Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:
Yes like I said "Nazis" So far the Russians have refused to let these "Nazis" leave, "Nits turn into lice" after all. They are tired of playing video games because they can't wait to march on Moscow RIGHT?

Last 10 days, Russian said again and again, these fighters should lay down arms and come out, their life will be guaranteed, and let the civilians go .. but that clown Zelenskyy forbids giving up. Why you no complain to Zelenskyy ?

Zelenskyy is destroying Ukraine .. he knows continuing all this will lead to Ukraine "partition" and destruction.

In final analysis the destiny of Ukraine lies with will of the people of Ukraine .. those people include the Russian minority and the Ukrainian majority .. they will decide down the road .. but many "patriot" Ukrainians are terrorised to come forward and settle with Russia. If they step forward, they marked as traitors and killed as was done in Bucha .. Also, Western powers, America pushing, the war to continue thinking this will weaken Russia, not caring if that would destroy Ukraine, promising more arms and hope. Ukraine children will suffer

And

Doc,

For your information

The main pillar of Democracy so dear to you , is , "protection of minority rights"

Without that , it becomes "Tyranny by majority"

At least 95% of Germans supported Hitler .. everything Hitler did, he passed laws for that .. but Hitler did not "protect the minority" .. meaning .. Hitler's rule was "Tyranny by majority".

Doc wrote: I hate to tell you AZ , but you are going soft on the "Nazis" They are destroying the Russian army one tank at a time, and you want to let the "nits" leave. Be strong or sooner or later they will be at the gate of Tehran.

March 2022
Swiss Military-Intelligence Officer :
The Military Situation In The Ukraine

April 11, 2022
The Military Situation in the Ukraine
An Update

Doc, pls read them .. Russia already won
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:44 am
Doc wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:25 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:50 pm
Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:
HP do you know why Klaus Schwab talks like a James Bond Villain?
:) , why ?
Because he is addressing his audience -- The rich and powerful.

The Rich did not win their wealth in a lottery, the consumers buying their product/services made them rich, so, they deserve it. Once they no use to society and consumers, rich soon no more rich
Many of the rich got rich by crony capitalism. Crony Capitalism = communism for the rich. Today we have billionaire owned media outlet denouncing Elon Musk because he wants to buy Twitter to make it a free speech platform again. They are saying " It is dangerous for Billionaires to own media outlets so Musk must not be permitted to buy it." They also say "It is a nation security risk to have twitter as a free speech platform" Obama Says "We need government control of all such communication platforms to stop hate speech"

Everyone hate Elon Musk. Apparently Azari as well. But Azari right. Shah rich and powerful because he made a lot of money picking pistachios.

If people's Pahlavi picked a peak of pickled pistachios How many pickled pistachios did people's, Pahlavi pick?

Good Billionaires and Powerful ones knew what was best for lives of Iran People. They said Mosaddegh no good for Iran peoples lives. Mosaddegh gotta go ! Good Billionaires and Powerful people know what is best for the lives of everyone else. If they say we are better of dead then we better off dead.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Short answer to your above post is , Yeeeees

Yes, Capitalism is corrupted in America (less in Europe) .. America no capitalist but "crony" capitalism.

The political "Elite" controls the money and decides who gets billions for free, those Billions not earned, this a big "Family."

All this reason America on downhill slope

Neither Musk nor Bezos have the power to do anything .. the "Family" can wipe out Bezos and Musk easily.

Notion "absolute free speech" can change things, NAIVE .. the rut too deep

Only way things would change is, US falling back more and more, China rising more and more, leading to American living standard dropping a lot, leading to general dissatisfaction and revolt.
CHina is the model for the crony capitalists and powerful people of the US. China is far far more corrupt. It is an absolute oilarchy. So is Russia but not to the same extent. So you want to say that you want for American what China Russia and Iran have.

But before that happens, the elite will arrange wars .. which will fast track American decline but cause a lot of casualty worldwide.

Notion elite or Joe do not know the issues and need "free speech" to explain to Joe, NAIVE. Things well know, but "The Family" controlling money and political power will not let go.

Joe knows all this
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:56 pm
Doc wrote:

:) , why ?

The Rich did not win their wealth in a lottery, the consumers buying their product/services made them rich, so, they deserve it. Once they no use to society and consumers, rich soon no more rich
Many of the rich got rich by crony capitalism. Crony Capitalism = communism for the rich. Today we have billionaire owned media outlet denouncing Elon Musk because he wants to buy Twitter to make it a free speech platform again. They are saying " It is dangerous for Billionaires to own media outlets so Musk must not be permitted to buy it." They also say "It is a nation security risk to have twitter as a free speech platform" Obama Says "We need government control of all such communication platforms to stop hate speech"

Everyone hate Elon Musk. Apparently Azari as well. But Azari right. Shah rich and powerful because he made a lot of money picking pistachios.

If people's Pahlavi picked a peak of pickled pistachios How many pickled pistachios did people's, Pahlavi pick?

Good Billionaires and Powerful ones knew what was best for lives of Iran People. They said Mosaddegh no good for Iran peoples lives. Mosaddegh gotta go ! Good Billionaires and Powerful people know what is best for the lives of everyone else. If they say we are better of dead then we better off dead.

“"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros

Yes, Capitalism is corrupted in America (less in Europe) .. America no capitalist but "crony" capitalism.

The political "Elite" controls the money and decides who gets billions for free, those Billions not earned, this a big "Family."

Neither Musk nor Bezos have the power to do anything .. the "Family" can wipe out Bezos and Musk easily.

Only way things would change is, US falling back more and more, China rising more and more, leading to American living standard dropping a lot, leading to general dissatisfaction and revolt.
CHina is the model for the crony capitalists and powerful people of the US. China is far far more corrupt. It is an absolute oilarchy. So is Russia but not to the same extent. So you want to say that you want for American what China Russia and Iran have.

Can't be half pregnant

- mad mullahs say God decides who gets what and we represent God (meaning we decide) .. pure "crony" play, they not hidin

- China say we "Plan" economy, CCP decides who (which projects) gets what, that's what "plan" economy means, no hidin anything

But, America says Joe decides .. Joe says, don't know, but it sure ain't feelin that way :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:45 pm
Doc wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:56 pm
Doc wrote:

Can't be half pregnant

- mad mullahs say God decides who gets what and we represent God (meaning we decide) .. pure "crony" play, they not hidin
And who talks with God to accept his orders? You ?

- China say we "Plan" economy, CCP decides who (which projects) gets what, that's what "plan" economy means, no hidin anything
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But, America says Joe decides .. Joe says, don't know, but it sure ain't feelin that way :lol:
Joe doesn't decide anything. Is the Easter bunny running things here TYVM :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydx508Qs3eM

Ydx508Qs3eM

You no like the Easter Bunny AZ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Huge miscalculation on Putin's part

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/ukr ... tin-russia
Ukrainian identity solidified for 30 years. Putin ignored the science
Censuses and surveys reveal Ukrainians’ burgeoning nationalism since independence in 1991

By Sujata Gupta

April 12, 2022 at 7:00 am

Before Russia invaded Ukraine, many military analysts feared that the capital of Kyiv would fall within days of an attack, undermining any further resistance. Instead, the war is well into its second month. Ukrainian fighters have reversed some Russian gains, forcing a retreat from Kyiv and an apparent narrowing of Russia’s sights to the country’s eastern provinces, closest to Russia’s border.

What these analysts and Russian President Vladimir Putin himself missed, social scientists say, is research showing that people who live within the borders of Ukraine have identified more and more as Ukrainian — and less as Russian — since Ukraine’s independence from the former Soviet Union in 1991.

That trend intensified after Russia seized the Crimean Peninsula in 2014 and started backing separatists in the Donbas region, political and ethnic studies scholar Volodymyr Kulyk said in a virtual talk organized by Harvard University in February. “Russians came to mean people in Russia,” said Kulyk, of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine in Kyiv.

These Ukrainian loyalists are now fighting tooth and nail for their country’s continued, sovereign existence.

“Putin underestimated Ukrainians’ attachment to their country and overestimated [their] connection to Russia,” says political scientist Lowell Barrington of Marquette University in Milwaukee. “One of his biggest mistakes was not reading social science research on Ukraine.”
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Ydx508Qs3eM

Yes, in America Easter bunny running things :D
noddy

Post by noddy »

France says no.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:33 amFrance says no.

she got 41.45%

Marine Le Pen conceded defeat in the French presidential election on Sunday evening, but described her result as representing a “shining victory in itself.”

In 2012, she came third with 17.9% of the vote

In 2017, she made it through the first round but had to concede to Macron after receiving just under 34%

In 2022, Le Pen has gained 41.45% of the vote

Getting there

but

with 41.45% vote (communist, who had 20% first round, voted for Macron) she now a political heavyweight that Macron must keep in mind.

This could spill over to other european elections
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:10 am
Doc wrote:

Ydx508Qs3eM

Yes, in America Easter bunny running things :D
Is Russia the "Jews" apparently are running interference for Ukraine. Did you always know they are "Nazis" AZ?
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:04 am .

she got 41.45%

Marine Le Pen conceded defeat in the French presidential election on Sunday evening, but described her result as representing a “shining victory in itself.”

In 2017, she made it through the first round but had to concede to Macron after receiving just under 34%

Getting there

but

with 41.45% vote (communist, who had 20% first round, voted for Macron) she now a political heavyweight that Macron must keep in mind.

lots of words.

le pen lost when everyone hates macron, he is like biden, only attractive when you look at the opposition.

slovenia voted the pro EU, pro ukrainian in, election at the same time.

and your scholz fellow is bottoming out in the polls, the german joe's dont like how germany is the only weak, non pro european country in europe.

not saying this will help the ukrainians, but one things for certain, its all going to be anti Russian and Putin better get good at grovelling in Chinese.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddys “if we arrange the spectators properly Russia could lose” narrative has been persistent and persistently sad.

Impotence
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61214176
Ukraine war: US wants to see a weakened Russia

By Matt Murphy
BBC News

Ukrainian President Zelensky with Secretaries Austin and BlinkenImage source, EPA
Image caption,
Mr Austin (L) and Mr Blinken (R) became the highest level US officials to travel to Ukraine since the Russian invasion began

US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin has said he hopes Russian losses in Ukraine will deter its leadership from repeating its actions.

He added that Ukraine can still win the war if given the right support and praised the efforts of its military.

"We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can't do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine," the US military chief said.

Mr Austin was speaking after meeting President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv.

Accompanied by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the visit marked the highest level trip to Ukraine by US officials since the invasion began over two months ago.

The meeting between the US and Ukrainian parties, which ran for over three hours, comes as Russia escalates its military campaign in the south and east of the country.

The BBC's diplomatic correspondent James Landale observed that Mr Austin's comments calling for a weakened Russia were unusually strong for a US defence secretary. It is one thing to help Ukraine resist Russian aggression, it is quite another to speak of weakening Russia's capabilities, he said.

At a news conference in Poland after the visit, the US defence secretary told reporters that US officials still believe Ukraine can win the conflict "if they have the right equipment" and the "right support".

The 68-year-old announced that the US will allocate an additional $713m (£559m) of military aid to the Ukrainian government and 15 other allied European governments fearful of Russian aggression.
Ukrainian and US delegations meeting in KyivImage source, EPA
Image caption,
Mr Zelensky has called for increased military assistance from Western nations

It brings the total US security assistance provided to Ukraine since the invasion began to more than $3.7bn (£2.9bn).

Mr Zelensky has been pleading with Western leaders to increase the flow of military equipment for weeks, vowing that his forces overcome Russia's military if provided with fighter jets and other vehicles.

Last week the US confirmed that it has supplied Ukrainian troops with howitzer artillery cannons and anti-artillery radars for the first time.

Russia's ambassador in Washington said Moscow had sent a diplomatic note demanding an end to the US supply of weapons to Ukraine.

Meanwhile, Mr Blinken announced that some US diplomatic staff will start to return to Ukraine from next week. They are expected to be based in Lviv in western Ukraine initially, with a longer term plan to re-open the US embassy in the capital, Kyiv.
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:07 am

she got 41.45%

Getting there

but

lots of words.

le pen lost when everyone hates macron, he is like biden, only attractive when you look at the opposition.

and your scholz fellow is bottoming out in the polls, the german joe's dont like how germany is the only weak, non pro european country in europe.

not saying this will help the ukrainians, but one things for certain, its all going to be anti Russian and Putin better get good at grovelling in Chinese.

Financial Times
Emmanuel Macron’s victory masks France’s ‘fragility’

.. an electoral victory that might seem a landslide in another country — Macron beat Le Pen by 58.5 per cent of the vote — disguises the reality that the nationalist, Eurosceptic, anti-immigration far right is stronger than at any time since the second world war. French society remains deeply divided.

Macron himself — whose first term was scarred by sometimes violent anti-government gilets jaunes protests triggered by a green fuel tax and rising prices — admitted as much in a muted victory speech in front of the Eiffel Tower.

“Our country is beset by doubts and divisions,” he said after walking to the stage to the tune of Beethoven’s Ode to Joy, the EU anthem.

Le Pen conceded defeat in Sunday’s vote but remained bitterly critical of Macron. She vowed to fight on with her Rassemblement National party for the June elections to the National Assembly — which Macron needs to control if he is to govern effectively for the next five years.

With abstention estimated at 28 per cent of registered voters — the highest for a second round of a presidential election in more than 50 years — analysts say the French remain disillusioned with politics and distrustful of their leaders.

NYT
Macron May Keep the Presidency,
but Le Pen Has Already Won

European leaders now are warned by electorate
Nonc Hilaire

Walking back expectations.

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

98012AA2-7A0A-444F-8E57-B061190CDC4F.jpeg
98012AA2-7A0A-444F-8E57-B061190CDC4F.jpeg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 3669 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Walking back expectations.

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:15 pm 98012AA2-7A0A-444F-8E57-B061190CDC4F.jpeg

Yes, Russia probably will win

But

Remember when Russia, USSR was strong ? there was "stability" .. nobody dared to attack Iraq, Syria .. Remember ?

West, US , Europe started swinging when thought there no opponent

Now, Russia, China, Iran, India, Brazil and other becoming strong

And .. West, America will "behave"

Behave means no wars, no fermenting instability, Victoria Nuland becoming "unemployed" :lol:

Russia winning mean world will become REALLY "multi polar", each pole with teeth

In that sense, it would be good if Russia wins, brings stability

When USSR fell and West became sole mighty power, America (and West) had a unique opportunity to show world that those "colonial mindset" are really things of past and West wants good for all .. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran and many other instances showed still "old good days" mindset.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

47F6BC62-E9EE-46E6-936F-F55C522A46AA.jpeg
47F6BC62-E9EE-46E6-936F-F55C522A46AA.jpeg (72.84 KiB) Viewed 3653 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:07 am

she got 41.45%

Getting there

but

lots of words.

noddy, past 30 yrs showed that "single" super power, Single Pole, is bad for the world, there no "check and balance" .. imagine the "single pole" sanctions the UN world war Crime court judges .. imagine when sole super power passes laws that their soldiers are immune to war crimes

When USSR was still around, things were "orderly" , there was a "check and balance"
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Actually Azari, we are not going back to check and balance. In 2-3 years all will acknowledge, China is sole superpower. China will replace West, gonna go for that ME oil. China will colonize ME.

Western, no longer superpower. Self castrated. Won’t fire a bullet or send one troop for any reason. Have all the weapons and money in the world, if you won’t use them, worth nothing
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:53 pm
Actually Azari, we are not going back to check and balance. In 2-3 years all will acknowledge, China is sole superpower. China will replace West, gonna go for that ME oil. China will colonize ME.

MP, with China, unlike US and West, we have Data, 5000+ yrs of Data

Which nations were Chinese colonies last 5000+ yrs ?

There NON

Although China could have colonised all that space 5 times over, probably including Japan .. instead .. China was only into trading, not "exploiting" (colonialism)

There no credible "signs", evidence that China will colonize anywhere

And, MP, now, when military power is "castrated", when with $ 5,000 Drones (assembled from Radio Shack parts) Billion Dollar damage can be inflicted with no protection against, China has to be nut to colonize ME when at the same time can buy anything (with discount).

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Western, no longer superpower. Self castrated. Won’t fire a bullet or send one troop for any reason. Have all the weapons and money in the world, if you won’t use them, worth nothing

There no (competitive) advantage being a "military superpower" anymore .. now the fight is for "markets", in the future technology, knowledge, will define power, economic power. Military power can win battles but will not bring economic power anymore. In the past, military power dictated cronies to sign with American corporations. Now, or soon, pretty much all world is "sanctioned" not allowed to buy American.

Russia can not buy Boeing/AirBus , Iran can not, MBS not answering Biden calls he no Boeing too soon, soon China can not, probably soon India too can not, maybe Brazil and Mexico too .. that is already 60% of world market for Airlines .. soon everybody is sanctioned by US :lol:

China has already built an Airline competing with Boeing, the first C919 rolls off the assembly line in 2015 .. yes, the engines are US and some other parts too .. but Russia/China developing new Engine for C919, the rest non issue.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chin ... SKBN2AX0OZ

Is it wise America sanctioning even the "devil" (mad mullahs and Putin) not buying Boeing ? in 2-3 yrs one can buy Chinese

West, America , and Europe, should reboot, retreat to safe ground, and concentrate on new invention, leading edge technologies etc etc .. only that will make high living standard possible for West.

And, it will also bring more prosperity to the world
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I would say China, geographically isolated for so long, not so anymore. West got rich before them, colonized. China has the $ now. Human impulse is to colonize. Now China's turn.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:14 pm I would say China, geographically isolated for so long, not so anymore. West got rich before them, colonized. China has the $ now. Human impulse is to colonize. Now China's turn.

Trade is what makes a nation rich, not "exploitation"

To trade, your counterpart too must be well off to trade.

Trade is "win win".

"Belt and Road Initiative" is building the infrastructure for trade, buy and sell worldwide, the land routes (roads, bridges, tunnels), the water routes (ports and port facilities) .. that facilitates smooth, fast, efficient trading .. goods now come from China to Germany "by Train" taking only "14 days"

"Belt and Road Initiative" for trade is what internet was for communication

With "Belt and Road Initiative", centers of production and commerce linked, producers can not be "bullied" to sell only to London or NY but worldwide "directly".

West must now come with Western Win-Win ideas for the rest of the world, that is how to compete with China

--

Ever thought why America badmouthing "Belt and Road Initiative" ? and sabotaging ?

Why does America (and not so much Europe) feel threatened by "Belt and Road Initiative" ?

Reason is, America considers itself as "arbiter" who get what and how much and at what price

If "Belt and Road Initiative" built, there no arbiter as things smooth, every body can buy and sell without anybody being able to influence in any way, and , market only defines the price and quantity.

That is what America, WEST, does not want

We see now an excellent sample for this

America, Brits they bullying rest of the world, India , Brazil even Europe (German and Hungary and Serbia) not to buy Russian oil, Gas, fertilizer etc ..

If There smooth "Belt and Road Initiative", West cannot dictate

There will be a financial sector "Belt and Road Initiative" too, SWIFT going to be replaced by Russia, Chinese, European systems .. there will be 3-4 transfer system, so nobody can dictate

That is why America badmouthing "Belt and Road Initiative" and China (and Iran)

All this started when US started f*cking Iran .. mad mullahs started sawing the leg of chair US was sitting on :lol:
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ideology and culture often trump economics. Human impulse to conquer is extremely powerful. Ignore at your peril. Everybody trying to conquer something. Here comes China. West is finished. America is finished
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:38 pm Ideology and culture often trump economics. Human impulse to conquer is extremely powerful. Ignore at your peril. Everybody trying to conquer something. Here comes China. West is finished. America is finished
So is the CCP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxeJcPixKXQ

NxeJcPixKXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVoT9gOEAU

RvVoT9gOEAU
Heracleum Persicum

NYT
Behind Austin’s Call for a ‘Weakened’ Russia,

Hints of a Shift

WASHINGTON — When Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III declared Monday at the end of a stealth visit to Ukraine that America’s goal is to see Russia so “weakened” that it would no longer have the power to invade a neighboring state, he was acknowledging a transformation of the conflict, from a battle over control of Ukraine to one that pits Washington more directly against Moscow.

President Biden entered the war insistent that he did not want to make this a contest between the United States and Russia. Rather, he was simply helping a small, struggling democracy defend itself against takeover by a far more powerful neighbor. “Direct confrontation between NATO and Russia is World War III, something we must strive to prevent,” he said in early March, just two weeks into the war.

Basically saying, idea was to use Ukraine to weaken Russia .. Didn't care how Ukraine civilians would suffer

Zelenskyy should ask himself, WTF is this, destroying Ukraine just to weaken Russia for America ? ? :oops: