Spengler discovers Spain

Typhoon

Spengler discovers Spain

Post by Typhoon »

PJM | Lessons from Europe’s Winners and Losers

Now Spenglerman has become a Germanophile. What next?

Still, no one, especially Spenglerman, expects the Spanish Inquisition.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Ibrahim

Re: Spengler discovers Spain

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:PJM | Lessons from Europe’s Winners and Losers

Now Spenglerman has become a Germanophile. What next?

Still, no one, especially Spenglerman, expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Remember the core of Spengler's ethical wisdom and deep moral convictions: if your country doesn't turn a profit then it's garbage and the sooner it dies off the better.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't remember seeing Spengler the superjew who all men seem to measure themselves against ever say that, but in the end (blowing away in the wind if you don't turn a profit) that's what going to happen one way or the other.
Censorship isn't necessary
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Mr. Perfect wrote:the superjew who all men seem to measure themselves against
Nailed it :D
Been busy doing stuff
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Either David an durian or he thinks you an durian

for him

Ex KGB, usurping Russian national wealth and escaping to London and Tel Aviv ..

Italians and Greek not paying taxes, ruining their countries economy, and, going with suitcases of Cash to London and Berlin driving home prices to ridiculous prices (in London a place you would not keep your dog goes for 1+ million British Pound)

And things of that sort

are

sign of success

well .. typical Rhubarb mindset

Germans earned their (economic) position the hard way

by earning it .. building best machine tools and and

Smart rich Greeks and Italians and Spaniards should stay home and invest @ home, for them, best opportunities will not be in London or Berlin but @ home

BTW,

a friend of mine paid a deposit for a condo in München .. after a wile, he got a letter from Finanzamt (IRS), no such thing as "vacation-home", he must file his worldwide income tax in Germany

those Greek and Italian and Spaniard used to not paying taxes will get a surprise

Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

AzariLoveIran wrote:Either David an durian or he thinks you an durian.
Both. You don't have to look further to understand why there still is antisemitism in the world...
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I don't remember seeing Spengler the superjew who all men seem to measure themselves against ever say that, but in the end (blowing away in the wind if you don't turn a profit) that's what going to happen one way or the other.
Back at the old board, Spengman said that the destruction of the Native Americans wasn't such a big deal because they used land very inefficiently.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Well that is why they lost the land, but I would have to read what he actually read in order to draw the conclusion you have. I have seen him misquoted too many times.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Endovelico wrote:.
AzariLoveIran wrote:.

Either David an durian or he thinks you an durian.

Both. You don't have to look further to understand why there still is antisemitism in the world ...

it is well known Poles vicious anti Jew

interesting to research why so

I researched a bit :)

well

Mr. Perfect wrote:Well that is why they lost the land, but I would have to read what he actually read in order to draw the conclusion you have. I have seen him misquoted too many times.

interesting

seems you agree when folks not using land efficiently, one can skin them alive and take over

well

not far away

happening in Palestine

look, Mr. Perfect

Mensch is the name of the game

Mensch (Yiddish: מענטש mentsh, from German: Mensch "human being") means "a person of integrity and honor."

that's what counts at the end

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
YMix

Post by YMix »

I doubt that thread survived the many forum crashes. Anyway, you're welcome to look for it.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

There are a number of places where Spengler waxed rhapsodic about how the future is only for those who fight for it, that those that don't maximize the land deserve to lose, etc. It's in Ratskellar somewhere, at least.

All that is fine, if you want to live like that. Red in tooth and claw. But I don't want to hear any bitching when the red claws come for you, either. Maybe Spengler, as a Jew, drew the wrong lessons from the Holocaust.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Hoosiernorm wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:the superjew who all men seem to measure themselves against
Nailed it :D
Funny how all men who measure themselves that way think that everyone else measures themselves the same way.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

Demon of Undoing wrote:There are a number of places where Spengler waxed rhapsodic about how the future is only for those who fight for it, that those that don't maximize the land deserve to lose, etc. It's in Ratskellar somewhere, at least.

All that is fine, if you want to live like that. Red in tooth and claw. But I don't want to hear any bitching when the red claws come for you, either. Maybe Spengler, as a Jew, drew the wrong lessons from the Holocaust.
Funny how Spengler has every property of the vicious pagan he speaks of, but then thinks that because he's Jewish he gets a pass.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Demon of Undoing wrote:.

Maybe Spengler, as a Jew, drew the wrong lessons from the Holocaust.

Not maybe, but definitely

Jews think (and say), if they were armed, Hitler could not do this

rubbish

as said many many times, on this and everywhere else I post, Jews had to reflect why those things happened to them again and again .. a good, vivid, case study, unfolding in front of your eyes, is Palestine

people from Russia, Poland, Lithuania and and and, (non Hebrew tribe), claim, Moses has promised them somebody else home .. so aggressive and so violent

Now, they have infiltrated every fabric of America, Senate, Congress, Wall Street, Supreme Court, Media and and and, thinking THEY GOT IT

Wall Street crooks, GS & friends, lend billions to homeless people, sold the papers to American municipalities as investment grade, helped their friends shorting the papers .. fucked America

Not the first time Tribe doing this

They did same in Germany 1850's .. google it

well

stay tuned

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I don't remember seeing Spengler the superjew who all men seem to measure themselves against ever say that, but in the end (blowing away in the wind if you don't turn a profit) that's what going to happen one way or the other.
Back at the old board, Spengman said that the destruction of the Native Americans wasn't such a big deal because they used land very inefficiently.
No...... what he said is that the lives of individuals and peoples are more or less, inconsequential and trivial. It's in the sense of the biblical view that the things of this world are fleeting and the only hope for permanence is in the transcendental. Individual extinction is at the core of the fear of death and culture is its antidote. The man is nothing if consistent.......'>.......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
YMix

Post by YMix »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:No......
Yes.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Enki wrote:Funny how Spengler has every property of the vicious pagan he speaks of, but then thinks that because he's Jewish he gets a pass.
Exceptionalism. Quite a popular idea in some places.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Like it how Spengler tries to be a modern day prophet... eh I mean profit.

As for the piece: what's new in there? Germany does well. Spain doesn't. Or is it again the banks that devide and rule?
Deep down I'm very superficial
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

YMix wrote:Back at the old board, Spengman said that the destruction of the Native Americans wasn't such a big deal because they used land very inefficiently.

I remember him saying that the buffalo were wiped out to make Prussian military equipment, so obviously frontier history is not his strong suit.

The minimization of the destruction of Native American civilization is a common theme among proponents of Western supremacism. Hitchens famously dismissed it as a worthwhile sacrifice for the improvement of the planet, as does Niall Ferguson. In fact Oxbridge "public intellectuals" really seem to have it in for Sitting Bull et al. :|
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Enki wrote:Funny how Spengler has every property of the vicious pagan he speaks of, but then thinks that because he's Jewish he gets a pass.
This is the most glaring hypocrisy of his entire corpus.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Ibrahim wrote:
This is the most glaring hypocrisy of his entire corpus.
It is the glaring hypocrisy of most religious cults.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Huxley

Reading comprehension lesson

Post by Huxley »

A prediction ("Spain is likely to go bankrupt") is not an expression of preference.

Neither is an observation ("It’s a winner-take-all world").

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Huxley on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:I doubt that thread survived the many forum crashes. Anyway, you're welcome to look for it.
Nah, I will just conclude that you are mistaken at best and libeling at worst.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

AzariLoveIran wrote:
interesting

seems you agree when folks not using land efficiently, one can skin them alive and take over

well
Azari, I can't think how I could have been more clear. Nothing to do with deserved. Native Americas (incl Canada, Mexico, South America) were going to be overrun whether by Spaniards, French, or Russians if not he Brits, just a question of when not if. Present Value formula dictates this. Morality not in the discussion.
not far away

happening in Palestine
Good point. Israel getting better yields for their resources than anyone in the region, PV says Israel will contine triumphing.
look, Mr. Perfect

Mensch is the name of the game

Mensch (Yiddish: מענטש mentsh, from German: Mensch "human being") means "a person of integrity and honor."

that's what counts at the end

In the end, the Arab has lost Canaan, but don't worry, your team will capture Europe. Same forces that lifted the jew in Canaan in modern times means you will rule over Rhapsy and Ymix before long. You may have lost a little postage stamp but you gained a whole continent, so you have a lot to feel good about.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Nah, I will just conclude that you are mistaken at best and libeling at worst.
Strangely enough, that's what I think of most of your political posts.