Are we seeing the end of the American liberal order ?

Heracleum Persicum

Re: How America’s Adversaries Are Uniting to Overturn the Global Order

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:15 pm
Does your :lol: mean you actually like and support what Russia, China and Iran are doing?? All your posts here blame the West, Israel as the main if not only culprit. Not one word of criticism about Russia, China or Iran and what they are doing. They don’t deserve any? They behave exactly as they should in your opinion? It’s ok, be honest. You seem addicted, sniffing and snorting it all like coke from a hookers ass ( -> tm goes to Noddy who summarized you perfectly :D )

The world we now in, is result of "world order" by "Western Rules" .. and we see the result .. millions dead in Middle East, millions dead in South East Asia, In Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, in Northern Africa, in Latin America etc etc .. neither Iran nor Russia or China had anything to do with all happening last 100+ yrs.

A good sample now in front of our eyes is now the irony of Israel .. West, Europe and US, are against all the other Nations in the world in this .. delivering bombs and fighter jets to Israel to drop on Gazan Women and Children when at the same time UN saying a genocide going on.

This mindset was prevalent in Afghanistan and Iraq and Libya and Vietnam etc etc .. McCain sending arming and financing criminals portrayed as "freedom fighters" to Syria until those freedom fighters started beheading Westerners on live TV .. destroying the 1000s of yrs of Syrian civilization and now blaming Syrian refugees.

Forget WW1 and WW2, wars fought between the western usurpers .. 25 m Russians killed, 10 m Iranians and Indians starved to death by Brits

All this in Western files.

True, West contributed a lot to human progress last many yrs (so did Nazi Germany, inventing Haber–Bosch process, main industrial procedure for the production of ammonia), but did those made life better for non western world ? Not much.

West must welcome the "Rise" of Russia, China, Iran, India, Global South, for many reason.

Nature (they say God) distributed exceptional talent (Einstein gene) equally worldwide, there for sure many Einsteins in India and China and Western Asia .. they having chance to step forward is good for all humanity.

West should not look at Rise of others as a threat but an opportunity.

That is why I think we all should welcome the rise of Iran, Russia, China

To show you how responsible Iranians are, consider this : Israeli, West, Assassinated many Iranian scientists .. if this would have happened to Western nations or even to Israel, they would hit back .. but Iran did not hit back .. and .. when Iran sent all those drones and missiles over Iran, made sure that there was no casualty, not even one died, that was no accident.

Yes, we all should be happy with rise of Global South, it is good for all humanity :D :lol:

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I don’t subscribe to your summary for starters where 100s of millions died because of the West. It is nuts. A more objective summary and scoreboard (if you insist that such a scoreboard is necessary to have an informed opinion about what should happen now, which I don’t agree with at all) reveals that there is various blood on many hands everywhere. Not only the West, not all of the West, not always the West. But your mind is closed/immune to that fact.

I like Belgium for its cuisine, the musical sound of its language, chocolate and beers; it doesn’t mean I like king Leopold and his genocide in the Congo. Nor were Belgians during that periode who had nothing to do with it guilty of any crimes. Just as an example.

This is the first sin you are comitting: lumping together people in convenient boxes such as “the West”. Not all Germans were active supporters of the Nazis. Not all Vietnamese loved the communist Vietcong, who killed more Vietnamese citizens than the Americans. Did you mention Mao yet? We can go on and on with examples to prove to you that your coarse grained version of the West against the rest is a very childish look at history that is seriously uneducated or willfully ignorant.

The reality is not the West versus West Asia or other imaginary entities that compete and live like boogeymen in labeled boxes as presents from Hell… but of normal, reasonably civilized people everywhere in the world trying to get rid of the psychos and ideological extremists who took control of their societies.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:03 pm I don’t subscribe to your summary for starters where 100s of millions died because of the West. It is nuts. A more objective summary and scoreboard (if you insist that such a scoreboard is necessary to have an informed opinion about what should happen now, which I don’t agree with at all) reveals that there is various blood on many hands everywhere. Not only the West, not all of the West, not always the West. But your mind is closed/immune to that fact.

I like Belgium for its cuisine, the musical sound of its language, chocolate and beers; it doesn’t mean I like king Leopold and his genocide in the Congo. Nor were Belgians during that periode who had nothing to do with it guilty of any crimes. Just as an example.

This is the first sin you are comitting: lumping together people in convenient boxes such as “the West”. Not all Germans were active supporters of the Nazis. Not all Vietnamese loved the communist Vietcong, who killed more Vietnamese citizens than the Americans. Did you mention Mao yet? We can go on and on with examples to prove to you that your coarse grained version of the West against the rest is a very childish look at history that is seriously uneducated or willfully ignorant.

The reality is not the West versus West Asia or other imaginary entities that compete and live like boogeymen in labeled boxes as presents from Hell… but of normal, reasonably civilized people everywhere in the world trying to get rid of the psychos and ideological extremists who took control of their societies.

aDolf did not come to power by military putch .. he came to power as today politicians (look at Trump) come to power.

Manipulating the mass, lying, media building consent etc etc, all part of western "Political" process

The most important "check and balance" is the role of Media .. If media becomes part of the system, in bed with the establishment, that is when evil happens .. and .. will lead (for sure) to fall of the system.

That is what happened to Shah .. the media was part of Shah's tools .. it worked for a while, but, down the road, Shah and people moved apart .. When Shah flow with chopper over and watched multi million demonstrators on the street, he knew he done, packed and left.

Israeli mass, knew perfectly what Israel's prime ministers, Shamir, Begin, Sharon, Natanyahu had in mind .. and the Israeli electorate elected all of these PM many many times ..

It does not work like Belgians doing all those bad things in Africa and now LoviDovi .. there must be accountability

Who killed 25 million Russians in WW2 ?

Issue is West not only not apologetic asking forgiveness , but now the Russians are the bad guys and Germany, AGAIN, sending German soldiers to Russian borders, to kill more Russians

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Everywhere there are similarities but also differences. No situation is exactly the same. They way you lump together things and people is same sin you committed earlier: put them all in a box and glue a label on it, supposedly telling and explaining what’s inside. But you are conveniently whitewashing, removing crucial differences that you like to ignore. Because they not fit your imaginary narratives.

There is a name for this type of behavior. Wait what was it again? Stereotyping? Lumping people together and sticking a label on their forehead… racism? You are a representative of old school tribal groupthink. Still monkey town all the way down.

Unique individual is important and only unit of measurement where I come from. Most individuals worldwide good people. Few rotten tomatoes cause most trouble. Somebody like Putin is a mass murderous thug and I would snap his neck without hesitation. You like him, guess it’s a matter of taste.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:05 pm
Parodite wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:15 pm
And they will really miss it.
:lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Bloomberg : The Second Cold War Is Escalating Faster Than the First
To understand what is at stake in the fight against the axis of China, Russia and Iran, just read :
“ The Lord of the Rings. ”

So what are the biggest differences between Cold War I and Cold War II ?

First, China is a much bigger economic contender than the Soviet Union ever was.

Second, the West is economically entangled with China, through a vast web of supply chains, in a way we never were with the USSR.

Third, we are much weaker in terms of manufacturing capacity. With China flooding the world with cheap “green” stuff, the West has no option but to revive protectionism and industrial policy, turning the economic strategy clock back to the 1970s, too. Climate adviser John Podesta made that clear last week at Bloomberg’s BNEF Summit. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen complained last month that Chinese “excess capacity … in ‘new’ industries like solar, EVs, and lithium-ion batteries” was “hurt[ing] American firms and workers, as well as firms and workers around the world.”

Fourth, US fiscal policy is on a completely unsustainable path.
To run a 7% deficit at a time of full employment is, to put it mildly, not what the macroeconomics textbooks recommend. More importantly, as the Congressional Budget Office has just pointed out, the relentless growth of the federal debt in public hands relative to gross domestic product — from 99% this year to a projected 166% by 2054 — will inevitably constrain future administrations, for the simple reason that an inexorably rising share of revenues will have to go on servicing the debt.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.