Did the West create the Middle East?

Parodite

Did the West create the Middle East?

Post by Parodite »

The West is often in whole or part made responsible for the outlook of the Middle East today. From Israel being created at the wings of Colonialism, to France and England carving up the crumbled Ottoman Empire after WW1 into rather artificial units, to promoting and supporting one dictatorial regime over another in line with economic interests only, to divide and rule and forever angering most of the Middle East peoples by simply and always having a big mouth on everything happening there, claiming the last word and arrogantly telling "what ought to happen"; only because it happens to be the biggest military muscle in the world.

On the face of these... a picture emerges of the West being as Gods... and the Middle East more like an amorphous volume of clay where the West-Gods can create, shape, morph and sculpt at will. Mention any brutal ME dictator and voices sing that the West-Gods created him. Mention Shia-Sunni wars and if the West did not cause it... at least it used it in a divide and conquer approach "to secure its own interests". And what symbolizes this humiliation of the ME environment better than Israel? The tandem West+Israel is representing the Crusader Army, where Israel is the Head-Brain-God that controls the muscles in the tandem; Warrior-USA-Muscle God. Jew-Brain-God manipulating the Warrior-Muscle God in going to war with the poor Clay peoples.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Ibrahim

Re: Did the West create the Middle East?

Post by Ibrahim »

White power, every hour.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Ibrahim wrote:White power, every hour.
Yeah, but not on the Sabbath. That'd be work, you godless heathen!

@Rhapso - dude, you and the Muslims, man. Is this mania of yours an unlucky in love thing? Did Sitri from Surabaya turn out to be a ladyboy from Lombok? Was your anticipated rijsttafel of rumpy-pumpy reduced to a dollop of pindasaus on the old kroket, and a bad case of bitterballen?
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Sparky wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:White power, every hour.
Yeah, but not on the Sabbath. That'd be work, you godless heathen!

@Rhapso - dude, you and the Muslims, man. Is this mania of yours an unlucky in love thing? Did Sitri from Surabaya turn out to be a ladyboy from Lombok? Was your anticipated rijsttafel of rumpy-pumpy reduced to a dollop of pindasaus on the old kroket, and a bad case of bitterballen?
Hey SnarkeSpark, uh mania? I would think not, other than responding on occasion to endless Azarian wharped drivel and to upside down monkey town Fred Ibrowitz Brimstone who makes sure everybody who criticises Islam is continuously bullied in to a racist bigoted white trash Muslim hater... nothing much. Don't confuse my responses to maniacs with mania. It is un uphill battle communicating with weak people already conditioned by evil Sabathians such as auntiPastaneta, Green Richards or Charleston Manson, I know... Other than that, I do recommend the Arabic kitchen! If you ever visit Tel Aviv try the Israeli Arab restaurant The Old man and the Sea, it's superb!

Deep down I'm very superficial