Computer Games

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Computer Games

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:VflX3Xof_9s
Proto-Joust?
It's a bit Joust-like, according to its creators but

it is more similar to the original arcade Mario Brothers game, especially if you play it on a PC which supports a two player mode.

Despite it's arcade influence/Atari aesthetic; it's controls are not stuck in the 1980s and it plays like a natural successor (or pastiche) to those old games instead of a parody.
YMix

Post by YMix »

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

oh you pc master race guys, you crack me up.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

if anyone is into horror adventure games, Stasis is coming out in two days.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

d90LCX_n4Jg
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Nice, but still doesn't beat 'death stare' Luigi

03eNODCDdqY
NapLajoieonSteroids

Speaking of Mario though, my brother brought this game over yesterday:

sb3UFp7HajQ

Now, a level creator is nothing special, but infinite 2d Mario levels is a-ok with me.

CszEpvTb5BM
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

My youngest daughter is hooked on this one: http://agar.io/

Kind of life like... how it is.
Deep down I'm very superficial
YMix

Post by YMix »

Speaking of the PC master race, I'm on Metacritic watching Fallout 4 go down in flames. Average user score 5.1. The gaming websites obviously gave it high marks.
noddy

Post by noddy »

YMix wrote:Speaking of the PC master race, I'm on Metacritic watching Fallout 4 go down in flames. Average user score 5.1. The gaming websites obviously gave it high marks.
yeh, ive been noticing that, a very amusing seperation between the pro critics and the user ones.

apparently they have made it less fallout, more skyrim and thats pissing off the hardcore fallout fans who wanted an improved new vegas, not a rehash of 3, they also made it for console and then ported it to pcm, which brings out the froth of lunacy in the master race.

i found skyrim mindboggling tedious and only managed to rush my way through fallout 3 during a boring period in my life, i have since tried again and couldnt progress out of the first town.

my next purchase will be as stupid and mindless as is possible and perfect for killing an hour once a week, just cause 3, when it hits the bargain bins.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote: . . .

my next purchase will be as stupid and mindless as is possible and perfect for killing an hour once a week, just cause 3, when it hits the bargain bins.
Ie9GOInqDjs
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

thats ermm. amazaing.

shame it looks like one of those dinky button mashing quicktime things, if they had of made it an action game id be sold.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
noddy wrote: . . .

Ie9GOInqDjs
Hanging with you guys has expanded my horizons. :shock:

Suddenly, I understand why the young'uns are so discontented with reality and prefer to live in virtual reality. ;)

who says technology can't make people happier..... :P

I wonder what those girls were wearing prior to AGW striking with such intensity?
NapLajoieonSteroids

SIMPLE MINDED DISCOVERS VIDEO GAMES :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:SIMPLE MINDED DISCOVERS VIRTUAL BOOBIES
ftfy :P
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
I first discovered virtual boobies at OTNOT...... twice! :P

You two make a nice pair! ;)

FTFY: Originally means "fixed that for you." It also works as a double meaning for "genuflect this genuflect you."

Hopefully the next version of PAC MAN or SPACE INVADERS will have virtual boobies.....
noddy

Post by noddy »

teenage boy simulator loaded.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:Image

teenage boy simulator loaded.
needs more boobies.... ;)
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:
I first discovered virtual boobies at OTNOT...... twice! :P

You two make a nice pair! ;)

FTFY: Originally means "fixed that for you." It also works as a double meaning for "genuflect this genuflect you."

Hopefully the next version of PAC MAN or SPACE INVADERS will have virtual boobies.....
While MS. PAC-MAN with modern video-game boob physics would be interesting, I think you'll be stuck with the two of us for a while before that happens. :D
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

If they want to keep the social Ponzi schemes afloat, western govts should probably worry more about banning video games than guns.

If you young guys don't start breeding more, us old guys are f**ked, figuratively, if not literally.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
If they want to keep the social Ponzi schemes afloat, western govts should probably worry more about banning video games than guns.

If you young guys don't start breeding more, us old guys are f**ked, figuratively, if not literally.
you all look the same once i got my VR goggles on

Code: Select all

noddy gropes around blindly, looking for something that has an appropriatly shaped container for his seed
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
While MS. PAC-MAN with modern video-game boob physics would be interesting, I think you'll be stuck with the two of us for a while before that happens. :D
As I said, you two make a nice pair..... and at my age, the humor is appreciated more than boob physics (lack of RAM), which I assume is not a euphemism for climate science?

I think Steyn had a chapter in his book on climate science called Mann boobs.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
you all look the same once i got my VR goggles on

Code: Select all

noddy gropes around blindly, looking for something that has an appropriatly shaped container for his seed
In the good ole days, you could order x-rays glasses, that would enable you to see thru any burka, from any decent comic book....

given the obesity rate among young women in America, I both understand my attractiveness, and think the VR googles a more effective solution.

How much fer the software upgrade that makes male goats look like female sheep?

who says tech can't create happiness!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
As I said, you two make a nice pair..... and at my age, the humor is appreciated more than boob physics (lack of RAM), which I assume is not a euphemism for climate science?

I think Steyn had a chapter in his book on climate science called Mann boobs.
well, that sounds about rights: everything comes around to boobs. ;)