Ukraine

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Ukraine

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Trouncing Putin will remove an old foe,
undermine the alliance between Moscow and Beijing,
and allow the US to refocus total hostility on China

:lol: Poor children of Ukraine .. they now Cannon Fodder for Western game against China.

And we thought this about freedom and democracy and people of Ukraine

It seems increasingly clear that, so far as the United States is concerned, there is a big difference in goal and method when it comes to “saving Ukraine” and “defeating Russia”. The two goals are not the same and may even be incompatible. Is Russia’s defeat now the unstated end game that the US is seeking ?

It’s worth observing that war cries are coincidentally reaching a fever pitch as to drown out alternative voices in the US while its mainstream media offer non-stop coverage on a foreign war that involves no US troops on the ground.
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

1.png
1.png (5.17 MiB) Viewed 8576 times

Spengler
Demographics push China-India-Russia triple entente
The next strategic alignment among past enemies may bring together two of today’s strategic antagonists,
India and China.

There are numerous examples of the bitterest of enemies turning into unlikely allies

China - India - Russia - (Iran) :D .. unbeatable

India surprised the United States by refusing to abandon its long-term ally Russia over the Ukraine crisis. Far from supporting American sanctions, India has worked out local-currency swap and investment mechanisms to conduct trade with Russia in rubles and rupees and invest Russia’s surplus proceeds in the Indian corporate bond market.

In retaliation, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken waved the bloody shirt of human rights abuse at India, the world’s largest democracy. “We regularly engage with our Indian partners on these shared values” of human rights, Blinken declared, “and, to that end, we are monitoring some recent concerning developments in India including a rise in human rights abuses by some government, police and prison officials.”

India’s Foreign Minister S Jaishankar drily responded that India also has a view about the human rights situation in the United States.
The rest of East Asia, meanwhile, will shrink to insignificance. Japan now has 50 million citizens aged 15 to 49 years, but will have only 20 million at the end of the century at current fertility rates. South Korea will have only 6.8 million people in that age group, compared with 25 million today. And Taiwan will fall from 12 million 15-to-49-year-olds today to only 3.8 million at the century’s end.

Mody smart, unlike Zelenskyy :lol:
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heracleum Persicum

POLITICO
The countries Biden just can’t get on board

President JOE BIDEN and his aides have been unable to get some of America’s closest partners fully on board. The most glaring cases : India, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and even Israel.

This is bad news if Washington wants to make the Kremlin feel enough economic pain to abandon Ukraine. If countries like India keep buying Russian weapons and oil, if oil-rich Arab states won’t help ease energy prices, and if Israel lets Putin’s favorite oligarchs hang out on its soil with no repercussions … well, the war could last a lot longer than it should.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:06 am .

Trouncing Putin will remove an old foe,
undermine the alliance between Moscow and Beijing,
and allow the US to refocus total hostility on China

:lol: Poor children of Ukraine .. they now Cannon Fodder for Western game against China.

And we thought this about freedom and democracy and people of Ukraine

It seems increasingly clear that, so far as the United States is concerned, there is a big difference in goal and method when it comes to “saving Ukraine” and “defeating Russia”. The two goals are not the same and may even be incompatible. Is Russia’s defeat now the unstated end game that the US is seeking ?

It’s worth observing that war cries are coincidentally reaching a fever pitch as to drown out alternative voices in the US while its mainstream media offer non-stop coverage on a foreign war that involves no US troops on the ground.
I think that the English idiom for this is "crocodile tears".

Russia invaded Ukraine,
your post → rather than Trump being an idi*t easily manipulated by Putin, Putin is an idi*t easily manipulated by the senile Biden.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Ukraine asks US for $2B per month
wanting some $5 billion per month in aid from its allies.

A total of $5 billion per month is needed to cover the country's immediate needs in April, May, and June, he argued. Additionally, Kiev is expected to request another tranche of aid to help Ukraine out of the damage it incurred throughout the ongoing war.
Heracleum Persicum

As said, key "true" info is not carried in US media, although Reuters reports all news

https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/russian ... ns-uniper/

German energy firm Uniper is admitting to the possibility of paying for Russian gas in rubles, Tiina Tuomela, the company’s financial director said during a teleconference on Wednesday.

“To date, the flow of Russian gas under our existing long-term contract remains untouched. We are in ongoing discussions with Gazprom regarding the implementation of the Russian decree on payment in rubles, given the statements of the European Commission on sanctions,” she said, as cited by TASS.

According to Tuomela, the new ruble-based gas payment mechanism does not undermine sanctions, placed by the EU on Russia amid the crisis in Ukraine. The scheme, however, is still being discussed with German authorities.

Soon all Russian Oil and Gas will be paid by Ruble .. all purchase from China will be either Ruble or Yuan (or Local currency, Indian rupee)

Rouble is now pegged to Gold .. Ruble now same as Gold

This trend now snowbally internationally .. many nations will now move away from Dollar, preferably trade in their own national currency
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It would be in their interest to do so. The dollar is garbage
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:35 am I think that the English idiom for this is "crocodile tears".

Russia invaded Ukraine,
your post → rather than Trump being an idi*t easily manipulated by Putin, Putin is an idi*t easily manipulated by the senile Biden.
:D

Wow that's a whopper extraordinaire. Can't wait for you to round out that square peg. Would be amazing if you ended up being a Democrat hack after all this time

Also the reminder, Putin invaded on Biden not Trump. Why is that.
Heracleum Persicum

1.png
1.png (5.17 MiB) Viewed 8567 times

The two on the left represent 50% of world population

And .. They soon #1 and # 2 highest GDP, economy in the world

The guy on the right, he does not understand Jokes :lol:
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Periodic reminder, if you feel strongly about Putin invading Ukraine they are accepting volunteer soldiers and you can go to the front lines and really give the Russians a piece of your mind.

Or in case you have some massive physical impairment, the only reason you could justify not volunteering, you can always send a lot of money. At the link below. If you need more ideas let me know.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:46 am Apparently its just this simple. I wonder if you guys will do it.

https://www.defendukraine.org/donate
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:25 pm
Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:35 am I think that the English idiom for this is "crocodile tears".

Russia invaded Ukraine,
:D

Wow that's a whopper extraordinaire. Can't wait for you to round out that square peg. Would be amazing if you ended up being a Democrat hack after all this time

Also the reminder, Putin invaded on Biden not Trump. Why is that.
You continue to give the impression that your reading comprehension is still at the US inner urban public school level.

Nothing, if not perfectly consistent.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:29 pm Periodic reminder, if you feel strongly about Putin invading Ukraine they are accepting volunteer soldiers and you can go to the front lines and really give the Russians a piece of your mind.

Or in case you have some massive physical impairment, the only reason you could justify not volunteering, you can always send a lot of money. At the link below. If you need more ideas let me know.
Mr. Perfect wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:46 am Apparently its just this simple. I wonder if you guys will do it.

Have already made my donation to the appropriate organization, but thanks for posting the link . . . again.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
US inner urban public school level.

:lol: told you, American scientist in reality Iranian, Indian, Chinese
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:29 pm Periodic reminder, if you feel strongly about Putin invading Ukraine they are accepting volunteer soldiers and you can go to the front lines and really give the Russians a piece of your mind.

Look , Ukraine a bottomless pit with money, black hole .. West knows this therefore sends only weapon , no cash

Chinese send food, medication, goods

Poor Ukraine children
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:25 pm 1.png

The two on the left represent 50% of world population

Sure. Any day now . . .

The_Three_Stooges.png
The_Three_Stooges.png (235.5 KiB) Viewed 8560 times

Well, your not the first wannabe pundit making the mistake of assuming that demographics is destiny.

The smaller 1st world nations are the wealthiest.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Well, your not the first wannabe pundit making the mistake of assuming that demographics is destiny.

typical misreading of data

Economic power (GDP), is not "per capita" .. it is "Absolute"

From your link above

This article is a list of the countries of the world by gross domestic product (at purchasing power parity) per capita, i.e., the purchasing power parity (PPP) value of all final goods and services produced within a country in a given year, divided by the average (or mid-year) population for the same year.

What counts is GDP of US and India in 10 yrs, not per capita but absolute .. Otherwise Monaco (per capita GDP of Monaco = 190,512.74 USD (2019)) would be the most powerful economy in the world ...

China # 1 and India # 2 (soon)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:22 pm

Look , Ukraine a bottomless pit with money, black hole .. West knows this therefore sends only weapon , no cash

Poor Ukraine children
If you were actually concerned about the "poor Ukrainian children" you would be against Putin's invasion of Ukraine,
not spending time trying to justify the unjustifiable.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:02 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:22 pm

Poor Ukraine children
If you were actually concerned about the "poor Ukrainian children" you would be against Putin's invasion of Ukraine,

If Putin would have not entered Ukraine, Ukraine would have become a member of NATO and down the road lead to a much bigger clash, most probably nuclear

This was a "real" preventive action (not a fake one as US did with Saddam's WMD)

Yes, many civilian casualties, but probably much less if things had not been stopped at this stage

And,

It would be dishonest to ourselves if we don't look at what " US Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III " said on Monday :

NYT
Behind Austin’s Call for a ‘Weakened’ Russia,

Hints of a Shift

WASHINGTON — When Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III declared Monday at the end of a stealth visit to Ukraine that America’s goal is to see Russia so “weakened” that it would no longer have the power to invade a neighboring state, he was acknowledging a transformation of the conflict, from a battle over control of Ukraine to one that pits Washington more directly against Moscow.

President Biden entered the war insistent that he did not want to make this a contest between the United States and Russia. Rather, he was simply helping a small, struggling democracy defend itself against takeover by a far more powerful neighbor. “Direct confrontation between NATO and Russia is World War III, something we must strive to prevent,” he said in early March, just two weeks into the war.

Basically saying, from the begin, the idea was to use Ukraine as proxy to weaken Russia .. Didn't care how Ukraine civilians would suffer

Meaning :

Ukraine just a tool, means, to try to weaken Russia .. if Russia had not attacked Ukraine, US/West would find another venue to start war with Russia, to "weaken Russia" as Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III openly said

To weaken Russia so that Russia can not help China if and when BANG comes with China.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Yawn.

More of the same blame-the-victim rationalizations used by unwelcome invaders throughout history.

For the record, I'd be pleased to see Russia so weakened that it would collapse into a bunch of separate fiefdoms.

Good riddance.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:57 am Yawn.

More of the same blame-the-victim rationalizations used by unwelcome invaders throughout history.

For the record, I'd be pleased to see Russia so weakened that it would collapse into a bunch of separate fiefdoms.

Good riddance.

Agree, if Russia weakens, クリル列島 could come back :lol:
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:57 am Yawn.

Good riddance.
Be careful what you wish for.

From the guy who thought Ukraine should keep its nuclear weapons....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wi_0oiZ7vU

_wi_0oiZ7vU
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:28 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:25 pm The two on the left represent 50% of world population

Sure. Any day now . . .

Ermm check the GDP between US and AFG and then explain how the Taliban won
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:02 pm
What good would that do. Ukrainian children were doomed once a Democrat entered the White House
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:18 pm
Have already made my donation to the appropriate organization, but thanks for posting the link . . . again.
How’s that going
noddy

Post by noddy »

drool.
ultracrepidarian