The Great Obama

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Re: Iranians More Truthful than obama, kerry & moniz....

Post by monster_gardener »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:.
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Barak Hussein no Jesus, but he the "most honest" of all presidents you had since long long time.

IMVHO, Not so..........

obama is a LIAR...........

And not just about the Iran deal........ :idea:

He has lied multiple times about other international & domestic matters.

Not worthy of any trust.

Maybe, but, afaik, no damage done (so far)

Unlike W.Bush & Cheney claiming all that stuff resulting in millions killed in Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria etc.

Poor (general) Powell

ErlDSJHRVMA
2ZTLmOoPzjs

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.
Maybe, but, afaik, no damage done (so far)
I suspect Mr. Perfect can detail this better than I have time to do.......

IIRC he has already in previous posts.....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
noddy

Re: The Great Obama

Post by noddy »

so far ive learnt that if you hate anglos and dont live in america, then you love obama (azari, ethinker)

which is ironic because the criticism is that obama is anti wasp and more concerned with foreigners than his own country.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:so far ive learnt that if you hate anglos and dont live in america, then you love obama (azari, ethinker)

which is ironic because the criticism is that obama is anti wasp and more concerned with foreigners than his own country.
birds of a feather, flock together?

er, uh is that a racist statement?
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:so far ive learnt that if you hate anglos and dont live in america, then you love obama (azari, ethinker)

birds of a feather, flock together?
maybe, not sure az wants to be one of manolo's hired help tho.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote:.

so far ive learnt that if you hate anglos and dont live in america, then you love obama (azari, ethinker)

Typical, noddy, typical

Don't hate Anglos, in contrary .. and live in North America

In fact, privately and personally, like W.Bush more than Obama.

This pure and simple assessment of presidency and foreign policy

And

This no foreign policy of Obama, this the foreign policy of "American political elite".

"American political elite" tried to push things for those 8 yrs with Bush/Cheney, they thought things will work, Rumsfeld (and all those egghead Zionist neocons in Pentagon) saying Iraqi people will welcome US military with flowers and sweets, as Natayahu said to congress "taking out Saddam will have enormous positive effect on all the region" .. they were fools or much worst, traitors (to our beloved America).

Once "American political elite" realized they were taken to cleaners by those neocons, looking for an "special agent", 007, Barak Hussein, thinking Barak Hussein foollin Ahmadinejat .. well, you no deelin with dummies, noddy, not anymore

Well, result is ISIS

ISIS is threatening Arab Sheikhs and Amirs and Kings, and later Israel.

In that sense, Obama is just repairing all damage done on W.Bush/Chaney watch

Obama, a black leftish community worker from Chicago, son of Muslim dad, had less chance to become US president than I win this week the Euro lotto of 37 million Euro (Tax free - one check issued on ur name) .. less chance
Prochains tirages : Mardi 22 septembre 2015 .. Jouez en ligne
Près de 37 millions €
Meaning, as Farakhan correctly said, Barak Hussein was not elected but selected .. American system very similar to our beloved Ayatollah system, same concept (for the Kabuki) :lol: :lol:

EOM (end of Message)

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

i can agree with some of that, maybe more than you think, you misread my comment, tho someone who likes the anglos :roll: hah.

people outside america like obama more than america does, this is apparent. people who dont like wasps and like how he is black, even more so.

my personal opinion got sent to hell with some some mess.
for me personally obama, bush, trump, all the same because im not in the middle east or america so the differences are not noticed.

in my country the negative aspects of merkin policy dont change with the president at all, they are dodgy free trade agreements that punish australia for american business interests and mass electronic surveillance.

these have been consistently applied no matter who is in charge, i dare say that thats going to continue
im not that fussed about who is in the whitehouse, the policy stays the same.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

people outside america like obama more than america does, this is apparent.

true

im not that fussed about who is in the whitehouse, the policy stays the same.

true

American (in fact any nation) foreign policy is long term, tailored to geopolitics (and that does not change as geography does not change).

American presidents just executing their segment of that long term American foreign policy.

Sure, they spice things their way, but substance stays same

Vietnam war started kennedy (Demc), Johnson (Demc), Nixon (Rep) .. same

manolo

Post by manolo »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Obama is just repairing all damage done on W.Bush/Chaney watch
HP,

Ain't that the truth.

Alex.
monster_gardener

obama, Lies & the ISIL JV Team..........

manolo wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Obama is just repairing all damage done on W.Bush/Chaney watch
HP,

Ain't that the truth.

Alex.
Thank You Very Much for your posts Azari & Alex Manolo ethinker
Obama is just repairing all damage done on W.Bush/Chaney watch
Ain't that the truth.
Not so much......

Where was ISIS/ISIL at the end of W. Bush's term of office?

Where is ISIS/ISIL now under obama?

After obama called ISIS/ISIL the "JV Team" :roll:

imjQK-IvAcg

And later tried to lie about it......

The subject of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) — or the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), as the president refers to it — came up during a Sept. 7 interview on Chuck Todd’s debut as host of NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Todd, Sept. 7: Long way, long way from when you described them as a JV team.

Obama: Well, I —

Todd: Was that bad intelligence or your misjudgment?

Obama: Keep — keep — keep in mind I wasn’t specifically referring to ISIL. I’ve said that, regionally, there were a whole series of organizations that were focused primarily locally. Weren’t focused on homeland, because I think a lot of us, when we think about terrorism, the model is Osama bin Laden and 9/11. And the point that I was —

Todd: You don’t believe these people —

Obama: Not yet. But they — they can evolve. And I was very specific at that time. What I said was, not every regional terrorist organization is automatically a threat to us that would call for a major offensive. Our goal should not be to think that we can occupy every country where there’s a terrorist organization.

It is true that Obama was talking about “a whole series of organizations” when he made his junior varsity reference. But ISIS was specifically referenced by the writer and Obama in that January interview as one of those organizations.

Q: You know where this is going, though. Even in the period that you’ve been on vacation in the last couple of weeks, in Iraq, in Syria, of course, in Africa, al-Qaeda is resurgent.

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, but, David, I think the analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant. I think there is a distinction between the capacity and reach of a bin Laden and a network that is actively planning major terrorist plots against the homeland versus jihadists who are engaged in various local power struggles and disputes, often sectarian.

Q: But that JV team jus[t] took over Fallujah.
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/09/obama- ... -question/
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

American Conservative | The Quiet Grand Strategy of Barack Obama

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin :wink:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:American Conservative | The Quiet Grand Strategy of Barack Obama

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin :wink:

Grand Strategy my arse. Not even close. There is now a Russia Syria Iran AND Iraq alliance in the ME with China as an associate.. Millions of refugees threatening to over whelm Europe. With Putin being extremely aggressive on Europe's eastern flank China being highly aggressive in the South and East China seas (As I am sure you are very aware CS) Afghanistan which is quickly becoming part of the ISIS caliphate as well. Spreading out to South Asia while it conquers more territory in the Middle East.

There were two possible strategies after 911 take it to the Muslim extremists where they live or pull back, and let the world go to hell. Obama is choosing the latter. Good luck with that. You're going to need it.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

What Obama knows from his own experince

Post by Doc »

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... eate-jobs/
Obama Scolds Iran: Chanting ‘Death to America’ Does Not Create Jobs

BY: David Rutz Follow @DavidRutz
September 28, 2015 11:02 am

President Obama chided Iran for focusing on violent rhetoric rather than doing work to advance its economic interests during his speech Monday before the United Nations General Assembly, saying that “chanting ‘death to America’ does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.”

“That path is now available to a nation like Iran, which, as of this moment, continues to deploy violent proxies to advance its interests,” Obama said. “These efforts may appear to give Iran leverage in disputes with neighbors, but they fuel sectarian conflict that endangers the entire region and isolates Iran from the promise of trade and commerce. The Iranian people have a proud history and are filled with extraordinary petition, but chanting ‘death to America” does not create jobs or make Iran more secure.

“If Iran chooses a different path, that would be good for the security of the region, good for the Iranian people, and good for the world.”

Amid nuclear negotiations with Iran, Ayatollah Khamenei and members of Parliament publicly said “death to America,” to which the White House responded with a shrug as those statements were intended for a “domestic political audience.”

Obama also compared Republicans in opposition to his nuclear deal to hardliners in Iran, suggesting they had “common cause” because they all wanted the agreement to fail. Several Democrats, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.), announced their opposition to the deal as well, however.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

I don't agree with Obama's strategy re Syria; Putin is better placed on this one. It seems to me that Obama is buying into the old American prescription of regime change for countries that they don't like. When he talks about the "status quo" in a strident voice it sounds too much like Condi Rice to me. Maybe the job has finally got to him. :(

Putin argues that it is better to work with the existing regime in Syria than to wreck what's left and let chaos rule. My money's on Putin. He can see what a Godawful mess the whole region is in since the Bush Neocons f***** it over.

Alex.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Doc wrote:... take it to the Muslim extremists where they live ..
Doc,

Where do they live?

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

manolo wrote:.

Folks,

I don't agree with Obama's strategy re Syria; Putin is better placed on this one. It seems to me that Obama is buying into the old American prescription of regime change for countries that they don't like. When he talks about the "status quo" in a strident voice it sounds too much like Condi Rice to me. Maybe the job has finally got to him. :(

Putin argues that it is better to work with the existing regime in Syria than to wreck what's left and let chaos rule. My money's on Putin. He can see what a Godawful mess the whole region is in since the Bush Neocons f***** it over.

Alex.

seconded

http://www.rt.com/news/316804-putin-russia-unga-speech/

The export of so-called ‘democratic’ revolutions has continued, but has unleashed poverty and violence instead of the triumph of democracy, Russian President Vladimir Putin said addressing the UN General Assembly.

Attempts to push for changes in other countries based on ideological preferences have led to “tragic consequences and degradation rather than progress,” said Putin in his speech to world leaders and policy makers gathered at the UN General Assembly’s anniversary 70th session in New York on Monday.

“We should all remember what our past has taught us,” Putin said. “We, for instance, remember examples from the history of the Soviet Union.”

It seems however that some are not learning from others’ mistakes, but keep repeating them, he said, adding that “the export of so-called ‘democratic’ revolutions continues.”

“I cannot help asking those who have caused this situation: Do you realize now what you have done?” he asked. “But I am afraid the question will hang in the air, because policies based on self-confidence and belief in one’s exceptionality and impunity have never been abandoned.”

He cited the example of revolutions in the Middle East and Northern Africa, where people have wished for change. However, instead of reforms and the triumph of democracy and progress “we’ve got violence, poverty and social disaster, and human rights, including the right to life, to which no weight is given.”

“Rather than bringing about reforms, aggressive foreign interference has resulted in the brazen destruction of national institutions and the lifestyle itself,” he said.

‘Stop playing games with terrorists, join under UN against ISIS’
Power vacuums in the Middle East or regions of North Africa have led to the emergence of lawless areas which immediately started to be filled with extremists and terrorists, Putin said.

Islamic State militants (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), who gained a foothold in Iraq and Syria, are now seeking to dominate the whole of the Islamic world, he said.

“[Islamic State] ranks include former Iraqi servicemen who were thrown onto the street after the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Many recruits also come from Libya – a country whose statehood has been destroyed as a result of gross violations of UNSC resolution 1973.”

Russia & China & Iran & Iraq & Syria .. will fix the barn

and

Putin warns Israel

Russian President Vladimir Putin is concerned about Israel’s repeated attacks in Syria, he said, after talking for an hour and-a-half with President Barack Obama early Tuesday, Sept. 29, on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York. Putin agreed that Israel’s security concerns must be taken into account in Syria, but he was worried by the IDF’s periodic strikes on positions in the embattled territory.

Sunday night, the IDF hit Syrian military targets with powerful Tamuz artillery rockets after two errant Syrian rockets landed on the Golan.

DEBKAfile’s military sources report that they hit the artillery command post of the Syrian army’s 90th Brigade, which is stationed outside Quneitra. Syrian and Lebanese sources say the Syrian deputy commander was injured.

The message the Russian president issued, straight after his meeting with Obama, was that Moscow would not put up with Israeli strikes in Syria, even in response to an attack.

This comment and the events leading up to it raise four questions:

1. Why did Putin take the trouble to respond in person to a trivial incident like a cross-border exchange of fire on the Golan directly after his highly-important talks with Obama?

2. Why was he so concerned by this incident? It occurred just a week after the Russian president and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu had agreed in Moscow to set up a coordination mechanism to prevent clashes between IDF and Russian forces. And in any case Russian forces were not involved.

3. What was behind statement issued by Israel’s Defense Minister Rhubarb Ya’alon after the incident, in which he stressed with unusual emphasis Israel’s zero tolerance of Syrian rocket infractions of its sovereignty?

4. The two highly-charged statements were obviously occasioned by much more than errant cross-border fire from the Syrian side of the Golan.

DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report that the answers to these conundrums are embodied in one individual, Brig. Gen. Saeed Azadi, of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, whose presence and operations in Syria are a closely guarded secret.

Or at least they were until Netanyahu let the cat out of the bag at his meeting with Putin last week at the Russian presidential residence outside Moscow. The prime minister disclosed his knowledge that Gen. Azadi had come to replace Gen. Ali Allah Dadi, who died on Jan 18 in an Israeli air strike against a convoy carrying Iranian Guards and Hizballah commanders traveling near Quneitra. They were there to survey a site for mounting a terrorist campaign inside Israel.

The Israeli air strike nipped this plan in the bud. But Iran and Hizballah never gave up, and Gen. Azadi was assigned to finish setting up the terror machine and getting it up and running.

A week ago, Netanyahu gave Putin notice that Israel would not let this happen – even if this meant disposing of another Iranian general.

The Russian leader explained that Israel’s attacks on Iranian military targets presented a problem because they weakened Bashar Assad.

As matter stand therefore, Russia and Israel are on a collision course:

While Israel views Gen. Azadi as a menacing adversary, Putin regards him as part of the Russian-Iranian axis in Syria and wants Israel to keep its hands off him.

This point is of such paramount importance to the Russian leader’s plans for Syria that he made a big deal of it at the highest international forum - almost as a sequel to his first meeting with President Obama in more than a year.

He was signaling strongly that the arrangement for the Russian and Israeli armies to coordinate their operations in Syria is unworkable and he was losing patience with Israel’s “security concerns” in so far as they impeded his plans with Iran for Syria.

DEBKAfile’s military sources add:

The Syrian rocket fire Friday and Saturday was not in fact “errant” as the IDF spokesman maintained. The rockets were fired on the orders of Iranian Brig. Azadi as a demonstration that Israel’s warning to Putin was a waste of time and he meant to go forward with his operation regardless. Netanyahu and Ya’alon conveyed their message of resistance to this operation by instructing the IDF to hit back with the Tamuz rocket, a system powerful enough to give the other side pause and present Putin with an unforeseen complication in his Syrian venture.

Am sayin and sayin, but Mosche not listenin, BiBi should drop (cake in hand) in Tehran, repend, and shake hand with mad mullahs .. Did Obama mention Israel or Palestine in his UN speach ? not a word .. well, America had it, washing hands of that "barn".

Well, Mosche, America retreatin, Putin doesn't like the joke, well, you seein the writing on the wall ?

This ain't Obama policy .. this American political elite acting .. Did Jeb or Hillary say anythin ? NO

Trump said it loud and clear : let Putin fix it

Amen

YMix

Post by YMix »

Assuming that the Debka article is at least partly right, why would Iran send a general to stir up sh*t in Israel now?
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

manolo wrote:Folks,

Alex.
Alex,

Most POTI seem much more human as incumbents than as candidates. Power corrupts, as they say.

You are staring to sound like many people I know who voted for Obama the first time around. For most of those I know, it took about 18 months for the scales to fall from their eyes.

But, hey, Hope springs eternal. Shirley, there is a POTUS/savior/alchemist/Magi out there somewhere that suits everybody...... for a little while anyway. ;)

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Abraham Lincoln

Not even the Beatles or Elvis stayed at the top of the charts forever. People are fickle.
monster_gardener

Russian Human Shields for HezBozos

YMix wrote:Assuming that the Debka article is at least partly right, why would Iran send a general to stir up sh*t in Israel now?
Thank You Very Much for your post, YMix.

Given that Iran considers Israel to be Satan :twisted:

This could be a very good time to do it.......

Now that Russia is backing the Iranian sponsored HezBozos with boots on the ground....

And that Israel attacking the Hezbozos & Iranians has the potential to kill Russians "advisors/observers" with them.....

Thus causing problems between Israel & Russia.......

Sweet Music for the mad mullahs........
YMix

Re: Russian Human Shields for HezBozos

Post by YMix »

monster_gardener wrote:Given that Iran considers Israel to be Satan :twisted:

I disagree. Hezbollah is engaged in Syria. Israel is not weak in any meaningful way and there's nothing that Hezbollah can do to seriously damage it, as far as I know.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Heracleum Persicum

YMix wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:.

Given that Iran considers Israel to be Satan :twisted:

I disagree. Hezbollah is engaged in Syria. Israel is not weak in any meaningful way and there's nothing that Hezbollah can do to seriously damage it, as far as I know.

It is Israel last 10 yrs "openly" threatening to bomb Iran, not the other way round.

All Iran said and sayin, is, if Israel attacks Iran, Iran will hit back viciously .. and .. Israel general said, if Israel attacks Iran, it would be the end of Israel as we know.

Iran has "Zero" reason to attack Israel, in contrary :

- Israel keeps Arabs busy and weakens Arabs.
- Israel in present form can and will not last because we pretty much in "one state solution", and, that one state, by default, "will end" up be majority Palestinian.

Monster since many yrs, on different occasions, saying Zionist will drop nuclear bomb on Iran .. why should they ? .. Israel's predicament is own made and is Iran unrelated. Shah time Iran/Israel were best friends, AND ? was Israel in better shape ? NO

When things don't rime, things do not last.

Alexis

Consequence of Obama - Putin meeting

Post by Alexis »

Unplanned and surprising consequence of the two leaders meeting at the UN yesterday... :shock:

YMix

Post by YMix »

They both look better. :shock:
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:

Not sure where I read it but I read somewhere that Hezbollah is pulling out of the fight in Syria.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Could be, but it still doesn't have the capabilities to take on Israel in an offensive war.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc wrote:
YMix wrote:

Not sure where I read it but I read somewhere that Hezbollah is pulling out of the fight in Syria.
There seems to be a sense that Hezbollah doesn't have the manpower or support to risk in this open conflict.