Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 11

Hoosiernorm

Azeri Loves OTNOT

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Was asked to do this a few days before I started my new schedule and honestly haven't had the time. Azari has had mixed feelings about remaining here and needs to know if her posts and participation are welcome here.

I vote yes but it is a private matter for all of the board members. If you do vote no please offer a few reasons for your vote.
Been busy doing stuff
Marcus

Re: Azeri Loves OTNOT

Post by Marcus »

I just voted "no." Can't imagine posting here is worth ALI's time for all the crap he's had to endure.

Anyone interested in ALI's perspectives, as am I, can PM him and ask to be placed on his mailing list.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

No. Because:
1/ You all know where to find the PressTV website, right?
2/ The Spambots provide all the spurious new threads and repetitive derails we need.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

I have no objection to ALI posting here and continuing to post here, but I do not read his posts at all.
Hans Bulvai

Post by Hans Bulvai »

I don't buy supremacy
Media chief
You menace me
The people you say
'Cause all the crime
Wake up motherfucker
And smell the slime
noddy

Post by noddy »

no interest in voting cause azari should only post if he feels like posting and my opinion SHOULD be irrelevant.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Azari,

Post or not post as you see fit. Time is limited, do only what you consider to be worth your while. Enjoy life. My opinion should matter not to you.

Or if you put it is Old Bullshitterese: "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig!"

FWIW, I think you are no more rabid than the rest of us....

People are always going to define you in their own minds, don't let them define you in your mind. We are all responsible for the opinions we form.

"If you meet someone and they don't like you, it is not a reflection on you, it is a reflection on them." Hugh Prather?

Take care and be well!
Torchwood

Post by Torchwood »

This place would be far less entertaining without Azari., the forum might even become sane and reasonable, which would be very boring (even MrP and Endo have outbursts of reasonableness sometimes). Anyway, someone has to keep us evil manipulative Brits in check, and otherwise Sparky and I would have nothing to report back to MI6.

I can't understand why he now wants to call himself after some effeminate little flower though. Why not cut the crap and post as "All best is Persian" ?
Crocus sativus

Re: Azari Loves OTNOT

Post by Crocus sativus »

Torchwood wrote:.

This place would be far less entertaining without Azari., the forum might even become sane and reasonable, which would be very boring (even MrP and Endo have outbursts of reasonableness sometimes).

:lol:

well, Torchi, history will tell who was sane and who not

Brits should prepare themselves for opening of a lot of files of British action last few 100 yrs .. things just starting

Anyway, someone has to keep us evil manipulative Brits in check, and otherwise Sparky and I would have nothing to report back to MI6.

will change username frequently, to confuse MI6 & CIA

next to come is Malum Persicum or Prunus Persica ..

Etymology 1

Middle English peche, from Old French pesche (French: pêche) from Medieval Latin pesca, from Vulgar Latin pessica from Classical Latin persica, from malum persicum (“Persian apple”)

I can't understand why he now wants to call himself after some effeminate little flower though. Why not cut the crap and post as "All best is Persian" ?

Pomegranates down to earth people, very much so .. what Azari posts here direct reaction of you guys trying to belittle our beloved Persia, poisoning Western Joe's mind in preparation for another adventure in Persian hemisphere

noddy

Post by noddy »

unless your constantly using different computers/phones on different connections and they are all purchased anonymously i wouldnt bother worrying bout something as trival as your username on this forum in regards tracking you.

i have a silly username not to avoid government but just casual googling from bosses,workmates and past acquaintances i wish to remain in the past.... anyone serious has far more scope for tracking internet activity.
ultracrepidarian