The Great Reset

This too shall pass.
Doc

Re: The Great Reset

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

electric_being
The merging of humans with machines is being used to advance interests of technocrats, erase humanity, & gain complete control over every aspect of our lives..They want to become the new gods that “achieved immortality”

It’s an attempt to make you obsolete. The intention is to replace you with a synthetic copy of you that can traced, tracked & remotely controlled on the AI grid

People have become so deluded they see giving the government full control of their brains as a good idea. The same way they target speech, will be replaced by targeting thought forms. Contradict the narrative & be permanently deleted as data..
Doc

Post by Doc »

From Yuval Hariri's Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qOHwplbt7E
5qOHwplbt7E
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

One possible solution.......

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:38 pm One possible solution.......

You think they were separated at birth?
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

I dunno...... Ask his dad, Klaus....'>........

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Autism on steroids.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Ana had to step in

World Economic Forum :: Wonderful Comic Room

Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:30 am Ana had to step in

World Economic Forum :: Wonderful Comic Room

But they will be happy.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Never looked at these UN 2030 SDG "Sustainable Development Goals". Did some digging. Doomed to fail as in all the wonderful ideas and goals nowhere did I find any ideas or plans of how respect and work with national democracies as the final platform where voters decide. It is all non-elected well meaning but very naive people concerned with the problem of how to use science, business and especially governance to simply push it all through everybodies throat.

Force and coercion. Dominated by females and environmentalists who clearly don't trust capitalism and believe democracy is not the real issue and primal concern here: "saving the planet" is. Central, global planning and control: that is assured destruction, mass starvation among the poor and probably war. But I strongly doubt they can pull it off this utopia.

I somehow believe the Gods have decided to teach us all a lesson: not only male dominated societies can created endless wars and suffering...also when the female instinct of "caring for family and wider tribe with food and justice for all " rises to the top... mass destruction is around the corner. Killed by empty stomachs instead of bombs and bullets: pobably both. Maximum misery is transsexual.

Air Jordan has a nice message for these messinanic saviors:

--QS_UyW2SY
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The Great Reset has been resetting for centuries. The WEF is only new public face of the Pilgrims Society.

This well researched article is centered around the history of silver suppression, the removal of precious metals from commerce, and the substitution of fiat currency,

It seems one of the world’s great religions is harboring the WEF, larcenous central banking and the wholesale theft of value from the middle class.

It’s the Episcopalians.

http://silverstealers.net/tss.pdf
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

There is a race to the top among competitors on the battle field always, everywhere.

The individual instance of an organism is the selfish bullet that drives it all. Competing bullets together form armies, fighting for survival which results in the movement towards a monopoly always. Not as the intented goal to rule all others; more like a natural unintended consequence that always lurks beyond the event horizon without anybody ever getting there. (Which leaves the Final Throne vacant forever… thank God!)

It is silly to deny the fact that all is a race to the top through power. Those post-modernist crypto Marxist leftist whoevertheyare people, are totally right. Everything is a power game. Survival of the fittest. Darwin got some things right!

The financial class of bankers early recognized that "if you control the money, you control the world". Whether or not and to what degree they conspired in "secret societies" or just joined forces and shared money buckets because it turned out more profitable... is to me not interesting. They behave as expected and not differently from laborers joining forces in a union or lions trying to "dominate their environment".

The monopolization and globalization of the financial industry followed a natural evolution: separate streams joined and became a huge river downstream. There are different types of rivers and can be smaller or bigger; the financial river seems the biggest of them all but its nature and workings are identical to all others.

There are two twin-opposite delusions at work simultaneously:

1) The idea that power games must be rejected completely as in the brotherhood of man utopia, where we are all best friends safely under the wings of some Divine Being that is Love. (A milder version of same is the Jordan Peterson rejection of post-modernist leftists who, he claims, engage in a power game with raw power as the only currency)

2) The idea that a monopoly on power is real, achievable and sustainable. The natural power game is real... but no individual organism, no group of organisms, no species as a whole, not a group of "allied species" will ever reach the top of absolute and sustainable power, i.e., of a stable monopoly. Never has, never will.

A Stable Monopoly where Everything is Power is as delusional as a Stable Brotherhood of Man where Everything is Love.
Doc

Post by Doc »

20 million of US households are about to have their utilities disconnected.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/tsuna ... ergy-bills
"Tsunami Of Shutoffs": 1 In 6 US Homes Are Behind On Power Bills
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, AUG 25, 2022 - 04:45 AM
At least 20 million households -- or about 1 in 6 American homes -- are behind on their power bills as soaring electricity prices spark what is said to be the worst-ever crisis in late utility payments, according to Bloomberg, citing data from the National Energy Assistance Directors Association (Neada).

Neada said electricity prices had increased significantly since 2020 after a decade of stagnation. The steep rise has resulted in billions of dollars in overdue power bills.

Utility shutoffs have become more common across the US as some lower-tier households are thousands of dollars behind on their power bills.

Jean Su, a senior attorney at the Center for Biological Diversity, which tracks utility disconnections across the US, warned of a "tsunami of shutoff" as the highest inflation in forty years eats away wages and has financially devastated the working poor.

Adrienne Nice is one of those struggling Americans who is more than $3,000 behind on utility bills. Last month, she received a "final notice" from power company Xcel Energy Inc., who turned off the electricity to her studio apartment in Minneapolis as temperatures approached near triple digits.

Nice found it near impossible to save money for utility expenses that have doubled over the past year as food, shelter, and gas prices have also skyrocketed. Her low-paying job as a housecleaner has left her in energy poverty.

"I just don't understand how electricity can be so high," she said.

Across the country, power companies reported a surge in non-payment customers. California's PG&E Corp said there had been a 40% jump in the number of residential customers behind on payments since February 2020. New Jersey's Public Service Enterprise Group said customers at least 90 days late have risen 30% since March.

"People on the bottom, they can't pay" their electricity bills, said Mark Wolfe, Neada's executive director.

Readers know that low-tier consumers are financially tapped out. They've maxed out credit cards, depleted savings, and have seen wage gains wiped out due to inflation. It comes as no surprise the US is becoming more like Europe, where energy poverty has doomed millions of households.

It's only a matter of time before the Biden administration starts handing out stimmy checks for electricity bills.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:39 pm .

https://youtu.be/FcfztT-0N0I?t=77

He right

IF anything China and Russia are worse off in the race to the bottom. Seems like the globalists are the only ones winning.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Excellent article.

Thanks for posting it.