Boston Marathon Explosion

Doc

Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:Chechens! I admit I never would have guessed this, but now that we do know it makes sense. Nobody likes killings kids and shooting at the police more than Chechen rebels, though usually they are Russian kids or Russian police/soldiers.
There used to be a video of a Russian APC being blown up by an IED by Chechen rebels. This was way back maybe before 2001 but I am not sure. In the video, they made a point of highlighting the Russian Soldiers flying through the air in recognizable pieces from the explosion
When people talk about Chechen rebels the first thing I think of is the footage of exhausted children running out of a primary school that a group of rebels had taken hostage.
Yeah that too. Seems like Chechnya is a good place to be "from"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:Chechens! I admit I never would have guessed this, but now that we do know it makes sense. Nobody likes killings kids and shooting at the police more than Chechen rebels, though usually they are Russian kids or Russian police/soldiers.
There used to be a video of a Russian APC being blown up by an IED by Chechen rebels. This was way back maybe before 2001 but I am not sure. In the video, they made a point of highlighting the Russian Soldiers flying through the air in recognizable pieces from the explosion
When people talk about Chechen rebels the first thing I think of is the footage of exhausted children running out of a primary school that a group of rebels had taken hostage.
Oddly enough, the first thing I think of is the war of genocide, in the region, carried out by the Russians.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Oddly enough, the first thing I think of is the war of genocide, in the region, carried out by the Russians.
The Russians and Chechnyans have been going at it for a hundred years. As have many other ethnic groups in that region of the world.

Like I said. A good place to be "from"
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/bombin ... ?hpt=hp_t2
What the suspects' family has to say
By Lisa Respers France, CNN
updated 2:03 PM EDT, Sat April 20, 2013
Anzor Tsarnaev says he is standing by his sons Tamerlan and Dzhokar, the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings.
Anzor Tsarnaev says he is standing by his sons Tamerlan and Dzhokar, the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings.
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

The family members of the bombing suspects are speaking out
A family member told ABC News the eldest son's views worried them
The wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev is not talking

(CNN) -- "Losers" or victims of a framing?

With officials seeking possible motives for the men who stand accused of the Boston marathon bombings, a picture is emerging from those who should have known Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother, 19-year-old Dzhokar, best -- their family members.

As a nation grieves over the three people killed in the bombings, the scores injured and a police officer who lost his life during the search for suspects, members of the Tsarnaev family have gone on record to express their feelings about the possible guilt or innocence of the pair. This is what they had to say:
Suspects' mother: 'This is a setup'

The mother

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva says it is "impossible, impossible" for her sons to have committed such a crime.

Speaking from the Russian region of Dagestan, she expressed support for her children and said she believes they have been the victims of a setup.

"You tell me, my son never would keep it in secret," she said. "... If there is anyone who would be knowing it would be me. (Tamerlan) never would hide it from me."

The family matriarch also said no one talked about terrorism in their household. Her oldest son had had contact with the FBI before, she said.

"They knew what my son was doing, what actions and what sites (on) the Internet he was going," she said. "How could this happen?"
Suspects' father: 'Someone framed them'

The father

"Someone framed them," Anzor Tsarnaev said while the manhunt was being conducted. "I don't know who exactly did it, but someone did."

He said he had spoken with his sons on Thursday and they told him, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."

After being told by ABC News on Friday that his youngest son had been captured alive, the elder Tsarnaev reportedly began to weep and had this message for his child: "Tell police everything. Everything. Just be honest."

On Saturday, he told CNN's Nick Paton Walsh that he planned to travel to the United States.

"My kids never did anything -- that's it," he said.

The sister

Alina Tsarnaeva told The (Newark, New Jersey) Star-Ledger that she had not seen her brothers "in a long time" but spoke lovingly of Tamerlan.

"He was a great person," she said. "I thought I knew him. I never would have expected that from him. He is a kind and loving man. The cops took his life away just the same way he took others' lives away, if that's even true. At the end of the day, no one knows the truth."
Uncle calls bombing suspects 'losers'

An uncle

After the death of Tamerlan and as authorities continued to hunt his younger brother, their uncle Ruslan Tsarni spoke passionately at a news conference Friday outside his Montgomery County, Maryland, home.

"Being losers, hatred to those who were able to settle themselves -- these are the only reasons I can imagine," Tsarni said when asked to speculate on a possible motive. "Anything else, anything else to do with religion, with Islam, is a fraud, is a fake."

The uncle admonished the pair for putting "a shame on our entire family -- the Tsarnaev family -- and you put a shame on the entire Chechen ethnicity."

By Saturday, he appeared to have a bit of a change of heart, telling NBC's "Today" show that he was angry when he spoke Friday. He expressed happiness that his younger nephew had been captured alive and said his elder nephew had fallen prey to outside influences, according to a family acquaintance.

"(The acquaintance) said there is someone who brainwashed him, some new convert to Islam,'' Tsarni said. "I would like to stress (the acquaintance was) of Armenian descent.''

An unidentified relative in Dagestan told ABC News that Tamerlan had worried family members a year ago during a trip there and had been asked to leave an uncle's home because of his "increasingly extremist views."

Suspects' aunt: Where is the evidence?

An aunt

Tsarni was not the only one who passionately spoke about the Tsarnaev brothers.

Maret Tsarnaev said she believed the picture of the bombing suspects that purportedly helped lead authorities to her nephews was "staged."

"If somebody wants to convince me, show me evidence," she said, telling reporters Friday she is studying to become a lawyer. "Evidence! Evidence!"

At times seeming almost combative during a press conference, she said it would take much more than photos to convince her that her nephews had committed such a crime. "What I'm saying is, why FBI does not give me more?"

The wife

Katherine Russell is the 24-year-old reported wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev and mother of their 3-year-old daughter, Zahara. Approached by Britain's Daily Mail at her family's home in New Hampshire, she declined to comment. Her family released the following statement Friday:

"Our daughter has lost her husband today, the father of her child. We cannot begin to comprehend how this horrible tragedy occurred. In the aftermath of the Patriots' Day horror, we know that we never really knew Tamerlane Tsarnaev. Our hearts are sickened by the knowledge of the horror he has inflicted. Please respect our family's privacy in this difficult time."
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I still haven't heard anyone propose a motive for this crime, or a justification for putting a major city under martial law for two days.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Motives and Justification.......

Post by monster_gardener »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I still haven't heard anyone propose a motive for this crime, or a justification for putting a major city under martial law for two days.
Thank you for your post, Nonc.

With all due respect:
I still haven't heard anyone propose a motive for this crime,
In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barb ... d_overview
the following passage from his work on Shafi law, Al-wajiz fi fiqh al-imam al-shafi'i, which he wrote in 1101, and is widely cited:

one must go on jihad (i.e., warlike razzias or raids) at least once a year… one may use a catapult against them [non-Muslims] when they are in a fortress, even if among them are women and children. One may set fire to them and/or drown them...If a person of the Ahl al-Kitab [People of The Book – Jews and Christians, typically] is enslaved, his marriage is [automatically] revoked. A woman and her child taken into slavery should not be separated...One may cut down their trees…. One must destroy their useless books. Jihadists may take as booty whatever they decide… they may steal as much food as they need…
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/ent ... ali#Legacy

or a justification for putting a major city under martial law for two days.
Perhaps the fact that we had a gang of exceptionally Evil Chaos Monkey Killer Apes waging war against us in the streets of Boston.

Yes, IMVHO this was war....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Doc

Post by Doc »

^^^

The older brother was arrested 2 or 3 years ago for pushing his girl friend to the ground. That was about the time people started noticing he was becoming radicalized. He went to Russia on at least one occasion maybe another time six months ago. Family there ask him to leave their house as he was saying extreme things. His father said something about an Armenian being a bad influence on him The FBI interviewed him at the request of the Russian government. They decided that he was not a threat.

However he continued down the path of radicalization. This was a terrorist attack. He supposedly posted violent jihadi videos on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/muazseyfullah Including a playlist entitled "terrorists" that has been deleted The first featuring "Sheikh Feiz" Who preaching in several of the videos. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feiz_Mohammad#Controversy
Controversy
Blaming women for being raped

In March 2005, he gained notoriety for blaming women for being rape victims. At a $15-a-head lecture to more than one thousand people, he said:

"A victim of rape every minute somewhere in the world. Why? No one to blame but herself. She displayed her beauty to the entire world...

"Strapless, backless, sleeveless, showing their legs, nothing but satanic skirts, slit skirts, translucent blouses, miniskirts, tight jeans: all this to tease man and appeal to his carnal nature.

"Would you put this sheep that you adore in the middle of hungry wolves? No... It would be devoured. It's the same situation here. You're putting this precious girl in front of lustful, satanic eyes of hungry wolves. What is the consequence? Catastrophic devastation, sexual harassment, perversion, promiscuity.[2]

Death Series DVDs

In 2007, the Australian Federal Police investigated whether 16 DVDs of Mohammed's sermons, called the Death Series, broke laws against sedition, racial vilification, and inciting violence and terrorism.[1][5] The DVDs came to public attention when they were featured in the documentary Undercover Mosque, which aired on Britain's Channel 4; the DVDs were being sold by children in the parking lot of a Birmingham mosque.
Other lectures

In the documentary, he says of non-Muslims, in his 'Signs of the Hour' speech', in one DVD, Mohammed said that children should be encouraged to become jihadists: "We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam... Teach them this: there is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid. Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."[1] Elsewhere, he said, "Jews are pigs that will be killed at the end of the world".[4] He also said concerning Jews, "They have got the most extreme racial pride in them. They say that every single non-Jew is a slave created to serve the Jews ... Their time will come like every other evil person's time will come."[6]

He has since apologized in an interview for referring to Jews as pigs, and said that his reference to jihad was misunderstood.[5]
Call for beheading

It became known in September 2010 that in an Internet conference, Mohammad incited Muslim followers in the Netherlands to behead the Dutch politician Geert Wilders, the reason being that those who insult the teachings of Islam must be killed.[7][8] The Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf released an excerpt of the talk.[9]
Taj El-Din Hilaly Denouncement

In March 2011 retired cleric Sheikh Taj El-Din Hilaly denounced Feiz Mohammad, saying his preaching "can lead young people to move away from their family and community [and] to distance and isolate themselves."[10] Feiz Mohammad had responded to requests of authorities to remove videos by Anwar al-Awlaki on his website.[10][11]
Link to Boston Marathon Bombings Suspect

One of the suspects in the 2013 Boston Marathon Bombings had a YouTube page featuring videos with Feiz Mohammad, and also two videos about terrorism. [12] [13] [14]
eEvFVnMDcUM

"no one can stop Jihad." uJknGtKV34Iand "Those who were killed in my cause…I will admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow." ThDULpf2EXQ

http://www.businessinsider.com/tamerlan ... z2R2owEUTb

http://www.businessinsider.com/tamerlan ... ile-2013-4

I would guess that the younger brother idolized the older since they were seven years apart in age. I wonder what would have happened to him if he had grown up with a different family.

The older one was married with a three year old child.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Yeah that's the backdrop to the whole thing. I used to side with the Chechen rebels until the aforementioned attack on that Russian elementary school.

Shoot spetsnaz guys all day long, don't attack schools.

If you look back you'll find I apply this principle evenly. Taliban guys shooting at invading armies? Understandable. Shooting girls in the head for going to school? Unacceptable. There's a right way and a wrong way to do everything, including being a militant.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I still haven't heard anyone propose a motive for this crime, or a justification for putting a major city under martial law for two days.
The specifics of the attackers motives will come out in time, but I think everyone expects a pretty textbook extremist ideology to be the story. Disaffected young men, "GWOT" backdrop, extremist recruits looking for exactly these kinds of people, etc.

I hadn't thought about the citywide lockdown, but we never heard more than "this guy is dangerous." It seems like a procedure that could potentially be abused in the future. Though it also seems to have worked, and many people don't mind surrendering rights for security.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Yeah that's the backdrop to the whole thing. I used to side with the Chechen rebels until the aforementioned attack on that Russian elementary school.

Shoot spetsnaz guys all day long, don't attack schools.
Agreed.
Ibrahim wrote: If you look back you'll find I apply this principle evenly. Taliban guys shooting at invading armies? Understandable. Shooting girls in the head for going to school? Unacceptable. There's a right way and a wrong way to do everything, including being a militant.
Also agreed.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
jerryberry

Post by jerryberry »

Older brother, he's the true believer. He's ready to go boom boom. Younger brother just a dumb kid following the authority of older ass of a brother. Hey, mom and dad, where are you? Your kid is shitting his pants in somebody's boat.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

By the way, are we sure they did it?...
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Interesting analysis of the casulty scene by an EMT. The photo of the guy with his legs blown off didn't look credible to me either.

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/ ... you-think/

Added: the guy has been identified. Double amputee Lt. Nicholas Vogt. This reality TV is getting unreal.
Last edited by Nonc Hilaire on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
cincinnatus

Post by cincinnatus »

Ibrahim wrote:I hadn't thought about the citywide lockdown, but we never heard more than "this guy is dangerous." It seems like a procedure that could potentially be abused in the future. Though it also seems to have worked, and many people don't mind surrendering rights for security.
The lockdown and manhunt would look perfect in a 1984 remake. Add to that the Feds saying no Miranda Rights at the time of arrest due to "public safety concerns." And D-bags like McCain and Graham add the bipartisan nature of the demise of the Bill of Rights...

Good thing video can't be doctored. Then there would be crazy false flag conspiracies flowing.
"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Been busy doing stuff
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ng-1844844
The FBI was last night hunting a 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to the Boston marathon bomb brothers.

Police believe Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack.

More than 1,000 FBI agents were last night working to track down the cell and arrested a man and two women 60 miles from Boston in the hours before Dzhokhar’s dramatic capture after a bloody shootout on Friday.

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

“They were too advanced. Someone gave the brothers the skills and it is now our job to find out just who they were. Agents think the sleeper cell has up to a dozen members and has been waiting several years for their day to come.”

A specialist team of CIA and FBI interrogators was yesterday flown to a Boston hospital to grill wounded Dzhokhar, 19, about the secret group. The University of Massachusetts student was caught on Friday after hiding out in a boat parked in a garden in locked down Watertown the day after a gun battle with police left his 26-year-old brother and a rookie cop dead.
Man I wonder if they could shut down Chicago, St.Louis, New York, LA, Seattle, .....
Been busy doing stuff
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

cincinnatus wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:I hadn't thought about the citywide lockdown, but we never heard more than "this guy is dangerous." It seems like a procedure that could potentially be abused in the future. Though it also seems to have worked, and many people don't mind surrendering rights for security.
The lockdown and manhunt would look perfect in a 1984 remake. Add to that the Feds saying no Miranda Rights at the time of arrest due to "public safety concerns." And D-bags like McCain and Graham add the bipartisan nature of the demise of the Bill of Rights...
The decision not to "Mirandize" strikes me as more alarming from a legal point of view. Since 9/11 the US government has been setting up a kind of parallel legal system for terror suspects, and without re-hashing the criticisms of that system I think its fair to say nobody would prefer to be in it compared to the established criminal justice system.

What should concern Americans, even those totally unsympathetic to detainees accused of terrorism, is that if the government can arbitrarily siphon some people off into this bizzarro legal system then what's to stop them from doing it anybody?

Good thing video can't be doctored. Then there would be crazy false flag conspiracies flowing.
This is another interesting evolution in criminal law. So much evidence is in the form of digital files, many of which were recorded by a government camera, then analyzed at a government lab, and now the government is going to present them as evidence against you in the government's courthouse. Good luck.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Endovelico wrote:By the way, are we sure they did it?...
Allegedly they were bragging about it to one of the people they kidnapped/hijacked. That, combined with their decision to shoot it out with the police, suggests fairly strongly that they were behind the bombing, even if you don't go in for the video evidence. Whether they were the only two involved is another matter.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

This is an interesting story to me in the background of the bombing:
http://malden.patch.com/articles/muslim ... den-center

Not because of "ooo, look, racism" but because of how excellent everybody is about it. The victim is stoic, the community is incredibly supportive, and even the comments on the article are mostly positive, which might be a first in the history of comments on an Internet article.
monster_gardener

Joke Punishments and Miraculous Posses of Insane Klowns

Hoosiernorm wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ng-1844844
The FBI was last night hunting a 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” linked to the Boston marathon bomb brothers.

Police believe Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were specially trained to carry out the devastating attack.

More than 1,000 FBI agents were last night working to track down the cell and arrested a man and two women 60 miles from Boston in the hours before Dzhokhar’s dramatic capture after a bloody shootout on Friday.

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

“They were too advanced. Someone gave the brothers the skills and it is now our job to find out just who they were. Agents think the sleeper cell has up to a dozen members and has been waiting several years for their day to come.”

A specialist team of CIA and FBI interrogators was yesterday flown to a Boston hospital to grill wounded Dzhokhar, 19, about the secret group. The University of Massachusetts student was caught on Friday after hiding out in a boat parked in a garden in locked down Watertown the day after a gun battle with police left his 26-year-old brother and a rookie cop dead.
Man I wonder if they could shut down Chicago, St.Louis, New York, LA, Seattle, .....
Thank You Very Much for your post, Hoosier.

Or more importantly WashingToon, D.C. (District of Criminals) though that might be doing a public service per that old saying that "No man's liberty or possessions are safe when Congress is in session" ;) or these days when the President is on the Prowl :twisted:

But more seriously, yes.

Possibly......

The Jihadis are at war with Uz and the rest of the non-Muslim world and have be so since the time of Mohammed.........

Was considering alternatives to shutting down........

Take the damage....... Might be the least expensive but also the least fun and who wants to be the victim...

Especially when the worst that is likely to happen to the perps is lethal injection or LWOP.........

Could be remedied by doing something spectacular with this Joker ;) :twisted: oops I mean Djokar...

Like releasing him.........

At a pre-announced place and time....... ;) :twisted: ........ and forgetting ;) to take off his hand cuffs and leg irons.....

Or feeding ;) :twisted: oops I mean giving him to the Chinese Dragons for their Banking System........ Organ Banks that is... :twisted:

Or something subtle & insidious like LWOP in Supermax but no time outside the windowless cell at all. Unflavored oatmeal & water everyday.... No TV, Net or Books at all. No clothes. And maybe a webcam so the rest of Uz can enjoy his boredom and humiliation............

I even considered posses as an alternative to martial law.......

But What sort of Insane Clown would suggest a Posse ;) :twisted:

_-agl0pOQfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
monster_gardener

Good Post, Seconded.

Ibrahim wrote:
Endovelico wrote:By the way, are we sure they did it?...
Allegedly they were bragging about it to one of the people they kidnapped/hijacked. That, combined with their decision to shoot it out with the police, suggests fairly strongly that they were behind the bombing, even if you don't go in for the video evidence. Whether they were the only two involved is another matter.
Thank You VERY MUCH for your post, Ibrahim.

Good post.

Seconded.

Also there is the boat incident where this Joker ;) :twisted: oops I mean Djokar who was already wounded and in need of medical attention allegedly decided to shoot it out with the police again. There is the elderly man who can collaborate at least that this Joker ;) :twisted: oops I mean Djokar was trespassing, and had broken and entered his boat and was dripping blood all over it.......
monster_gardener

Are We Uz Walking Like Egyptians In Bean Town............

Ibrahim wrote:This is an interesting story to me in the background of the bombing:
http://malden.patch.com/articles/muslim ... den-center

Not because of "ooo, look, racism" but because of how excellent everybody is about it. The victim is stoic, the community is incredibly supportive, and even the comments on the article are mostly positive, which might be a first in the history of comments on an Internet article.
Thank you VERY Much for your post, Ibrahim.
because of how excellent everybody is about it.
Maybe.........

Not sure.......

To Copt ;) a Plea........ :twisted:

Are we Uz rising to the level of Egypt.......... ;)

Or sinking to the level of De Nile......... :roll:

yVrNV_5LhNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVrNV_5LhNE
monster_gardener

Were You in the Boat, When the Boat Tipped Over....

jerryberry wrote:Older brother, he's the true believer. He's ready to go boom boom. Younger brother just a dumb kid following the authority of older ass of a brother. Hey, mom and dad, where are you? Your kid is shitting his pants in somebody's boat.
Thank You VERY MUCH for your post, jerryberry.
Hey, mom and dad, where are you? Your kid is shitting his pants in somebody's boat
:lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOD ONE!

Not sure about Mom, but the Dad was Russian ;) around talking like a lunatic...
jerryberry

Post by jerryberry »

http://www.slate.com/articles/technolog ... _d_be.html

9/11 We turned of the tv real quick and got back to work and life stuff.

"Inspired by the events of the past week, here’s a handy guide for anyone looking to figure out what exactly is going on during a breaking news event. When you first hear about a big story in progress, run to your television. Make sure it’s securely turned off......They’re just shooting the lavender, and the excrement ends up flying everywhere and hitting innocent targets."

Edit: I am a fan of lavender
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Spa treatments, exercise and counseling at a new luxurious rehabilitation facility in the capital, Riyadh

(BTW, folks, those treadmill top of the line, each $ 5K + .. and nice swimming pool too :lol: .. all is missing is a few hookers)

Look, guys

Al Saud and that Qatari monkey financing all the terrorists .. AND ? ? you in bed with them

America now not only energy sufficient, but becoming energy exporter .. not even Canadian oil & gas needed anymore

So

Drop that "Faustian" partnership, swapping Oil with the devil, the Wahhabies

but

what you do instead ? ?

selling more arms to the devil .. :lol:

Interesting in the above news is, Israel, KSA, UAE and Qatar are packaged together .. that should tell you where Mosche stands :lol:

What a disaster (for west)