Re: At least 27 die in school shooting in Connecticut

Post by Crocus sativus »

Condolences to Americans and the family of the victims :cry: :cry:

This kind of tragedy now happening with shorter and shorter intervals

America in a moral crisis

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

These 'statistically insignifcant' gun-related events are becoming suprisingly frequent.
RPM

Post by RPM »

it wont be long before someone claims 'if onely the elementary schoolers were armed'..
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

RPM wrote:.

it wont be long before someone claims 'if only the elementary schoolers were armed'..

Yes,

Monster arguing if only woman would be armed and learn shooting it would stop violence against woman

next would be to arm elementary schoolchildren

Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Anyone want to bet the shooter went to a "Hobbit" showing last night
Been busy doing stuff
Juggernaut Nihilism

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

People can't even wait for the bodies to get cold before trotting out their smug bullshit about gun control or the cost of mental health care or how we're hypocrites for not caring as much about Iraqi kids. genuflect off smug douchebags. This is exactly why I hate most people. Twenty kids. Unbelievable.

Saw people whining on Facebook about Obama's speech, saying he has a lot of nerve considering he orders the death of children every day. Can people please just genuflect off? His speech was very good, although no words do much good right now.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Berzer said no problem on Obamas, there is no gun control in the wings.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Thanks Berzer!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... s-shooting
Bloomberg-

With all the carnage from gun violence in our country, it’s still almost impossible to believe that a mass shooting in a kindergarten class could happen. It has come to that. Not even kindergarteners learning their A,B,Cs are safe. We heard after Columbine that it was too soon to talk about gun laws. We heard it after Virginia Tech. After Tucson and Aurora and Oak Creek. And now we are hearing it again. For every day we wait, 34 more people are murdered with guns. Today, many of them were five-year olds. President Obama rightly sent his heartfelt condolences to the families in Newtown. But the country needs him to send a bill to Congress to fix this problem. Calling for ‘meaningful action’ is not enough. We need immediate action. We have heard all the rhetoric before. What we have not seen is leadership – not from the White House and not from Congress. That must end today. This is a national tragedy and it demands a national response. My deepest sympathies are with the families of all those affected, and my determination to stop this madness is stronger than ever.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Knocking it out of the park Berzer! At least he has the right underpants.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... un-control
Menino-

As a parent and grandparent, I am overcome with both grief and outrage by the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. This unspeakable act of violence will forever imprint this day in our hearts and minds. My heart goes out to the families impacted by this senseless tragedy and the many others we have recently witnessed across the United States. As a Mayor who has witnessed too many lives forever altered by gun violence, it is my responsibility to fight for action. Today’s tragedy reminds us that now is the time for action. Innocent children will now never attend a prom, never play in a big game, never step foot on a college campus. Now is the time for a national policy on guns that takes the loopholes out of the laws, the automatic weapons out of our neighborhoods and the tragedies like today out of our future.
Crocus sativus

Post by Crocus sativus »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:People can't even wait for the bodies to get cold before trotting out their smug bullshit about gun control or the cost of mental health care or how we're hypocrites for not caring as much about Iraqi kids. genuflect off smug douchebags. This is exactly why I hate most people. Twenty kids. Unbelievable.

Saw people whining on Facebook about Obama's speech, saying he has a lot of nerve considering he orders the death of children every day. Can people please just genuflect off? His speech was very good, although no words do much good right now.

These are very tragic moments, for all, Americans or not, we all feel the pain of losing one's child, worst thing could happen to a mother or father .. agree, now not the time to look for why

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Berzer said no problem on Obamas, there is no gun control in the wings.

No friend of gun ownership, but, I do not think this "primarily" a problem of gun ownership

Neither it is a mental health issue

IMO, @ issue here is society has become insensitive about violence .. society does not preach enough love and humanity against other humans not matter who, media, movies and and preach violence .. society has become numb against violence .. just month ago, a white normal Joe shoots a black teenager after asking to lower the music, really crazy .. and and

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Croc, murders happening every moment across the world, Persia, KSA, China, Canada, Great Britain, Russia, Chicago, Detroit, Argentina etc.

Only some murders serve agenda of you know who, make the news, all other murders not cared for. This is not about caring for murder (very few people do), this about AGENDA.
Juggernaut Nihilism

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Croc, murders happening every moment across the world, Persia, KSA, China, Canada, Great Britain, Russia, Chicago, Detroit, Argentina etc.

Only some murders serve agenda of you know who, make the news, all other murders not cared for. This is not about caring for murder (very few people do), this about AGENDA.
Ahem... TWENTY KIDS ARE DEAD
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

A girl we'll call J., who last I knew was still teaching at that school, has not been accounted for, so I ask you for your prayers that she is doing alright regardless.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Croc, murders happening every moment across the world, Persia, KSA, China, Canada, Great Britain, Russia, Chicago, Detroit, Argentina etc.

Ahem... TWENTY KIDS ARE DEAD
Way more than 20 kids are dead Juggs. Way more.
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Liberals discover hit and run media.
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

I figure the next step is to create a profile from a suspected perpetrator and then dress it up to create the ultimate political demon. Imagine a profile of a suspected shooter that had Obama or Romney political images all over the page. The press would have a genuflecting orgasm with the ultimate enemy. No one remembers anything past the first few hours beyond the first identity being shown and it would drive up web traffic for everyone.
Been busy doing stuff
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And the media is going to be cashing paychecks on this. Let the blood run, for days and days, get them eyeballs on the screen and cash them checks.
Dioscuri

Post by Dioscuri »

There's gotta be a market hidden within all this child-killing. The media spectacles don't even scratch the surface.

Mr. P, we need ways to monetize this child-killing business. Or rather, it's NOT a business yet, but it should be.

I think you're the perfect person to crack this. There's billions potentially to be made in child killing, and I'm putting you in charge of figuring out how. I expect ideas.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I've already been beat to the punch.

cnn.com
huffingtonpost.com
msnbc.com
abcnews.com
cbsnews.com

The money is flowing.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:People can't even wait for the bodies to get cold before trotting out their smug bullshit about gun control...
Seeing that there are quite a lot of very violent people in the US, who can get hold of all the weapons they want, don't you think that controlling guns would be an adequate first step?...
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Endovelico wrote:
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:People can't even wait for the bodies to get cold before trotting out their smug bullshit about gun control...
Seeing that there are quite a lot of very violent people in the US, who can get hold of all the weapons they want, don't you think that controlling guns would be an adequate first step?...
Don't you mean controlling people? Guns don't need control they are just objects. To control the access to them is to control people which is what you are asking for. There are a few stories circulating now that the gunman was either autistic or had Asperger's syndrome and also had a personality disorder. If he was sold weapons then he falsified his federal registration to acquire it which there are no safeguards to prevent someone from falsifying a federal document. There are no active controls from preventing someone with a psychiatric disorder the purchase of a firearm. I have both an autistic son and a daughter with Asperger's and I already got rid of all of my firearms years ago. We don't even have anything that looks like a gun in the house due to the limitations of the children to understand or be able to empathise with others. Allowing adults without a complete understanding of the consequences of firearms the ability to possess such weapons is unconscionable
Been busy doing stuff
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Knocking it out of the park Berzer! At least he has the right underpants.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... un-control
Menino-

As a parent and grandparent, I am overcome with both grief and outrage by the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut. This unspeakable act of violence will forever imprint this day in our hearts and minds. My heart goes out to the families impacted by this senseless tragedy and the many others we have recently witnessed across the United States. As a Mayor who has witnessed too many lives forever altered by gun violence, it is my responsibility to fight for action. Today’s tragedy reminds us that now is the time for action. Innocent children will now never attend a prom, never play in a big game, never step foot on a college campus. Now is the time for a national policy on guns that takes the loopholes out of the laws, the automatic weapons out of our neighborhoods and the tragedies like today out of our future.

Simmer down, you poor whiny bastard. Every time something goes bang, we get this. And then the cultural inertia kicks in. Go quote some misappropriated scripture that doesn't mean what you've been indoctrinated to believe it does.

Blood over the boot tops and I'm the first thing you think of. Somebody needs to re- evaluate their mental flow. Again, part of the problem.

Nobody is getting rid of 200 million plus guns. Arm the teachers.

Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

You see Mr. P doesn't know what really pisses you off

Merry Christmas

Shocked it took them so long to condemn it
Been busy doing stuff