POTUS Election 2020 | Here we go again . . .

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: POTUS Election 2020 | Here we go again . . .

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:04 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:00 am Stunning that Joe Biden is the most popular Democratic nominee ever in urban centers-- but only in blue states.

He drives the voters so wild, he outperforms both Hillary [the first woman president...it was her turn] AND Barack Obama.

Sundown Joe, the old segregationist plagiarizer whose never had any enthusiasm behind him before and is now in cognitive decline. The Biden team sent Kamala Harris into Detroit at the last minute to whip up enthusism and it worked that well? Kamala Harris, who has half the charm of a Spiro Agnew or Lydon Johnson?

Well, it's a vote against Trump!

Sure, random interlocuter, people hate Trump that much...but only in these specific areas. Magically, all this enthusiasm disappears in Cleveland and Saint Louis-- you know, those hot beds of Republican votes .

The vote must have been suppressed there!

I don't have a good memory of the numbers but turnout was high there already...it just didn't approach Saddam Hussein/Hugo Chavez territory.
As I recall Saddam was the most democratic leader in History. He regularly got over 99% of the vote. NBC is now showing AZ as undecided. While Foxnews by Paul Ryan keeps explaining how there are no uncounted Trump vote ballots left in the state
Arizona should've never been called.

Derron Shaw is both the Fox News pollster and decision desk maker. Forget his part associations and political leanings; he was never gonna contradict his own polling.

But it is ultimately on the mad mullahs who like being in the Trump business for the money but have done as much as anyone to harm his presidency.

The sons are liberal squishes and the father's preference is for chamber of commerce positions with his signature American issue for some time now has been amnesty and selling amnesty to the starboard Americans. Rubio, after McCain and Romney, was the next great Murdoch hope.

It makes sense and he's a successful yapping tycoon...he can run his mouth any way he likes...

But it's no secret that he told Roger Ailes back in 2016 to sink Trump by any means necessary. Does anyone believe those instructions changed under Bill Sammons? Or with the hiring of guys like Ryan?
NapLajoieonSteroids

I never really got the Fox News thing-- outside the respect for Murdoch/Ailes at really going after a market and upending the system.

Murdoch, to me, always seemed more the libertarian type whose ultimate goal at some point became to control all English language media. And to do that, he was going to have to bring his English/American/Australian market more in line with each other by homogenizing the audience into general purpose Anglo-conservatives.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:37 am I never really got the Fox News thing-- outside the respect for Murdoch/Ailes at really going after a market and upending the system.

Murdoch, to me, always seemed more the libertarian type whose ultimate goal at some point became to control all English language media. And to do that, he was going to have to bring his English/American/Australian market more in line with each other by homogenizing the audience into general purpose Anglo-conservatives.
Do you ever watch sky news Australia?

cpl8Y4gPdfI
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

he is a good judge of what humans are and how they vote with their wallet and doesnt get confused by what they claim to be.

im not sure he really qualifies as conservative, more ruthless money maker with his eye on the prize.

funnily enough, a darling of the left, former prime minister in Australia - Kevin Rudd - is trying to take him down over here.

https://independentaustralia.net/politi ... ract,11694
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Doc wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:45 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:37 am I never really got the Fox News thing-- outside the respect for Murdoch/Ailes at really going after a market and upending the system.

Do you ever watch sky news Australia?

sky news is only on cable which in australia is only bought by sports lovers and pubs (to show sport) - this demographic is the getting drunk and laughing at modern lefties demographic.

they definately arent reliably conservative, a lot are typically pro union for instance, the demographic the progressives lost from the left.

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2020/0 ... on-market/
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:49 am he is a good judge of what humans are and how they vote with their wallet and doesnt get confused by what they claim to be.

im not sure he really qualifies as conservative, more ruthless money maker with his eye on the prize.

funnily enough, a darling of the left, former prime minister in Australia - Kevin Rudd - is trying to take him down over here.

https://independentaustralia.net/politi ... ract,11694
He's great at what he does.

Here in the states he is often referred to with the political attached to him and anything he gets himself involved with. Other media outlets make it seem as if he were some arch-conservative figurehead from the 17th century.

It all seemed silly projected on to this character.

What's not funny (to him at least) is his very successful business model of layer of sex, sports, folksy-ness on top of ruthless capitalism.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/biden-may ... it-devine/
Biden may steal an election for the elitists, but Democrats will regret it: Devine

By Miranda Devine

November 4, 2020 | 10:05pm | Updated

Opinion
Biden may steal an election for the elitists, but Democrats will regret it: Devine

By Miranda Devine

November 4, 2020 | 10:05pm | Updated

Let’s be real. Goliath was never going to let David breeze through the rematch.

The provinces, for whom President Trump is an instrument, not an end in himself, were never going to have an easy time winning the 2020 election against the amassed might of the Democratic Party, the “Fake News” media and allied pollsters, Big Tech, woke billionaires and the celebrity class, who united to stamp out the barbarian orange emperor.

The “chumps” and “ugly folk,” as Joe Biden calls them, came out in their glorious millions from the American heartland on Election Day and now we will see if people power prevails, if the nationalist populist movement enabled by Donald Trump, but not defined by him, lives to fight another day against the corrupt globalists represented by the sad husk of Biden.

It boils down to Trump’s belief that the Democrats perpetrated widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and elsewhere to steal the election.

While even those in his own party are urging him to lose gracefully, the president has every right to ensure electoral laws are enforced to prevent fraud.

In fact, he owes it to the 68 million deplorables who voted for him.
If Joe Biden and Kamala Harris emerge victorious despite Team Trump’s suits, they’d be powerless, with the GOP poised to make a comeback.Getty Images

To that end, Trump has turned to an old ally, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, to lead a heroic legal challenge.

In a press conference in Philadelphia Wednesday, Giuliani laid out one clear anomaly in which, contrary to Pennsylvania law, Republican election observers were denied the right to oversee the counting of 120,000 ballots by being forced to stand 20 to 30 feet away from where they were being counted.

“They were never able to see the ballot itself, never able to see if it was properly postmarked, properly addressed, properly signed on the outside . . . this went on for 20 hours. While all of you thought there was some kind of legitimate count going on here in Philadelphia, it was totally illegitimate.”
Giuliani’s team has also launched a lawsuit in Wisconsin, where he says that, after election observers had gone home, “at 3 or 4 in the morning about 120,000 ballots appeared . . . and they all got counted.”

The Trump campaign also filed a lawsuit in Michigan Wednesday, with campaign manager Bill Stepien claiming Republican observers were denied “meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law.”

There are other allegations of fraud or irregularities, late-counted votes and suspected vote harvesting being reported around the country.

In one case, a woman claiming to be an election volunteer in Michigan’s Clark County claimed on video she had discovered a box of 500 ballots outside the counting facility from people who were not on the voter rolls.
Despite the Democrats pouring millions into flipping Senate seats, their efforts were ultimately feeble as Republican stalwarts like Sen. Lindsey Graham easily won re-election.Alex Hicks Jr.-USA TODAY NETWORK/Sipa USA

In Wisconsin, 300 ballots went missing when the Willow Township municipal clerk went home sick and no one could find her, the Washington Post reported. The ballots eventually turned up yesterday, with 157 votes for Trump and 114 for Biden.

In Arizona — which was called early for Biden on election night, but the Trump campaign still says they can win — a “data error” claimed that 95 percent of votes had been counted yesterday when only 86 percent had been, and the remainder reportedly were from Trump-heavy counties.

So you can see that, in such a close election, Trump’s concerns are not frivolous.

Fraud is corrosive, but so is claiming fraud where there is none. We will see where the lawsuits land.
see also.......<the article goes on>
noddy

Post by noddy »

Cant have post election peaceful violence if you dont have post election.

Taps head.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:42 am Cant have post election peaceful violence if you dont have post election.

Taps head.
:lol: +1
NapLajoieonSteroids

Discrediting elections is how we build back better

NapLajoieonSteroids

So I'm reading a new special council is being opened against President Trump

and

the Secretary of Defense will be offering his resignation letter-- in other words, the first pressure point in getting him to concede before the vote

The networks are champing at the bit to shut it down, media pressure and an illusion of inevitability has always been plan A; I imagine deploying the 'cabinet quits' strategy first is a Plan B manuever.

They obviously wanted to have this wrapped up already; but the vote for Trump is too large, probably larger than they expected.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Keep in mind, the numbers which did come out to vote for Trump were much larger than even what President Trump's team expected.

--------

Meanwhile, not a peep about Joe Biden's internal numbers.

Edit: originally posted about the very weird presence of brand new Jeeps at Biden's election night speech but I have found out it was for the UAW 14 who provided them for the guests at the event.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

There is also a list floating around of 10,000 dead voting in Clark County Nevada.

I went to look up my grandparents and great-grandparents but I cannot recall the exact birth dates.

For the Americans here, I would suggest you check out the relevant states to you to see if those relatives of yours who have passed on have received a ballot or voted in this last election.

Going by the ones caught out so far, they seem to draw from those born between 1880 and 1910. Or just old enough to be outside of most people's living memory while still being fairly well publicly documented.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

In other news the Attorney General of Michigan has pleaded for the public to stop harassing public officials with calls asking them to shove markers up their butts.

And Georgia claims a good heap of ballots have a particular part of the male anatomy drawn all o'er them.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Given that mail-in voting on this scale has never been done before, it begs the question why bipartisan federal controls were not part of the process to begin with. With the notion that if either party still feels irrugularities and/or fraud may have occured, it is a good and even noble idea to let courts and supreme court investigate what happened. The decision to allow for this flimsily organised mail-in voting was a bipartisan decision so also the repubs can blame themselves for the mess. This Trumpisch complaining about voterfraud and potential irregularities is hilarious at best. Reap what you sow.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:11 am
Hello again SM,

I live on an island and therefore spend a lot of time on the water going back and forth to the mainland. Sometimes it's on our regular ferry service; other times it's by water taxi.

Since summer masks have been required while travelling and, where possible, we're instructed to keep two metres (six feet) apart. This makes conversation difficult, especially on the water taxis because their engines are LOUD. I also used to interact with people at the ferry landings a lot. This is now more difficult, again mainly because of the damn masks and the six foot rule. (I'm not an anti-masker; I'm just pointing out some consequences).

It's also the case that since covid we've had a large influx of people here from outside the area. Doc reported something similar. I think the population has doubled over the last six months, that despite the fact that many old-timers have decided it's too much work to live here and moved away or simply passed away. Some of us are still here, like the neighbour who gave me a couple of big bags of apples. It was a good apple year. I even had a small crop of my own. That tree grows out of pure granite. There's no soil here, except what we create or somehow bring over here. But I digress. Can one digress from a ramble?

Now and then you've mentioned your family, not always in flattering terms. I guess I relate because although there are some real achievers in my extended family most (not all) of my closest relatives, especially the younger generations, are, well, lazy. I have a nephew who will soon be forty-one years old who has never worked a day in his life. Don't ask me how he does it. I don't even want to know. I gather this is not all that unusual. Guys like him spend days, months, and years watching videos and playing online computer games.

Well, maybe I shouldn't be too judgmental because I'm thinking how different life was for me. Soon after I left home my partner and myself struck out for the middle of nowhere, built a cabin and lived rough. Later I returned to civilization, got my Masters Degree, and pursued a professional career. However, I never lost my taste for the wild places, took early retirement, and once again decided to do the absolutely crazy thing of starting from scratch, clearing a patch of forest in a place that no one but a nut case could even find (this was before Google Earth) and began building again. You can't teach an old dog new tricks: I'm still building when I should probably be in a rocking chair.

What does this have to do with the U.S. election? Only that it's a whole different world now. Is it even possible to go without an internet connection these days, much less collect water from a creek?

If I allow myself to think about it too much, and especially because I've read so much history, I don't think this can end well. But maybe I'm promoting a lost cause and worrying about something that couldn't do anything worse than kill me, and what the f__, I'm getting on in years anyway. It's the young ones that will have to deal with the consequences.
Apollonius,

It sounds like you have crated a life for you and yours that even Marcus Aurelius himself would admire. For a variety of reasons, my reaisearch (Freudian typo) lead me to realize that regulating the insanity between my ears was a more productive endeavor that controlling/curing the insanity of the rest of the world.

My wife and I have looked at the insanity that exists and often remarked that quality of life is as dependent upon who you keep out of your life as it is upon who you allow into your life.

Are our local environments more insane now than in the past? Hmmm.... infinite amount of current data points and past data points to compare.

Oddly enough, my perspective is one that some may consider selfish/deluded and others may consider desirable in a friend, neighbor, relative, etc.

Lets face it, none of us can be woke, virtuous, evil, black, white, smart, dumb, left, right, etc. Only the observer gets to make that evaluation.

"F**k em if they can't take a joke!" :P
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:09 pm Given that mail-in voting on this scale has never been done before, it begs the question why bipartisan federal controls were not part of the process to begin with. With the notion that if either party still feels irrugularities and/or fraud may have occured, it is a good and even noble idea to let courts and supreme court investigate what happened. The decision to allow for this flimsily organised mail-in voting was a bipartisan decision so also the repubs can blame themselves for the mess. This Trumpisch complaining about voterfraud and potential irregularities is hilarious at best. Reap what you sow.
Yep, as you previously noted, Trump is here to expose the rot and corruption, might not be the one to clean it up though.

The ORZ quotes of "You're asking the fox to guard the hen house." and "You can milk a cow to death come to mind!"

Again, DC and Brussels.

One would think consistency is good, though, especially in rules.

Bi-Partisan controls are being implemented. The Blue Union and Red Union both want to get the Orange Man removed from their feeding trough.

Paraphrasing another great mind. "We will have valid erectons (Apologies to CS) in the US when the Dems/Repubs learn to love their children more than they hate the Repubs/Dems."

Holy Scripture Batman! That looks even better on the screen than it sounded in my head!
Doc

Post by Doc »

It seems the democrats have stolen the Senate as well. There are reports of massive vote fraud which the MSM is suppressing I have pretty much stopped watching the MSM, as it is nothing but pure propaganda. It is just a circus of left wing activists There is no further faith in the election process. Short of Biden being criminally indicted the US is about to break up. If the courts get involved and find that Trump won the left will actually start a civil war.

Whether there is a civil war or not depends on how violent the left wants to be to in an effort to prevent the break up. But after the behavior of the left over at least the last year my judgement is they will most certainly be extremely violent in their "peaceful protests" And this is all the fault of our durian elite billionaires. The ones that have purchased large ranch deep in country of red states for safety

Again- My message to them is:
T1fzhngiHDc

If they like their feudal garbage dump cities they can keep their feudal garbage dump cities
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-p ... nder-oath/
BREAKING: Pennsylvania USPS Officials Are Willing To Come Forward Under Oath

Ben Jinno
Follow Ben Jinno
Posted November 6, 2020 in Politics

Project Veritas's James O'Keefe has been working on voting records in Pennsylvania since Tuesday's election debacle.

Project Veritas is, of course, one of the authorities of uncovering election fraud on both the local and national level. For those unfamiliar, here is a clip of what type of investigative work Project Veritas does - not that this footage is not from the 2020 General election.

On Friday, O'Keefe announced that the project has uncovered a coup inside Pennsylvania's USPS in which officials had been instructed to back-date election ballots.

In his words, "One of the USPS officials in Pennsylvania has just agreed to go on the record and is willing to testify under oath to the backdating of ballots. We will be releasing his interview imminently... #Election2020"

In a breaking report on Friday afternoon, O'Keefe, on behalf of Project Veritas, has released raw footage of officials coming forward to explain what they've seen happening in Pennsylvania.

In the video, the whistleblower form the USPS states that the Postmaster, James Malia, had instructed him to separate ballots for potential back-dating in order for them to be counted as legitimate ballots.

Here is Rush Limbaugh talking about it on his show:

O'Keefe attempts to contact Malia in an attempt to find out where the order came from for the USPS whistleblower to do that. After O'Keefe informed Malia that he was with Project Veritas, Malia was unwilling to speak with him. Malia then instructed O'Keefe to speak with USPS Public Relations officials.

It is becoming more clear every hour that the the lack of transparency indicates that Pennsylvania's voting system may have been compromised in more ways than one.

USPS whistleblowers, according to O'Keefe, have agreed to come forward and testify under oath, likely with a federal investigation to follow.

If you recall, Project Veritas helped uncover the scandal that was allegedly linked to Ilhan Omar just a few weeks back in which public officials were paying private citizens to harvest votes.

We will keep you up to date on everything surrounding this investigation as it breaks.
Zack Morris

The Biden Blowout

Post by Zack Morris »

America to Donald Trump: You're Fired!

Biden defeats Trump for White House, says 'time to heal'

In a poetic reversal, Biden is likely to end up with the same number of electoral votes (a landslide, they called it) as Trump in 2016 but with an even bigger popular vote lead. There is jubilation across the United States right now. The footage from coast-to-coast is incredible. Looks like the crowds in front of the White House cheering to see Trump's departure are larger than his pitiful inauguration. :lol:

The pro-Trump landslide never materialized. The continuous drumbeat from the right-wing media was that the polls were wrong, Trafalgar was right, and that Trump would crush Biden. Instead, the opposite happened and we've been treated to the most shameful display of presidential petulance the nation has seen since Nixon. Don't expect Trump at Biden's inauguration -- his backbone isn't strong enough.

This behavior is a reflection of his base and the very source of his appeal: rage at an inevitable loss of prestige in a world that has already been far too generous. Trump's base, still the highest paid unskilled labor force in the world thanks to the twin catastrophes of World War II and the Cold War, are angry that the times are a-changin' and that they can't have more.
Typhoon

Re: The Biden Blowout

Post by Typhoon »

EmN3INaWEAA52kR.png
EmN3INaWEAA52kR.png (284.22 KiB) Viewed 515 times
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

That would have been cute in 2003 but as the last 12 years have shown, there is a massive difference between Democrats and Republicans. A two party system makes each party less granular than anyone would like but they cleave along some very real dividing lines in society.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: The Biden Blowout

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Zack Morris wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:04 am This behavior is a reflection of his base and the very source of his appeal: rage at an inevitable loss of prestige in a world that has already been far too generous. Trump's base, still the highest paid unskilled labor force in the world thanks to the twin catastrophes of World War II and the Cold War, are angry that the times are a-changin' and that they can't have more.
So how long should the beatings continue?.......'>........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........