Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Hoosiernorm

Re: Levitas

Post by Hoosiernorm »

rlJ3FL8BWfY
Been busy doing stuff
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

effb2JYiKXM
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

After seeing a few photos of Alejandra Guilmant on the Beautiful women thread, I searched for "Guilmant" on Wikipedia and got this:

Guilmant was an accomplished and extremely prolific composer. Unlike Widor, who produced a great deal of music in all the main genres, Guilmant devoted himself almost entirely to works for his own instrument, the organ.
cultivate a white rose
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

ITR88wT8ekM
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Azrael wrote:After seeing a few photos of Alejandra Guilmant on the Beautiful women thread, I searched for "Guilmant" on Wikipedia and got this:

Guilmant was an accomplished and extremely prolific composer. Unlike Widor, who produced a great deal of music in all the main genres, Guilmant devoted himself almost entirely to works for his own instrument, the organ.
So should he be remembered as an onanistic organist or an oraganistic onanist?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

IS THE GOVERNMENT SPRAYING THE ENTIRE CITY OF PORTLAND WITH CRYSTALINE DHMO?
AND WHICH SHADOWY GOVERNMENT AGENCY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SINISTER MASS HUMAN EXPERIMENT?
YMix

Post by YMix »

crystal DHMO
What a flaky idea!
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

http://twistedsifter.com/videos/girls-f ... Sifter+%29

Short and endearing video of a toddler laughing when she experiences rain for the first time.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:
Azrael wrote:After seeing a few photos of Alejandra Guilmant on the Beautiful women thread, I searched for "Guilmant" on Wikipedia and got this:

So should he be remembered as an onanistic organist or an oraganistic onanist?
I would imagine that Alejandra Guilmant has inspired many men to devote themselves to their own instrument.

As for the male Guilmant, one would hope he put his organ to use in a non-onanistic way now and then, for the sake of the gene pool.
cultivate a white rose
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:IS THE GOVERNMENT SPRAYING THE ENTIRE CITY OF PORTLAND WITH CRYSTALINE DHMO?
AND WHICH SHADOWY GOVERNMENT AGENCY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SINISTER MASS HUMAN EXPERIMENT?
"Was deliberately fed, in liquid form, to dogs bred for fighting by Michael Vick." LMFAO :lol:
cultivate a white rose
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Walkin' like a dinosaur.....'>.........

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Walkin' like a dinosaur.....'>.........

Definitely forsee an IgNobel prize in the future of these researchers.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

How is drinking Budweiser like having sex in a canoe?

It's foking close to water.
Last edited by Azrael on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
cultivate a white rose
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

VteDp3IK-60
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Typhoon wrote:Image
Makes me glad I'm batting on the same team, genderwise. Any chump that sees this on her twitter and doesn't take the hint....... well.....XDDDDD..............
noddy

Post by noddy »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:
Typhoon wrote:...
Makes me glad I'm batting on the same team, genderwise. Any chump that sees this on her twitter and doesn't take the hint....... well.....XDDDDD..............
hah, yo thinking wit yo clit miss fausty.

that kind of attitude defies the genital formation of the doomed partner, be prepared to ass-ume the position.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Believe me, Dr. the diagnosis was made with a little bit of field experience.....;>........
noddy

Post by noddy »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Believe me, Dr. the diagnosis was made with a little bit of field experience.....;>........
funny ole thing them stereotypes.

should i call you khaleesi? :P~~~~~
ultracrepidarian
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24670784/police

Beaumont police were called to Golden Triangle Tactical Saturday morning after complaints that a man dressed as a banana was seen holding an AK-47 outside the store near Eastex Freeway and Highway 105.
Been busy doing stuff
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Hoosiernorm wrote:http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24670784/police

Beaumont police were called to Golden Triangle Tactical Saturday morning after complaints that a man dressed as a banana was seen holding an AK-47 outside the store near Eastex Freeway and Highway 105.
Typical small town cop behavior. Picking the low-hanging fruit.

Teresa of Ávila
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

noddy wrote:
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Believe me, Dr. the diagnosis was made with a little bit of field experience.....;>........
funny ole thing them stereotypes.

should i call you khaleesi? :P~~~~~
When my BF is a klingon.....'>..........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24670784/police

Typical small town cop behavior. Picking the low-hanging fruit.
:lol: :lol:

When bananas are outlawed, only outlaws will have bananas!

Is this a great country or what!

cept for cops that profile, I mean... ;)

gotta admit, that would look great on a resume..... or make a good job interview question "Have you ever been arrested for dressing in a banana suit and carrying an AK-47 in public?"