The Great Obama

Doc

Re: Russian Human Shields for HezBozos

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Doc wrote:
YMix wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:Given that Iran considers Israel to be Satan :twisted:

This could be a very good time to do it.......
I disagree. Hezbollah is engaged in Syria. Israel is not weak in any meaningful way and there's nothing that Hezbollah can do to seriously damage it, as far as I know.
Not sure where I read it but I read somewhere that Hezbollah is pulling out of the fight in Syria.
There seems to be a sense that Hezbollah doesn't have the manpower or support to risk in this open conflict.
Yeah something along those lines. They have taken heavy losses in Syria and decided that they have hit their limit. Purportedly that is why Assad has been taking so many defeats and why Putin is getting involved.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Russian Human Shields for HezBozos

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Doc wrote:
YMix wrote:

I disagree. Hezbollah is engaged in Syria. Israel is not weak in any meaningful way and there's nothing that Hezbollah can do to seriously damage it, as far as I know.
Not sure where I read it but I read somewhere that Hezbollah is pulling out of the fight in Syria.
There seems to be a sense that Hezbollah doesn't have the manpower or support to risk in this open conflict.
Yeah something along those lines. They have taken heavy losses in Syria and decided that they have hit their limit. Purportedly that is why Assad has been taking so many defeats and why Putin is getting involved.
I always thought Assad lost so much because he has a weak jawline :D.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

The Things People Do for Hate......

Post by monster_gardener »

YMix wrote:

Thank You Very Much for your post, YMix.

Maybe just for the hell ;) of it, given that the Iranian mad mullahs consider Israel to be Satan :twisted:

Sort of like giving a hotfoot ;) to the Devil :twisted: to annoy him even though though it isn't going kill him......

HAMAS does this sort deviltry too :twisted: :evil:

Enjoy making Israelis run for bomb shelters when the rockets fly........

Perhaps making bets on whether the retarded kid they recruited as a suicide bomber will become a "martyr" or if the Israelis will catch him first...... :twisted: :evil:

HAMAS does it even though HAMAS ain't strong compared to Israel either.....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
manolo

Re: The Things People Do for Hate......

Post by manolo »

monster_gardener wrote: Enjoy making Israelis run for bomb shelters when the rockets fly........
monster,

Alex.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Things People Do for Hate......

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

manolo wrote:
monster_gardener wrote: Enjoy making Israelis run for bomb shelters when the rockets fly........
monster,

Alex.

Sometime looks to me "Natanyahu" posting here under "Monster" name :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The Great Obama

Russian Pilots Launch First Strikes in Syria, Officials Say

“It will be air support for the Syrian forces in their struggle with ISIS,” Mr. Ivanov said.

Mr. Perfect

barack obama is bat$#!t crazy

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Speaking of things that bear directly on policy, as opposed to say who built the pyramids, look at this lunatic's assessment of reality.

ISIS IS NOT CONTAINED YOU BAT$#!T CRAZY LUNATIC!!!!!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _them.html

xS3jady8bIc
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: barack obama is bat$#!t crazy

Post by Mr. Perfect »

obama is an !diot. He also believe in global warming. See the connection.
Speaking to the crowd on military and foreign policy, Paul asked “What kind of durian sends four people to war?”

The Senator was referring to Obama’s monumental fail in attempting to train Syrian rebels to fight ISIS. The program cost an estimated $500 million but was aborted in October as it was revealed that just ‘4 or 5’ trainees remained from an initial 54.

“If you go to war, you don’t go with underwhelming force, you go to war with overwhelming force,” Paul further explained.

Paul also spoke on arming the rebels, calling it “crazy foolish to feed arms to people who hate us.”

The Senator also slammed Obama over deploying US boots on the ground without Congressional approval.

“What genius sends 50 people to war?” Paul asked, adding “If you want to send troops over there, we don’t send 50. We have a declaration of war and we vote on it in Congress. Fifty people is a recipe for one of our soldiers getting captured and tortured, and then we will be dragged into a bigger war.”
At about 10 minutes.

Z2zYDZW407Y
Mr. Perfect

obama stopped refugee process for 6 months; religion test

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Religion test is already in the law. For those of you on the low information facebook feeds. obama is already a racist.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the ... s-in-2011/
The Obama Administration Stopped Processing Iraq Refugee Requests For 6 Months In 2011

Although the Obama administration currently refuses to temporarily pause its Syrian refugee resettlement program in the United States, the State Department in 2011 stopped processing Iraq refugee requests for six months after the Federal Bureau of Investigation uncovered evidence that several dozen terrorists from Iraq had infiltrated the United States via the refugee program.

After two terrorists were discovered in Bowling Green, Kentucky, in 2009, the FBI began reviewing reams of evidence taken from improvised explosive devices (IEDs) that had been used against American troops in Iraq. Federal investigators then tried to match fingerprints from those bombs to the fingerprints of individuals who had recently entered the United States as refugees:

An intelligence tip initially led the FBI to Waad Ramadan Alwan, 32, in 2009. The Iraqi had claimed to be a refugee who faced persecution back home — a story that shattered when the FBI found his fingerprints on a cordless phone base that U.S. soldiers dug up in a gravel pile south of Bayji, Iraq on Sept. 1, 2005. The phone base had been wired to unexploded bombs buried in a nearby road.

An ABC News investigation of the flawed U.S. refugee screening system, which was overhauled two years ago, showed that Alwan was mistakenly allowed into the U.S. and resettled in the leafy southern town of Bowling Green, Kentucky, a city of 60,000 which is home to Western Kentucky University and near the Army’s Fort Knox and Fort Campbell. Alwan and another Iraqi refugee, Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 26, were resettled in Bowling Green even though both had been detained during the war by Iraqi authorities, according to federal prosecutors.

The terrorists were not taken into custody until 2011. Shortly thereafter, the U.S. State Department stopped processing refugee requests from Iraqis for six months in order to review and revamp security screening procedures:

As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

According to a 2013 report from ABC News, at least one of the Kentucky terrorists passed background and fingerprint checks conducted by the Department of Homeland Security prior to being allowed to enter the United States. Without the fingerprint evidence taken from roadside bombs, which one federal forensic scientist referred to as “a needle in the haystack,” it is unlikely that the two terrorists would ever have been identified and apprehended.

“How did a person who we detained in Iraq — linked to an IED attack, we had his fingerprints in our government system — how did he walk into America in 2009?” asked one former Army general who previously oversaw the U.S. military’s anti-IED efforts.

President Barack Obama has thus far refused bipartisan calls to pause his administration’s Syrian refugee program, which many believe is likely to be exploited by terrorists seeking entry into the United States. The president has not explained how his administration can guarantee that no terrorists will be able to slip into the country by pretending to be refugees, as the Iraqi terrorists captured in Kentucky did in 2009. One of those terrorists, Waad Ramadan Alwan, even came into the United States by way of Syria, where his fingerprints were taken and given to U.S. military intelligence officials.

Obama has also refused to explain how his administration’s security-related pause on processing Iraq refugee requests in 2011 did not “betray our deepest values.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

Bad news for you AZ it wasn't a homemade clock. It was a disassembled manufactured clock.

The good news is that Obama Car pooled to get to Paris
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Bad news for you AZ it wasn't a homemade clock. It was a disassembled manufactured clock.

Americans over 30
are more miserable than they’ve ever been
It all goes downhill after 30
at least when it comes to happiness.

Makes one really sad, nothing 2B happy about

“Adults over 30 are less happy than their predecessors,” concludes a study published online Thursday in the journal Social Psychology and Personality Science, which examined happiness data from more than 50,000 adults, gleaned from the General Social Survey, carried out by NORC at the University of Chicago, a nonpartisan, independent research organization, which has collected information about American adults since 1972.
MW-DY707_misera_20151106123626_MG.jpg
MW-DY707_misera_20151106123626_MG.jpg (36.64 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
MW-DY728_cateyh_20151106162239_MG.jpg
MW-DY728_cateyh_20151106162239_MG.jpg (31.75 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

That explains, Doc :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

Americans over 30
are more miserable than they’ve ever been
It all goes downhill after 30
at least when it comes to happiness.

Makes one really sad, nothing 2B happy about

“Adults over 30 are less happy than their predecessors,” concludes a study published online Thursday in the journal Social Psychology and Personality Science, which examined happiness data from more than 50,000 adults, gleaned from the General Social Survey, carried out by NORC at the University of Chicago, a nonpartisan, independent research organization, which has collected information about American adults since 1972.
MW-DY707_misera_20151106123626_MG.jpg
MW-DY728_cateyh_20151106162239_MG.jpg

That explains, Doc :lol:

What do you call someone with a PHD in Tehran??

Waiter !!!

http://www.mojahedin.org/newsen/39797/I ... es-in-Iran
Iran Center for Census: 110,000 unemployed PHD graduates in Iran
IRAN - In a shocking and a dreadful report by the Center for Census and Statistics in Iran, more than 110,000 PHD graduates are currently unemployed in Iran. The report reveals that according to this census during the 2014 working year the unemployed individuals among the university graduates in Iran with master’s degree have been much greater than other sectors of the working force. The report says that the majority of the unemployed graduates are women.
The majority of the unemployed graduates during 2014 have been in the field of engineering followed by business and architecture.
The Center for Census and Statistics had previously announced that the official rate of unemployment during 2015 was %10.9. But even this number was manipulated and not the actual number, because according to the government’s definition for employment, even if a person works 1 hour per week, he would be considered employed, so he would not be included in the official unemployment figure.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

Shame on you, Doc, reading mojahedin.org

These are people who killed so many American serviceman in Iran Shah time .. their hand dripping with American blood .. what kind of patriot are you Doc ? ? don't follow that "Fagget" Giuliani & company.

Iranian waiters have Phd ? ? imagine what the rest of Iranian educational levels :lol: .. seems you not been in Silicon Valley recently :lol: or maybe MIT or Stanford ?

Many faculty head of science and medicine of top US universities are Iranians.

No problem taking a shot at our beloved Persia, Doc, but don't mingle with those "Mujahedin" .. think always of those American serviceman who were killed by those DOGS.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So obama has a long record of really terrible speeches, and this may have been the worst one.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

obama the long winded

Post by monster_gardener »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So obama has a long record of really terrible speeches, and this may have been the worst one.
Thank You VERY Much for your post, Mr. Perfect.

At least this one wasn't as long as I was expecting.......

Remembering the speech he gave at the recent 'global warming' conference where he ran his mouth on and on despite warning bells that his time was up :lol: :roll:
President Barack Obama was met with what appeared to be the U.N.'s version of the Oscars' "wrap-it-up" music Monday after he significantly overran his allotted time to speak at a global climate change summit.

Obama was one of 147 world leaders given a three-minute slot at the COP21 conference to outline their vision for the future of the planet.

The president of the free world, however, had other ideas.

More than eight and a half minutes into Obama's address — and with no sign he was stopping soon — three beeps sounded across the auditorium, clearly audible to everyone present and watching on TV.
After 11 minutes, whoever was manning the "beep" button had clearly given up, and no more prompts were heard until Obama ended his epic discourse just shy of 14 minutes.

By the time he was done, he had spoken for nearly the length of time set aside for four world leaders. If all 147 speakers had taken as long as Obama, their combined addresses would have lasted more than 33 hours.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama ... it-n471256
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
kmich

Post by kmich »

Obama's speech, mostly devoted to reassurance, failed.

He seems to still believe that there remains a viable social contract in the nation he governs. He struck me as painfully out if sync with his people and his times.

Any viable social contract is not possible in a nation where what collective bonds that remain are rooted in shared fears and animosities and not in shared responsibilities. Obama is clueless with such distasteful developments and informed by his own wishful thinking.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The social contract in this country used to be Christianity and the US Constitution, both of which have been under attack by the liberals/Democrats for nearly a century now. So yes, much of that is gone.

obama's failure is that he ran for President, asked for the job, said he had the answers, and after 7 years we have regressed back 14 years to Sept 10 2001. And instead of resigning as he should, he petulantly lectures and patronizes the American people who gave him the job in the first place. Most of us know more about Isis and Islamic terror than he does.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

The social contract in this country used to be Christianity and the US Constitution, ..

Christianity and US constitution ? ? ?

Seems you jealous of "Islamic Republic of Iran", craving for "Christian Republic of America" :lol:

Trump Wants
'Total and Complete Shutdown' of Muslims
Entering U.S.

O, Lord, what did America do to deserve this

Amen

And, FYI

Britain no longer a Christian country,
time to rid public life of Anglicanism

A two-year commission calls for public life in Britain to be systematically de-Christianized ..

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Christianity used to be the cultural contract. Politicians used to quote the bible all the time and pray with the public, even the President. The Constitution was the legal contract.

That been under attack for 100 years, from liberals and Democrats. Want Soros "open society". Open society appears to be government without limit and illegal Christianity, antithetical to principles USA founded on.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Britain no longer a Christian country,

A two-year commission calls for public life in Britain to be systematically de-Christianized ..
Been predicting this a very, very long time. Ultimate goal of Leftist/Marx, illegality of Christianity. I am like unto a Prophet, like unto Moses. BErzer, Berzerker, where are you?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rail cars before long.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Britain no longer a Christian country,

Been predicting this a very, very long time. Ultimate goal of Leftist/Marx, illegality of Christianity. I am like unto a Prophet, like unto Moses. BErzer, Berzerker, where are you?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rail cars before long.

A “new settlement” is needed
“Three striking trends in recent decades have revolutionized the landscape on which religion and belief in Britain meet and interact,” the report said.

“The first is the increase in the number of people with non-religious beliefs and identities.

The second is the decline in Christian affiliation, belief and practice and within this decline a shift in Christian affiliation that has meant that Anglicans no longer comprise a majority of Christians.

“The third is the increase in the number of people who have a religious affiliation but who are not Christian.”

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Is obama a "kitty kat"? More people sayin so.

jokB45EW9Pw
manolo

Yes, He Did.

Post by manolo »

Folks,

This link gives a clear account of President Obama's achievements in office. This is a record which is hard to argue with.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence- ... 51392.html

Climate change policy for the first time, venomous relations with Iran and Cuba cooled, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Affordable Care Act. Finally, the most memorable of Obama's achievements has been lifting America out of the ditch, and the Republican efforts to make him fail – failed.

The greatest president since FDR.

Alex.
Simple Minded

Re: Yes, He Did.

Post by Simple Minded »

manolo wrote:Folks,

This link gives a clear account of President Obama's achievements in office. This is a record which is hard to argue with.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lawrence- ... 51392.html

Climate change policy for the first time, venomous relations with Iran and Cuba cooled, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Affordable Care Act. Finally, the most memorable of Obama's achievements has been lifting America out of the ditch, and the Republican efforts to make him fail – failed.

The greatest president since FDR.

Alex.
alex,

Damn shame "we" aren't more appreciative...... ;)