Consequences of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and war

Typhoon

Re: Consequences of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and war

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:50 am Consequences.

Ruters | Finland joins NATO - Russia bloviates

A big mistake to team up with a major enemy of one's neighbour

And

NATO has "worldwide interest", Central Asia, Caucasus, China, Africa (involved in all) what are for sure not in Finlands national interest.

Would it be in Finland's national interest, bombing Libya to what is Libya today ? or Afghanistan ? .. where NATO was involved or central

Finland would be much better off to sign a security arrangement with Russia .. Finland now officially an enemy of Russia (and China and Iran and India and BRICS and Shanghai group etc etc) .. very unwise
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:41 pm
Typhoon wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:50 am Consequences.

Ruters | Finland joins NATO - Russia bloviates

A big mistake to team up with a major enemy of one's neighbour

And

NATO has "worldwide interest", Central Asia, Caucasus, China, Africa (involved in all) what are for sure not in Finlands national interest.

Would it be in Finland's national interest, bombing Libya to what is Libya today ? or Afghanistan ? .. where NATO was involved or central

Finland would be much better off to sign a security arrangement with Russia .. Finland now officially an enemy of Russia (and China and Iran and India and BRICS and Shanghai group etc etc) .. very unwise
Finland has a long historical memory of "security agreements" with Russia - one of the key reasons for Finland joining NATO.

Anyways, Russia is a failing - failed state that does not matter, it's sole utility is as a source of raw materials.

MIT Tech Rev | How Russia killed its tech industry
The invasion of Ukraine supercharged the decline of the country’s already struggling tech sector—and undercut its biggest success story, Yandex.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Col. Macgregor: Ukraine Is Being OBLITERATED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDi4bt_0058
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........