Europe

YMix

Re: Europe

Post by YMix »

Well, yeah, technically there was probably only one attack in the US during W's terms, but it's far bigger than the rest combined.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:Well, yeah, technically there was probably only one attack in the US during W's terms, but it's far bigger than the rest combined.
So ? It was at the beginning right after another Dem was POTUS. No one will ever highjack an American commercial passenger plane and do that again.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

YMix wrote:My answer: given 9/11, how long until Saudi Arabia conquers the USA?
If they haven't already, I'd say somewhat less than 8 months.
The Clinton Foundation is receiving contributions from foreign governments, as Hillary Clinton gets ready for the 2016 presidential campaign.

-UAE donated between $1 million and $5 million last year.
-Germany gave between $100,000 and $250,000.
-Saudi Arabia, which has contributed at least $10 million since the foundation’s founding in 1999.
SA has the biggest stake in Hillary. Possibly a commanding stake?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:No one will ever highjack an American commercial passenger plane and do that again.
Right. :|
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Alexis

Belgians to Jihadists

Post by Alexis »

Something many Americans may not know: "French" fries are actually Belgian, and Brussels dwellers are very fond of them.

They got a message for Jihadists:

YMix

Post by YMix »

That's a fitting response to the Jihadist message.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

EbINrdyAXlE

Orban's historic speech puts Hungary on war footing

YMix

Post by YMix »

One amusing thought: remember when Spengman told third worlders to pack up and leave? Well, turns out they were listening. Now they're here.

Ah, the good old days:
Spengman wrote:But the fact is that Russia has an existential interest in Ukraine, Byelorus and the Caucusus and the US does not. The US has an existential interest in the GWOT. That is where the negotiating should take place.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:EbINrdyAXlE

Orban's historic speech puts Hungary on war footing

If you think that is trouble, just watch when until the Poles and Lithuanians get p*ssed off.

One thing I noted in both countries was that culturally the Battle of Grunwald and the Battle of Vienna may as well have been yesterday.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Condolences to all affected by this incident.

Unfortunate how a group of absolute losers, in every sense, can kill so many innocent people.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Condolences to all affected by this incident.

Unfortunate how a group of absolute losers, in every sense, can kill so many innocent people.
Do you know what the real mistake Europe has made is?

Multiculturalism is all fine as well but it takes assimilation and that takes a generation when it is done right. The Europeans told Muslims it was ok to live in their "sub-culture" but the effect has been to divide nations against themselves.
Last edited by Doc on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Washington is destabilizing Europe “on purpose.”

Austrian athlete and daredevil, Felix Baumgartner, known for his super-sonic leap from the stratosphere, has bashed EU politicians for their “idiotic” refugee policies in a lengthy post. He added that Washington is destabilizing Europe “on purpose.”
Heracleum Persicum

uTqgmRBqBbQ
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Multiculturalism is all fine as well but it takes assimilation and that takes a generation when it is done right. The Europeans told Muslims it was ok to live in their "sub-culture" but the effect has been to divide nations against themselves.

Agree, true

Assimilation, having similar values, morals, ethics .. good or bad .. defines a culture

One culture can not have different values, morals, ethics .. specially if those values/ethics diametrically "against each other".

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Told you Az, obama HUGE mistake. We payin for it, no doubt.

True .. Hillary would be Obama-II

Go, Donald, Goooooooo

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

Agree, true

Assimilation, having similar values, morals, ethics .. good or bad .. defines a culture

One culture can not have different values, morals, ethics .. specially if those values/ethics diametrically "against each other".

Especially when it is unspoken Action not words have meaning French Moroccans have been in France for three generations But they still aren't French The French say US bad Israel bad -- Just words. But the Moroccans still are not French after three generations. Even if they actually tried they were set up for failure from the start. .
noddy

Post by noddy »

dont know if integration and assimilation are *that* important.

amish seem to be sticking to rural german conservative christian, china towns all around the world are chinese and noone has ever had much of a problem with those groups.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It took liberals all of 24 hours to start selling the poverty angle again, as if European Muslims are the only impoverished group on the planet earth.

The insularity of liberals is off the charts. Just listen to what the jihadis say among themselves, this is for the glory of Islam, the caliphate and the Prophet.
'
Wahabism. That's all this is.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

Agree, true

Especially when it is unspoken Action not words have meaning French Moroccans have been in France for three generations But they still aren't French The French say US bad Israel bad -- Just words. But the Moroccans still are not French after three generations. Even if they actually tried they were set up for failure from the start. .
French Morrocans are among the most assimilated:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlema ... d_the_live
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:It took liberals all of 24 hours to start selling the poverty angle again, as if European Muslims are the only impoverished group on the planet earth.

The insularity of liberals is off the charts. Just listen to what the jihadis say among themselves, this is for the glory of Islam, the caliphate and the Prophet.
'
Wahabism. That's all this is.
Since the nomads were elevated to the status of a so-called Saudi Royal Family, in turn the source of funds and support for Wahabism, the US has been their strongest supporter.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Wahabism. That's all this is.
Not really. It is like neocon imperialists calling themselves Reaganites. What they call philosophy is a just a misappropriated branding designed to sell to the rubes.

Billy Mays could easily beat Trump for the Republican nomination if he hadn't OD'd. He was much better at staying on message.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Not really. It is like neocon imperialists calling themselves Reaganites. What they call philosophy is a just a misappropriated branding designed to sell to the rubes.
What do you want us to call it.
Billy Mays could easily beat Trump for the Republican nomination if he hadn't OD'd. He was much better at staying on message.
What that has to do with terrorists roaming free in Europe I'll never know.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So if we can't call them radical islam, can't call them Wahabists, then please someone tell me what the approved term is. Please.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So if we can't call them radical islam, can't call them Wahabists, then please someone tell me what the approved term is. Please.
Criminals.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

They aren't criminals, they are terrorists, and please don't ask me to explain the difference, any dictionary or legal code and can explain that for you. And you can argue with them over the meaning, not me.

In the past we've called them by name. IRA, KKK, Al Quada, NLA, Islamic Jihad, etc etc. They self identify.

Wahabists self identify also. So if they are perfectly willing to self identify why can't we identify them the way even they would like.

Why do you prefer special treatment for this group of animals.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:They aren't criminals, they are terrorists, and please don't ask me to explain the difference, any dictionary or legal code and can explain that for you. And you can argue with them over the meaning, not me.

In the past we've called them by name. IRA, KKK, Al Quada, NLA, Islamic Jihad, etc etc. They self identify.

Wahabists self identify also. So if they are perfectly willing to self identify why can't we identify them the way even they would like.

Why do you prefer special treatment for this group of animals.
Special treatment? These career criminals who want us to identify them as a powerful and coordinated entity. Really, they are Baathists forming power cliques or just abandoned mercenaries.

Why are you so set on enabling their identification with mainstream groups? Wahhabism is the state religion of our allies, SA. Your labeling preferences have no hueristic value.

Teresa of Ávila