kmich wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:That painful huh.
You wish. :D

MEMUsC8ppU0
Well done!
Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It's a great feeling to look forward to seeing your President every day.
Censorship isn't necessary
noddy

Post by noddy »

kmich wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I like it :) . I've been thinking of doing a liberal pain thread but I'm just too busy. If someone else can do it that would be awesome.
I am up for it! Why don't you start it?
Superbia is high on the list of christian virtues.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
kmich wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I like it :) . I've been thinking of doing a liberal pain thread but I'm just too busy. If someone else can do it that would be awesome.
amen (pun intended). It's always been an easier sell than the humility or love thy neighbor or turn the other cheek crap that the wimpy Christians preach!
Doc

Post by Doc »

That is a target rich environment
TZ-FUptkUNY
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Juno

Post by Juno »

Doc -- if you can watch this without laughing out loud, I will send you a case of beer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGyFRj ... e=youtu.be
Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Indications are Trump will get record high levels of military vote.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:
kmich wrote:
amen (pun intended). It's always been an easier sell than the humility or love thy neighbor or turn the other cheek crap that the wimpy Christians preach!
Lol Christ rode triumphant into Jerusalem on a donkey to claim his throne and relentlessly teabagged Pharisees/Sadducees/Democrats. He gave them nothing and took from them everything. When I say Jesus is my exemplar you have no idea how precise that is.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote: When I say Jesus is my exemplar you have no idea how precise that is.
Absolutely true Mr. P.

I know nothing of your practicing of Christianity. I've met enough Christians to know that when someone tells me they are a Christian, it conveys about the same amount of specific information as them telling me they are human. All kinds of variants.

But I do know one thing..... the Father..... the Son..... the Holy Ghost.....

You're practicing a......... can you guess...... a TRIANGULATOR religion! ;) :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: Absolutely true Mr. P.

I know nothing of your practicing of Christianity. I've met enough Christians to know that when someone tells me they are a Christian, it conveys about the same amount of specific information as them telling me they are human.
As a man who can't define words and discovers infinite options on every issue I am certain that is how you feel.
all kinds of variants.

Who describe themselves as one. One lord one faith one baptism. Ultimately one truth. Not infinite options and definitions.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I think I'll watch Saturday Night Live for the first time in 25 years.
It was pathetic.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I think I'll watch Saturday Night Live for the first time in 25 years.
It was pathetic.
I don't know what you were expecting
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I was expecting pathetic. It fed my soul. I feed off the electoral pain of the Democrat.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The left has declared war on white people. They didn't look up the fact that white people are 72% of the electorate lol.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The SNL introduction was insulting. These people have zero coping skills. Sad.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: Absolutely true Mr. P.

I know nothing of your practicing of Christianity. I've met enough Christians to know that when someone tells me they are a Christian, it conveys about the same amount of specific information as them telling me they are human.
As a man who can't define words and discovers infinite options on every issue I am certain that is how you feel.
all kinds of variants.

Who describe themselves as one. One lord one faith one baptism. Ultimately one truth. Not infinite options and definitions.
This belief has a name: the Holy Trinity. :lol:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ermm guys that doctrine is about 3 things becoming one. I don't think you thought this through.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Kellyanne Conway is a giant.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Reminds Priebus is approaching greatness.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Steve Bannon, we will be great again.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ermm guys that doctrine is about 3 things becoming one. I don't think you thought this through.
:lol: Theologians have been pondering and debating this question for over a millennium.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you think you can tell me one thing about it.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
:lol: Theologians have been pondering and debating this question for over a millennium.
Not just theologians, but also people of "faith." If one does not access the original data, the only option is to believe what the "experts" say. Which is what defines them as people of "faith."

Luckily, there are lots of "experts" out there, and no shortage of interpretations. More flavors available than at Baskin-Robbins. Christians don't like one-size-fits-all religion any more than they like one-size-fits-all government. Seems to be a human trait.

Always interesting to hear people discuss/argue the different interpretations they have of an aspect of "their" Religion that was "settled" millennia ago.

Pull up the Lynchburg, VA (2015 population, 78,000) Yellow Pages on the internet some time and look up "churches." Pretty interesting. It's called the Bible Belt for a reason.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So let me see if I get you, undefined words and infinite options? Is that right?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So let me see if I get you, undefined words and infinite options? Is that right?
Oh Mr. P! I'm not posting anything in code here. If you want to "get me," simply read what I post, and not read into what I post.

I only control what I post, I have no control over your desired interpretation. As I have said before, I don't think our worlds intersect much, therefore I don't expect you to agree with me.

In my experience, not much leads me to think Christians are monolithic. Same for repubs, dems, Americans, Europeans, Asians, whites, blacks, rich, poor, urban, rural, etc.

Other people see it differently. Their prerogative.