POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Nonc Hilaire

Re: POTUS Election 2024 | Here we go again . . .

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

3rd world won, British Empire disappeared
The British Empire is now several empires. Third world lost, and now most are satraps with rulers installed by the City of London.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:17 pm
The British Empire is now several empires.

True

Third world lost, and now most are satraps with rulers installed by the City of London.

True .. let me message this to Hindu Modi of India (soon 2nd economy in the world), telling him he crony of (another Indian) Hindu Rishi Sunak :lol:

Just Jokin, NH, agree, job not yet complete

Yes, you right, transformation from "subhuman" to "human" could not be "digested" by Lords in one step .. we now entering the next leg of that transformation :)

Mull*hs got the ball rollin for the next phase .. (barefoot) Houthis battling US and British Navy (with success) :lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Orban endorses Trump.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/hungar ... 024-03-09/

Does not meet with Biden. Pretty sure this would be illegal for the guy the Dems want to jail unless…
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The British Empire is now several empires. Third world lost, and now most are satraps with rulers installed by the City of London.
The City of London has been in decline since WII.

The only interesting bit of such dated conspiracy theories is their persistence.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Define "won".

Nations with majority Euro or Chinese populations such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore did and are doing well.

The rest, S. Africa, Rhodesia [Zimbabwe], India, the various Caribbean island nations, Gaza [the part of the former British protectorate of Palestine - full of Arabs], etc. not so much.

After decades of mismanagement and endemic corruption, India may finally be emerging.

Now under total PR China control, Hong Kong is an empty shell of its former self. Any HKer who can is emigrating to the Anglosphere.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A recent rather extensive Harvard - Harris poll 2024 [.pdf]
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:20 pm A recent rather extensive Harvard - Harris poll 2024 [.pdf]
What is Joe Biden’s biggest accomplishment as president?

Number one Answer: "None" at 30%
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Kennedy choses "Nicole Shanahan" as VP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Shanahan

In 2013, Shanahan married Jeremy Asher Kranz, a San Francisco Bay Area investor and finance executive. They divorced in 2015.

Shanahan met Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google, in the summer of 2014, at a yoga festival in Lake Tahoe. They married in 2018. They have a daughter together, born in 2018. Brin and Shanahan maintained an estate at Point Dume in Malibu, California, purchased in 2020.

Shanahan and Brin separated in December 2021, and Brin filed for divorce in January 2022. Shanahan and Brin signed a prenuptial agreement; during the divorce proceedings, Shanahan's attorneys argued that she signed the prenuptial agreement under duress, and in mediation sought more than $1 billion of Brin's $95 billion fortune.

The divorce was finalized in 2023. In 2022, the Wall Street Journal reported that a reason for the breakup was a "brief affair" in 2021 between Shanahan and Elon Musk. Shanahan and Musk denied the report.

In 2023, Shanahan held a "love ceremony" of commitment with Jacob Strumwasser, who is an advisor at Lightning Labs, a bitcoin software company; she described the event as a handfasting ceremony influenced by Druidic tradition. The pair met at the Burning Man festival in summer 2022.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She ain't the worst, Sarah Palin thought Africa a nation :D

America, land of everything possible