Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
AzariLoveIran

Conspiracy Theories, Crackpots, and other Looney Tunes

Post by AzariLoveIran »

The empire strikes back.

The Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect

:lol:

YMix

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by YMix »

EU PLOT TO SCRAP BRITAIN

Friday May 4,2012
By Macer Hall

SENIOR Eurocrats are secretly plotting to create a super-powerful EU president to realise their dream of abolishing ­Britain and other nation states, the Daily Express can reveal.

A covert group of EU foreign ministers has drawn up plans for merging the jobs currently done by Herman Van Rompuy, president of the European Council, and Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission.

The new bureaucrat, who would not be directly elected by voters, is set to get sweeping control over the entire EU and force member countries into ever-greater political and economic union. Tellingly, the UK has been excluded from the confidential discussions within the shady “Berlin Group” of Europhile politicians, spearheaded by German foreign minister Guido Westerwelle.

Opponents fear the plan could create a modern-day equivalent of the European emperor envisaged by Napoleon Bonaparte or a return to the Holy Roman Empire of Charlemagne that dominated Europe in the Dark Ages. They are concerned that David Cameron’s coalition Government is doing nothing to prevent the sinister plot. The secret talks were uncovered by Independent Labour peer Lord Stoddart of Swindon.

“This is a plot by people who want to abolish nation states and create a United States of Europe,” he said. “The whole thing is barmy. These people are determined to achieve their final objective.

“The only hope for Britain is to leave the EU and become an independent nation.”

The move will give further momentum to the Daily Express’s hugely popular crusade for Britain’s withdrawal from the EU.

Tory backbench MP Douglas Carswell said: “It doesn’t matter how you arrange the offices of these technocrats, they are useless at arranging our lives for us and they are not elected so they have no legitimacy.

“My worry is that the president will end up having the charisma of Van Rompuy and the economic management skills of Barroso.”

Euro-MP Paul Nuttall, of the UK Independence Party, said: “This is a truly ridiculous idea that must never be allowed to happen. It sounds as if they are trying to go back to the days of the Holy Roman Emperor.”

At present, the two senior EU bureaucrats, Mr Barroso and Mr Van Rompuy, are locked in a bitter power struggle to determine who is the true big cheese or “grand fromage” in Europe. Former Portuguese premier Mr Barroso, who heads the EU’s executive arm and was elected to his post by members of the European Union, is understood to resent the rival fiefdom of Belgian Mr Van Rompuy, who was chosen by the heads of ­government of EU member states to represent them.

Under the plan, a single figure would be elected by Euro-MPs to perform both roles.

Supporters of the move believe that the rival presidencies are undermining the EU’s ability to speak with a single voice. They argue that merging the two jobs will create a powerful European leader who is capable of pursuing the federalist dream of a united Europe which has been severely shaken by the eurozone crisis.

Lord Stoddart confirmed the existence of the plot thanks to a parliamentary written answer in the House of Lords. He asked Foreign Office ministers to reveal what they knew about the merger talks.

In response to his inquiry, Tory Foreign Office minister Lord Howell of Guildford said: “We are aware of one group of EU foreign ministers meeting on an informal basis to discuss a variety of issues related to the future governance of the EU.

“While the UK is not part of that group, we understand that one idea under discussion is a merger of the positions of president of the European Council and president of the European Commission.”

Lord Howell added: “A merger of the two presidencies would create a potential conflict of interest, undermine the quality of the EU’s decision-making processes and upset the institutional balance within the EU.” Lord Stoddart said: “These sorts of informal discussions within the EU have a habit of rapidly being transferred into formal proposals.

“Since the Government is not party to these discussions, its reservations are academic.

“Such a merger would represent a massive shift of power into the hands of a single, unelected bureaucrat. The Government should be taking this far more seriously and voicing its objections very strongly.”

He added: “The holder of this new office would be both Europe’s political and administrative leader, giving them far more powers than those given to the US president.

“It really is a great disappointment that we have a Conservative-led Government that is supposed to be Eurosceptic yet ministers just go along with this.”
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Wonder if in the coming chaos in Europe if they will set off a device and blame it on Syrian and Iranian terrorists. Perfect time to expand the war into those regions and it would provide solidarity in a weakened EU. Every EU nation with a NATO base would expand it's economy. They could put EU nations back to manufacturing and heavy industry like building the war machine, it would be "Friggin Golden" to quote a former Illinois state Governor.
Been busy doing stuff
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archi ... ts/262998/
Let's say some malevolent group -- the government, powerful corporations, extraterrestrials -- really is trying to read and/or control your thoughts with radio waves. Would the preferred headgear of the paranoid, a foil helmet, really keep The Man and alien overlords out of our brains?

The scientific reasoning behind the foil helmet is that it acts as a Faraday cage, an enclosure made up of a conducting material that shields its interior from external electrostatic charges and electromagnetic radiation by distributing them around its exterior and dissipating them. While sometimes these enclosures are actual cages, they come in many forms, and most of us have probably dealt with one type or another. Elevators, the scan rooms that MRI machines sit in, "booster bags" that shoplifters sometimes use to circumvent electronic security tags, cables like USB or TV coaxial cables, and even the typical household microwave all provide shielding as Faraday cages.
Been busy doing stuff
Jnalum Persicum

Re: Israel Thread

Post by Jnalum Persicum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - Looooooooooooooove it

dlEX1xD1wtM

A MUST WATCH

Parodite

Re: Israel Thread

Post by Parodite »

Typical dog food for Azari.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Jnalum Persicum

Re: How to respond to violent mobs who don't like a movie?

Parodite wrote:.
Jnalum Persicum wrote:.

Now that it is clear that neither Iraq nor Afghanistan, let alone neither Iraqi or Afghani population had anything to do with 9/11 (an inside Job)
Maybe you should just try live more with facts instead of floating around on a carpet talking to yourself. Strange things happened at 9/11 but there is no beyond reasonable doubt proof established by an independent investigation of what exactly happened, if there is missing information; just conspiracy theories plenty.

Look, Raphsy

Now, pretty much, 80% of Europeans , 80% of world population .. and .. more than 1 in 2 American say 9/11 was an inside job

Watch this , he clearly says America does this kind of stunts to start wars

PfoaLbbAix0

This past conspiracy theory, pretty much accepted fact

America wanted to start ball rolling with the "Middle Eastern (slash) Islam project" .. Iraq-Afghanistan-Syria-Egypt-Libya and and and , and for that, needed a trigger to fool American people into that fiasco .. 9/11 was the (inside Job) trigger

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:Look, Raphsy

Now, pretty much, 80% of Europeans , 80% of world population .. and .. more than 1 in 2 American say 9/11 was an inside job
Where you get those statistics from?
All this guy is saying is that presidents who want to go to war will try to wait for something to happen that the enemy does (to sell going to war to the public no doubt), and that via covert actions the pressure can be made bigger so that the enemy will do more likely the type of thing you are waiting for.. He is not even talking about 100% false flags, although he may suggest at it.

So again you come up with data and "proof" that is very bad evidence for anything you claim to be the case.

100% false flags have happened indeed, but not that often. Wars erupt much easier and usually don't need it. That 9/11 was a 100% false flag inside job by the US govt... there is no evidence for that at all at the moment. Not impossible theoretically, but no evidence. You just want it to be the case to justify your endless whining and complaining, build your imaginary cases against your "real enemy".

Dream on.
Jnalum Persicum

Look, Raphsy

Where you get those statistics from ?

I have read those statistics many many times, in reputable papers

but

A simple "google" .. "Opinion polls about 9/11" . . Only 46% Americans believe Al-Qaida did it

All this guy is saying is that presidents who want to go to war will try to wait for something to happen that the enemy does (to sell going to war to the public no doubt), and that via covert actions the pressure can be made bigger so that the enemy will do more likely the type of thing you are waiting for.. He is not even talking about 100% false flags, although he may suggest at it.

So again you come up with data and "proof" that is very bad evidence for anything you claim to be the case.

100% false flags have happened indeed, but not that often. Wars erupt much easier and usually don't need it. That 9/11 was a 100% false flag inside job by the US govt... there is no evidence for that at all at the moment. Not impossible theoretically, but no evidence. You just want it to be the case to justify your endless whining and complaining, build your imaginary cases against your "real enemy".

Dream on.

This is a small section of a longer clip that I posted .. he clearly suggest a "false flag" catastrophe needed to start the war with Iran .. he stipulates those things that pushed America into those wars he pointing to were "false flag" or orchestrated or intentional

and

he has a valid case

America, Americans, are a pacifist nation, not war mongering nation .. America always need a shock to start a war .. once Americans realized they were set up to start a war, excellent case is "Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam" & Colin Powell UN Speech on Iraq

Nt5RZ6ukbNc

Once Americans realize they were set up, things in full swing and wholesale slaughtering in progress, millions dead .. already too late

Clearly that is what that guy in that Jewish video is talking about, pushing America into a war Americans do not want.

Jnalum Persicum

Re: Attacks on US diplomats/embassies.

Look, Rhaspy

Nearly 90 Percent of Germans Do Not Believe Official 9/11 Fairy Tale

As said, read in different sources that 80% of the world and more than half Americans think 9/11 was an inside job .. probably with Israeli participation , but, with full European knowledge and cooperation

This West fighting Middle East and Islam is not American only project , but Europe+America project

That you see in Libya, Syria, Egypt and more to come .. Europeans and Americans on the same side .. NATO is now in Afghanistan and and and

So ,

Rhaspy

9/11 was orchestrated by America as start gun shot for American/European "NEW ME PROJECT"

That project will engulf Saudi, Turkey and Israel, they all will fall

News realities and borders and world will emerge in ME

Bin Laden probably had nothing to do with all this and was used just to fool American Joe .. that is why he killed and thrown into ocean without letting him utter a single word .. those video clips of him probably all fake .. made in CIA/Pentagon soup kitchen

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Azari you have nothing to back up your claim. All stats are against you. Nothing else is there.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I love conspiracy theories. Some are probably true and some are certainly contemporary folklore, but if you look at the fears and suspicions they address you do get some idea of what information is missing in the public debate.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

i just struggle with the concept that a bunch of power hungry alphas playing games for their own benefits is actually a conspiracy, its not, its business as normal.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

l0l at the trouble people have at the mere idea that random people can just do some lavender and genuflect up things....XDDDDDDDD...........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:l0l at the trouble people have at the mere idea that random people can just do some lavender and genuflect up things....XDDDDDDDD...........
Bingo
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

AzariLoveIran wrote:The empire strikes back.

The Nazi Banksters' Crimes Ripple Effect

:lol:

Very interesting and entertaining; but this guy seems to be a bit of an anti-Japethite.

And a fan of "V for Vendetta", "Dune" and "Star Wars".
cultivate a white rose
Jnalum Persicum

Re: Real America

yBCxYicxTow
planctom

Post by planctom »

Jnalum Persicum wrote:yBCxYicxTow
I knew I would find some Jewish/israelbashing somewhere in your post , ALI.
tell me: Whatit´s got to do wth this thread?
Jnalum Persicum

planctom wrote:.

yBCxYicxTow
I knew I would find some Jewish/israelbashing somewhere in your post , ALI.
tell me: Whatit´s got to do wth this thread?

I got a "Board warning " for this post , saying :

" Stay on topic. The mods will not be patient with you. "

This clip shows what really happening in America .. which forces and people pushing America from one distaste to other .. how could this not belong to "Real America" ? ? ?

We have "Turkey Thread" and "Israeli Thread" .. how come HAL9000 starts a new Thread
Richest Jew in the World visits Prime Minister Erdogan .. how come moderators saying nothing ? ? had I done that I would be attacked and warned .. all that discution about Armenians killing 600,000 Shirvan&Arran (HAL9000 calling them Azerbaijani although Stalin renamed that place well after those episodes) do they belong where they are posted ? ? ?

I am hurting feelings of quite a few posters with my posts .. they do not want to hear anything bad about Zionist and Israel "openly"

Israeli Lobby, the Zionist, gang always against dissent opinions and silence it .. well, folks, silencing a voice does not make disappear the issue and cause .. If you guys pushing to Silence this poster have balls why you no debating the Prince of darkness Kissinger saying there will be no Israel in 10 years ? ? poor Ahmadinejat did not even say this and he Hitler wanting to wipe out Israel

Well

This Poster will continue with complying with board rules as I am always doing .. may chips fall where they may

Jnalum Persicum

SARS-like race-specific virus

noddy

Re: SARS-like race-specific virus

Post by noddy »

http://beforeitsnews.com/

thanks for that azari - that site is pure gold.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/

As silly as that website is, I wouldn't doubt for a second that customized bioweapons have been on the table or at least discussed; especially with a country as big as China.

But the logistics of controlling a virus like that seems so remote or difficult, who would even try to pull such a thing off?
Jnalum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:.
noddy wrote:.

http://beforeitsnews.com/

As silly as that website is, I wouldn't doubt for a second that customized bioweapons have been on the table or at least discussed; especially with a country as big as China.

But the logistics of controlling a virus like that seems so remote or difficult, who would even try to pull such a thing off?

I do not know that site .. when I read such accusation, I just googled the subject and many sites came up

True, am sure this idea now worked on in many national defense laboratories

Such viruses (only affecting specific race, ethnic and people) should not be a difficult task, as different races, ethnics, people have distinct biological peculiarities

Here , I would just make a passing note (something that I will debate in full later on that Einstein & G_D thread) that scientist must act based on moral and ethic guild-lines

Last edited by Jnalum Persicum on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:

absolutely, provided you can accept a certain level of friendly fire then pretty much anything is possible with current tech or near future tech.
if your crazy and puritan enough then it only requires making sure the ones you do care about have the appropriate antidote and the targetting can be as sloppy as you like.
airborne sterilisation that the population doesnt even realise has happened until its too late is another common conspiracy meme

i wonder if being a muttley makes me more likely or less likely to be on the wrong side of a genetic specific virus .. hmm.. probably both depending on the specifics of the targetting.

however, the nature of mass globalised transport and the lack of antibodies we all have for other places diseases combined with the fact that variations do jump species and combine does make natural born killer virus's the more likely source.

plus the fact that after you have done something like that to a country the blowback is likely to be atomic and without mercy and its straight into M.A.D territory.
so worrying about it goes on the shelf next to atomic doomsdays and global climate meltdowns, ill have to shuffle random psychos along a bit to make room.
ultracrepidarian
Farcus

Post by Farcus »

noddy wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:

absolutely, provided you can accept a certain level of friendly fire then pretty much anything is possible with current tech or near future tech.
if your crazy and puritan enough then it only requires making sure the ones you do care about have the appropriate antidote and the targetting can be as sloppy as you like.
airborne sterilisation that the population doesnt even realise has happened until its too late is another common conspiracy meme

i wonder if being a muttley makes me more likely or less likely to be on the wrong side of a genetic specific virus .. hmm.. probably both depending on the specifics of the targetting.

however, the nature of mass globalised transport and the lack of antibodies we all have for other places diseases combined with the fact that variations do jump species and combine does make natural born killer virus's the more likely source.

plus the fact that after you have done something like that to a country the blowback is likely to be atomic and without mercy and its straight into M.A.D territory.
so worrying about it goes on the shelf next to atomic doomsdays and global climate meltdowns, ill have to shuffle random psychos along a bit to make room.
Yeah, genuflect it mate. Let's go to the pub.