Ukraine

Nonc Hilaire

The Ukraine is about to be annihilated

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

U.S. Colonel Douglas Macgregor

dfgF4x7TCmM

https://youtu.be/dfgF4x7TCmM
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
crashtech66

Re: Ukraine

Post by crashtech66 »

I wonder about MacGregor's batting average.
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

A countervailing view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KiII_2qabk
0KiII_2qabk
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Ukraine has likely lost 100,000 soldiers who won’t readily be replaced
while US arms deliveries are depleting stocks and exposing security holes in Asia

In a shocking statement that has now been withdrawn, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen wrote that Ukraine has lost 100,000 soldiers and 20,000 civilians in the Ukraine war.

Ukraine may look as if it were winning. The truth is the opposite because Ukraine is running out of manpower it cannot replace. It is losing by attrition on the battlefield and, with the Russians systematically destroying its infrastructure, millions of Ukrainians have fled abroad. It is unlikely the country could recover even if the war should end tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Russia’s manpower problems are less severe. Moscow has been replenishing its supply of front-line troops through an unpopular conscription program at home that has now been extended to the territories in Ukraine that it occupies.

Russia’s proxy army, the Wagner Group, also has been significantly enlarged from 8,000 last April to nearly 40,000 now.

Well, folks, reality creeping in

Poor Ukraine, poor Ukrainian people, they were fooled by Victoria Jane Nuland believing there free lunch .. in the process Ukraine lost territory comprising 70% of Ukraine industrial base.

Now Odessa in danger .. if Vladimro takes Odessa, kiss goodbye (landlocked) Ukraine .. plan could be partitioning Ukraine (not again)
crashtech66

Post by crashtech66 »

At least this proxy conflict more clearly illuminates who the enemies of the West and the allies of the new Axis are, that view needs refreshing once in a while.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:43 am .

Ukraine has likely lost 100,000 soldiers who won’t readily be replaced
while US arms deliveries are depleting stocks and exposing security holes in Asia

In a shocking statement that has now been withdrawn, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen wrote that Ukraine has lost 100,000 soldiers and 20,000 civilians in the Ukraine war.

Ukraine may look as if it were winning. The truth is the opposite because Ukraine is running out of manpower it cannot replace. It is losing by attrition on the battlefield and, with the Russians systematically destroying its infrastructure, millions of Ukrainians have fled abroad. It is unlikely the country could recover even if the war should end tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Russia’s manpower problems are less severe. Moscow has been replenishing its supply of front-line troops through an unpopular conscription program at home that has now been extended to the territories in Ukraine that it occupies.

Russia’s proxy army, the Wagner Group, also has been significantly enlarged from 8,000 last April to nearly 40,000 now.

Well, folks, reality creeping in

Poor Ukraine, poor Ukrainian people, they were fooled by Victoria Jane Nuland believing there free lunch .. in the process Ukraine lost territory comprising 70% of Ukraine industrial base.

Now Odessa in danger .. if Vladimro takes Odessa, kiss goodbye (landlocked) Ukraine .. plan could be partitioning Ukraine (not again)
Ukraine is raising a trained army of 950,000. Russia is planning to try to raise an army of 5 million
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/12/01 ... ron-france

WASHINGTON — President Biden said he would talk with President Vladimir Putin if the Russian leader expresses a desire to end his invasion of Ukraine . .

“I’m prepared if he’s willing to talk to find out what he’s willing to do,” Mr. Biden said during a news conference at the White House following a three-hour meeting with President Emmanuel Macron of France. “But I’ll only do it in consultation with my NATO allies. I’m not going to do it on my own.”

Macron went to DC , said Europe can not endure much more .. and .. Biden should settle with Vladimiro

West thought Russia will collapse within month entering Ukraine

Things went the other way

Western economies dived head first into recession, when at the same time Rubble strengthened and Russian economy doing just fine

Heracleum Persicum

noddy

Post by noddy »

crashtech66 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:31 am At least this proxy conflict more clearly illuminates who the enemies of the West and the allies of the new Axis are, that view needs refreshing once in a while.
sure has.

the loony rightwing israelis who wanted to attack Iran before it got nukes certainly look less loony now.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:17 am
crashtech66 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:31 am At least this proxy conflict more clearly illuminates who the enemies of the West and the allies of the new Axis are, that view needs refreshing once in a while.
sure has.

the loony rightwing israelis who wanted to attack Iran before it got nukes certainly look less loony now.

There no military option against Iran since some time.

Iran now not only militarily too powerful to be attacked, but, now Iran a key "strategic partner" of China and Russia ..

For China and Russia West attacking Iran would be same as China would attack Japan or Australia.

And

Russia and China would love to involved US militarily in Iran .. that would take pressure off from South East Asia and bug down US well beyond 2030 when China would achieve domination in South East Asia

US, West, knows this and would not engage Iran .. mad mullahs know this too (the above Iranian media analysis of situation) :lol:

And

Iran since years already "nuke threshold" country.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:23 am
sure has.

Iran now not only militarily too powerful to be attacked, but, now Iran a key "strategic partner" of China and Russia ..

For China and Russia West attacking Iran would be same as China would attack Japan or Australia.

And

Russia and China would love to involved US militarily in Iran .. that would take pressure off from South East Asia and bug down US well beyond 2030 when China would achieve domination in South East Asia

US, West, knows this and would not engage Iran .. mad mullahs know this too (the above Iranian media analysis of situation) :lol:

And

yep, all in with Russia and maybe China - not super certain China will be a reliable partner, but thats neither here nor there.

My point was not about the success of attacking Iran, it was that previous to Putins big gamble, both Russia and Iran had plenty of supporters in the west and the hardliners were losing ground.

not so much anymore, war is now garunteed, lines are drawn.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:55 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:23 am
sure has.

And

And

yep, all in with Russia and maybe China - not super certain China will be a reliable partner, but thats neither here nor there.

My point was not about the success of attacking Iran, it was that previous to Putins big gamble, both Russia and Iran had plenty of supporters in the west and the hardliners were losing ground.

not so much anymore, war is now guaranteed, lines are drawn.

In a multipolar world, war is much less likely

Russia, China, Iran, add the Shanghai group, add the BRICS .. and .. most 2nd tier nations (Africa, Latin America, ME), tired of Western arm twisting, applying now for "membership"

Soon Shanghai group and BRICS will have bigger GDP to Western GDP, much more population, and, bigger market.

War no option
noddy

Post by noddy »

nonsense, their will be more war.

Putin has pushed the boundary, nuclear is no longer a deterrent, the new game in town is about what does an existential threat actually look like to justify them
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:42 am
nonsense, their will be more war.

Putin has pushed the boundary, nuclear is no longer a deterrent, the new game in town is about what does an existential threat actually look like to justify them

" existential threat " illusionary, propaganda

Notion "rather be dead than anything else" a "scam by politicians to fool Joe"

Look at 5000 yrs of history of Persia .. Alexander came and left, Arabs came and left, Genghis Khan came and left, Brits came and left, Americans came and left.

AND ?

mad mullahs still laughing

The more prosper nations, people become, the less they want die in a war

In a one polar world, the powerful can bomb without being afraid of being hit back as hard .. we saw in Libya, US and NATO destroyed Libya without being scared of anything

Multipolarity still taking shape , and we see Ukraine case .. European public already wants settle with Vladimiro .. Macron in US asked for wrapping things up and Joe got the message.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I can attest: most of Western European public want zero compromise with murderous thug Putin and rather see him dead asap. Politicans didn't fully get the upgrade yet and still opt for negotiations with Putler, but he is person non-grata full stop. Skip him. He will get killed, die naturally or by "accident" Russian style. Post-Putin there might be conversations and negotiations.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:42 pm I can attest: most of Western European public want zero compromise with murderous thug Putin and rather see him dead asap. Politicans didn't fully get the upgrade yet and still opt for negotiations with Putler, but he is person non-grata full stop. Skip him. He will get killed, die naturally or by "accident" Russian style. Post-Putin there might be conversations and negotiations.

:lol: .. This shows the power of "propaganda" .. West learned from Goebbels

Now Western Joe believes what is fed .. instead of wanting to know what the other-side really is about, Joe wants the other side dead.

I watch often German debates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTzxZG6Rwmc

Look, why not German, European, American journalist go and interview Putin and put it on Western TV and media ?

Reason is, West knows that Putin has a valid case and does not want Western Joe to watch the debate.

In the past this worked, as only Western Joe was counted, others did not count.

Now, things reversing .. Western Joe count less and less

Western Media , 24/7, reporting about Iranian teenagers not wanting "hejabn" :lol: .. but no one interviewing Putin despite Ukraine fiasco could expand to Europe ..

BTW Europe rationing electricity .. Swiss forbidding EV , France 2 hours a week no electricity etc etc

No, Iranian teenage girls not wanting hijab is the hot news these days :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

What sane person would want to subject to the hegemony of a motley collection of turd world, pardon me, third world sh*tholes.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:48 pm
Parodite wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:42 pm I can attest: most of Western European public want zero compromise with murderous thug Putin and rather see him dead asap. Politicans didn't fully get the upgrade yet and still opt for negotiations with Putler, but he is person non-grata full stop. Skip him. He will get killed, die naturally or by "accident" Russian style. Post-Putin there might be conversations and negotiations.

:lol: .. This shows the power of "propaganda" .. West learned from Goebbels

Now Western Joe believes what is fed .. instead of wanting to know what the other-side really is about, Joe wants the other side dead.

I watch often German debates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTzxZG6Rwmc

Look, why not German, European, American journalist go and interview Putin and put it on Western TV and media ?

Reason is, West knows that Putin has a valid case and does not want Western Joe to watch the debate.

In the past this worked, as only Western Joe was counted, others did not count.

Now, things reversing .. Western Joe count less and less

Western Media , 24/7, reporting about Iranian teenagers not wanting "hejabn" :lol: .. but no one interviewing Putin despite Ukraine fiasco could expand to Europe ..

BTW Europe rationing electricity .. Swiss forbidding EV , France 2 hours a week no electricity etc etc

No, Iranian teenage girls not wanting hijab is the hot news these days :lol:
Putin invaded Ukraine Not the other way around. He broke it, he bought it. Now he can't afford to pay. I saw a map from I think 1862 that showed the border between Ukraine and Russia that was half way between the current border and Moscow. That would seem like just compensation for Putin to pay.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
crashtech66

Re: The Ukraine is about to be annihilated

Post by crashtech66 »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:03 pm U.S. Colonel Douglas Macgregor

dfgF4x7TCmM

https://youtu.be/dfgF4x7TCmM
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

321618120_704361994410116_5901562478284556511_n.jpg
321618120_704361994410116_5901562478284556511_n.jpg (136.29 KiB) Viewed 22151 times
Heracleum Persicum

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AqDSZ0hRsJc

AqDSZ0hRsJc

Doc, Zelensky's Wife on 40,000 Euros shopping spree in Paris .. spending your money ..

and

Asking for More Money for Ukraine
Heracleum Persicum

NYT
Iranian-made drones cost as little as $20,000 to make
but up to $500,000 to shoot down

The self-destructing drones can cost as little as $20,000 to produce, while the cost of firing a surface-to-air missile can range from $140,000 for a Soviet-era S-300 to $500,000 for a missile from an American NASAMS.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:09 am .

NYT
Iranian-made drones cost as little as $20,000 to make
but up to $500,000 to shoot down

The self-destructing drones can cost as little as $20,000 to produce, while the cost of firing a surface-to-air missile can range from $140,000 for a Soviet-era S-300 to $500,000 for a missile from an American NASAMS.
"Iranian" drone: components manufactured in the West, smuggled to and assembled in Iran.

NY Post | Iranian suicide drones contain parts made by 13 US companies: report
Of the 52 parts taken out of the UAV by Ukrainian intelligence, 40 were made by 13 American companies, according to the report. Other salvaged components were also foreign-made — manufactured by companies in Canada, Switzerland, Japan, Taiwan, and China.
All too typical of the Muddled East - completely dependent on the skills of the West and E Asia.