Trump invades Syria

Simple Minded

Re: Trump invades Syria

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
looking at the takeup of personal tracking devices (phones) and bugging devices for the home (smart home gadgets) i suspect people will queue up for their exploding collars.

just need to spin it as a useful tool against terrorism/criminal gangs, letting the police take out the bad guys easily without risk to the general public, a way of minimizing the use of firearms that kill innocents.
Not just the above, but any people who exhibit unacceptable social behavior. In stage two, we tie the exploding collars into social media. Paul uses social media to claims Peter is a racist, blank-o-phobe, climate change denier, Nazi, etc. The public decides if the charge is valid, as soon as Peter gets 50,000 dislikes or upside down smilies on un-friends on social media, his collar explodes.

Excellent way to allow society to police itself. Hardest part will be creating thumbs up or thumbs down icons.

We can all be gods who fear the wrath of the other gods. Utopia.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Welcome back, MP .. we were missing your wisdom in this critical time to illuminate the road ahead :D

Have a look at this FT article .. says Americans no Christian anymore.

Vladimir Mikhailovich Gundyayev, here we come. :lol:

I was out of town.

FT is fake news.

Is Trump controlled by Putin or not.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/14 ... aries.html
Ex-Obama officials say hesitation to use force in Syria, elsewhere, emboldened adversaries

By Elizabeth Llorente Published April 14, 2017 FoxNews.com

News of President Trump’s response to the Syrian chemical attack left several Obama administration officials with a sense of frustration and a reluctant feeling of vindication.

Trump’s decision to act swiftly and decisively, with an airstrike, was what they had wanted to see Barack Obama do in 2013 when he was president and the world learned of the Syrian government’s chemical attack that killed some 1,400 people, including hundreds of children.

But Obama, they say, was too hesitant and too guided by a belief that dialogue was the way to deal with rogue leaders. He preferred the olive branch to the stick in his efforts to appeal to leaders with dangerous instincts, they say.

“I think he left a more dangerous world,” Barry Pavel, senior director for defense policy and strategy on the U.S. National Security Council staff from 2008 to 2010, said to Fox News.
More at the link
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/14 ... aries.html
Ex-Obama officials say hesitation to use force in Syria, elsewhere, emboldened adversaries

By Elizabeth Llorente Published April 14, 2017 FoxNews.com

News of President Trump’s response to the Syrian chemical attack left several Obama administration officials with a sense of frustration and a reluctant feeling of vindication.

Trump’s decision to act swiftly and decisively, with an airstrike, was what they had wanted to see Barack Obama do in 2013 when he was president and the world learned of the Syrian government’s chemical attack that killed some 1,400 people, including hundreds of children.

But Obama, they say, was too hesitant and too guided by a belief that dialogue was the way to deal with rogue leaders. He preferred the olive branch to the stick in his efforts to appeal to leaders with dangerous instincts, they say.

“I think he left a more dangerous world,” Barry Pavel, senior director for defense policy and strategy on the U.S. National Security Council staff from 2008 to 2010, said to Fox News.
More at the link

Doc, delete Fox News from your Bookmarks .. FAKE NEWS

FOX not a news organization but PR outlet propagating "manufactured" neocon rubbish .. 4get about it

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://ijr.com/2017/04/843152-ex-obama- ... -of-obama/
Ex-Obama Official's Stunning Admission About Trump’s Syria Strike: 'It's a Complete Indictment of Obama'
https://heatst.com/politics/the-pinnoci ... -in-syria/
The Pinocchio Doctrine: Obama’s ‘Mission Accomplished’ Moment in Syria
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha. First you guys wanted non-interventionism and now you're criticizing Obama for it and doubling-down on neocon rhetoric being peddled by the careerists you were decrying less than a year ago. It was only a few months ago that you guys thought keeping Assad in power and backing Russia against Muslim rebel scum would be smart Realpolitik.

What's the difference between Trump and a goldfish? None. They're both orange, brainless, and flip flop out of the water. :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Haha. First you guys wanted non-interventionism and now you're criticizing Obama for it and doubling-down on neocon rhetoric being peddled by the careerists you were decrying less than a year ago. It was only a few months ago that you guys thought keeping Assad in power and backing Russia against Muslim rebel scum would be smart Realpolitik.

What's the difference between Trump and a goldfish? None. They're both orange, brainless, and flip flop out of the water. :lol:
The biggest difference between Trump and Obama is Huevos Obama's broke years agp :D
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Al Obama Iran policy makers, most Iranian American, still at their (Obama administration appointed) posts

Nothing has changed with America Mullah policy .. everything, absolutely everything, same as B4

Bannon as good as fired

Zack Morris, don't waste your time, it's smoooooth sailin :D

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

FYI, CNN is fake news. Now distant third in ratings. You bet on all the wrong horses Azari.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

So where's the real news?

So far, all of CNN's "fake news" has turned out to be pretty accurate :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:So where's the real news?

Real News? How about unedited direct quotes where political hacks don't get to practice censorship?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... v-anchor-r
Guthrie stressed the importance of neutrality in coverage, asking, "Is it accurate, is it fair? Have we been faithful to the information and the intent? We can’t forget that we’re journalists and we’re supposed to be neutral."

"There were always two sides to every story," added King. "Lately it seems like three or four sides. It’s never our job to give you our opinion, or to let you know what we’re thinking about something. It really is getting the facts, putting them out there and letting the audience decide."

Stephanopoulos pressed on with King's point, pointing out the "two sides to every story" narrative as "one of the challenges we’re dealing with right now. How do you contend with a situation where we know there’s a true, and we know there’s a false, and one side is trying to say, 'No, there are two sides to this'?"

"I do think also one of the things I have found myself more willing to do is have an interview and bear down enough that it’s possible that person won’t ever come back. It’s an ugly reality," Tapper offered as a solution to presenting facts versus an alternative reality.

"When a White House, a member of congress, a senator, refuses to accept reality, at what point do you say, 'You’re not allowed to come on anymore and broadcast that reality'?"
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Tapper makes a damn good point. News shows can't be a forum for people that simply lie.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Tapper makes a damn good point. News shows can't be a forum for people that simply lie.
They have a really bad habit of using un-named sources is many of the stories they put out. Including Fake Tapper. Just watch. Before you know it CNN will be doing stories about women giving birth to chickens "according to un-named sources"

http://www.babwnews.com/2017/04/fake-ne ... ing-twins/

Fake news: Media duped by bogus story about married couple being twins
The story uses nothing but anonymous sources throughout, claiming that the involved people can’t be named for confidentiality purposes.
More: Mark Zuckerburg has Facebook fake the news to prevent fake news or

Why is Mark Zuckerburg interfering with the French elections?

http://pamelageller.com/2017/04/faceboo ... fake.html/

Facebook shuts down 30,000 accounts in France to combat “fake news”

By Pamela Geller - on April 15, 2017
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:Tapper makes a damn good point. News shows can't be a forum for people that simply lie.
They have a really bad habit of using un-named sources is many of the stories they put out. Including Fake Tapper. Just watch. Before you know it CNN will be doing stories about women giving birth to chickens "according to un-named sources"
Anonymity is a corner stone of a free press. You think anything would be reported if sources' identities could not be protected? What's the matter with you?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:So where's the real news?

No it hasn't.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Eg, here is a fact.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Russians hacked the election.

CNN and Stephanopoulos do not report that fact.