Spengler discovers war mongering

Hoosiernorm

Re: Spengler discovers war mongering

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Typhoon wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:If there wasn't a "White Paper" floating around in the universe it wouldn't be put into print. Not everything on a "White Paper" is as important as other details but Dave has a history of citing them before anyone else does, albeit without revealing his source. Some of you guys don't know how to read a Spengler essay, I swear.
"White Paper"?
Policy papers usually submitted to either the war college or to the JCOS as either policy or as an amendment to a CRITIC or an adjustment to a standing policy paper. Some of them are available at conferences for the general public but not that many journalists read them or report on them because they are usually quite dry. The water dispute is standard information when reading either the CIA factbook or any number of publications largely because it is one of the only transnational disputes that it has. The 1899 treaty that established a resolution to the 22nd parallel dispute of the Halaib region is a known problem and there are still intermittent flare ups over water policy in the region.
Been busy doing stuff
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Hope You Are Right: We might Work Together Against A Meteor

Post by monster_gardener »

Typhoon wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
Typhoon wrote:ATOL | All-out Middle East war as good as it gets
There is no reason to expect most of the Muslim countries to go quietly into irreversible decline. All-out regional war is the likely outcome sooner or later. We might as well get on with it.
Thank You Very Much for the Thread, Typhoon.

Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for the Day of the Lord is Darkness and Not Light.........

Best to assume that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong........

Syria/Iran/Hezbollah will use CBW and any spare nukes they may have gotten from the Russian Mob..... Israel will use its nukes in response.... Salted Nukes if Iz is hit by nukes or seriously by CBW or even rockets..... Uz gets hit by a EMP nuke attack: most bang for the buck... Or more....... Instant Katrina over much of Uz........ Iran/Most of the ME becomes uninhabitable if Iz uses gold salted Nukes.. Heaven help the Northern Hemisphere if cobalt is used....... Maybe the Southern Hemisphere too..........
I'd be more concerned about a meteor strike from space.
Thank you VERY much for your reply, Typhoon.
I'd be more concerned about a meteor strike from space.
Good one! ;) :( :lol: You know that I worry about that too!

I hope and PRAY that you are correct........ I want to be wrong.....

And at least we human beings/killer apes/killer less than angels might cooperate to stop a meteor strike rather than promoting it ***

It doesn't have to happen all at once........ Israel could do a half assed strike on Iran that enrages the Iranians into getting & using Nukes by any means necessary including purchase from the NOrks of North Korea leading to the salted nuke scenario....... Not that they wouldn't prefer to make their own nukes (Ork Tech tends to be shoddy ;) ) or better yet just use the threat to pressure saner Jews to leave and back stop a conventional assault by Arab cannon fodder..........

Last time around the Jews largely obeyed the laws and were slaughtered like lambs.... with honorable exceptions like the Bielski Brothers and Abba Kovner..........
While twits like Gandhi said that the Jews should commit suicide*.............. Don't think that's going to happen this time and the odd are way too high that the Jews will bring down the Temple of the Middle East/Northern Hemisphere just as Samson brought down the Temple of Dagon on the Phillistines/Palestinians.......

I HOPE and Pray I am wrong......

Lucky in India, Gandhi was a Twit on Jews in Europe & the Middle East.....

The “German persecution of the Jews seems to have no parallel in history”, Gandhi admitted, and if ever there could be a justifiable war, it would be against the Nazis. “But I do not believe in any war.”

So, what does he suggest the Jews do in face of Nazi persecution? “If I were a Jew… I would challenge [the German gentile] to shoot me… The calculated violence of Hitler may even result in a general massacre of the Jews… But if the Jewish mind could be prepared for voluntary suffering, even the massacre I have imagined could be turned into a day of thanksgiving and joy… The German Jews will score a lasting victory over the German gentiles in that they will have converted that latter to an appreciation of human dignity.”

Restoring the Jews to Palestine was a “crime against humanity”, and the Jews there should follow a similar course in face of Arab aggression, and “offer themselves to be shot or thrown in to the Dead Sea without raising a little finger against them”.

But what does the pacifist Gandhi say about that Arab aggression?

“I am not defending the Arab excesses,” he wrote. “I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence in resisting what they rightly regarded as an unwarrantable encroachment upon their country. But according to the accepted canons of right and wrong, nothing can be said against the Arab resistance in the face of overwhelming odds.”

http://www.thejc.com/comment/columnists ... s-no-saint

Wonder why Gandhi gave different advice to Jews and Arabs......... I would have told the Jews to at least flee..... go anywhere that would accept them, Dominican Republic and the Japanese Empire for example and smuggle themselves in elsewhere........

What a shame Meyer Lansky didn't put a horse's head in bed with that horse's ass Breckenridge Long... :twisted: Or worse......... :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

QZtyvlzVm7Y

That would have been a deed worthy of Egil Skallagrimsson :twisted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breckenridge_Long

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Lansky#War_work

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egil_Skallagrimsson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nithing_pole#Attestations

And what a lucky Twit Gandhi was that he was opposing Brits and NOT Germans.... let alone Nazis.... Gandhi might have done well to study what happened to the Hereros in German SouthWest Africa when he was in British South Africa...... Rather doubt that he would have done well against the Germans if WW2 had gone differently.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and ... a_Genocide

*** Though Arthur Clarke had some doubts about that too........ Remembering one of his last works had ChrIslamic terrorists trying to prevent a meteor strike from doing G_d's will.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Ibrahim

Re: Spengler discovers war mongering

Post by Ibrahim »

Hoosiernorm wrote:If there wasn't a "White Paper" floating around in the universe it wouldn't be put into print. Not everything on a "White Paper" is as important as other details but Dave has a history of citing them before anyone else does, albeit without revealing his source.

There is no source. His predictions come in two flavors: wrong and Nostrodamus-level vague. He says crazy lavender all the time, so I'll believe that some planner in a government ministry somewhere also some the same implausible ideas and wrote it down. Plus, he's predicting wars in the Middle East nonstop, so if he waits long enough one might happen of its own accord.

Besides, the real reason you can tell his predictions aren't based on anything is how obviously he starts at the end and works backwards. Everything has to fit with his presuppositions about Islamic inferiority, Jewish supremacism, and the inevitable victory of people who both listen to and breed like JS Back over those who don't. The little details of, you know, whether or not Egypt will go to war with Libya, that's all a side-dish to the main helping of claptrap for the Anders Breivik crowd. Case in point is his incorrect claims about Egypt starving to death any second after Mubarak's fall, and Turkey being about to go bankrupt or blow apart or both as not to mention being ruled by an Islamist tyrant. It's the two things he can't stand, Muslims not ruled by dictators and with countries nearly as or more powerful than Israel. Thus, they must be on the verge of collapse, God wouldn't allow it to go on like this otherwise. Spengler's essays are an answer looking for a question.