Heracleum Persicum

Re: Iran

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

NTAgTCXja4Q
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

LCqSDoFj-xQ
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Humans-of-Iran-1.jpg
Humans-of-Iran-1.jpg (93.36 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

Humans of Iran

http://www.paaia.org/CMS/humans-of-iran.aspx

Washington, DC – In the summer of 2010, Brandon Stanton set out to take pictures of the Humans of New York. He posted his touching photographs of ordinary people to a blog, captioning them with quotes from his conversations with the subjects. The Humans of New York website and social media pages went viral. Stanton travelled to Iran in 2012 and again in 2015 where he continued to take pictures of strangers, conveying their hopes, dreams, disappointments, and stories.

A photograph from his most recent visit to Iran pictures a young woman in a sky blue headscarf, sitting at a restaurant table in Namakabroud. The caption details her view on the strict Islamic society that surrounds her.

“Things are getting freer,” she said. “Even a few years ago, I couldn’t wear what I’m wearing now without inviting a rebuke. The scarves are getting brighter and looser. The sleeves are getting shorter. The laughter is getting louder. This is a very young country. More than half the population is under 30. This country is full of mischievous, curious Iranian children. And the people who make the rules are getting older. And just like the Iranian parent, they are getting exhausted.”

Other stories focus on more mundane activities like swimming, work, and roller skating. One boy, dressed in plaid shorts and a T-shirt, leaned into his father at the beach. The young kid exclaimed, “My dad taught me how to swim!” When Stanton asked him how to swim, the boy replied, “First put on your life jacket and then hold on to the raft.”

Humans of Iran, like Humans of New York, contains tales of humor, of adventure, of love, and of tragedy, but all provide insight into Iran’s culture. Stanton made sure to emphasize the difference between the Iranian government and the Iranian people in a 2012 blog post.

“Iran’s government is not its people,” Stanton emphasizes. “You can greatly enjoy a country while at the same time disagreeing with its government. Travel is not advocacy of ideology or policy. Travel is travel, and it’s the single greatest contributor to understanding cultures.”

Heracleum Persicum

Doc

Post by Doc »

Iranian Bajjii killing rare leopards in Kurdistan with machine gun. How sporting of him !!!

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:Iranian Bajjii killing rare leopards in Kurdistan with machine gun. How sporting of him !!!

A link to the article would help to find out the real story

Doc

Re: Moral Crisis

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum

Incarceration rates by country

Prisoner_population_rate_world_map.svg.png
Prisoner_population_rate_world_map.svg.png (95.89 KiB) Viewed 2109 times

Doc, don't want to hurt feelings,

but

Our beloved America top of the list, 600 in prison for each 100K population.. 3 times Iran's rate

but

this no Iran thread .. we debating the excellent Patric Buchanan article I posted above, Moral decay in America.

Notion, pasting here propaganda from Mujahedin and Bolton soup kitchen will cure America's problems, a disservice to our beloved America .. those who love America, like Buchanan address this issues and debate.

so, what is you distinguished opinion regarding what Buchanan alleges.

Notion, repeated by Monster and Mr. Perfect, Obama this and that, fooling yourself and this a lengthly cultural and civilization current of American society

IMVVHO most American malaise we witnessing now has it's roots in what Buchanan pointing to.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Please post Iran related stuff in the Iran thread.

This is not the first such request.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:Image

Again, this Mujahedin propaganda, Bolton kitchen, Giuliani kitchen too

And

For your information .. In Islam there is no stoning

Stoning comes from Judaism and is also in Christianity

Google it

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Stoning in Islam..........

Post by monster_gardener »

Moved from the Moral Crisis thread......

To try to prevent it getting moved elsewhere ;) :twisted:

Per Typhoon's request/warning......
Heracleum Persicum wrote:

And

Google it

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.
Wrong.......

Justification for stoning is found more in the Hadith than in the Koran but even there Muslim scholars claim it..........
The present-day Qur'an does not explicitly mention the act, but according to hadith, the Qur'anic verses of stoning were written on a piece of paper and were lost when a goat ate it:
[Narrated 'Aisha] "The verse of the stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my bed. When the messenger of Allah expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper."
Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal. vol. 6. p. 269; Sunan Ibn Majah, p. 626; Ibn Qutbah, Tawil Mukhtalafi 'l-Hadith (Cairo: Maktaba al-Kulliyat al-Azhariyya. 1966) p. 310; As-Suyuti, ad-Durru 'l-Manthur, vol. 2. p. 13
It was narrated that 'Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.” (Hasan)
Ibn Majah 3:9:1944

Scholars have still managed to find justification for stoning from within the Qur'an:

So when Our decree came to pass, We turned them upside down and rained down upon them stones, of what had been decreed, one after another.
Qur'an 11:82
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadit ... rs:Stoning
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Stoning moved to Iran Thread........

Post by monster_gardener »

Many thanks to the Mods for maintaining the Forum....

Typhoon has warned twice.......

So I have moved the last post to the Iran thread.........

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43&p=95299#p95299

Would be better to continue the discussion there rather than elsewhere ;) :twisted: or nowhere :shock:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Stoning moved from Moral Crisis to Iran........

monster_gardener wrote:Moved from the Moral Crisis thread......

To try to prevent it getting moved elsewhere ;) :twisted:

Per Typhoon's request/warning......

And

Google it

Thank you Monster, agree, this belongs here

coming back and challenging you guys

Seems, stoning for adultery is a Judaism law that was also adapted by Christianity .. seems in both case is in the holly books

Was told (not expert in these things) no such thing exists neither in Koran nor Islam nor Moh sayin it

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Stoning moved to Iran Thread........

monster_gardener wrote:Many thanks to the Mods for maintaining the Forum....

Would be better to continue the discussion there rather than elsewhere ;) :twisted: or nowhere :shock:

Agree

this thread about Buchanan article I posted initiating the thread

Typhoon

Re: Stoning moved to Iran Thread........

Post by Typhoon »

monster_gardener wrote:Many thanks to the Mods for maintaining the Forum....

Thank you.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Queen Fawzia,Queen Soraya,Queen Farah,Mrs Ahmadinejad.

ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Re: Stoning moved from Moral Crisis to Iran........

Post by Simple Minded »

Thank you Monster, agree, this belongs here

coming back and challenging you guys

Seems, stoning for adultery is a Judaism law that was also adapted by Christianity .. seems in both case is in the holly books

Was told (not expert in these things) no such thing exists neither in Koran nor Islam nor Moh sayin it
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)
Heracleum Persicum

CNN :D

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

CNN :D

PressTV should sponsor her. It would be great PR for Iran.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

daaJjRIYy14
T2fWBLtTcAY

Now, Iranian woman dominate the man .. universities have "affirmative action" for men, quota for man .. otherwise
most sergeants and Doctors and Dentist etc would be woman .. many faculties woman already majority.

Poor man :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:Queen Fawzia,Queen Soraya,Queen Farah,Mrs Ahmadinejad.

I can certainly understand why Ahmadinejad is so much in favor of women covering up!! Maybe we should start an ugly woman thread :D
Doc

Post by Doc »

Iranian war criminals conduct military attack on defenseless opposition many dead.

http://www.ncr-iran.org/en/ncri-stateme ... avy-attack
Camp Liberty under heavy attack – No. 4

Urgent: Missile attack on Camp Liberty in Iraq
Statement No. 4

Among missiles fired on Camp Liberty tonight are 122 mm Katyusha missiles, as well as missiles that the Iranian regime has produced similar to NB24 Russian missiles that it has dubbed Falaq.
Some of the other martyrs of the missile attack on Camp Liberty are PMOI members: Messrs. Abutaleb Hashemi, Hamid Dehqan, Kiomarse Yousefi and Hossein Gandomei.
Faces of another two of the martyrs of the missile hits are yet to be identified.

Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
October 29, 2015

--------------

Camp Liberty under heavy attack – No. 3

Urgent: Attack and very heavy missile barrage of Camp Liberty in Iraq

According to the latest information received from Camp Liberty, over 80 missiles of all types have been hit the camp that houses Iranian opposition members.
Craters as deep as 2 meters and 3.5 meter wide have been created in some impact areas.
The intensity of the explosions are to the extent that many housing units and their protective T-walls have been destroyed or fallen down.

URGENT: At least 20 PMOI members martyred in attack on Camp Liberty.

Camp Liberty under heavy attack – No. 2

According to initial reports, there has been a lot of damage and fire, but due to the darkness of night there is no confirmation of the number of those killed or injured.

A large number of trailers have caught fire and the PMOI members are using any means possible to them to extinguish the flames.
The names of a number of PMOI martyrs that have thus far been confirmed are as follows:
Mehdi Tavakol, Behzad Mirshahi, Hassan Adavi, Rajab Ghorbani, Reza Vadian, Sharif Veysi, Hossein Sarvazad, Ahmad Maschian, Jasem Qaseer, Nayereh Rabiee.

Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
October 29, 2015

-----------

Camp Liberty under heavy attack – No. 1

Since 7:40 pm local time, Camp Liberty has come under the most severe attack and very heavy missile barrage.

Right now all electricity and communications are cut off.
Further reports will be made available as they are received.
Heracleum Persicum

bODu0R4W48s

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: