9/11-type terror allegations resurface in case of lost plane

This too shall pass.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: 9/11-type terror allegations resurface in case of lost p

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:
Have to admit I had never heard of Perth, Tasmania either.

2001 I took a cruise from Bangkok to Sydney .. among others, it stopped in Perth and Tasmania

I liked Perth a lot, unspoiled .. very nice place and very nice people
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The ocean is big. Very, very, big.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:This is interesting. Israel has had an identical Malaysian Airlines 777 stored in Tel Aviv since 2013. Just different tail numbers.

http://www.phibetaiota.net/2014/03/bert ... some-time/
When in doubt, blaming it on the Joos, ensures you'll never have t eat at the lunch table alone...
The fact that an identical plane is stored in Israel is one of the few facts known in this incident. Why a security commentator would suggest the plane was hijacked and flown such an absurd distance is speculation.
Boeing 777s are not exactly rare. There are a number of mundane reasons why GA Telesis might have such a plane at TLV.

Given that all evidence points to the missing plane being lost at sea in the Indian Ocean off of Perth, Australia,
its sudden reappearance as a human guided missile would raise more than a few eyebrows.
Sure, but it is a fact in a whirlwind of deliberate and absurd public denials and speculations. Here we have an NSA that records every call, email and every buy/sell offer Mr. Perfect makes but loses an entire airplane full of people because they turn their satellites off at night? The U.S. Base in Diego Garcia is completely undefended and left in the dark? Malaysia admits they know something, but won't say what it is for security reasons?

The U.S. undoubtedly knows exactly what happened. All those silhouettes represent a giant snipe hunt.

Knowing the location and status of every 777 is good police work. Facts.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

its fairly garunteed all the millitary bases had reasonable views on much of the data and also fairly garunteed its not in the national interest to specify exactly what can be seen and where.

not just the americans but also the chinese and australians.

as for the juice, i spose its kinda fun to reduce all the worlds issues to merkins and juice but in this case i do think its perfectly possible within the malaysia/chinese space it happened in.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It seems that there is literally no explanation for what happened. And that is pretty disturbing.

It seems like there are too many countries involved to orchestrate a coverrup.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

the mental gymnastics you guys are going thru to avoid solving this is pretty amazing.

1. aliens
2. joos are aliens
3. the aliens joos not only teleported the plane out of the sky into the hanger in Israel, but also back in time to avoid suspicion

unless of course you are all NSA operatives covertly making the case that more surveillance is needed to keep up safe...... Hmmmm.....
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

noddy wrote:as for the juice, i spose its kinda fun to reduce all the worlds issues to merkins and juice but in this case i do think its perfectly possible within the malaysia/chinese space it happened in.
:lol: just the funny wording. But yea. Murky Mericans and Juicy Jews. The wow'd would be diwent without 'm.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

In the mean time... isn't is great how we all together try to find the missing people.. acting as one human family. Seriously.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:In the mean time... isn't is great how we all together try to find the missing people.. acting as one human family. Seriously.
Faced with the threat of mass kidnappings by aliens, I would not expect anything different.... This lavender has gotta stop!
noddy

Post by noddy »

The merkin juice are the alien lizards, this was established earlier.

It is nice to watch all the civillian groups cooperate to find it whilst all the military installations keep quiet, keeping everyone in the dark about what is seen.. and not seen
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:It is nice to watch all the civillian groups cooperate to find it whilst all the military installations keep quiet, keeping everyone in the dark about what is seen.. and not seen
Considering the proximity of Diego Garcia, I don't think there is any doubt that the U.S. knows exactly what happened to that plane.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
noddy wrote:It is nice to watch all the civillian groups cooperate to find it whilst all the military installations keep quiet, keeping everyone in the dark about what is seen.. and not seen
Considering the proximity of Diego Garcia, I don't think there is any doubt that the U.S. knows exactly what happened to that plane.
Diego Garcia is well over 1000 miles from the nearest point the plane would have flown to get to the south Indian Ocean.. Don't don't see any signs of over the horizon radar there either.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And why in the world would the US military keep information about an inconsequential airliner secret.

Unless alien joos.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Diego Garcia is well over 1000 miles from the nearest point the plane would have flown to get to the south Indian Ocean.. Don't don't see any signs of over the horizon radar there either.
An important military and intelligence installation which uses WWII era technology for monitoring. Pine Gap probably doesn't even have radar-just big searchlights.

Really, do you think they turn off all the satellites at night to save money?

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:And why in the world would the US military keep information about an inconsequential airliner secret.

Unless alien joos.
The cargo manifests are still classified. It may or may not be inconsequential.

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The USG's best option for transporting classified materials is to put it on a foreign jetliner? Shirley you jest. I think aliens may be less conspiratorial.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So, where's the plane.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So, where's the plane.
All we can be sure of is that it was certainly tracked so somebody knows where it is, and that it didn't crash in the ocean because airliner crashes leave a large floating debris field.

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

How can we be sure of that?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:How can we be sure of that?
Because panglobal satellite surveillance is a reality. Obama knows exactly where the plane is.

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

In that case, several countries should know where the plane is. Where are the means and motives for a cover up. This has been the most covered media event since the election, and nobody on TV or anywhere else came to your conclusion. What do you know that they don't.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

If So, Likely obama Will Lie About It.......

Post by monster_gardener »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:How can we be sure of that?
Because panglobal satellite surveillance is a reality. Obama knows exactly where the plane is.
Thank You Very MUCH for your post, Nonc Hilaire,
Obama knows exactly where the plane is.
If so, likely obama will lie about it..... ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
noddy

Post by noddy »

Mr. Perfect wrote:In that case, several countries should know where the plane is. Where are the means and motives for a cover up. This has been the most covered media event since the election, and nobody on TV or anywhere else came to your conclusion. What do you know that they don't.
Why would america and australia reveal the exact limitations or otherwise on their over the horizon gear.

Exmouth, pine gap, Diego Garcia.. And tiny gaps inbetween
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ok. So where is the plane.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ok. So where is the plane.
Really. If it was you or your family on that plane you would not be so glib.

Teresa of Ávila