Computer Games

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Computer Games

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Well, I wish 'em the best but yeah, I'm pretty burnt out on role playing. These things aren't always my decision though. :)

There is an eye on everyone's game of the year in Baldur's Gate III but it just looks like another thousand hour game.

I am okay with Tetris and Pac Man-- pick'd up Pac Man Championship Edition 2 on sale for 2 bucks. Played it for a bit in the before times. Fond memories. :)
noddy

Post by noddy »

yes, for me g the back catalog on steam is so vast I can happily stick to give aways and bargain basement sales on older titles pretty much indefinately.

the only thing I splurged on was cyberpunk, I only waited for it to be $50 instead of the release $100 and didnt wait till it hit $30 which is my usual method.

I did that because it was so damn pretty - its a technological marvel on a modern pc, ive never seen anything like it, tho im sure the other premium titles are in the same ballpark

I mostly enjoyed the game too - barring the eastern european morbidity which runs through and ultimately makes me less inclined to replay for replays sake

Im not very good with games as art - I prefer to enjoy them, much like movies.

music i have a bigger ability to enjoy the bleak, for some reason Im not sure of.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

So called Art Games are the indie music wallpaper of today.

I'm sure there is one or two in this thread I gave a positive review for but what a disaster overall, and that is when we went hunting for something good.

Never have that problem with the art movie or art music.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

X-Rock-controller.jpg
X-Rock-controller.jpg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 140 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

We are nearing the end of Tears of the Kingdom-- I see it in sight.

Like a parabola, I'm comin' back round on this. Gonna miss playing it and while my criticisms still apply, it's been pretty fantastic as a game.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Tears of the Kingdom? Done, done and done