Evil Bankster/Killer Klown from Financial Space News..

This too shall pass.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Evil Bankster/Killer Klown from Financial Space News..

Post by monster_gardener »

Evil &/or Stupid Brain Dead No Service Banksters & Other Killer Klowns from Financial Space....

This thread is for breaking news of stupid/evil deeds by the FIRE Klown Bankster Class.....

Including BOTH the Wall Street WereWolves :twisted: and Vampire Squids such as:
Gold Sacks America and the World's Lex Luthor's Evil ;) Look a Like Twin Brother Lloyd Blankfein &
Fabrice Touree who IIRC bragged about devising the toxic financial instrument causing the Crash........

And

Governmental Bankster Klowns.... Such as Franklin Raines ;) :twisted: :evil: on the Economic Parade of Fannie Mae

And

Herb Moses the ex-boyfriend of Barney the Gay Dinosaur :twisted: Frank........... Frankly ;) maybe we need some CLAWback :twisted:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener

LockOut/TrashOut:On Fox News- Bank of America Evil & Stupid.

Thank You VERY much for the Thread, Monster Gardener.......... ;)

I am starting with an atrocity heard minutes ago on FOX and Friends...........

So current that there is no link yet that I can find on FOX..... Intend to try again later for the exact story.......... But I did find similar...... *

The story on FOX & Friends confirms Consumer Expert Clark Howard's contention that Bank of America (BOFA) is a evil Brain Dead No Customer Service Monster :wink: Bank..

Despite repeated calls by the home owner, a Black woman, telling BOFA that she had refinanced and that BOFA did NOT own the mortgage, BOFA still did a foreclosure and lockout/trashout :shock: :evil: on her home.........

So far no real apology from BOFA......... just some blather about accounting errors.......

Sounds like BOFA is as stupid as the elmer FUDDeral ;) Government and more evil than Yosemite Sam..... :twisted:

Given this nonchalance at BOFA, Maybe in addition to whatever compensation the homeowner hopefully gets, she should be authorized to do a lock out/trash out or may just trash the homes of the CEO and others responsible at BOFA......... :twisted:

Maybe contract/auction it off the trashing rights.......

That's what the Banksters do with mortgages...............

Might be interesting to see someone like uz, Down in the Black Gang, do similar to the Evil Bankster Killer Klowns from Financial Space..........**

8Np8dHXjmfo

**At 4:32.............

mXjr1WQqB0U
Mr. Perfect

Re: Evil Bankster/Killer Klown from Financial Space News..

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I wonder why anyone of their own volition would open an account with Bank of America.
Censorship isn't necessary
monster_gardener

BOFA Stories good and bad...........

Mr. Perfect wrote:I wonder why anyone of their own volition would open an account with Bank of America.
Thank You VERY Much for your post & reply, Mr. Perfect.

I agree that having been warned by Clark Howard and Fox, that it would be unwise to have ANY dealings with the BOFA of today.....

AIUI It can be unwise to even try to cash a check written on BOFA........... or NOT try...............*

However, AIUI, the way mortgages are resold, one might start with one bank and end up with BOFA and perhaps many other banks as your mortgage is sliced, diced and securitized with many other mortgages into a sausage mortgage toxic financial instrument.....

And IIRC years/decades ago, BOFA was not always the Monster :wink: Bank it is today........ I recall children in Elemental :wink: School being encouraged to open savings accounts with BOFA

And reading that the founder BOFA, Amadeo Gianni, was one of the heroes of the aftermath of the Great San Francisco earthquake when he was able to immediately make loans to help people rebuild....... all of which were repaid..........

At that time BOFA was BOFI..... Bank of Italy.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadeo_Giannini

*IIRC Clark has mentioned the story of a man who was given a check written on BOFA who went to a BOFA branch and asked if there was enough money in the account to cover the check........... was told to wait........ and was arrested being accused by BOFA of trying to pass a bad check by the Brain Dead No Customer Service BOFA personnel............ He hadn't even tried to cash it yet........
monster_gardener

Link Fox News Lock Out Trash Out illegal BOFA foreclosure...

Mr. Perfect wrote:I wonder why anyone of their own volition would open an account with Bank of America.

Thank you VERY Much again for your reply Mr. Perfect.

Link for the post about the Fox & Friends piece on an Illegal BOFA Lock Out Trash Out foreclosure

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=965&sid=36019288171 ... d3e#p24304

FWIW Her mortgage got transferred from one bank to another and BOFA did NOT have the Mortgage when they illegally foreclosed.......

Fox says part of the problem is lack of judicial review for foreclosures in about 30 States....... map on video............

http://video.foxnews.com/v/173576038500 ... nightmare/
Last edited by monster_gardener on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enki

Re: Evil Bankster/Killer Klown from Financial Space News..

Post by Enki »

Should press charges against the agents for breaking and entering.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
monster_gardener

Better Idea than Mine..... 4 Points to You Enki Tinker

Enki wrote:Should press charges against the agents for breaking and entering.
Thank you VERY Much for your post, Enki Tinker.......

Not a bad idea........... Actually better/more doable than mine......... More lawful...... More Justice.... Less sinful/shadenfreude.......

Points to you......... +4 Grade A