Steers, Queers, and Chicks with Sticks | LGBTetcetera

This too shall pass.
Typhoon

Re: Steers, Queers, and Dicks with Sticks pretending to be Chicks | LGBTetcetera

Post by Typhoon »

The Asian TV drama discussion has been moved to the

"Movies + TV series: Past and New Recommendation" topic here:

https://www.onthenatureofthings.net/for ... 72#p153556
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: Steers, Queers, and Chicks with Sticks | The LGBT... Issue

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Do not click on this link. Really. Do not click on this link.....;>........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:58 pm Do not click on this link. Really. Do not click on this link.....;>........
which one am I not supposed to click on, the first one or the second one? :?
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Simple Minded wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:48 pm
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:58 pm Do not click on this link. Really. Do not click on this link.....;>........
Does it really matter? They merge into one solid NOPE.......'>......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:23 am
Simple Minded wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:48 pm
Does it really matter? They merge into one solid NOPE.......'>......
Two many links, two few options.....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Perhaps a bit unkind, but my vague, or is that Vogue, impression is that, among young women in the US, trans[gender] is the new fashion statement just as anorexia nervosa was once.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:14 pm Perhaps a bit unkind, but my vague, or is that Vogue, impression is that, among young women in the US, trans[gender] is the new fashion statement just as anorexia nervosa was once.
Its all fun and games until you slip away from the poorly lit bar, go back to your place, stick your hand in her pants....... and find out her dick is bigger than yours.... talk about performance anxiety!!!!!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:43 pm
Colonel Sun wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:14 pm Perhaps a bit unkind, but my vague, or is that Vogue, impression is that, among young women in the US, trans[gender] is the new fashion statement just as anorexia nervosa was once.
Its all fun and games until you slip away from the poorly lit bar, go back to your place, stick your hand in her pants....... and find out her dick is bigger than yours.... talk about performance anxiety!!!!!
I think the preferred pronoun is now Chicks with bics. As in "Come on baby light my fire !" :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/gender-id ... al-rights/
Gender ideology is a boon to Big Pharma and threat to parental rights
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

The Lancet, Prestigious Medical Journal, Erases the Existence of Women

jhKfhiEUOZQ
Typhoon

Re: Steers, Queers, and Chicks with Sticks | LGBTetcetera

Post by Typhoon »

Quillette | Studying the True Face of Gender Ideology
As Helen Joyce writes in Trans, gender dysphoria was, until recently, primarily a (natal) male phenomenon. It was only with the rise of social media, and the anxiety such media encourages, that girls and young women began dominating the intake rosters at gender clinics. To demand that the global medical and research establishment ignore this development for ideological reasons is, of course, unconscionable. Yet that is exactly the demand that Littman’s critics have effectively put forward. They realized early on that if Littman* could get away with addressing gender dysphoria in a rigorous and scholarly way, an important ideological taboo would be smashed. And in this regard, I am happy to report, they were entirely correct.
*Dr. Lisa Littman, formerly assistant professor at the Brown University School of Public Health
noddy

Post by noddy »

FTZ3wfgUAAALFVw.jpeg
FTZ3wfgUAAALFVw.jpeg (146.89 KiB) Viewed 15147 times
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I miss the old days when you could be reasonably confident that most LGBT folk could pick a decent color palette.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Re: Steers, Queers, and Dicks with Sticks wannabe Chicks| LGBTetcetera

Post by Typhoon »

Dick with a stick pretending to be a chick writes a book about women based on his definition of what it means to be female . . .

and wins a Pulitzer Prize in Criticism.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Lucid take on the ‘Perverted Rainbow’ color revolution.

https://youtu.be/KV98X9OVUUY
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

At this point, the UN is simply trolling the planet's 4 billion women.