Obama Lied and lied and lied PERIOD

Doc

Obama Lied and lied and lied PERIOD

Post by Doc »

No ifs, no ands, no buts Obama lied over 40 times to the American people about keeping their health insurance. He lied when he said he didn't think so many would lose their health insurance just last week. On Oct 17th 2013 his justice dept we to court and said the admin expected all along that not only would the 5% on self insured would lose their health insurance but the majority of Americans would lose their health insurance.

The smoke gun in Obama's hand, the dead body, and the video tape.....
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... c-mccarthy
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
November 18, 2013 12:00 AM
Obama’s ‘5 Percent’ Con Job
It’s a 100 percent lie, according to the White House’s own figures.
By Andrew C. McCarthy

Last Thursday, President Obama purported to undo the “Affordable” Care Act (ACA) mandates that he and congressional Democrats quite intentionally designed to force Americans off their health-insurance policies . . . notwithstanding the president’s promise, repeated over and over again since 2009, that Americans would be able to keep their health-insurance policies. In my weekend column, I argued that Obama’s latest unilateral diktat is lawless and transparently political. With each passing day, however, what becomes more breathtaking is the depth of systematic, calculated lying that went into the extensive — the criminal — Obamacare fraud.

Let’s quickly recap the lawlessness and cynical politics behind Thursday’s pathetic press conference. Obama, who poses as a constitutional-law expert, knows full well that a president has no legal authority to waive statutory mandates. Even if he had such power, moreover, he knows that there is no practical possibility of undoing — within the next few weeks, as the ACA would require — the new arrangements that insurance companies and state regulators spent the last three years structuring to comply with Obamacare mandates. In sum, Obama is well aware that his proposed “fix” is frivolous. His hope is that the country overwhelmingly consists of dolts who are too uninformed to realize that this is the case, and who, with a little help from his media courtiers, can be convinced to blame the insurance companies, rather than the president, for the fact that millions of Americans are losing their coverage under his “reform.”

Now, having covered Thursday’s con job, let’s get back to the overarching Obamacare scheme perpetrated by the president for more than four years — a fraud that, I contend, the Justice Department would not hesitate to prosecute had it been committed by a private-sector executive. I’ve related the standards for criminal and civil enforcement that would militate in favor of prosecution in a case involving the dimension of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty we find here. In addition, NRO’s Andrew Stiles had a superb report on Friday showing the sundry ways the administration’s dysfunctional Obamacare website, HealthCare.gov, runs afoul of various consumer-protection laws. Again, when such infractions are committed by private businesses, the government punishes them quite severely.

We now discover even more evidence of how brazen Obama’s lies have been.

The president claims he truly believed that people would be able to keep plans they liked because Obamacare provides for those plans to be “grandfathered” — exempted from termination. Thus, he insists, he was acting in good faith when he made the promises that people could keep those plans, though he concedes the promises “ended up being inaccurate.”

This is yet another calculated deception, a willful continuation of the fraudulent scheme. The president well knew that, in implementing the “grandfathering” provision, his administration wrote regulations so narrow that tens of millions of existing plans would be eliminated. Congressional Democrats knew this, too: When Republicans endeavored in 2010 to enact legislation that would have broadened the regulation into a meaningful safe harbor, Democrats closed ranks and voted down the proposal – including Democrats such as Senator Mary Landrieu, who now pretends to be a crusader in the cause of letting Americans keep their insurance.

Unable to deny that millions of Americans have lost the coverage he vowed they could keep, Obama and other Democrats are now peddling what we might call the “5 percent” con job. The president asserts that these victims, whom he feels so terribly about, nevertheless constitute a tiny, insignificant minority in the greater scheme of things (“scheme” is used advisedly). They are limited, he maintains, to consumers in the individual health-insurance market, as opposed to the vastly greater number of Americans who get insurance through their employers. According to Obama, these individual-market consumers whose policies are being canceled make up only 5 percent of all health-insurance consumers.

Even this 5 percent figure is a deception. As Avik Roy points out, the individual market actually accounts for 8 percent of health-insurance consumers. Obama can’t help himself: He even minimizes his minimizations. So, if Obama were telling the truth in rationalizing that his broken promises affect only consumers in the individual-insurance market, we’d still be talking about up to 25 million Americans. While the president shrugs these victims off, 25 million exceeds the number of Americans who do not have health insurance because of poverty or preexisting conditions (as opposed to those who could, but choose not to, purchase insurance). Of course, far from cavalierly shrugging off that smaller number of people, Obama and Democrats used them to justify nationalizing a sixth of the U.S. economy.

But that’s not the half of it. Obama’s claim that unwelcome cancellations are confined to the individual-insurance market is another brazen lie. In the weekend column, I link to the excellent work of Powerline’s John Hinderaker, who has demonstrated that, for over three years, the Obama administration’s internal estimates have shown that most Americans who are covered by “employer plans” will also lose their coverage under Obamacare. Mind you, 156 million Americans get health coverage through their jobs.

John cites the Federal Register, dated June 17, 2010, beginning at page 34,552 (Vol. 75, No. 116). It includes a chart that outlines the Obama administration’s projections. The chart indicates that somewhere between 39 and 69 percent of employer plans would lose their “grandfather” protection by 2013. In fact, for small-business employers, the high-end estimate is a staggering 80 percent (and even on the low end, it’s just a shade under half — 49 percent).

That is to say: During all these years, while Obama was repeatedly assuring Americans, “If you like your health-insurance plan, you can keep your health-insurance plan,” he actually expected as many as seven out of every ten Americans covered by employer plans to lose their coverage. For small business, he expected at least one out of every two Americans, or as many as four out of every five, to lose their coverage.

Avik’s eagle eye also catches that, even as Obama was spinning on Thursday about how his broken promise affects only the teeny-weeny individual-insurance market, his administration was telling a much different story to state insurance commissioners. In a letter about Obama’s proposed “fix,” the head of the relevant consumer-information office referred to “all individuals and small businesses that received a cancellation or termination notice with respect to coverage” (emphasis added). This, Avik observes, “contradicts assertions from the administration that only people in the individual market — people who shop for coverage on their own — are affected by the wave of Obamacare-related cancellations.”

It gets worse. My friends at the American Freedom Law Center (on whose advisory board I sit) are representing Priests for Life, a group aggrieved by Obamacare’s denial of religious liberty — specifically, the ACA’s mandate that believers, despite their faith-based objections, provide their employees with coverage for the use of abortifacients and contraceptives. On October 17, the Obama Department of Health and Human Services, represented by the Obama Justice Department, submitted a brief to the federal district court in Washington, opposing Priests for Life’s summary judgment motion. On page 27 of its brief, the Justice Department makes the following remarkable assertion:

The [ACA’s] grandfathering provision’s incremental transition does not undermine the government’s interests in a significant way. [Citing, among other sources, the Federal Register.] Even under the grandfathering provision, it is projected that more group health plans will transition to the requirements under the regulations as time goes on. Defendants have estimated that a majority of group health plans will have lost their grandfather status by the end of 2013.

HHS and the Justice Department cite the same section of the Federal Register referred to by John Hinderaker, as well as an annual survey on “Employer Health Benefits” compiled by the Kaiser Family Foundation in 2012.

So, while the president has been telling us that, under the vaunted grandfathering provision, all Americans who like their health-insurance plans will be able to keep them, “period,” his administration has been representing in federal court that most health plans would lose their “grandfather status” by the end of this year. Not just the “5 percent” of individual-market consumers, but close to all consumers — including well over 100 million American workers who get coverage through their jobs — have been expected by the president swiftly to “transition to the requirements under the [Obamacare] regulations.” That is, their health-insurance plans would be eliminated. They would be forced into Obamacare-compliant plans, with all the prohibitive price hikes and coercive mandates that “transition” portends.

Obamacare is a massive fraudulent scheme. A criminal investigation should be opened. Obviously, the Obama Justice Department will not do that, but the House of Representatives should commence hearings into the offenses that have been committed in the president’s deception of the American people.

— Andrew C. McCarthy is a senior fellow at the National Review Institute. He is the author, most recently, of Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Re: Obama Lied and lied and lied PERIOD

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Very specific lies.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hard to find a Democrat around here these days.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Hard to find a Democrat around here these days.
Maybe they all jumped off a cliff.
"Leave the past behind. Just walk away. When its over, and the heart breaks, and the cracks begin to show"
FSKif-zqVWo
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:.

FSKif-zqVWo

LOLOL have skied these slopes many times .. just 60 minutes (they strictly speed check now on Sea2Sky highway, otherwise I can make it within 45 minutes) from where I live

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:No ifs, no ands, no buts Obama lied over 40 times to the American people about keeping their health insurance.
Do you also hate Bush II for lying to start a war that killed 4500 Americans and hundreds of thousands of others, including at least tens of thousands of civilians?

This reminds me a bit of the Republican racism thread, because I'm trying to understand why people are so angry about things when Obama does them, but not when Bush II does them. I can't see what the difference between them is. Unless.....
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:No ifs, no ands, no buts Obama lied over 40 times to the American people about keeping their health insurance.
Do you also hate Bush II for lying to start a war that killed 4500 Americans and hundreds of thousands of others, including at least tens of thousands of civilians?

This reminds me a bit of the Republican racism thread, because I'm trying to understand why people are so angry about things when Obama does them, but not when Bush II does them. I can't see what the difference between them is. Unless.....
Okay so you want to say its all bush's fault. That it is all America's fault. But like I said until you are willing to open your very closed mind I see no point in discussing it with you

But thanks again for the opportunity to post this:

nTLIS6oOuRY
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm perfectly content if people compare obama to Bush's lies. Very happy if Democrats have to concede that.

But did Bush really lie or did he go off the international intelligence consensus, and were there other compelling reasons to go to War like the violations of his UN surrender resolutions in a post 9-11 world. I would be happy to open that discussion, have a very open discussion including all the facts. Let's have that discussion.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:.

FSKif-zqVWo

LOLOL have skied these slopes many times .. just 60 minutes (they strictly speed check now on Sea2Sky highway, otherwise I can make it within 45 minutes) from where I live

Glad you liked it. This is one of my favorite videos.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Okay so you want to say its all bush's fault.
No. I only say that he and his administration systematically and repeatedly lied to the American public to drum up support for a war. I don't understand why you aren't outraged by those lies, and the 4500 American deaths they caused, but are so outraged about Obama's lies about a health care bill and possible involvement in the death of 4 Americans.

You're spamming these "Obama sucks" threads and I picked this one to ask in because I don't understand why you are so wound up about this presidency, which is exactly like the previous presidency, and there isn't even anybody trying to argue that Obama doesn't suck, so I don't get your obsession with this guy.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

WIiXpfaLpm4
-RYkapHBVs8
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

No. I only say that he and his administration systematically and repeatedly lied to the American public to drum up support for a war. I don't understand why you aren't outraged by those lies, and the 4500 American deaths they caused, but are so outraged about Obama's lies about a health care bill and possible involvement in the death of 4 Americans.
Bush said that Saddam had WMD Almost every expert and member of congress said Saddam had WMD. One of the few who didn't say that and was against the war was a former organizer/member of the KKK that didn't particularly like Jews or "Rag heads" (I am pretty sure that was a term he used)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Besides that I didn't believe much of it.As it turned out Saddam wnet out of his way to convince the world had WMD.

But then you having such a closed mind I am sure you don't care much about the facts anyway.

But that again for the opportunity to post this:

nTLIS6oOuRY

But since you don't seem interested in that perhaps this is more your speed

nTLIS6oOuRY
You're spamming these "Obama sucks" threads and I picked this one to ask in because I don't understand why you are so wound up about this presidency, which is exactly like the previous presidency, and there isn't even anybody trying to argue that Obama doesn't suck, so I don't get your obsession with this guy.
I take Obamacare personally because it is personal. I was one of the first people to be effected negatively by it in April 2010. Besides that the left has been spamming forums all over the internet for years. Now the table are turned most have scurried away to a hole some place.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:WIiXpfaLpm4
-RYkapHBVs8
Dang. He is probably lucky he went in head first. If he landed on his skies I imagine the impact would have been a lot harder
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Bush said that Saddam had WMD Almost every expert and member of congress said Saddam had WMD.
And that is now known to have been false, the experts wrong, and the case pressed by the White House regardless of doubts about the intelligence.

One of the few who didn't say that and was against the war was a former organizer/member of the KKK that didn't particularly like Jews or "Rag heads" (I am pretty sure that was a term he used)
He sounds more honest than Bush II, and he didn't start a war or cause the deaths of at least hundreds of thousands due to lies. So he is less dishonest, harmful, and ultimately criminal than Bush II, even if he's a racist buffoon.

Besides that I didn't believe much of it.
Then were you an outspoken critic at the time? Or did you allow those lies to pass without comment because you wanted the war, or just because of loyalty to one political party?

I take Obamacare personally because it is personal.
Ah. So if one of the 4500 Americans killed in Iraq was related to you then you'd actually care about those lies?

Besides that the left has been spamming forums all over the internet for years.
So you have adopted their tactics because you believe they are effective?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Bush said that Saddam had WMD Almost every expert and member of congress said Saddam had WMD.
And that is now known to have been false, the experts wrong, and the case pressed by the White House regardless of doubts about the intelligence.

One of the few who didn't say that and was against the war was a former organizer/member of the KKK that didn't particularly like Jews or "Rag heads" (I am pretty sure that was a term he used)
He sounds more honest than Bush II, and he didn't start a war or cause the deaths of at least hundreds of thousands due to lies. So he is less dishonest, harmful, and ultimately criminal than Bush II, even if he's a racist buffoon.

Besides that I didn't believe much of it.
Then were you an outspoken critic at the time? Or did you allow those lies to pass without comment because you wanted the war, or just because of loyalty to one political party?

I take Obamacare personally because it is personal.
Ah. So if one of the 4500 Americans killed in Iraq was related to you then you'd actually care about those lies?
Actually you are lying right at this point. I never once said I did not care I said you have a closed mind. And particularly my guess is that you don't care in the slightest about American troops living or dead anywhere. Let me tell you something Ibby. You need to prove you care before you go throwing around garbage statements like that. I mean really. You don't even want to hear what they have to say in their own words.

But thanks again for the opportunity to post the video
nTLIS6oOuRY

[
quote] Besides that the left has been spamming forums all over the internet for years.
So you have adopted their tactics because you believe they are effective?[/quote]

No I am just rubbing it in so they can understand how rotten they have been behaving. Besides I am, unlike Obama, the dems, and politicians in genreal, speaking the truth. As they say the truth shall set you free. And that certainly applies to liars as well.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote: I take Obamacare personally because it is personal.
Actually you are lying right at this point. I never once said I did not care I said you have a closed mind.
I never lie. You demonstrate that you don't care about them by ignoring the lies of the Bush II administration, and by harping on about the lies of the Obama administration. You've chosen what to go after and shown what is more important to you.

And particularly my guess is that you don't care in the slightest about American troops living or dead anywhere.
Its not my #1 concern, no. In a way American soldiers are victims of US foreign policy as much as anyone else, I've said this previously, but they are also the ones doing the killing, the torturing, the raping, and thus its hard to feel sympathy for their plight. Though they do deserve some measure of sympathy, or at least reasonable care from their own country and government, which they do not receive.

I mean really. You don't even want to hear what they have to say in their own words.
I've seen/read a lot about US troops, including the documentary Restrepo. I'm not watching this video you keep posting, but it doesn't bother me in the least if you keep posting it.

No I am just rubbing it in so they can understand how rotten they have been behaving.

Well even if I'm not an Obama fan I am a lefty by most standards (its actually why I'm not an Obama fan), and to me the spamming just seems annoying and a little embarrassing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote: I take Obamacare personally because it is personal.
Actually you are lying right at this point. I never once said I did not care I said you have a closed mind.
I never lie. You demonstrate that you don't care about them by ignoring the lies of the Bush II administration, and by harping on about the lies of the Obama administration. You've chosen what to go after and shown what is more important to you.
Bush isn't president anymore Get over it.

And particularly my guess is that you don't care in the slightest about American troops living or dead anywhere.
Its not my #1 concern, no. In a way American soldiers are victims of US foreign policy as much as anyone else, I've said this previously, but they are also the ones doing the killing, the torturing, the raping, and thus its hard to feel sympathy for their plight. Though they do deserve some measure of sympathy, or at least reasonable care from their own country and government, which they do not receive.[/quote

Like I said many many times watch the video

nTLIS6oOuRY

I mean really. You don't even want to hear what they have to say in their own words.
I've seen/read a lot about US troops, including the documentary Restrepo. I'm not watching this video you keep posting, but it doesn't bother me in the least if you keep posting it.
Great but I don't need you r permission to post it do I? ;)

nTLIS6oOuRY

BTW I watched Restrpo as well. The Triangle of Death is altogether different. A lot more interaction between the troops and the locals. They talk about and it is demonstrated in real life what a bunch of sadistic killers Islamic extremists are. But you apparently don't want to hear what the troops have to say in their own words So how is it you judge hearing only one side of the story?

No I am just rubbing it in so they can understand how rotten they have been behaving.

Well even if I'm not an Obama fan I am a lefty by most standards (its actually why I'm not an Obama fan), and to me the spamming just seems annoying and a little embarrassing.[/quote]

You mean it annoys you and you don't want to hear it. Well it annoys me when people call me a racist or a bigot. But you still do it at the drop of a hat. Not that anyone can claim not to be either in all cases WRT to all people and cultures. But in fact I am interested in learning about both of the latter.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote: You demonstrate that you don't care about them by ignoring the lies of the Bush II administration, and by harping on about the lies of the Obama administration. You've chosen what to go after and shown what is more important to you.
So the statute of limitations for you caring about war crimes or lies to the public by an American president is eight years or less?

Its not my #1 concern, no. In a way American soldiers are victims of US foreign policy as much as anyone else, I've said this previously, but they are also the ones doing the killing, the torturing, the raping, and thus its hard to feel sympathy for their plight. Though they do deserve some measure of sympathy, or at least reasonable care from their own country and government, which they do not receive.
No.

Well even if I'm not an Obama fan I am a lefty by most standards (its actually why I'm not an Obama fan), and to me the spamming just seems annoying and a little embarrassing.
You mean it annoys you and you don't want to hear it. Well it annoys me when people call me a racist or a bigot. But you still do it at the drop of a hat. Not that anyone can claim not to be either in all cases WRT to all people and cultures. But in fact I am interested in learning about both of the latter.
[/quote]

I only call being racists and bigots when they are, and I don't start five threads a day to do it. One, maybe two tops.

As for what I want to hear, I want to hear why you don't care about the lies of the last president but are obsessed with the lies of this one.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote: You demonstrate that you don't care about them by ignoring the lies of the Bush II administration, and by harping on about the lies of the Obama administration. You've chosen what to go after and shown what is more important to you.
So the statute of limitations for you caring about war crimes or lies to the public by an American president is eight years or less?
So what is the statue of limitations on Genocide Ibrahim?
D3_xKn9EKLY

No.[/quote]

I see nothing to gain from discussing with someone so close minded that they don't want to watch a video of solders saying in their own words their side of the story. Especially while the closed minded one is doing every thing he can to try to derail thread after thread Trying to derail about a massive train wreck no less.
[/quote]

I only call being racists and bigots when they are, and I don't start five threads a day to do it. One, maybe two tops.[/quote]

I am practicing my tele-mind control technics. I post them and then remotely control your mind so you have to read them :roll:
As for what I want to hear, I want to hear why you don't care about the lies of the last president but are obsessed with the lies of this one.
Then watch the video Ibrahim. I am serious when I say I don't see anything to gain by discussing it with you if you won't even watch the video

nTLIS6oOuRY
Last edited by Doc on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Obama Is Busy Damaging America while Bush no longer can.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:

No.

I only call being racists and bigots when they are, and I don't start five threads a day to do it. One, maybe two tops.

[/quote]

Thank You for your post, Ibrahim.
I want to hear why you don't care about the lies of the last president but are obsessed with the lies of this one.
Like maybe ;) because George Woodrow Wilson Bush the Plant Brained ;) is no longer in power and capable of damaging America much while Obama, the Lyin' ;) Creature from the Chicago Lagoon is still in power and busy damaging America with his lies and Out Bushing Bush Wasteful Spending folly.

Note: FWIW the quotes function appears to be not operating properly or at least as it did before.
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibrahim wrote: I only call being racists and bigots when they are,
Not really, often the people you accuse of being racist are not and then you only accuse bigot racists from one political persuasion and not from others, so obviously your interest is not racism/bigotry.
Bush has been done to death whilst the obama thing continues to unfold day after day after day after day after day...
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Not really, often the people you accuse of being racist are not and then you only accuse bigot racists from one political persuasion and not from others, so obviously your interest is not racism/bigotry.
Bush has been done to death whilst the obama thing continues to unfold day after day after day after day after day...
Lie after lie after lie after lie. If we only posted when Obama told the truth, this forum would be an echo chamber
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Post by monster_gardener »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Thank You VERY MUCH for Your Post, Mr. Perfect.

GOOD post!

Seconded.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:

(video about Armenian genocide)
This is a clear example of racism. You don't have any relevant reply, so you simply make an unrelated reference based on my ethnicity.

I'm not a Turkish citizen, I wasn't born there, and I've said previously that the government of Turkey should officially recognize the Armenian genocide. Americans and Canadians have admitted to and apologized for their atrocities towards Native Americans/First Nations people, and then everybody goes right back to forgetting about it and wearing a Redskins hat and treating Native Americans like trash.

I see nothing to gain from discussing with someone so close minded that they don't want to watch a video of solders saying in their own words their side of the story. Especially while the closed minded one is doing every thing he can to try to derail thread after thread Trying to derail about a massive train wreck no less.
I don't care.

Then watch the video Ibrahim. I am serious when I say I don't see anything to gain by discussing it with you if you won't even watch the video
I don't care. This video is just your excuse to avoid answering questions you have no answer for, or justify your ignorant personal attacks.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:

(video about Armenian genocide)
This is a clear example of racism. You don't have any relevant reply, so you simply make an unrelated reference based on my ethnicity.
You keep bringing up George Bush in a thread about Obama. By the above That would imply you are being a racist against Americans
I'm not a Turkish citizen, I wasn't born there, and I've said previously that the government of Turkey should officially recognize the Armenian genocide. Americans and Canadians have admitted to and apologized for their atrocities towards Native Americans/First Nations people, and then everybody goes right back to forgetting about it and wearing a Redskins hat and treating Native Americans like trash.
But you still are trying to derail a thread about Obama. BTW mentally you have all the appearances of living in ME. Glad you object to the Armenian genocide.

I don't care.
Then why do you keep bring it up? Oh yeah to derail any negative threads about Obama and Obamacare
I don't care. This video is just your excuse to avoid answering questions you have no answer for, or justify your ignorant personal attacks.
Which goes shows once again You are not serious about your george Bush is the devil comments as it is just a petty attempt to derail negative threads about Obama