The approaching Honduran migrant caravan

Mr. Perfect

Re: The approaching Honduran migrant caravan

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: Power without the will to use it, is quickly recognized as not being power at all.
Lol you are just catching on.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote:more food for irony:

Still, in the US, no republicans are talking about the caravan....... only the Tri-POTUS. I think Angela Nagle (author of The Left Case against Open Borders) was right. Politicians on both sides don't want to deal with the illegal immigration issue because they have been bought off by lobbyists.
So what is your plan.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:more food for irony:

Still, in the US, no republicans are talking about the caravan....... only the Tri-POTUS. I think Angela Nagle (author of The Left Case against Open Borders) was right. Politicians on both sides don't want to deal with the illegal immigration issue because they have been bought off by lobbyists.
So what is your plan.
For Trump: don't pretend republicans (or democrats) want to address the problem. They lost their balls and problem solving skills long ago on most issues. Go straight to the American people.

Every time a talking head uses the words "compassion," "asylum," "that's not who we are," or "rights," simply ask "How many unvetted, illegal aliens are you voluntarily taking into your home?" "Do you live in a house with walls? Does your house have locks on the doors or windows? Have you pursued legal action adopt any of these children? How much money out of each paycheck are you sending to poor countries to help these people?" Make the discussion personal and local. Point out the hypocrisy of both parties.

The Left Case against Illegal Imitation is a great talking point document.

Publicize, Publicize, Publicize. End the ambiguous perception of easy/high probability entry into the US. We are a nation of laws. Justice is blind and does not care about your feelings nor about the propaganda put out by the talking heads.

Pass legislation that makes it extremely unprofitable for employers to hire illegal aliens. Massive fines and loss of property. Remove the perverse incentive. Publicize heavily that there is new sheriff in town. As my friend's sister found out in Canada, "landed immigrant" status means you are a third class citizen with few employment options. This single step would make most of the below unnecessary.

Enforce the existing border laws. No entry for illegal aliens. Setup some buildings in Mexico to process applications for asylum. No entry into the US until the asylum application is approved. The border does not get crossed by anyone who has not been approved for entry into the US. Period. Follow typical common sense procedures much like a homeowner would use to restrict access to their property.

Implement the same protocols Mr. Perfect's uses to defend his sanctuary bunker. . Just like a mama bear protecting her cub or a drug dealer protecting their stash.

Forget the wall. Expensive and easily defeated unless deadly force is used on any who climb over or tunnel under.

Publicize, Publicize, Publicize. Continue the escalation of force ladder as the border situation demands. Inform border patrol that shoot to kill is authorized in all cases where the agent feels they are in personal danger or when the top of the border wall is reached by a wall climber. Back up and protect the border agents. Lots of easy cheap ways to make entry impossible. Landmines, armed drones, motion detectors. Clearly mark areas as potential killing zones. Entry into this area means high probability of death.

People understand potential physical danger very well and adjust their behavior accordingly. Not difficult to do, but who has the political will?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

None of that is going to happen. Any other ideas?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:None of that is going to happen. Any other ideas?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why I love you Mr. Perfect!!!! You are a caricature of yourself. :D

You: "You say we don't want to solve these problems. You people are wrong!!!!! What's your plan?"
Me: "I presented my plan, see above:"
You: "None of that is going to happen. Any other ideas?"
Me: LOL. "Thanks for proving my point. Like I said above." Don't pretend republicans (or democrats) want to address the problem. They lost their balls and problem solving skills long ago on most issues. Go straight to the American people.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We just went to the American people and they chose open borders.

Do you have anything else?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

:lol: :lol: "there you go again." Imagine in Reagan's voice.

Are you sure? You were wrong in 2016 and 2018.

I don't remember any republicans campaigning on securing the border. Maybe the people chose to get rid of politicians who were inactive in securing the border when they were in the majority party. Both you and Limbaugh said the repubs were campaigning like they purposefully wanted to lose elections.

Did you notice recently that Hilary and John Kerry are now talking about getting tougher on controlling immigration more so than the republicans?

I think they put their fingers up in the air, noticed the wind change, and are tacking to outflank the repubs.

Early 2020 prediction. Trump gets re-elected, repubs lose more seats in the house and senate.

Like you said, it's over. You guys had your chance. Maybe the Neo-neo-conservatives will be the people you are waiting for.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The globalists have not learned their lesson as of yet. Their dreams of global oligarchic empire are way ahead of reality. The lessons just get harder from here.

rq2pvabDN7c
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote::lol: :lol: "there you go again." Imagine in Reagan's voice.

Are you sure? You were wrong in 2016 and 2018.

I don't remember any republicans campaigning on securing the border. Maybe the people chose to get rid of politicians who were inactive in securing the border when they were in the majority party. Both you and Limbaugh said the repubs were campaigning like they purposefully wanted to lose elections.

Did you notice recently that Hilary and John Kerry are now talking about getting tougher on controlling immigration more so than the republicans?

I think they put their fingers up in the air, noticed the wind change, and are tacking to outflank the repubs.

Early 2020 prediction. Trump gets re-elected, repubs lose more seats in the house and senate.

Like you said, it's over. You guys had your chance. Maybe the Neo-neo-conservatives will be the people you are waiting for.
So what's your plan?
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

It's over. Caravan organizers abandon migrants.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... ility.html
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Tucker Carlson has been reading the emails I have sent to him! First Jorge Ramos, now this guy!

"Localize it and personalize it!" I said. Tucker listened.

Mr. P is right, Tucker is whip smart!

FLb8WKNTRn8
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That's cute. Has Tucker Carlson ever won an election or passed a piece of legislation.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:That's cute. Has Tucker Carlson ever won an election or passed a piece of legislation.
:lol:

Mr. P,

Thank you for making this so much fun. I think your meds are out of balance again. Tucker is not a politician.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Tucker Carlson is a propagandist. I like much of his propaganda, so especially treacherous for me.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Tucker Carlson is a propagandist. I like much of his propaganda, so especially treacherous for me.
So, when I pull Tucker's strings, he pulls your strings?

God I love the feeling of raw power!!!!!!
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Simple Minded wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Tucker Carlson is a propagandist. I like much of his propaganda, so especially treacherous for me.

Not raw. Soft-boiled. Does he still do the schtick where he winds up some low IQ liberal to set up his rant?

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

Not raw. Soft-boiled. Does he still do the schtick where he winds up some low IQ liberal to set up his rant?
I think they are more like Paid Shills than low IQ.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Not raw. Soft-boiled. Does he still do the schtick where he winds up some low IQ liberal to set up his rant?
I don't think I've seen that one done yet.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: :lol:

Mr. P,

Thank you for making this so much fun. I think your meds are out of balance again. Tucker is not a politician.
Fascinating. So are you saying that you need politicians for your plans?
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

I hatred of so many Americans for Mexican and Central American migrants has always baffled me, but I guess Tucker Carlson's brand of slightly mainstreamed alt-right talking points must play a small part.

Though you can never be sure of people actually believe that migrants of this sort are a real threat, or if its a narrative justification for the type of violence they want to see.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:I hatred of so many Americans for Mexican and Central American migrants has always baffled me, but I guess Tucker Carlson's brand of slightly mainstreamed alt-right talking points must play a small part.

Though you can never be sure of people actually believe that migrants of this sort are a real threat, or if its a narrative justification for the type of violence they want to see.
Most are not particularly dangerous. Some are extremely dangerous. I have met several of the dangerous ones. Honestly, without the tear drop tattoos under their eyes, I would have never guessed they had killed someone in prison. Seriously.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Another Ib strawman.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:I hatred of so many Americans for Mexican and Central American migrants has always baffled me, but I guess Tucker Carlson's brand of slightly mainstreamed alt-right talking points must play a small part.

Most are not particularly dangerous. Some are extremely dangerous. I have met several of the dangerous ones. Honestly, without the tear drop tattoos under their eyes, I would have never guessed they had killed someone in prison. Seriously.

Certainly you'd want to separate the dangerous individuals from the bulk of the population, but many have helpfully tattooed themselves as you point out.

I also return to a more general principle: any group of persons (ethnic, religious, nationality, sexuality) will contain some number of criminals or otherwise undesirables. The philosophical question is whether or not this is reason enough to exclude said groups.

Mr. Perfect wrote:Another Ib strawman.
Once you start separating families and building internment camps for children you're not talking about love.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

If you get to do it you have to let other people do it.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Can't wait to see how Simple Mindeds facts figures and cost benefit analyses do against Ibrahim.