COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
noddy

Re: COVID-19 Pandemic | Anarchy in the USA

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:02 am The science on this is at least a year old

everything that toxic durian posts is lies, would have taken 30 seconds to check.

heres the emininent fellows twitter

https://twitter.com/drrosswalker?lang=en

here is his latest interview with government, were is asks for more vaccines, not less.

https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the ... e-roll-out

rebelnews is braindead, seriously - their is so much better material than those jokers, they make a mockery of everything they touch

you might be pleased to note that vaxxers, erm, anti vaxxers, ermm statistics have won the day - australia is now almost restriction free in every state.

bless modern medicine.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:47 amlol
The acronym 'LOL' is three layers of letters.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

So much evidence of the vax causing disease and it would be so simple to test.

HIV, myocarditis and blood clotting are all easy, inexpensive tests. One blood draw.

It would be simple to set up a comparison between vaxxed and pure bloods on these three health conditions. Somebody must have done this already, but I don’t know how to search medical research.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

noddy wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:55 am
everything that toxic durian posts is lies, would have taken 30 seconds to check.

rebelnews is braindead, seriously - their is so much better material than those jokers, they make a mockery of everything they touch
Compared to who
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

100 million pushed into extreme poverty

230,000 children dead of starvation in South Asia alone

10 of millions of deaths from starvation.

These are crimes against humanity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpnbMIOvbjc

MpnbMIOvbjc
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Sooo COVID lock downs are good !! The CCP is dealing with COVID effectively!!

It is called crimes against Humanity

The following link may or may not work as the CCP is heavily censoring it Even if it is on google

Shanghai sounds of April:

https://youtu.be/WVtT_wL9BcI

WVtT_wL9BcI

Back ground to video:

https://youtu.be/zP3Y3PXUdcM?t=2485
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lolololol

Can you imagine falling for this crap.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Fully injected Kamala Harris is infected
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:34 pm Fully injected Kamala Harris is infected
But she is not following the CDC guidelines. She is isolating until she no longer tests positive. The CDC removed those guidelines for asymptomatic cases and only suggests wearing a mask for three days with no further testing.

Harris is hiding from something.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:29 pm
Mr. Perfect wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:34 pm Fully injected Kamala Harris is infected
But she is not following the CDC guidelines. She is isolating until she no longer tests positive. The CDC removed those guidelines for asymptomatic cases and only suggests wearing a mask for three days with no further testing.

Harris is hiding from something.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Imagine believing in the this h#@!#$!

Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:09 am Imagine believing in the this h#@!#$!

I guess 15 days to stem the spread hasn't finished yet.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The first 2 years is the hardest part of those 15 days
Doc

Post by Doc »

Fauci doesn't attended White House Corespondents Dinner saying it is too dangerous but attended the pre-party mask less

https://thepostmillennial.com/fauci-bai ... ess-anyway
Fauci bails on White House Correspondents' dinner citing 'personal risk,' attends crowded pre-parties maskless anyway

Fauci was photographed at the festivities, maskless with CNN host Don Lemon from various angles, some of which revealed masked event staff in the background.
I’m glad The Help in the background is masked for the safety of Don Lemón and Dr Kevorkian
faucilemonaid.jpg
faucilemonaid.jpg (54.22 KiB) Viewed 10946 times
What next? Fauci complaining about missing a Yacht race because of the massive oil spill he created?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The CV masking has always been stupid, but masking food servers is a good idea. An extension of the hairnet logic.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc

Post by Doc »

NIH upper level management and nearly 1,700 government scientists were paid "royalties" for drugs they were supposed to approve and regulate. So the very same people who are paid by tax payer dollars, to make sure drugs are safe, had a financial interest in approving the drug they regulate.

THIS IS NOT SCIENCE. IT IS CRONY CAPITALISM.

https://www.openthebooks.com/substack-i ... en-by-nih/
Fauci's Royalties And The $350 Million Royalty Payment Stream HIDDEN By NIH
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

30 min overview of the Covid pandemic. Link to extensive evidence and expert testimony at the conclusion.

https://rumble.com/v13kefy-must-see-the ... -2030.html

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Monkeypox:The next 'pandemic' WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!

Post by Doc »

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/201 ... e/?ref=rss
See NHS guidance on contamination of meat in endemic countries as UK monkeypox cases rise[/b
]

KNown symptoms of Monkeypox:

Shutting down of the economy
Home restriction
Concentration camps
Restriction of Free Speech
Mandatory vaccines
Denial of healthcare for chronic conditions

Oh Wait the NHS has issued a clarificatio
Clarification: This story has been updated to more clearly reflect the risk of the spread of monkeypox via meat is specific to animals located in West and Central Africa. The headline has been updated to reflect the information has been provided in the form of standard guidance by the NHS rather than a warning. See the government guidance here.

I guess they issued the warning with a scary headline due to the UK's close proximity to Central and West Africa and the selling of African bush meat in the wet markets of the UK.

Strange though they don't mention that the main means of transmission is gay sex at rave parties.

And even strnger no mention of the need to wear penal and mouth condoms.
Nonc Hilaire

Re: Monkeypox:The next 'pandemic' WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

CFEE00DB-FC23-48DE-AD90-B4B6BA7C0673.jpeg
CFEE00DB-FC23-48DE-AD90-B4B6BA7C0673.jpeg (152.96 KiB) Viewed 10854 times

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

Post by Doc »

Due to COVID-19. No idea why the package was routed through China
DELAYED
Updated delivery
Pending
Initially expected: Thursday, 6/9/2022
OPERATIONAL DELAY
GUANGZHOU, CN
GET STATUS UPDATES