Israel

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Israel

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Reading this stuff same as reading Hitler's Mein Kampf .. Pfui

This equivalent to "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" stuff

Meaning rubbish

Fact is , People were living in Palestine since 1000s of yrs, and they are called Palestinians .. Romans called that place Palestine

Province of "Greater Syria"

Ashkenazim discovered Palestine max 150 yrs ago .. Originally Ashkenazim wanted establish Jewish state in Argentina, they should have

Palestine will revert to Muslims, one way or other .. crusaders will go home like they did last time.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP,

Best history lesson of truth and proof of point Lord Parodite always makes: we are all monkies, with respect, in need of territory which is "owned" with a lease contract. In reality it is always: Conquer and defend.

Successions of territorial "ownership" all follow millions of years old biological mechanisms. Nothing else is there. Rest is fantasy justifications, romantic narratives to harmonise emotions and focus territorial needs. But all these dwarf with the biological territorial instincts and behaviors that control all of us.

Nature not interested "who was here before me", "do I have the correct skin color and accent that justifies me occupying this territorial space", "should I pay for territorial sins committed by some of my ancestors". "My ancestors were here before your ancestors". Etc...all nonsense questions , ignorent overhead, missing the point completely.

What remains is human monkies that we all are, who fight for territory if we need one and take it away from others if we have to. And defend it against others, who like us, need one too. We are the same.

The "I am here now, so it is mine" is the only honest sentence to utter. How it became mine is of zero nada interest.

Only relevant question is: can I keep it? Probably not for very long, and certainly not forever. However, there are intermittend periods of relative peace between neighbors possible.

As human monkies, some of us have figured out how to keep the peace as territorial neighbors.

Lesson one IMHO is to watch the next video 25x. It is the reality of the world driven by millions and millions of years old tested and improved mechanisms that are by and large genetically hardwired. This leaves us very little wiggle room "to get our biology under control" enough to avoid unnecessary territorial onslaughts and territorial bickering leading up to them.

This Land is Mine
https://youtu.be/8tIdCsMufIY?si=uqrm2mFFFTirNQAP
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:33 am HP,

Best history lesson of truth and proof of point Lord Parodite always makes: we are all monkies, with respect, in need of territory which is "owned" with a lease contract. In reality it is always: Conquer and defend.

Successions of territorial "ownership" all follow millions of years old biological mechanisms. Nothing else is there. Rest is fantasy justifications, romantic narratives to harmonise emotions and focus territorial needs. But all these dwarf with the biological territorial instincts and behaviors that control all of us.

Nature not interested "who was here before me", "do I have the correct skin color and accent that justifies me occupying this territorial space", "should I pay for territorial sins committed by some of my ancestors". "My ancestors were here before your ancestors". Etc...all nonsense questions , ignorent overhead, missing the point completely.

What remains is human monkies that we all are, who fight for territory if we need one and take it away from others if we have to. And defend it against others, who like us, need one too. We are the same.

The "I am here now, so it is mine" is the only honest sentence to utter. How it became mine is of zero nada interest.

Only relevant question is: can I keep it? Probably not for very long, and certainly not forever. However, there are intermittend periods of relative peace between neighbors possible.

As human monkies, some of us have figured out how to keep the peace as territorial neighbors.

Lesson one IMHO is to watch the next video 25x. It is the reality of the world driven by millions and millions of years old tested and improved mechanisms that are by and large genetically hardwired. This leaves us very little wiggle room "to get our biology under control" enough to avoid unnecessary territorial onslaughts and territorial bickering leading up to them.

This Land is Mine

https://youtu.be/8tIdCsMufIY?si=uqrm2mFFFTirNQAP

Issue not "who was here before me" .. issue is European (Jews or otherwise) do not belong in Middle East .. Middle East is for Middle Eastern people .. Africa is for Africans, China for Chinese, Japan for Japanese and India for Indians

In the past, because "Military Power" was in European (white man) hands, the above was "distorted".

Brits were beheading Chinese on Shanghai streets, British were starving Bengals, Dutch calling themselves "Afrikaners" and European Jews occupying Palestine calling themselves "Israeli".

That "military power" is now "Off The Table" .. Huthies can hit easily Aircraft Carriers, hit sailing ships with pinpoint ballistic missiles, cheap swarm of drones can penetrate any defence, and, nuke not nuke used 2B as now many have or can have it on short notice.

Military power to force policies on other nations has became "worthless", Gunboat diplomacy castrated .

Now Any nation can turn water, electricity, hospitals, trains, Air traffic etc etc of the opponent OFF, with no cost

Tradition of conquering land by powers 1000s of miles away is pored into toilet and flashed (by Iranian strategists .. Mull*hs)

We back to Cyrus doctrine : "Rule by justice, and not sword".

Have said many time, Israel's best chance is to settle with Pali, on Middle Eastern terms.

The Alternative would be Ashkenazim go back home where they come from.

Yes, it will take time, and lots of loss of treasure and blood .. but the endgame will be as said above.

Time not on western side .. Unfortunately

noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

HP, you flunked pre-school level biology on territory and its role in the natural world. It is the foundation we all stand on. Your claim that Africa is for the Africans, Middle East for the people of the East and-so-on is meaningless.

There exists tribalism and its expansions into Empire through conquest. No difference between Roman Empire, Genghis Khan, Crusaders, Napoleon, Han Chinese, Muslim Empire, Persian Empire... tribes taking control of larger swats of land and people already living there. Co-operate or die. Live by the rules of the winner. Nothing else is there.

Of course, nature of Empire (a) is different than of Empire (b), but they were born the same way: violent conquest, war, competition. That's all I am saying. It matters what happens after that: how does an empire operate, its nature?

You are right: Persian Empire, after all the bloodshed was over, stabilized into a culture with a spirit of tolerance and respect for differences between the conquered tribes. Enlightened dictatorship. A big plus for Cyrus the Great. I'm a big fan of him.

During all periods of relative peace anywhere in the world, people become "Mensch" to borrow your phrase, arts and science develop naturally. And in as far as different cultures made contact they started to cross-pollinate and give birth to more universal values. Democracy, free speech, trias politica, separation church-state... most successful formula to date and best-fit to human nature and needs. It is the only formula having a future.

I'm willing to consider your claim that Africa can only be for Africans. Homo Sapiens however were Africans who conquered the world. They took over Europe from Neanderthal people, pretty much the same way Europeans conquered the Americas. If we should all go back to where our ancestors came from, we better take a one-way ticket to Africa. Those Dutch farmers who went to South Africa were the first to do the right thing then, but now you blame them instead! :D :D
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:00 am

Reading this stuff same as reading Hitler's Mein Kampf .. Pfui

This equivalent to "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" stuff

Meaning rubbish
Well, you're correct in that "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and the claim of the existence of a unique "Palestinian" identity are both bogus and both were created in virulently anti-Semitic Russia, Tsarist and Soviet, respectively.
Fact is , People were living in Palestine since 1000s of yrs, and they are called Palestinians .. Romans called that place Palestine

Province of "Greater Syria"
Never independent with a unique "Palestinian" identity. Ruled by Romans, . . ., Ottomans, British.

Judea
Ashkenazim discovered Palestine max 150 yrs ago .. Originally Ashkenazim wanted establish Jewish state in Argentina, they should have
The Jews returned to their historic homeland of Judea. The Muslim Arab states rejected the UN two state solution and proceeded to lose ever war against Israel. Thanks to the pogroms in the ME, the Muslim states provided invaluable assistance in populating Israel.
Palestine will revert to Muslims, one way or other .. crusaders will go home like they did last time.
Sure. Any day now.

Without the descendants of the crusaders, Dubai today would still consist of a handful of tents.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

This remembers HP of Shoichi Yokoi :lol: :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/ ... dwar.japan

Look, we here not for throwing BS in mud wrestling.

As said present Palestinians are the Jews (Golda said so) who had to convert to Islam.

The Ashkenazim are Europeans and ZERO to do with Hebrew tribe, they only Jew by religion (Jew by choice) .. like Iranians no Arab but Muslim by religion

So, that chapter is closed .. "Israel" project failed and now unraveling , Period .. unfortunately.

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:33 am .

I don't mind your bull shitting. Bullshit Machine
As said present Palestinians are the Jews (Golda said so) who had to convert to Islam.
They are free to re-convert to Judaism and defend the Promised Land against its enemies. However, what Golda once said doesn't count. She is no longer able to defend herself against any claims. Whatever she said about the Palestinians, she was a bloody Ashkenazi Jew from Europe, which disqualifies her from the get go, following your reading of reality.
The Ashkenazim are Europeans and ZERO to do with Hebrew tribe, they only Jew by religion (Jew by choice) .. like Iranians no Arab but Muslim by religion
You promised to travel to Israel and bring those Ashkenazim the news. It is an important point you make. Even if you only convince one Askenazi Jew to emigrate back to Europe, your visit will be worth it. When are you leaving? Keep us posted here.
So, that chapter is closed .. "Israel" project failed and now unraveling , Period .. unfortunately.
Says the man who likes to lecture Israelis, Jews, Europeans, "The West", who thinks Iran is the entity destined and entitled to create peace between Jews and Arabs.. but who now himself lives in Canada, a territory stolen by Europeans from indigenous tribes. Israel may or may not be unraveling, you surely are there already. Cyrus the Great would cry over you.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:25 am
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:33 am .

I don't mind your bull shitting. Bullshit Machine
They are free to re-convert to Judaism and defend the Promised Land against its enemies. However, what Golda once said doesn't count. She is no longer able to defend herself against any claims. Whatever she said about the Palestinians, she was a bloody Ashkenazi Jew from Europe, which disqualifies her from the get go, following your reading of reality.
You promised to travel to Israel and bring those Ashkenazim the news. It is an important point you make. Even if you only convince one Askenazi Jew to emigrate back to Europe, your visit will be worth it. When are you leaving? Keep us posted here.
Says the man who likes to lecture Israelis, Jews, Europeans, "The West", who thinks Iran is the entity destined and entitled to create peace between Jews and Arabs.. but who now himself lives in Canada, a territory stolen by Europeans from indigenous tribes. Israel may or may not be unraveling, you surely are there already. Cyrus the Great would cry over you.

My mistake, meant "Natanyahu Israel" now unraveling

HP view not changed .. a Unitary State for Palestinians and Israelis ..The "New Israel" will be a "One State" together Jews with Palestinians, a Republic, with Jewish and Palestinian "provinces", Kantons.

This idea is from :
Ilan Pappé

Ilan Pappé (Hebrew: אילן פפה, pronounced [iˈlan paˈpe]; born 7 November 1954) is an Israeli historian, political scientist and former politician. He is a professor with the College of Social Sciences and International Studies at the University of Exeter in the United Kingdom, director of the university's European Centre for Palestine Studies, and co-director of the Exeter Centre for Ethno-Political Studies.

Pappé was born in Haifa, Israel. Prior to coming to the UK, he was a senior lecturer in political science at the University of Haifa (1984–2007) and chair of the Emil Touma Institute for Palestinian and Israeli Studies in Haifa (2000–2008). He is the author of Ten Myths About Israel (2017), The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine (2006), The Modern Middle East (2005), A History of Modern Palestine: One Land, Two Peoples (2003), and Britain and the Arab-Israeli Conflict (1988). He was also a leading member of Hadash, and was a candidate on the party list in the 1996[5] and 1999 Knesset elections.

Pappé is one of Israel's New Historians who, since the release of pertinent British and Israeli government documents in the early 1980s, have offered an unconventional view of Israel's creation in 1948, and the corresponding flight and expulsion of 700,000 Palestinians in the same year. He has written that the expulsions were not decided on an ad hoc basis, as other historians have argued, but constituted the ethnic cleansing of Palestine, in accordance with Plan Dalet, drawn up in 1947 by Israel's future leaders.[7] In a 2004 interview, Pappé said "The aim has always been, and it still remains, to have as much of Palestine as possible with as few Palestinians in it as possible."[8] He blames the creation of Israel for the lack of peace in the Middle East, arguing that Zionism is more dangerous than Islamic militancy, and has called for an international boycott of Israeli academics.

Pappé supports the one-state solution, which envisages a unitary state for Palestinians and Israelis.

His work has been both supported and criticized by other historians.

But

What is important is that the new "Republic of Israel" must be in "Middle Eastern Camp" , have the Middle Eastern interest in hearth.

And not a Western proxy and base in Middle East.

That means, at the the table of "creation" of the new Republic of Israel, the Middle Eastern people will be sitting, terms must be approved by ME people (including Mull*hs).

Why so ?

Because world now teaming up into different "power polls" .. probably Western poll , China poll (Russia etc) , India , Africa , Latin .. and Middle Eastern poll

Heracleum Persicum

Well, this time US did not veto the UN resolution re Israel and Gaza cease fire

Biden wants regime change
In Israel

In Washington’s view, getting rid of Netanyahu is the key to the change of “regime” Biden apparently wants in Israel.

and

Dont count on Trump, Don't

Trump, clearly represent "America First" .. present Israel developments not in American national interest, rather very much against US national interest.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-war ... s-in-ruin/

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/2 ... r-00148910

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-a ... =108474632
Trump appears to blame Israel for antisemitism, says Israel 'made a very big mistake' and is 'losing a lot of support'

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/25/us/p ... s-war.html

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2024-03 ... 8728e90000
Trump Warns Israel : 'You're Losing a Lot of the World, You're Losing a Lot of Support'

PBS
Trump urges Israel to ‘finish up’ its Gaza offensive and
warns about global support fading

. . I will say Israel has to be very careful because you are losing a lot of the world. You are losing a lot of support.”

ムラーたちは笑っている!

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Israel jumped the PR shark when they started arresting orthodox Israeli jews for protesting Israel’s genocide in Gaza.

The ADL in the US is classifying Jewish peace groups as antisemitic. Saying the quiet thing out loud.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Disaster
UN special rapporteur accuses Israel of acts of ‘genocide’

Natanyahu pored 1000s of yrs Jewish claim of victimhood into toilet, and flashed

Act of "Genocide" by Jews on Palestinians now will be remembered into eternity

Mull*hs laughing
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:27 pm .

Disaster
UN special rapporteur accuses Israel of acts of ‘genocide’

Natanyahu pored 1000s of yrs Jewish claim of victimhood into toilet, and flashed

Act of "Genocide" by Jews on Palestinians now will be remembered into eternity

Mull*hs laughing
The UN is a bad joke.

In that case, the Israelis should decisively finish what the Gazans started.

As the goal of Hamas is the destruction of Israel, Israel should destroy Gaza and be done with it.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Arab Nations Balk at Funding U.N. Aid Agency [UNRWA]
About a week after the U.S. and other Western countries froze funding to a U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees called UNRWA in late January, its top official flew to the Arab Gulf, hoping wealthy Arab monarchies would save the organization at a time when it is the main provider of humanitarian aid in Gaza.

The effort came up lacking. Philippe Lazzarini, the head of the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, raised $85 million from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates for 2024, far short of the funding lost when the U.S. and others cut off aid following allegations that at least a dozen agency employees took part in the Oct. 7 attacks on Israel. Last year, the U.S. alone gave the agency more than $422 million.

. . .
Unlike naive Western politicians, the Arab states know that Hamas is toxic.

Where did the money go?
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:41 am Arab Nations Balk at Funding U.N. Aid Agency [UNRWA]
About a week after the U.S. and other Western countries froze funding to a U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees called UNRWA in late January, its top official flew to the Arab Gulf, hoping wealthy Arab monarchies would save the organization at a time when it is the main provider of humanitarian aid in Gaza.

The effort came up lacking. Philippe Lazzarini, the head of the U.N. Relief and Works Agency, raised $85 million from Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates for 2024, far short of the funding lost when the U.S. and others cut off aid following allegations that at least a dozen agency employees took part in the Oct. 7 attacks on Israel. Last year, the U.S. alone gave the agency more than $422 million.

. . .

Unlike naive Western politicians, the Arab states know that Hamas is toxic.

Where did the money go ?

First, lets look at the fact before you can distort them

Survey Shows Strong Palestinian Support for Hamas
Despite Conflict’s Toll

Gallup
MARCH 27, 2024

Majority in U.S. Now Disapprove of Israeli Action in Gaza
Approval has dropped from 50% to 36%

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- After narrowly backing Israel’s military action in Gaza in November, Americans now oppose the campaign by a solid margin. Fifty-five percent currently disapprove of Israel’s actions, while 36% approve.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4559 ... amas-gaza/

OK , now that we have established the facts, lets ask why should the Arabs pay for something that Zionist and American bombs destroyed ?

That is same as the silly argument that why Arabs do not accept Palestinians whose homes and farms are confiscated by Zionist ? ? Why should the Palestinians go anywhere except their own homes ?

This very similar mindset as aDolf had .. he was confiscating all from our beloved Jews and shipping them (to US) to go away.

Pfui :lol:

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

One can't blame the majority of Palestinians supporting Hamas. They are traumatized especially now and brainwashed decades long into Jew-hatred, convinced that the Jewish state should be destroyed without compromise, knowing only one game: being and playing the victim. And if you not fully agree with Hamas you better watch out: they kill their Palestinian opponents, especially moderates who want to make a deal with the Israelis. The latter are considered traitors and will be whacked.

To expect any sensical utterances from the people in Gaza now is like expecting a gold fish to recite Shakespeare. These 1,2 million need to be removed out of Rafah for their own good and safety, given humanitarian aid preferably in Egypt, if not within Israel itself. So the IDF can finish the job, which is what most Israelis want. It will also be the last thing for which Netanyahu wil be remembered because he was responsible for this disaster to happen, added his corruptions for which he will be tried as well.

The USA can no longer be taken seriously when it comes to foreign policy. Especially with elections around the corner the USA is like a drunk not knowing which leg to put in front of the other first, nor where he is going. Because they need to pander to their voter base and win the coming election.

Best thing for supposed allies of the USA is imagine the USA in the period one year before and after the election as a guy with his head completely buried in that place when the sun never shines. In the remaining two years foreign policy might be open to reasonable business.

However with woke on the rise also in the US military, it remains to be seen how reliable they will be in the future.

Heracleum Persicum

The
Intercept

Pro-Israel Advocates Are Weaponizing “Safety” on College Campuses

Some schools are acting on the misbegotten notion that Palestinian freedom is a threat to Jewish safety.

Bit by bit, some US media, escaping the Israel Lobby shackles :lol:

Mull*hs laughing

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Such "ambient noise" is irrelevant. Like seeing faces in the clouds. Two competing tribes in a life and death territorial fight are too busy killing or being killed. Nothing else is there.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:55 pm Such "ambient noise" is irrelevant. Like seeing faces in the clouds. Two competing tribes in a life and death territorial fight are too busy killing or being killed. Nothing else is there.
There are three tribes. The Hamas/Kazarian mafia tribe attacked Israel and pretended to be Palestinean. Well documented by JP and Haaretz.
IMG_4590.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg (120.56 KiB) Viewed 266 times
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:17 pm
Parodite wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:55 pm Such "ambient noise" is irrelevant. Like seeing faces in the clouds. Two competing tribes in a life and death territorial fight are too busy killing or being killed. Nothing else is there.
There are three tribes. The Hamas/Kazarian mafia tribe attacked Israel and pretended to be Palestinean. Well documented by JP and Haaretz.

IMG_4590.jpeg
Wouldn't frame it like that. Too many faces in the clouds there. It really doesn't matter how people ended up in a face-off over territory. For whatever multitude of reasons, they are there and fighting. The narratives to explain how they ended up there are plenty and magnificant. Just pick your favorite one and be happy.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Israelis in Tel Aviv protest the Netanyahu genocide.
IMG_4784.jpeg
IMG_4784.jpeg (157.66 KiB) Viewed 207 times
https://www.axios.com/2024/03/31/netany ... -in-israel

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Can’t know the players without a program.

https://x.com/dcintejas/status/17760681 ... JrDBjLl66A

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:17 pm

IMG_4590.jpeg
Sure.

Al - Jazz [2006] | The Islamic group Hamas has won a huge majority in parliamentary elections, with Palestinian voters rejecting the long-time rule of the Fatah movement.

Every peoples have the government that they deserve.

Now let's place the image and caption into perspective and context:
Wikipedia: The US was the largest single donor to UNRWA in 2021, contributing over $338 million. UNRWA received over $1.18 billion in donations in 2021 from various nations and organizations. In 2022, the US was the largest single donor to UNRWA, contributing $344 million.

Le monde: The US, the United Kingdom and European countries are among UNRWA's traditional donors historically. Washington is the largest donor ($343 million in 2022), followed by Germany and the European Union ($114 dollars in 2022).
Where did all the money go?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:40 pm Israelis in Tel Aviv protest the Netanyahu genocide.

IMG_4784.jpeg

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/31/netany ... -in-israel
Confirmation bias re bogus claim appended to a photo.

Rather the protests were about two specific, but separate, issues. Neither one had anything to do with a "genocide" in Gaza.

Reuters | Thousands in Israel protest for hostages release, conscription of ultra-Orthodox
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila