This too shall pass.
Doc

Re: David Goldman the Prophet

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:.

He didn't entirely ignore you .......'>........

NO

:lol: :lol:

Am stayin "matter of fact and polite" but bombardin him and his commentators with medicine they need

but

not the slightest trace of humanity, typical animal farm .. the scam of humanity .. no wonder chased
out of everywhere

"bombardin...with medicine they need" Translation Az does propaganda. :lol:

"not the slightest trace of humanity, typical animal farm .. the scam of humanity .. no wonder chased
out of everywhere

You mean like executing women for defending themselves when raped and for going to the forbidden "dance" events -- soccer matches.

AbTKl9p2asg

But if that is not your thing AZ Here is something that may be more to your liking

e2kFzGyKgpA.

Not sure how knowledgable you are about Islam and Judaism

FYI, there is no such thing in Koran and Islam as Stoning for adultery, Koran has no such law

But, there is an explicit law mentioned in TORAH that adulterer must be stoned , and, FYI, stoning for adultery is also Christian law .. Only Islam has not such a law, non

Meaning you are fooled by Zionist propaganda .. what good is posting here "HollyWood" movies ? ? ?

Not a single post of you re Iran has any meaningful content, astonished Colonel Sun has not banned you for posting Zionist propaganda rubbish .. you lowering the level of debate on this fora

If you can not post intelligent facts, get out of the kitchen.

And, I am asking Colonel Sun, why nothing is said when Zionist HollyWood movies are posted here in a factual debate, Doc should be reprimanded otherwise bit by bit others might stop posting .. nobody has times to waste with rubbish like this :
You mean like executing women for defending themselves when raped and for going to the forbidden "dance" events -- soccer matches.

So you are saying that the mad mullahs in Iran are actually Zionists because they stone people to death and execute women for defending themselves against rapists? :shock:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Latest anti Iran RANT from David :lol:

Really silly

David should change horse B4 too late

YMix

Post by YMix »

I don't understand Spengman's thinking.
All of them are wrong, starting with Iran, which entertains delusions of grandeur.
As opposed to a tiny Levantine country of 8 million people (of whom only 6 million are Jews), with almost no natural resources that presumes to see itself as a regional power and to dictate terms to the entire neighborhood. That's not deluded at all. :roll:
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

YMix wrote:.

I don't understand Spengman's thinking.
All of them are wrong, starting with Iran, which entertains delusions of grandeur.
As opposed to a tiny Levantine country of 8 million people (of whom only 6 million are Jews), with almost no natural resources that presumes to see itself as a regional power and to dictate terms to the entire neighborhood. That's not deluded at all. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

seconded