On Academia | Institutes of Higher and Lower Learning

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: On Academia | Institutes of Higher and Lower Learning

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Claudine Gay, Harvard president , resigns

Poor Americans
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

…and she wasn’t even our first gay, black president.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:37 pm …and she wasn’t even our first gay, black president.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1oeqx9O ... 94ZHNhcDA0

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

City Journal | Hysterics for Hamas
Why have young women been so prominent in the recent campus chaos?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

https://fortune.com/2024/05/11/ken-grif ... rn-values/

“What you’re seeing now is the end-product of this cultural revolution in American education playing out on American campuses, in particular, using the paradigm of the oppressor and the oppressed,” Griffin said, comparing protests to “performative art” that doesn’t help Palestinians or Israelis.

He right .. what happening in US by young generation is a "Cultural Revolution" ..

China had it's "Cultural Revolution"

Iran had it's "Cultural Revolution"

Meaning this not to be taken lightly

And

The women might be in forefront

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 am .

“What you’re seeing now is the end-product of this cultural revolution in American education playing out on American campuses, in particular, using the paradigm of the oppressor and the oppressed,” Griffin said, comparing protests to “performative art” that doesn’t help Palestinians or Israelis.

He right .. what happening in US by young generation is a "Cultural Revolution" ..

And

The PR China "Cultural Revolution" was widespread, violent, and bloody.

The current "revolution" in the US is confined to the offspring of the ruling and chattering classes, predominantly female it would appear, taking bogus victimology courses at Ivy League universities, a generation of "useful idiots".
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 pm

And

The current "revolution" in the US is confined to the offspring of the ruling and chattering classes, predominantly female it would appear, taking bogus victimology courses at Ivy League universities, a generation of "useful idiots".

The real question here is whether America needs a "cultural rebooting"

Looking at things witnessing now, argument could be made not only there a need of a "Cultural REMAKE" of America, in all fields, POLITICS, Economy/Business, Culture, prevailing laws, but rather seems things "overdue".

True, not yet violent and bloody but could become one FAST.

You not seen how very calm situations can turn to total chaos and crazy within shortest time.

Things must be looked into when things still calm .. in chaos nobody listens, they shoot first ask question later .. that happened Shah time.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:49 pm

And

Looking at things witnessing now, argument could be made not only there a need of a "Cultural REMAKE" of America, in all fields, POLITICS, Economy/Business, Culture, prevailing laws, but rather seems things "overdue".

You not seen how very calm situations can turn to total chaos and crazy within shortest time.

Things must be looked into when things still calm .. in chaos nobody listens, they shoot first ask question later .. that happened Shah time.

Should a major economic crisis occur, then all the DEI - woke ideology currently in fashion among the Western ruling and chattering classes will be the first victim.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:46 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:49 pm

And

Should a major economic crisis occur, then all the DEI - woke ideology currently in fashion among the Western ruling and chattering classes will be the first victim.

YES

If major economic crisis occurs, all the DEI (had to google for DEI) is out the window, back to 1930 Germany

This trend already started in Europe, all the pretensions out the window .. Germany could again be on the for front of this