The Donald....the newest savior.....

Mr. Perfect

Re: The Donald....the newest savior.....

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Endovelico wrote:From my point of view, as an European, Trump President would be a great thing. Nothing could do more for Europe to take its distance from the US. Besides, he would be pretty busy trying to keep all those Latinos out of the US, so that he might leave the rest of the world alone...

Actually if you were to watch the video I posted you would probably like him and would be excited to partner with him.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Another way of saying it is Trump is indistinguishable from a Democrat from the 1950's, except for the Soviet sympathizer wing.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Morrissey on How Obama ‘Has Meant Nothing’ and Trump ‘Can’t Be Allowed to Represent America’
Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, “has no competition” in the current Democratic race. “I think she shows an earnest composure, whereas all of the Republican candidates are dangerously reactionary and occasionally insane,” said Morrissey. “I don’t think Clinton has even begun to dig into the race yet, and when she does she will gain massive support. The world does not want to look at Donald Trump’s face for the years to come.”
Look out, Mr. Perfect! There's another one who thinks he speaks for the whole world.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Isn't Trump history already. He wants to deport 11 million people.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:Morrissey on How Obama ‘Has Meant Nothing’ and Trump ‘Can’t Be Allowed to Represent America’
Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, “has no competition” in the current Democratic race. “I think she shows an earnest composure, whereas all of the Republican candidates are dangerously reactionary and occasionally insane,” said Morrissey. “I don’t think Clinton has even begun to dig into the race yet, and when she does she will gain massive support. The world does not want to look at Donald Trump’s face for the years to come.”
Look out, Mr. Perfect! There's another one who thinks he speaks for the whole world.
There is of course a difference between speaking for the world and observing the whole world. Everyone in the world I can find that cares considers Trump antiestablishment, except you and some Alex Jones folks, who obviously you do not ally with naturally.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:Isn't Trump history already. He wants to deport 11 million people.
Polling this morning shows him closing in on the presidency.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Everyone in the world I can find that cares
:roll:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Polling this morning shows him closing in on the presidency.
As far as I can tell, it shows him closing in on the GOP nomination.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Over a month ago he was down to Hillary by 20 points. This morning he is within 4, almost the margin of error, and winning in swing states like Florida. He's closing in.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Parodite wrote:Isn't Trump history already. He wants to deport 11 million people.
Goodie!... BTW, once President Trump has been installed, we would like you to know that all good, decent, compassionate Americans will be more than welcome in Europe...
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Interesting thought. With the dwindling number of europeans this may be a foothold for future annexation.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
People now enjoy or ignore some of his ideas and style just because it makes good television. But when the dates come closer to be voted the GOP nominee and if he wins.. the face-off with Clinton.. he will be paying for remarks about immigration and 11 million people that would need to be rounded up and deported.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Maybe. Or maybe it will bring in millions of new voters for him as some polls suggest. And then Hillary has a pile of statements and actions to account for as well.

But Trump is closing in.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Interesting thought. With the dwindling number of europeans this may be a foothold for future annexation.
I doubt it. I guess they would be far too busy deciding for which European passport to apply, based on the country of origin of their forefathers...
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Maybe. Or maybe it will bring in millions of new voters for him as some polls suggest. And then Hillary has a pile of statements and actions to account for as well.

But Trump is closing in.
He should already back peddle somewhat on his remarks. Stop illegal immigration as-of now, a good fence with Mexico if needed, fine. Will sell at all times.

But US born children of illegal parents under the current constitution are US citizens. You can't and shouldn't repeal their citizenship IMHO. Their illegal parents can maybe offered to buy their US citizenship for a fair price and if they are free of a criminal record. Without US born children.. I would say that indeed they have to be sent back to where they came from. A change in the Constitution for US born children of illegal parents can be put on a long term agenda

If Trump does not nuance his views and back peddles some soon.. can't see him become POTUS. All Clinton would need to do is be quiet and let Trump walk in his own knife just before the finish line.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

But he is within striking distance because of those words, and growing. There isn't a reason for him to backpedal. He is winning the issue.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Endovelico wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Interesting thought. With the dwindling number of europeans this may be a foothold for future annexation.
I doubt it. I guess they would be far too busy deciding for which European passport to apply, based on the country of origin of their forefathers...
There were a bunch of people who said they were going to do that in 2004 and of course they didn't. So hold your breath and let me know what happens.

Personally I would LOVE a white liberal exodus but it never materializes. They are not people of conviction.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Every single media outlet is against Trump. Every single one. And he's almost winning. The clock is ticking on the msm stranglehold.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I love this idea. Trump will take over Europe again for his own Trumpestraum- we'll be as much fun as the Nazis but tackier- you know, Tommy Hilfiger instead of Hugo Boss; pimp walkin' instead of goose stepping....
And he'll look for all the Mexicans under your bed too!

You thought the Berlin Wall was badass Europe? Just wait 'till he builds Trump Wall-Euro!

Europe can have all the autonomous regions they'd like after our great conquering. But I'm afraid of those old decrepit names will have to go: The UK could be three regions: the Plantation of Essex, East Virgina and Cracker Guam.

In the Netherlands, I'm afraid Limberg will have to be renamed Limbaugh after great American Republican talk radio host Rush Limbaugh. Oh and one of the regions will have to bite the bullet and call itself the Nether-regions. Sorry, but Trump will let you decide that amongst yourselves and he makes you great again!
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A new form of wall building. Liberals are for a wall between church and state. Now we're going to get some new walls.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:But he is within striking distance because of those words, and growing. There isn't a reason for him to backpedal. He is winning the issue.
I don't think he is winning because of his idea to deport 11 million at all. He is winning because he doesn't talk PC and portrays himself as a winner who is also a billionaire who doesn't need favors. That inspires. But his opponents will use the deportation of 11 million against him when push comes to shove.
YMix

Post by YMix »

“I play to people’s fantasies,” he writes in “The Art of the Deal,” his 1987 memoir. “I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”
:lol:
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

I think Trump will do better than other POTUSes where he is best at: making favorable deals without being burdened by the need to keep up ideological appearances. Which is Obama's weakness and of all other Rep/Dem candidates.

His idea to bomb the oil fields of ISIS and take them over I find interesting and perhaps a good alternative. But it ain't gonna be a quick fix either I'm afraid; in general the Meddle East is known for a damn if you do and damn if you don't situation.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:
“I play to people’s fantasies,” he writes in “The Art of the Deal,” his 1987 memoir. “I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”
If you listen carefully to the guy, he's implied that he wants to play the immigrants off the jobs when it comes to Mexico. That's how he believes he's gonna get Mexico to pay for the Great Wall of Trump.

I don't think he has any dream in his head of getting both but that's the fantasy he's selling.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
And he's honest about it. When you are honest about dishonesty you reach some of the highest honesty achievable.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:But he is within striking distance because of those words, and growing. There isn't a reason for him to backpedal. He is winning the issue.
I don't think he is winning because of his idea to deport 11 million at all. He is winning because he doesn't talk PC and portrays himself as a winner who is also a billionaire who doesn't need favors. That inspires. But his opponents will use the deportation of 11 million against him when push comes to shove.
Could be. But his opponents all have things he will use against them so we'll see how it turns out.