COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

This too shall pass.
Nonc Hilaire

Was Covid response effectively a coup by the intelligence agencies?

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Re: COVID-19 and Other Pandemics | Anarchy in the USA

Post by Doc »

In June 2021, Pfizer said that "widespread vaccination is a critical tool to help stop transmission."

Today in the Senate they refused to back that statement.

But nor could they point to any statement where Pfizer clarified the record on transmission.

Instead, they raked in the profits while governments forced people to take their product.

And to add insult to injury, Pfizer claimed that no one was forced to take the vaccine
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

In 2020 everybody got free covid testing. Forced in many places.

In 2023 why isn’t everybody getting free d-dimer and cardiomyopathy screening? Public health is doing nothing except for falsely advertising that heart attacks are normal in children and athletes.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Big Pharma and hedge funds raked in obscene profits from COVID Vaccines
https://www.cityam.com/blackrock-and-va ... in-a-week/
Blackrock and Vanguard rake in billions: Omicron variant makes Moderna and Pfizer shareholders more than $10bn
Moderna CEO made nearly 1 billion dollars in a single day
Moderna’s CEO, Stephane Bancel, personally became more than $824m richer in the week after the announcement, with the value of his shares rising from $6,052,522,978 to $6,876,528,630.
Blackrock, Vanguard and Morgan Stanley

Institutional investors have also made a killing from the variant.

Blackrock’s Moderna and Pfizer shares increased by more than $2.5bn in the week after the announcement; $1,000,553,995 from Moderna and $1,548,822,709 from Pfizer.

Vanguard Group made $2.7bn; $1,011,692,117 from Moderna and $1,733,982,482 from Pfizer.

Moderna shareholders Baillie Gifford & Co increased by $1,571,329,916; Morgan Stanley increased by $447,476,028.50 and Flagship pioneering increased by $654,365,415. Pfizer investors State Street went up $1,054,857,992 and Capital World gained $909,930,434.

Just 6 per cent of people in low-income countries have been vaccinated, while pharmaceutical companies sell booster jabs to rich nations. The ten Southern African countries on the UK’s travel red list, where it is suspected that Omicron may have emerged, have a combined vaccination rate of just 14 per cent, according to Our World in Data.

For more than a year, South Africa has led calls from low and middle-income countries to temporarily waive intellectual property rights on Covid-19 vaccines, tests and treatments, to allow wider manufacturing and more equitable access to medical technologies.

A waiver is supported by the WHO and the governments of most countries, including the United States, but the UK and EU, driven by Germany, have blocked the measure from progressing at the World Trade Organisation.

In May of 2020, the WHO set up its Covid-19 Technology Access Pool (C-TAP), a programme to facilitate the transfer of vaccine technology and know-how to accredited manufacturers. But big pharmaceutical companies have boycotted the scheme, which Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla dismissed as “nonsense”.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

When the firemen start fires: Seems like Pfizer needs to pay royalties to Ray Bradbury

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/pfizer-unvei ... -problems/
Pfizer Unveils New Cardiovascular Drugs To Treat ‘Sudden’ Spike in Heart Problems

Big Pharma giant Pfizer is set to rake in billions in profits on new cardiovascular drugs to treat the ‘sudden’ spike in heart problems around the globe.

Pfizer has announced it is expanding into medications for heart inflammation by gaining dominant control of the cardiovascular drugs market.
The company recently purchased Arena Pharmaceuticals for $6.7 billion.

JOIN THE FIGHT: BECOME A CITIZEN JOURNALIST TODAY!

Arena Pharma is a market leader in drugs to treat immuno-inflammatory diseases which are usually caused by vaccine injuries.

Aamir Malik, Pfizer’s chief business innovation officer, boasted about the purchase in a statement about the acquisition.

“We believe this transaction represents the best next step for both patients and shareholders,” Malik proudly stated.

Slaynews.com reports: The move is great news for Pfizer’s shareholders as investors will cash in on the vascular clotting cases that have been soaring in the past couple of years.

Conveniently, immuno-inflammatory diseases are side effects of Pfizer’s Covid jabs.

The company can capitalize on the treatment of those compounded health issues created in the vascular systems of millions of people around the world.

A medication called Etrasimod, which treats inflammatory conditions, is at the epicenter of Pfizer’s acquisition of Arena Pharmaceuticals.

A side effect of Pfizer’s Covid shot is spike protein syndrome, which causes chronic inflammation.

Another of the company’s products is called Temanogrel, a drug used for treating microvascular obstruction.

Microvascular obstruction is one of the main issues caused by the Pfizer shots as it causes myocarditis.

Cases of myocarditis, a potentially fatal inflammation of the heart muscle, have soared all across the world since the rollout of the mRNA Covid shots.

Myocarditis is listed by the CDC as a known side effect of the jabs.

Again, it’s the epitome of the problem-reaction-solution business model.

Temanogrel, also known as APD791, is used for the treatment of arterial thrombosis.

Like Covid shots, Temanogrel also received FDA fast-track approval back in 2020, meaning they basically skipped clinical trials and went straight to market.

In March 2023, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), published the known adverse events that follow the administration of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, as documented by clinical trials.

Included in the results, published under the National Library of Medicine and National Center for Biotechnology Information, is a systematic review of “cardiovascular complication, thrombosis, and thrombocytopenia.”

Reports have flooded the system revealing cardiovascular complications arising after the first or second dose of mRNA injections.

The cardiovascular complications listed include: “pericarditis/myopericarditis, myocarditis, hypotension, hypertension, arrhythmia, cardiogenic shock, stroke, myocardial infarction/STEMI, intracranial hemorrhage, thrombosis (deep vein thrombosis, cerebral venous thrombosis, arterial or venous thrombotic events, portal vein thrombosis, coronary thrombosis, microvascular small bowel thrombosis), and pulmonary embolism.”

Arterial thrombosis is the formation of blood clots or “thrombus” inside an artery that restricts or blocks the flow of blood.

It can result in acute coronary syndrome or stroke, like what we see all over the news with athletes, military members, and celebrities who received the shots and then suffered cardiac arrests or even “died suddenly.”

After acquiring Arena Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer will likely rake in billions of dollars selling treatments for cardiovascular treatments as heart-related deaths continue to skyrocket.

Arena’s senior vice president, Chris Cabell MD, issued a statement noting that the company will be able to corner the market:

“With approximately 10 million DHF patient hospital visits expected in the U.S. by 2025 and few viable treatment options, we believe that APD418 has the potential to make a significant impact for these patients.”

The company is predicting at least 10 million new patients will be suffering from cardiovascular obstructions.
Doc

Post by Doc »

All to improve the profits of a company LITTERALLY lead by a horse doctor.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fda- ... -bombshell
FDA Drops Ivermectin Bombshell
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, AUG 11, 2023 - 08:45 AM
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times,

Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said “Stop it.”

The case was brought by three doctors who allege the FDA unlawfully interfered with their practice of medicine with the statements.

A federal judge dismissed the case in 2022, prompting an appeal.

“The fundamental issue in this case is straightforward. After the FDA approves the human drug for sale, does it then have the authority to interfere with how that drug is used within the doctor-patient relationship? The answer is no,” Jared Kelson, representing the doctors, told the appeals court.

The FDA on Aug. 21, 2021, wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter:

“You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

The post, which linked to an FDA page that says people shouldn’t use ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19, went viral.

You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it. https://t.co/TWb75xYEY4

— U.S. FDA (@US_FDA) August 21, 2021
In other statements, the FDA said that ivermectin “isn’t authorized or approved to treat COVID-19” and “Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No.”

Command or Not
“FDA made these statements in response to multiple reports of consumers being hospitalized, after self medicating with ivermectin intended for horses, which is available for purchase over the counter without the need for prescription,” Ms. Honold said.

A version of the drug for animals is available, but ivermectin is approved by the FDA for human use against diseases caused by parasites.

Ms. Honold said that the FDA didn’t purport to require anyone to do anything or to prohibit anyone from doing anything.

“What about when it said, ‘No, stop it’?” Circuit Judge Jennifer Walker Elrod, on the panel that is hearing the appeal, asked.

“Why isn’t that a command? If you were in English class, they would say that was a command.”

Ms. Honold described the statements as “merely quips.”

“Can you answer the question, please? Is that a command, ‘Stop it’?” Judge Elrod asked.

“In some contexts, those words could be construed as a command,” Ms. Honold said.

“But in this context, where FDA was simply using these words in the context of a quippy tweet meant to share its informational article, those statements do not rise to the level of a command.”

The statements “don’t prohibit doctors from prescribing ivermectin to treat COVID or for any other purpose” Ms. Honold said. She noted that the FDA, along with the statements, said that people should consult their health care providers about COVID-19 treatments and that they could take medicine if it was prescribed by the provider.

“FDA is clearly acknowledging that doctors have the authority to prescribe human ivermectin to treat COVID. So they are not interfering with the authority of doctors to prescribe drugs or to practice medicine,” she said.

Judge Elrod is on the panel with Circuit Judges Edith Brown Clement and Don Willett. All three were appointed under President Donald Trump.

Federal Law
The plaintiffs are Drs. Paul Marik, Mary Bowden, and Robert Apter. They say they were professionally harmed by the FDA’s statements, including being terminated over efforts to prescribe ivermectin to patients.

Dr. Marik has noted that a number of studies support using ivermectin against COVID-19, as the FDA itself has acknowledged. Some other studies show little to no effect.

Federal law enables the FDA to provide information, such as reports of adverse reactions to drugs, but not medical advice, Mr. Kelson said.

“This is something the FDA has never been able to do. And it’s a bright line,” he told the court, adding later:

“The clearest examples of where they have gone over the line are when they say things like, ‘You are not a horse, you are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.'”

Judges indicated they agree that the FDA lacks the power to give medical advice; Judge Clement said, “You’re not authorized to give medical advice.”

But Ms. Honold said the government “isn’t conceding that in this case.”

She also argued that Congress has empowered the FDA to protect public health and make sure regulated products are safe and effective, giving it the “inherent authority to further its mission by communicating information to the public about safe uses of drugs.”

A ruling in favor of the doctors would prevent the FDA from reporting on consumers suffering after cooking chicken with NyQuil or that opioid addiction is a problem, she claimed.

Mr. Kelson said that wasn’t accurate. “It’s when they step beyond that [and] start telling people how they should or should not be using approved drugs,” he said.

Ms. Honold also said that the courts can’t hold agencies accountable when they provide false or misleading information: “The FDA is politically accountable, just like all other executive agencies.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

72% of all US deaths reported to VAERS in the 33 history of VAERS (over 70 vaccines) are from one vaccine: the COVID-19 vaccine.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The Most Dangerous Weapon Is Not Nuclear

Given that it is relatively easy and cheap now for a small group of fanatics with a biotech education to secretly develop a mass killer... it looks like a matter of time that 9-11 will be remembered as a fun party in comparison. Anyone with a passionate religious-ideological hatred for the outgroup-other, for mankind in general, people living in a socialized psychotic hell scape with only god knows what predator monster living there... The sources of inspiration for revenge and annihilation are plenty.

But that is just the creepy crawlers from the underworld. Above ground this thing is getting much bigger.

The CCP Chinese, for a long time and by many identified as a very industrious people but with a serious moral-ethical deficit, are spending billions developing target viruses doing damage to specific dna / ethnicities but none or very little to their own Han genepool. And/or make a vaccin only for your own, keeping it as a secret defence to be used just before you attack.

While naive consumers worldwide don't mind sending their dna samples to chinese busineses who then track their family tree...and happy-happy smile send you the information back so you finally "know more about your real roots"! All these dna samples go into a big database used by the CCP military to develop bioweapons.

While Chinese fentanyl producers of course are allowed to continue selling another mass-killer to Mexican cartels, who dump it on the US killing 30K every year now. Throwing unwanted ethnicities in concentration camps, invade and replace Tibetan folk with Han-cogs. Steal intellectual property as if it is a respected higher art form. Shamelessly lie because it is an actual virtue to succesfully deceive your enemy during wars and even in day-to-day competition.

To fool somebody else is considered an honorable victory. Does it sometimes feel like those people hide something from you? Well, it seems to me they probably do. Never showing their cards... because in China, it means you would show your weak spot. "Stab me here please!" Only a suicidal fool would do that, in China.

Probably a big market to help Chinese folk relax and become less paranoid and introverted, hiding in their nuclear mental shelters. Maybe the creepy crawlers should learn to trust day light again. Christian faith maybe popular for that reason. Jesus as the opposite archetype: "Trust God, stab me here if you have to kill me. But I win and you loose..."

Other cynical opportunists from elsewhere happily joining the process when a nice buck can be made, careers served well. US-made creepy crawler types like that Fauci bug come to mind.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://justthenews.com/government/cour ... -messaging
FDA ruled against by a federal court over anti-ivermectin messaging
"FDA can inform, but it has identified no authority allowing it to recommend consumers 'stop' taking medicine," the ruling reads.

Afederal court ruled on Friday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) likely abused its authority when it used anti-ivermectin messaging to get Americans to not use it to treat COVID-19.

"FDA can inform, but it has identified no authority allowing it to recommend consumers 'stop' taking medicine," U.S. Circuit Judge Don Willett wrote in the ruling, according to The Epoch Times.

The ruling was sent back to the lower court where it will be reconsidered.

“FDA is not a physician. It has authority to inform, announce, and apprise—but not to endorse, denounce, or advise,” the ruling reads.

Three doctors sued the agency over its statements on ivermectin, arguing the agency can't intervene on what doctors prescribe their patients.

Plaintiff Mary Talley Bowen celebrated the Sept. 1 ruling on social media.

“A small win, or at least a step forward, in a monumental battle to protect the doctor-patient relationship from government tyranny,” she wrote on X, the platform previously called Twitter. “ONWARD!”

Boyden Gray PLLC, the firm that represents the physicians that brought the complaint, also released a statement.

“This case has broad implications for protecting the practice of medicine from unlawful interference by the FDA,” said Jared Kelson, Counsel at Boyden Gray PLLC. “It’s about ensuring that federal agencies act only within their statutory authority. The FDA crossed a bright line here.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

Canada Health approves new Moderna COVID-19 booster
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epd ... /ejhf.2978

Doc

Post by Doc »

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/170 ... 95174?s=20
"If you look at who owns CNBC, who owns FOX, and who owns CNN, At the top of the shareholder list, you have Vanguard and BlackRock"

"Then you look at the manufacturers : Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Moderna. Who are the top shareholders of those companies?"

And they all vote their shares together on critical matters such as who is on the board of directors.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:08 pm https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/170 ... 95174?s=20
"If you look at who owns CNBC, who owns FOX, and who owns CNN, At the top of the shareholder list, you have Vanguard and BlackRock"

"Then you look at the manufacturers : Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Moderna. Who are the top shareholders of those companies?"

And they all vote their shares together on critical matters such as who is on the board of directors.

There no "Free Press" neither "Free Media" as they all are for profit companies and big boys own them .. Big boys use the "Media" to "manufacture" consent in society, economy, politics

Basically , this same mindset as "Ayatolah Mesbah Yazdi" , at least he was "honest"

Ayatollah Yazdi said, God decides things and we representing God .. :lol: .. pretty much clear

Similar in our beloved America .. Vanguard and BlackRock and Goldman decide things :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:58 am
Doc wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:08 pm https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/170 ... 95174?s=20

There no "Free Press" neither "Free Media" as they all are for profit companies and big boys own them .. Big boys use the "Media" to "manufacture" consent in society, economy, politics

Basically , this same mindset as "Ayatolah Mesbah Yazdi" , at least he was "honest"

Ayatollah Yazdi said, God decides things and we representing God .. :lol: .. pretty much clear

Similar in our beloved America .. Vanguard and BlackRock and Goldman decide things :D
It about monopolies and robber Barons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robber_ba ... strialist)
By the late 19th century, the term was typically applied to businessmen who purportedly used exploitative practices to amass their wealth.[2] Those practices included exerting control over natural resources, influencing high levels of government, paying subsistence wages, squashing competition by acquiring their competitors to create monopolies and raise prices, and schemes to sell stock at inflated prices to unsuspecting investors.[2] The term combines the sense of criminal ("robber") and illegitimate aristocracy (a baron is an illegitimate role in a republic).[3]
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:14 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:58 am

It about monopolies and robber Barons.

By the late 19th century, the term was typically applied to businessmen who purportedly used exploitative practices to amass their wealth.[2] Those practices included exerting control over natural resources, influencing high levels of government, paying subsistence wages, squashing competition by acquiring their competitors to create monopolies and raise prices, and schemes to sell stock at inflated prices to unsuspecting investors.[2] The term combines the sense of criminal ("robber") and illegitimate aristocracy (a baron is an illegitimate role in a republic).[3]
Robber baron is a derogatory term of social criticism originally applied to certain wealthy and powerful 19th-century American businessmen. The term appeared as early as the August 1870 issue of The Atlantic Monthly[1] magazine. By the late 19th century, the term was typically applied to businessmen who purportedly used exploitative practices to amass their wealth.[2] Those practices included exerting control over natural resources, influencing high levels of government, paying subsistence wages, squashing competition by acquiring their competitors to create monopolies and raise prices, and schemes to sell stock at inflated prices to unsuspecting investors.[2] The term combines the sense of criminal ("robber") and illegitimate aristocracy (a baron is an illegitimate role in a republic).[3]
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Covid vaccine injuring majority of recipients.

https://principia-scientific.com/spike- ... -syndrome/

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Note to Mod. The COVID 19 pandemic was largely political, and largely created by government.

Disease X. WHO and WEF want to create a vaccine for an thus far unknown disease.
https://x.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1745 ... 36739?s=20

Follow the science?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxBz8sAfUQk
Ministry of truth
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/c ... g-32260042

Covid 'pandemic babies' are starting to show 'fascinating' biological changes in their development, a new study has found.

Children born while the world was in the middle of the Coronavirus pandemic, with most countries locked down, have an altered gut microbiome - meaning the system of good and bad bacteria in their gut to help aid digestion and eliminate harmful bacteria is slightly altered in children now entering their toddler and early childhood years.
Nonc Hilaire

Japan: vaxxx death rate 90x vs influenza

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Re: Japan: vaxxx death rate 90x vs influenza

Post by Typhoon »

Unfortunately, the US does not have an exclusive on innumerate and science ignorant politicians.

Of the countries listed in the chart below, Bulgaria has the lowest percentage of its population vaccinated and Israel has the highest.
The excess deaths per 100k of population tracks the percentage of population vaccinated: the lower the percentage of population vaccinated, the higher the cumulative number of deaths.

Of the countries listed, Japan has the greatest percentage of elderly and thus the most likely to die from COVID-19 infection.

excess-deaths-cumulative-per-100k-economist.png
excess-deaths-cumulative-per-100k-economist.png (495.21 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:55 am
Unfortunately, the US does not have an exclusive on innumerate and science ignorant politicians.

Of the countries listed in the chart below, Bulgaria has the lowest percentage of its population vaccinated and Israel has the highest.
The excess deaths per 100k of population tracks the percentage of population vaccinated: the lower the percentage of population vaccinated, the higher the cumulative number of deaths.

Of the countries listed, Japan has the greatest percentage of elderly and thus the most likely to die from COVID-19 infection.

The study was not about excess deaths. It was a comparison of cv19 vax fatalities with influenza vaxx fatalities.

Influenza vaxx is a good control group.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:54 pm

The study was not about excess deaths. It was a comparison of cv19 vax fatalities with influenza vaxx fatalities.

Where's the study?

The Twitter link goes to some anti-vax looney tune.

The one recent COVID-19 and influenza vaccine study I found is the following and it, unsurprisingly, does not support the quote.

JAMA | Stroke Risk After COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccination Among US Older Adults
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:02 am

Where's the study?

The one recent COVID-19 and influenza vaccine study I found is the following and it, unsurprisingly, does not support the quote.

I was hoping you could help with sourcing. It should be the diet testimony transcript, but will be in Japanese.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:30 pm

Where's the study?

I was hoping you could help with sourcing. It should be the diet testimony transcript, but will be in Japanese.
Sorry, but pouring over Diet transcripts to try and find the source of some grandstanding science illiterate politician's claims is not how I would prefer to spend my time. That's homework for someone else.

Nature | Reports of acute adverse events in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients after the first and second doses in Japan

The occurrence of adverse events is too low to warrant concern given that COVID-19 vaccination in Japan has been a net positive:

Impact of COVID-19 vaccination status on hospitalization and disease severity: A descriptive study in Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan

as the chart of excess deaths vs vaccinations also demonstrates.

The twits on Twitter are "clutching at straws" [I think that's the appropriate English idiom].
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:27 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:30 pm

Where's the study?

Sorry, but pouring over Diet transcripts to try and find the source of some grandstanding science illiterate politician's claims is not how I would prefer to spend my time. That's homework for someone else.

Nature | Reports of acute adverse events in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients after the first and second doses in Japan

The occurrence of adverse events is too low to warrant concern given that COVID-19 vaccination in Japan has been a net positive:

Impact of COVID-19 vaccination status on hospitalization and disease severity: A descriptive study in Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan

as the chart of excess deaths vs vaccinations also demonstrates.

The twits on Twitter are "clutching at straws" [I think that's the appropriate English idiom].
Something more troubling From a pre-COVID Study:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/0 ... diagnosis/

As Princess of Wales reveals diagnosis, doctors warn of mysterious cancer ‘epidemic’
The disease is affecting fit, younger people more often – and researchers do not yet understand why