Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon: your images aren't working for me. the telescope one does, but the last three are just blank image tags.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Typhoon: your images aren't working for me. the telescope one does, but the last three are just blank image tags.
Thank you for informing me.

I cleared my cache, yet the images still show up. Have you tried clearing yours?

We did have a minor hiccup very recently:
Monitored Domain: onthenatureofthings.net

Server Load: Ok
Services:
07/26/2015 08:29am [CMT]: Our technician is currently investigating a server problem. The source of this problem is unknown at this time but the technician will follow up with more information. We do not currently have an ETA.
Guessing it may be related.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Typhoon: your images aren't working for me. the telescope one does, but the last three are just blank image tags.
They're not working for me either and I'm guessing that the cause is a blocked redirect attempt. One of the images posted by Typhoon has the URL http://s10.postimg.org/w73pv2fg7/Nfy_OLk_D.gif, which redirects to http://postimg.org/image/ettfg7k51/
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
They're not working for me either and I'm guessing that the cause is a blocked redirect attempt. One of the images posted by Typhoon has the URL http://s10.postimg.org/w73pv2fg7/Nfy_OLk_D.gif, which redirects to http://postimg.org/image/ettfg7k51/
Thank you for investigating.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote:Thank you for investigating.
De nada. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote:
Literally :lol:
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Real police work in St. Landry parish. Bring back the white boudin, son.

tz95O1OQCH0

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
YMix wrote:
Literally :lol:
Very good.

Either postimage.org has changed something or the Gr3@t F1r3w@ll is more even more comprehensive than I previously thought.

Will investigate when I'm back in Japan in a few days.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

fmSK4gdlfBg
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A cowboy walks into a saloon. He removes his dusty hat, orders a whiskey, and sinks wearily onto a stool. He downs the whiskey, looks around, and notices that an attractive woman has joined him at the bar. She looks him over and asks, “Are you a real cowboy?” The cowboy pauses to consider the question. He orders another whiskey. “Well,” he says, “I wake at dawn, climb into a saddle, and herd cattle all day. I eat by a campfire and pitch my bedroll under the stars. Yep, I reckon I am a cowboy.” He tosses back the second whiskey and reciprocates: “You a cowgirl?”

“Oh, no,” the woman replies, “I’m a lesbian.” The cowboy looks puzzled. “How d’ya reckon?” he asks. “Well, I wake up in the morning thinking about girls. I think about ‘em all day long. Then at night, I dream about girls.” The cowboy ponders this revelation in silence. The situation grows awkward. He pays for his drinks, mumbles a goodbye, and heads for the door. Unhitching his horse outside, the cowboy is approached by a tourist. “You really a cowboy?” the tourist asks. “I thought I was,” replies the cowboy, “Turns out I’m a lesbian.”
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
A cowboy walks into a saloon. He removes his dusty hat, orders a whiskey, and sinks wearily onto a stool. He downs the whiskey, looks around, and notices that an attractive woman has joined him at the bar. She looks him over and asks, “Are you a real cowboy?” The cowboy pauses to consider the question. He orders another whiskey. “Well,” he says, “I wake at dawn, climb into a saddle, and herd cattle all day. I eat by a campfire and pitch my bedroll under the stars. Yep, I reckon I am a cowboy.” He tosses back the second whiskey and reciprocates: “You a cowgirl?”

“Oh, no,” the woman replies, “I’m a lesbian.” The cowboy looks puzzled. “How d’ya reckon?” he asks. “Well, I wake up in the morning thinking about girls. I think about ‘em all day long. Then at night, I dream about girls.” The cowboy ponders this revelation in silence. The situation grows awkward. He pays for his drinks, mumbles a goodbye, and heads for the door. Unhitching his horse outside, the cowboy is approached by a tourist. “You really a cowboy?” the tourist asks. “I thought I was,” replies the cowboy, “Turns out I’m a lesbian.”

1vm2jPM4ee8

YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Lost in translation . . .

[The word 本気 | honki means “truthfully,” “earnestness” or “seriousness.”]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:Lost in translation . . .

[The word 本気 | honki means “truthfully,” “earnestness” or “seriousness.”]
She can do this honki.
cultivate a white rose
YMix

Post by YMix »

d7FIpqPvL7E

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy

Post by noddy »

if she wont do the honky.
ultracrepidarian