders asap

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/wp-con ... -1444.html
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Look at the "Nazis" Azari !!

Mariupol already lost, they should surrender and let the children go

A "responsible" leader in any war, once battle lost, should surrender .. battle for Mariupol lost week ago

They dragging just for PR, thinking this will be bad for Russian image

Sad

Doc, Ukraine, unfortunately, will lose all the southern part, will lose access to Black sea .. that is a lesson to other nations not to be fooled by promises from "distant friends".

Issue here not whether Russians good or bad, or Ukraine corrupt and dreaming .. point is each nation should find own accommodation with their next door neighbour.

All Russian eastern (maybe northern too) neighbours, that teamed up with Russian enemies when Russia fell into bad times, are now in danger.

Their wellbeing depends how "WISE" they handle this, so far they acting "unwise".

Unfortunately
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:18 pm
Doc wrote:

Mariupol already lost, they should surrender and let the children go

A "responsible" leader in any war, once battle lost, should surrender .. battle for Mariupol lost week ago

They dragging just for PR, thinking this will be bad for Russian image
"Nits turn into lice" after all. They are tired of playing video games because they can't wait to march on Moscow RIGHT?

Sad
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:18 pm Doc, Ukraine, unfortunately, will lose all the southern part, will lose access to Black sea .. that is a lesson to other nations not to be fooled by promises from "distant friends".

Issue here not whether Russians good or bad, or Ukraine corrupt and dreaming .. point is each nation should find own accommodation with their next door neighbour.

All Russian eastern (maybe northern too) neighbours, that teamed up with Russian enemies when Russia fell into bad times, are now in danger.

Their wellbeing depends how "WISE" they handle this, so far they acting "unwise".

Unfortunately
I hate to tell you AZ , but you are going soft on the Ukranians. They are destroying the Russian army one tank at a time, and you want to let the "nits" leave. Be strong or sooner or later they will be at the gate of Tehran.