Ukraine

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Ukraine

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:15 am Back in the days when e-mail was the primary social-media I was taught to assume that any electronic record is public.
So the soldier would be an idi*t for posting it to social media. On the other hand, the redditor would be abject scum for having made it public.
Yes, one of the oldest lessons is "loose lips sink ships" because it is always a struggle keeping everyone on board with it.

Maybe doubly so with a war fought with people who have always been online.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:28 pm
Typhoon wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:15 am Back in the days when e-mail was the primary social-media I was taught to assume that any electronic record is public.
So the soldier would be an idi*t for posting it to social media. On the other hand, the redditor would be abject scum for having made it public.
Yes, one of the oldest lessons is "loose lips sink ships" because it is always a struggle keeping everyone on board with it.

Maybe doubly so with a war fought with people who have always been online.
Everything media is propaganda, and everything media in wartime is propaganda^2.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Speaking of propaganda:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

As such tragic events demand a response from arm-chair pundits, here's my speculation:

If, going forward, PR China ends up screwing up less than the US,
then Russia may eventually end up as a tributary and possibly a vassal state of PR China.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 am As such tragic events demand a response from arm-chair pundits, here's my speculation:

then Russia may eventually end up as a tributary and possibly a vassal state of PR China.
I think thats a likely outcome even if China does screwup - its all relative.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:22 am As such tragic events demand a response from arm-chair pundits, here's my speculation:

Don't forget to mention their globalist partners. The WEF for example seems to have a lot of rich members of the CCP in it organization.

Russia is now arresting a record number of protesters and saying that they will be prosecuted for wait for it .... Violating COVID mandates,,,,

And -- fact for thought There was a NGO meeting at a place called Jekyll Island Georgia that ended up rearranging the worlds currency system Then WWI was fought to "make the world safe for democracy" No one that attended that meeting would even admit that it actually happened until the 1930's when the US government not ended the gold standard and started Fiat currency but made sure that the new standard would be accepted by making it illegal for Americans to even own gold coins and bullion. Making gold bugs the "anti-vaxxers" of their time. Note that back then the US government held the great majority of the world's gold along with individual US citizens.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:D :D :D :D

Putin threatens to cut gas to Europe. Talk about calling the bluff.

These self castrated left are astonishing to behold. Geldings and brainless. It's amazing that people follow them and believe whatever they say.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump was right. German et al castrated themselves and now bargain from their eunuch state. It is forever written in the histories, Putin invaded on Biden, not on Trump.

Censorship isn't necessary
noddy

Post by noddy »

with Russia and Ukraine producing 20-30% of the worlds wheat and corn supply, its a good time to be and American or Australian farmer.

ditto with the natural gas.

its not going to be a good time to be an Egyptian or Turk - appparently they get all their grains from the Ukraine, so the first round of second order consequences is probably going to come from there.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mod note. Posts more relevant to internal US politics than to the invasion and war in Ukraine moved to "US Foreign Policy" thread.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

275665947_335381618632310_2952484237491617670_n.jpg
275665947_335381618632310_2952484237491617670_n.jpg (90.66 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Hi folks , how you guys doin ?

Was watching Marandi, Iranian chief consultant in Vienna nuke negotiation LOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xlVfjuc7UY&t=1404s

Well, again, West was trying to fool mad mullahs

Can not believe how things suddenly changed

Shah time, because of communist USSR in north , and Oil rich Persian Golf Sheikhs , Shah and Iran were Western darling

When USSR collapsed , Iran was thrown to the dogs

Now, West confronting Russia and China

Again

Suddenly

Iran has become a Western darling .. 2nd biggest gas, 3rd biggest oil reserve in the world .. LOLOL

mad mullahs now in driver seat.

US/EU sent mad mullahs a "blank check".. anything mad mullahs want, just say.

Only condition is , "pls get out of China-Russia-Iran train" and team with us.

mad mullahs smart .. said NYET .. China deep pocket , you guys broke .. no money no honey

Iran now firmly on China-Russia train

You guys pushed Iran into that team

First (baby) Bush came with "Axis of evil" stunt .. next Trump with "Maximum pressure"

Senator Cotton .. LOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPHkVBCZ-9o

Go figure now .. LOL
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Welcome back!
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:42 am Welcome back!

Thanx NH

Iran was holding around 120 million barrel of Iranian oil on (old) tankers and in China bonded warehouse reservoirs .. they sold all last 10 days @ average $ 110 per barrel.

https://www.worldoil.com/news/2022/2/23 ... lear-deal/

There no barrier for Iran selling (and getting the money) any amount of Oil .. NON

Iran was counting (this yr's budget) with 50 $/b oil .. now selling @ 100+ $/b

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

all good Azari :)

you can milk the Chinese while they milk the Russians, its wins all round.

if globalism gets a big kink in it, and all the things made in China get made back in the countries that use them, even better again.

good for everyone, except Ukrainians and Russians.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:05 am all good Azari :)

you can milk the Chinese while they milk the Russians, its wins all round.

if globalism gets a big kink in it, and all the things made in China get made back in the countries that use them, even better again.

good for everyone, except Ukrainians and Russians.

noddy

Chinese, in the 25 yr agreement with Iran, have a "discount" for Iranian oil and gas .. I think 10% or more .. this official (no secret)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/27/worl ... -deal.html

"That draft detailed $400 billion of Chinese investments to be made in dozens of fields, including banking, telecommunications, ports, railways, health care and information technology, over the next 25 years. In exchange, China would receive a regular — and, according to an Iranian official and an oil trader, heavily discounted — supply of Iranian oil."

I think the 120 m barrel was sold on spot market to Asian market (could be Korea and japan)

This 1 month old :

https://www.marinelink.com/news/iran-st ... ers-494083
Iran's floating storage has jumped from around 63 million barrels in early December to 87 million barrels in February, according to Kpler.

On the other hand, Iran's onshore storage is currently at 49 million barrels, against a high of 66 million barrels in late May 2021.

"That's roughly the two-thirds of total crude and condensate held in floating storage globally,"

Around 60 million barrels of oil are stored onshore in Iran, and 25 million barrels onshore in leased tanks abroad, mainly in China, according to FGE.

Iran's total stocks of condensate were as high as 120 million barrels, of which 68 million barrels were floating, according to FGE.

mad mullahs swimming in money

noddy

Post by noddy »

you are right on the funny part of Iran being rehabilitated now Russia is the bad man - good times for Iran.

Im not really seeing China (or India for that matter) being on one side or the other here, they value western exports too much to really go all in support of Russia, they dont care either way.

Russia is just going to end up being like North Korea, its only way of operating in the world is paying China to do it for them.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:31 am
you are right on the funny part of Iran being rehabilitated now Russia is the bad man - good times for Iran.

Im not really seeing China (or India for that matter) being on one side or the other here, they value western exports too much to really go all in support of Russia, they dont care either way.

Russia is just going to end up being like North Korea, its only way of operating in the world is paying China to do it for them.

China is not militarily threatened and will not get into shooting with West, Taiwan no threat to China nor any urgency

But Russia another story

I don't think Russia will end up being like North Korea, main reason is "European public" wants to be friend with Russia

Russia is an extension of Europe, common history etc etc

Listen to German Parliamentarian .. this how European people think

https://youtu.be/WfCQqGyLxU0?t=57

Russia will play to European public .. and .. European public will vote next elections what they want, join US/UK with animosity towards Russia or sit down with Russia and work a new "security arrangement" for Europe (France Macron said so).

Danger of Europe decoupling from US real

In the meantime , U$ dollar could be in serious danger as japanese, Arabs, Chinese holding trillions of dollars, looking at Russia (and Iran), could dump their dollar.

There already rumors that China proposed to Saudi to buy Oil in Yuan (and not Dollar)

noddy

Post by noddy »

European public did a 180 in the last few weeks, Putin has miscalculated and now europe is unified for the first time since ww2.

Germany has now switched position and doubled its NATO budget and cancelled its Russian pipelines - looking to the middle east to replace them, Finland, Sweden, alll the little Russian border countries looking to join NATO when previously they thought it was American aggression.

Ukraine didnt want to become Russian, they fought back - this is not like the Crimea, this makes Finland and other countries very nervous.

True, American inflation is at huge risk if Russia, China and their customers abandon the dollar, that is a very interesting thing to watch.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:14 am European public did a 180 in the last few weeks.

all the small states which didnt want to join american aggression in NATO are now banging at the door, Putin has miscalculated how much people trust him.

Germany has now switched position and doubled its NATO budget and cancelled its Russian pipelines - looking to the middle east to replace them, Finland, Sweden, alll the little Russian border countries looking to join NATO.

True, American inflation is at huge risk if Russia, China and their customers abandon the dollar, that is a very interesting thing to watch.

These are governments, not people

My guess is, Russia will work on European public and next elections we will see what European public wants

In final analysis, things boil to whether European public, down the road, wants War with Russia (things will lead to that) .. or .. European public would prefer to have a new "security arrangement" with Russia

That is what things will end up

My guess is, Europe will settle for new "security arrangement" with Russia

If so, Europe will decouple from US, and, also move more towards China

Also

noddy

It is not in American nor European interest to confront Russia

US/Europe lost Iran to China and Russia

Now the danger is , West losing Russia to China too

Russia has all what China needs .. energy , any natural resources , and is just next door

Russian engineers are one of the best in the world, China would appreciate that

Russia no good entrepreneurs , China would fill that gap

So, a China-Russia team (add to that central Asia) is unbeatable

And

European prosperity based on Export .. and .. for US to prosper must export too

Both export where ?

It used to be to China , Russia , Middle East , India ..

But those no more in Western camp

Re U$ Dollar

U$ Dollar in real danger

China , India , Arabs, Japan , even Germany etc all looking what US doing to other nations Dollar at FED

There Zero doubt , in 10 Yrs , Dollar no more "reserve currency"

Have a look
US block on Russia’s foreign-exchange reserves could cause China, Saudi Arabia and others to dump their US debt holdings
https://asiatimes.com/2022/03/us-sancti ... -the-buck/

TOKYO — Japan and China tend to agree on very little when it comes to economic strategy, geopolitics or managing Western idiosyncrasies. Yet Joe Biden is bringing Tokyo and Beijing together on one issue: their combined US$2.4 trillion of US Treasury debt holdings that are now suddenly in doubt.
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Nope, I think you are being hopeful now.

The American dollar is at risk true, Europe is not going to become a sub ordinate of Asia - what is more likely is NATO gets bigger and stronger and America is excluded because they dont want to be part of it anymore.

Russia is dead, nobody cares - it will provide natural resource to China and its economy and relevance will be like Canada.

people keep saying its NATO's fault for expanding, they never say its Russias fault for makings its neighbours scared.

both things are true - not all countries want to become more russian.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:03 am Nope, I think you are being hopeful now.

people keep saying its NATO's fault for expanding, they never say its Russias fault for makings its neighbours scared.

Bonaparte burned all and sat in Kremlin

4get 1st WW

aDolf killed 27.5 million Russians, Heinz Guderian could see Kremlin with binocular

Russians should be afraid of Europeans

Why are Europeans afraid of Russians ! ! !

What did Russians do ?

Russia applied to be accepted into NATO.

Why did Bush reject Russia be a member of NATO ?

Russia member of NATO would have pacified, neutralized Russia

If Russia would be in NATO now, WEST would have a potent partner against China

Things now other way round .. Russia in China team

Now Russia and China Iron glad Strategic Partners , West sealed this, unfortunately .. we will see the mistake in 10 yrs

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... r-83292299

https://www.timesofisrael.com/china-cal ... raine-war/

Same mistake US (West) did with Iran .. twice Iran knocked @ western door .. both time West told Iran F*ck off
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

275622458_3791369650987617_172106815548479583_n.jpg
275622458_3791369650987617_172106815548479583_n.jpg (323.86 KiB) Viewed 5142 times
Heracleum Persicum

99.8 % of all in the media, from all sides, are all fake

We in a "propaganda war"

Posting #s meaningless
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:48 pm
noddy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:03 am Nope, I think you are being hopeful now.

Bonaparte burned all and sat in Kremlin

4get 1st WW

aDolf killed 27.5 million Russians, Heinz Guderian could see Kremlin with binocular

Russians should be afraid of Europeans

Why are Europeans afraid of Russians ! ! !

What did Russians do ?

Russia applied to be accepted into NATO.

Why did Bush reject Russia be a member of NATO ?

Russia member of NATO would have pacified, neutralized Russia

If Russia would be in NATO now, WEST would have a potent partner against China

Things now other way round .. Russia in China team

Now Russia and China Iron glad Strategic Partners , West sealed this, unfortunately .. we will see the mistake in 10 yrs

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wi ... r-83292299

https://www.timesofisrael.com/china-cal ... raine-war/

Same mistake US (West) did with Iran .. twice Iran knocked @ western door .. both time West told Iran F*ck off
all good Azari.

Russian , China and Iran can form a secondary market - most middle eastern and some asian places will happily join it.

dont kid yourself China is any more foreigner friendly than the Europeans are, its going to be the same lavender, with a different face.

Russia is irrelevant, this is the last great hurrah before they turn into another central asian place nobody has heard of.
ultracrepidarian