Glowing

This too shall pass.
Mr. Perfect

Glowing

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Predictably;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 66196.html
Putin raises possibility of using nuclear weapons against terrorists - but hopes they ‘will never need’ them.

Leader says new cruise missiles can be equipped with nuclear warheads and conventional warheads.

Vladimir Putin has said he hopes nuclear warheads will not be needed to deal with terrorists, after Russia launched cruise missiles from its submarine at Syria.

During a meeting in the Kremlin, Russia’s Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu told the President that Kalibr cruise missiles had been fired by the submerged Rostov-on-Don submarine from the Mediterranean Sea for the first time.
Nuclear weapons are a reality of life. They have been used before, they will be used again. There is no need to be a chicken$#!t about it. Saying "nuclear bomb" will not make one go off. Terrorists are pursuing them. obama has said that is the #1 fear in the US, a nuke in NYC. Isis is already publishing promos from downtown. Even old Warren Buffet has predicted a nuclear event.

Putin is not a man with a real history of empty threats. It's a part of life now.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: Glowing

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So I can only post a small portion of what I am on these forums, suffice it so say that when obama was elected it made nuclear war inevitable. As such with my contacts we began doing simulations. Can't really do a full briefing here, but start to use tools like this to learn about your area and challenges you face. If it isn't too late.

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

There are some easier ones, but find one that works for you.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:As such with my contacts we began doing simulations.
NIgfiSzCy1o
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:As such with my contacts we began doing simulations.
NIgfiSzCy1o
JJJ was always the doofus.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This one is a little easier.

http://www.carloslabs.com/node/20
noddy

Post by noddy »

most isolated suburb of the most isolated city of the most isolated country in the world reporting for duty.

seems i will only have to watch it on whats left of the internuts.

carrion.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:most isolated suburb of the most isolated city of the most isolated country in the world reporting for duty.

carrion.
cool. That means you get to write the history book. Please be kind to me. ;)
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:most isolated suburb of the most isolated city of the most isolated country in the world reporting for duty.

carrion.
once upon a time their was these people with bombs bigger than their brains and they all turned each other into pink slime.

the end.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:)

I'll keep in touch with you via ham radio.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
once upon a time their was these people with bombs bigger than their brains, who didn't listen to Simple Minded. Instead, they spent all their time looking at virtual boobies, stereotyping each other, and seeking out micro-aggressions.

Eventually, they found what they were looking for, then they all flipped out and turned each other into pink slime.

Maybe next time.

the end.
ftfy :P
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So I can only post a small portion of what I am on these forums, suffice it so say that when obama was elected it made nuclear war inevitable. As such with my contacts we began doing simulations. Can't really do a full briefing here, but start to use tools like this to learn about your area and challenges you face. If it isn't too late.

There are some easier ones, but find one that works for you.
:lol:

Not fair. I too want to join Captain Midnight's Secret Squadron.

WvKlqMjfk1Y

And receive my Top Secret Combination Badge and Decoder.

[ I wonder which one of us actually knows more people at Los Alamos . . . ]

:wink:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Fantasy:

IKqXu-5jw60

Reality:

jdaFIh5D7YI

nWHZFHX1gvI
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote: Not fair. I too want to join Captain Midnight's Secret Squadron.
We reviewed your application and you were denied.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
that's probably both a micro-aggression, and another data point that Merika really is a racist country. :o
noddy

Post by noddy »

[img]http://s4.postimg.org/khlnhmnd7/Bd8_Xw4_S.gif[/img]

courtesy of dank memes r us, copyright 1986

wah, my img is broken, too much shitposting maybe.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
that's probably both a micro-aggression, and another data point that Merika really is a racist country. :o

Actually, it is just hard to find Ovaltine here.

Once I did, I sent in my application to the address given, but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Security clearance can take forever . . .
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

carrion.
once upon a time their was these people with bombs bigger than their brains and they all turned each other into pink slime.

the end.
that will not do, you will have diversify; budding historians will want to know all sorts of different slime colors. and don't forget to convey that all slime is equally ennobling and there is nothing wrong with going from solid mass to slime.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: . . . start to use tools like this to learn about your area and challenges you face. If it isn't too late.

. . .
As a tool to estimate the effects of a real nuclear attack that site is of no value. For entertainment purposes only.

After the massive 50 MT Tsar Bomba,
nuclear strategists came to understand that delivering multiple lower yield nuclear weapons is far far more destructive than a single equivalent nuclear blast.
The site does not take MRVs into account.

The reason for this is relatively simple physics: the flash thermal radiation and blast shock front intensities decreases rapidly as [actually faster than] the inverse square of the distance from the origin of the explosion.

Going by memory, the most recent Russian MRVs have 10 0.75 MT warheads per ICBM.

Each of the 10 warheads in a single MRV has 5 times the explosive yield of the weapon deployed against the civilian population of Hiroshima.

Major cities and other strategic locations would receive multiple hits by such MRVs.

noddy won't be contacting anyone in the N Hemisphere by ham radio or otherwise.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

carrion.
I'm here to make a film about the end of the world … and this seems to be exactly the right place for it.

~ Ava Gardner [alledgedly]* while filming "On the Beach" in Melbourne, Australia
*the quote was made up, and misattributed to her, by journalist Neil Jillett
YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote:noddy won't be contacting anyone in the N Hemisphere by ham radio or otherwise.
With a bit of luck, he may make contact with a radioactive ham.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
Typhoon wrote:noddy won't be contacting anyone in the N Hemisphere by ham radio or otherwise.
Very good.

A well curied ham.
_____

NAP | The Medical Implications of Nuclear War (1986)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote: . . . start to use tools like this to learn about your area and challenges you face. If it isn't too late.

. . .
As a tool to estimate the effects of a real nuclear attack that site is of no value. For entertainment purposes only.

nuclear strategists came to understand that delivering multiple lower yield nuclear weapons is far far more destructive than a single equivalent nuclear blast.

The reason for this is relatively simple physics: the flash thermal radiation and blast shock front intensities decreases rapidly as [actually faster than] the inverse square of the distance from the origin of the explosion.

Going by memory, the most recent Russian MRVs have 10 0.75 MT warheads per ICBM.

Each of the 10 warheads in a single MRV has 5 times the explosive yield of the weapon deployed against the civilian population of Hiroshima.

Major cities and other strategic locations would receive multiple hits by such MRVs.

It's not clear what this has to do with anything, but there appears to be an assumption that a nuclear attack would conform to some sort of predictability. That of course is a humorous assumption.
noddy

Post by noddy »

YMix wrote:
bit of paprika and a quick smoking and ill be heaven.

we have invented a chorizo you can find in the dark when pissed, the perfect product.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

. . .

It's not clear what this has to do with anything, but there appears to be an assumption that a nuclear attack would conform to some sort of predictability. That of course is a humorous assumption.
Only to point out that your Captain Midnight Secret Society not only has no clue what it is going on about, it has no clue that it has no clue.

That's how a MAD scenario between the US and, say, Russia would play out which is what you appeared to allude to in your starter post.

On the other hand, if your are referring to the to-date hypothetical scenario of someone docking a freighter with a nuclear device in it's hold in, say, Baltimore Harbour, then the good news is that, unlike with MAD, the US will survive, the bad news is that a lot of innocent people in the area will die.

The best defense against such a scenario is early detection, interdiction, and destruction.

Ironically, if such a scenario should come to pass in the future,
then it will have most probably been financed and procured by American allies, so-called, just like 9/11.
Allies such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

If 9/11 is any guide, then the US response will be to bomb Borneo.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I guess then my website is of great value.