Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Typhoon

Re: Levitas

Post by Typhoon »

12191491_10153580320556005_8379169189608316765_n.jpg
12191491_10153580320556005_8379169189608316765_n.jpg (100.54 KiB) Viewed 1291 times
Okay, Starbucks. Now you've gone too far.
[Credit: Weird Al Jankovic, according to a friend]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

They will not relent until a cup of coffee is $6.66
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

[Not the fail, but the response.]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

puns_can_be_both_witty_and_stupid_simultaneously_26.jpg
puns_can_be_both_witty_and_stupid_simultaneously_26.jpg (70.16 KiB) Viewed 1262 times
noddy

Post by noddy »

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Regional ... urns-ugly/
HARARE (AFP): A 42-year-old unemployed man was crowned Zimbabwe's ugliest man at a pub pageant in Harare - but the contest turned ugly when the runner-up accused judges of bias.

Maison Sere, who was missing several teeth and dressed in torn overalls, beat off five other contestants for the US$500 (RM2,100) Mr Ugly prize - a large sum in a country facing massive unemploment.

"I want to thank God for winning this title, last time I came fourth. I just want to thank the judges for recognising me as the winner," Sere told journalists during a night of festivities Friday attended by 200 revellers.

But William Masvinu, a three-time Mr Ugly winner who walked off with a US$100 second prize this year, cried foul.

"The judges were not fair, the organisers must look for new judges to start the contest afresh. I did not lose today," Masvinu said.
how dare they accuse me of not being the ugliest person alive.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Regional ... urns-ugly/
HARARE (AFP): A 42-year-old unemployed man was crowned Zimbabwe's ugliest man at a pub pageant in Harare - but the contest turned ugly when the runner-up accused judges of bias.

Maison Sere, who was missing several teeth and dressed in torn overalls, beat off five other contestants for the US$500 (RM2,100) Mr Ugly prize - a large sum in a country facing massive unemploment.

"I want to thank God for winning this title, last time I came fourth. I just want to thank the judges for recognising me as the winner," Sere told journalists during a night of festivities Friday attended by 200 revellers.

But William Masvinu, a three-time Mr Ugly winner who walked off with a US$100 second prize this year, cried foul.

"The judges were not fair, the organisers must look for new judges to start the contest afresh. I did not lose today," Masvinu said.
how dare they accuse me of not being the ugliest person alive.
SJW's on the march in Zimbabwe? Or just normal people having fun with their humanness?

Sounds like Zimbabwe is emulating the American model...... "Hey, I'm worse off than you, I should get the cash prize!"

If the award was based on both appearance and attitude, the second place dude should have won. Too shallow a contest as it stands.

Perverse incentives always bring out the competitors best efforts in the race to the bottom......
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Cx1J2CzNnS8

[NSFW and NSFSS language]
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

2RWSBMAN6m0
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

rP8Q7DYcIGU
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

1Kuy1thqcvI
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I saw this yesterday:

It is impossible to say "Good Eye Might" without sounding like an Australian......
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

:)

thats nsw accent, wa accent is `good hay mayte`.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

Bud Weisser, 19, was placed under arrest for trespassing at the Budweiser Brewery located at 9th and Arsenal in St. Louis.

Police say Weisser entered a secured area at the brewery at after 6pm on Thursday. Security officers told him to leave and called police after an altercation.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote::)

thats nsw accent, wa accent is `good hay mayte`.
I had to Google NSW, Australia..... New South Wales...... I was betting on North South West..... ;)
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

jb32Ego033o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... nice

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

_IfR57jBEp4
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

fFzKi-o4rHw
YMix

Post by YMix »

That's an interesting way of putting it. A bit crude, though.

“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
noddy

Post by noddy »

8.50 a w*nk is awesome good value.

and heres me thinking i was too broke to do it *phew*
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

h7Nr_n_55yQ
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

jabba.jpg
jabba.jpg (156.26 KiB) Viewed 1814 times