Need some female posters

Code of conduct, technical issues and problems, suggestions, and/or complaints
Heracleum Persicum

Need some female posters

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them

Can we send an invitation to "Pasta" and her "gang" ? ? ?

Does anybody posting with her on other fora ? ?

Would be to have a few female posters

Tips on marriage and aggressive husband hunting

Doc

Re: Need some female posters

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Probably afraid they will be executed via Qum fatwa against them for posting here.

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Here's a female poster.

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

She's from the 80's though.

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:

Probably afraid they will be executed via Qum fatwa against them for posting here.

Well, if there a fatwa against Qumming the female absence is understandable.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

You would be surprised how mad mullahs can be nice to (nice) girls

Lots of clips in uTube, lots of girls applying for divorce end up for a quick "temporary marriage" with the Mullah in charge of the divorce case :lol:

In fact Islam is very "SEX-Friendly :)

YMix

Post by YMix »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Missing a few female posters .. don't know how to attract them
Try OKCupid or something like that. This ain't no matchmaking forum.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Re: Here's a female poster.

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:She's from the 80's though.

Perfect She even went to Iran once with the six million dollar man.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I wish Miss_Faucie_Fishtits would visit more often: she always keeps it surreal.

Likewise for Nastarana who always makes good points in her posts.

Then there was ansuchin, one of the best posters ever,
who announced that she was going on a Buddhist pilgrimage and was never heard from again . . . at least not here.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I say we impose sanctions on female posters until they post more! It's the American Way!

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I say we impose sanctions on female posters until they post more! It's the American Way!

cute girl, seems she enjoys the slap

well,

Maybe, those of you who post in other fora can spread the news of OTNOT existence and paste a few
"real controversial" Azari posts that would shout to counter

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:I wish Miss_Faucie_Fishtits would visit more often: she always keeps it surreal.

Likewise for Nastarana who always makes good points in her posts.

Then there was ansuchin, one of the best posters ever,
who announced that she was going on a Buddhist pilgrimage and was never heard from again . . . at least not here.
Too bad indeed. And her intellect was pretty sexy too.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.
I don't think that the level of education has anything to do with it.
More like bored with their current arrangements and seeking some escapist fantasy, not unlike guys and video games.
Bodice ripper fiction for women now has a long tradition.

What I find both bemusing and amusing is that a book/movie about consensual bondage and domination of a female is #1 on women's Chick Lit list,
while this guy

who leads a team that accomplishes something extraordinary and lands a satellite on a tiny asteroid
receives no end of criticism for his shirt made by his female friend.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:Hey maybe we could start a 50 shades of grey thread. Though after looking into that genre of fiction, I think that might only bring in Starved for Love Uneducated TartS.
Probably but I couldn't think of another acronym. I read the first chapter of fifty shades on amazon because it was free. I didn't see much. Then I noticed another book of short stories in the same genre that was first on Amazon so I read enough of that book to get the idea.Starved for Love Uniquely TrampS Might be more accurate.
More like bored with their current arrangements and seeking some escapist fantasy, not unlike guys and video games.
Bodice ripper fiction for women now has a long tradition.

What I find both bemusing and amusing is that a book/movie about consensual bondage and domination of a female is #1 on women's Chick Lit list,
while this guy

who leads a team that accomplishes something extraordinary and lands a satellite on a tiny asteroid
receives no end of criticism for his shirt made by his female friend.
Yeah Wimmin,,, :?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Probably but I couldn't think of another acronym. I read the first chapter of fifty shades on amazon because it was free. I didn't see much. Then I noticed another book of short stories in the same genre that was first on Amazon so I read enough of that book to get the idea.Starved for Love Uniquely TrampS Might be more accurate.
I got the acronym the first time. "Slut" is probably the most demeaning thing women call each other and I don't think that the label applies simply because of what some woman chooses to read.

I used to enjoy reading James Bond novels and I don't think that made me a gigolo or an "international man of mystery" . . . unfortunately :wink:
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon, you are indeed an international man of mystery. Deal with it.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I say we impose sanctions on female posters until they post more! It's the American Way!

Priceless.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
I got the acronym the first time. "Slut" is probably the most demeaning thing women call each other and I don't think that the label applies simply because of what some woman chooses to read.

I used to enjoy reading James Bond novels and I don't think that made me a gigolo or an "international man of mystery" . . . unfortunately :wink:
Of course. Like I said I read a few short stories from a book on Amazon (some of it pretty hard core) All written by women that like to read it, that apparently fantasize about being extremely abused.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

I had Heaven for quite a while and I was reluctant to break it......'>>.........

I don't know what we poor lil' waifs oppressed by the patriarchy can ask for. So many words in so many threads that I am confuse. All I know is I smile and nod my head like that without a slap on my bubble butt, though I wouldn't be surprised by it. I know my place.......XDDDDDDD......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

more fish tits or gtfo.
ultracrepidarian
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

duck faec.......:$.........

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
noddy

Post by noddy »

hah.

professional use of the bathroom mirror selfy there, not like them amateurs which leave the mullets floating in the porcelain bus in full display.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Maybe females should be warned? :P

ZJctX-bTdls
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

with all the intellectualizing, moralizing, and proselytizing that needs doin in the world today...

Now would be good time for the women of cyberspace to either man up or shut up!

Personally, I'm good with either..... ;)

course, since men folk have pretty much wrecked the world in less than a few millennia, maybe it is time for us to hand over the reins, and rest fer a spell?

I know I could use a break from all the heavy liftin!
Nonc Hilaire

Maybe a new name would help?

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila