The likelihood of WW 3

This too shall pass.
Heracleum Persicum

The likelihood of WW 3

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.rt.com/russia/552553-lavrov ... -war-nato/

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warned, on Wednesday, that if NATO agrees with a Polish proposal to deploy peacekeepers to Ukraine, the move could trigger a military conflict between the US-led bloc and Moscow.

Our Polish colleagues have already stated that there will be a NATO summit now, and peacekeepers should be deployed. I hope they understand what is at stake. This will be a direct clash between the Russian and NATO armed forces, which everyone not only wanted to avoid but said that it should never take place in principle,” he outlined.
noddy

Re: The likelihood of WW 3

Post by noddy »

Polish president Duda: If they attack, we have a place to bury them
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:57 am
Polish president Duda: If they attack, we have a place to bury them

:lol:

Poland has no say -- Hot Air -- Vladimir Vladimirovich just laughing
noddy

Post by noddy »

you tell me all these countries love Russia, I post what they say.

not really fussed, I dont live in the Northern Hemisphere, seems you are in testicle season,
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:07 am you tell me all these countries love Russia, I post what they say.

not really fussed, I dont live in the Northern Hemisphere, seems you are in testicle season,

To be fair, Russia (and Germany) were nasty to Poland, very nasty

Poles hate Russia

Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzeziński was born in Warsaw, was Polish .. he hated Russians like all poles do.
Heracleum Persicum

Grozev claims that tracking of aircraft used by top Russian officials shows that Putin may have left Moscow for a bunker near Surgut, in western Siberia. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu allegedly is in a bunker near Ufa in the Urals, 725 miles east of Moscow.

https://asiatimes.com/2022/03/n-war-ris ... s-fantasy/

Putin warned the West in his televised address on February 23, on the eve of Russia’s move into Ukraine, “No matter who tries to stand in our way or all the more so create threats for our country and our people, they must know that Russia will respond immediately, and the consequences will be such as you have never seen in your entire history. No matter how the events unfold, we are ready.”
Fasten seat belt
For Russia, the issue of NATO’s expansion into Ukraine from the beginning has been positioning for nuclear war. Putin warned on February 23 that “positioning areas for interceptor missiles are being established in Romania and Poland as part of the US project to create a global missile defense system.

It is common knowledge that the launchers deployed there can be used for Tomahawk cruise missiles – offensive strike systems…. In other words, the allegedly defensive US missile defense system is developing and expanding its new offensive capabilities.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

Getting close to 100%

What Putin's allowing of war crimes against Civilians really means --- "No Peace" He does not care what the west thinks

https://youtu.be/dZc1V67XzNw?t=75

When they start to close the airports it is time to take cover. Hopefully you all have a place prepared at that point to take cover for a couple of week in.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

JRpWiLeQ9xE
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Heracleum Persicum

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:58 pm JRpWiLeQ9xE

interesting

noddy

Post by noddy »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-10/ ... /100977334
Are we already in World War III? Pope Francis thinks so. The Holy Father believes a "piecemeal" world war has begun.

He links the war in Ukraine to other conflicts in the Middle East, Africa, and the persecution of Rohingya in Myanmar.

This isn't new. The Pontiff warned of World War III as far back as 2014. .
Most people would think World War II began with Hitler's invasion of Poland. But did it really?

We could just as easily trace the conflict to Japan's invasion of Manchuria in 1931. By 1937, Japan brutally occupied large swathes of China. War would not end in China until the Communist Revolution in 1949.
Here, too, is a glimpse of Chinese resentment. China felt abandoned and humiliated by Western powers.

Intellectual leaders in China were soured and turned away from Western ideals of democracy.

Liang Qichao, who championed progress and modernisation, was a Chinese official observer of the Paris Peace Conference. He returned condemning the West. Faith in Western progress, he now believed, would lead China to catastrophe.

Liang would become one of the most influential thinkers in modern China, shaping the views of Communist leaders from Mao Zedong to Xi Jinping.
Islamist militancy, too, emerges from the perceived humiliations of the 20th century. The collapse of the Ottoman Empire after World War I triggered a dark night of the soul for the Muslim world.

Not unlike Chinese thinkers who looked inward after the end of the Qing Empire and the 19th century Opium Wars, Islamist groups sought to renew Islam's lost glory.

They also turned away from the West, each iteration of Islamist militancy from the Muslim Brotherhood to Islamic State turning more radical and violent.
We can just as easily add to that right-wing extremism. White supremacist terrorism has already taken a deadly toll. It, too, emerges from vengeance, resentment and humiliation. They feel abandoned and deserted — left behind by the march of modernity.

The focus on war in Ukraine obscures a history of conflicts elsewhere over the last three decades.

Author Gerald Prunier wrote about what's been called Africa's world war — how the genocide in Rwanda spilled over into the Congo, creating more unrest and violence that he says left millions dead.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

one of the only western countries which doesnt support Indias rise to the security council is Azari's lot, the Canuckistanians.

maybe when he talks of the Indians being isolated from the west, he is meaning the canadians :)

probably to do with how much of Canada is owned by the Chinese, its even worse than Australia, which I thought unlikely.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:15 am one of the only western countries which doesnt support Indias rise to the security council is Azari's lot, the Canuckistanians.

maybe when he talks of the Indians being isolated from the west, he is meaning the canadians :)

probably to do with how much of Canada is owned by the Chinese, its even worse than Australia, which I thought unlikely.
After Trudeau went there on vacation can you blame them?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial