Europe

Parodite

Re: Europe

Post by Parodite »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:12 am China a peace loving nation that appreciates other people's life unlike West.
Maybe you should apply there for citizenship. West is no good: you criticise West all the time while in Canada but nobody cares.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Parodite wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:40 pm
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:12 am China a peace loving nation that appreciates other people's life unlike West.
Maybe you should apply there for citizenship. West is no good: you criticise West all the time while in Canada but nobody cares.

I think like West :lol:
noddy

Post by noddy »

noddy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 am the EU is shifting to a wartime economy.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/europe ... rial-plan/

Germany and Finland have already started.

https://www.hasepost.de/rheinmetall-pla ... nd-443095/

https://defence-industry.eu/finland-to- ... ng-demand/
england now, increasing artillery production by 8 times.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/britain ... ight-fold/

I read elsewhere France is also tripling production.

getting ready to turn the meat waves into pink mist.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:22 am
noddy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 am the EU is shifting to a wartime economy.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/europe ... rial-plan/

Germany and Finland have already started.

https://www.hasepost.de/rheinmetall-pla ... nd-443095/

https://defence-industry.eu/finland-to- ... ng-demand/
england now, increasing artillery production by 8 times.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/britain ... ight-fold/

I read elsewhere France is also tripling production.

getting ready to turn the meat waves into pink mist.

Brits have no military, Army anymore

And French have not won any wars since at least 300 yrs

Watching Carlson interview with Putin

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
noddy

Post by noddy »

relax azari.

the moment Putin attacked Europe , war was almost inevitable.

the things in motion now are probably unstoppable.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:35 am relax azari.

the moment Putin attacked Europe , war was almost inevitable.

the things in motion now are probably unstoppable.

The Thucydides Trap
When one great power threatens to displace another,
war is almost always the result

— but it doesn’t have to be.

Western democracy now at test .. Western mass must now elect leaders who step back and accept the "Guard Change".
noddy

Post by noddy »

blah blah blah

putin started this war out of paranoia, he doesnt get a free pass, europe is right to finally wake u
p

the only crime here is not waking up a decade ago when this tragedy could have been avoided.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:43 am blah blah blah

putin started this war out of paranoia, he doesnt get a free pass, europe is right to finally wake u
p

the only crime here is not waking up a decade ago when this tragedy could have been avoided.

When US and UK can not beat Yemen, how can they beat Russia ?

and

noddy

" Colonel General Syrsky commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine " his parents live in Russia and has a brother in Russia

https://thepressunited.com/updates/ukra ... in-russia/

Look, Ukraine is made up (by Stalin), part belong to Russia, Part to Poland, part to Hungary

Putin explained all (to Carson) .. watch the interview .. pretty much clear

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Putin couldnt lie straight in bed.

russia is the made up country, the depressed relic of endless empire expansion, full of drunken , isolated people that Putin sends to die in meat waves.

the only high points in the endless nightmare of russian culture are a german princess and ukrainians and georgians - the russians themselves are enclave of european misfits , borderline useless parasites that rape the indigene from the eastern part of their countries for resources.

your worship of Putin is kinda absurd - anything the Anglos or Americans have done, Russia has done , usually more so.

they are currently in Africa, genuflecting up local elections and stealing gold and diamonds to fund their empire wars.

dont care if you cant see it, dont give a lavender what tucker carlson thinks, guys been a grifter for highest pay since his CNN Days.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:37 am Putin couldnt lie straight in bed.

russia is the made up country, the depressed relic of endless empire expansion, full of drunken , isolated people that Putin sends to die in meat waves.

the only high points in the endless nightmare of russian culture are a german princess and ukrainians and georgians - the russians themselves are enclave of european misfits , borderline useless parasites that rape the indigene from the eastern part of their countries for resources.

your worship of Putin is kinda absurd - anything the Anglos or Americans have done, Russia has done , usually more so.

they are currently in Africa, genuflecting up local elections and stealing gold and diamonds to fund their empire wars.

dont care if you cant see it, dont give a lavender what tucker carlson thinks, guys been a grifter for highest pay since his CNN Days.
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:37 am
Putin couldnt lie straight in bed.

Russia is the made up country, the depressed relic of endless empire expansion, full of drunken , isolated people that Putin sends to die in meat waves.

the only high points in the endless nightmare of Russian culture are a german princess and Ukrainians and Georgians - the Russians themselves are enclave of European misfits , borderline useless parasites that rape the indigene from the eastern part of their countries for resources.

I have read pretty much all Russian literature (in German), all .. not sure you familiar with

To know Russia one must have read Giants of Russian literature

Russians are very passionate people, passionate culture, very intellectual, "cultural".

Anglos, don't understand these things, not in their gene

That is why they don't understand Pomegranates.

Unfortunately

My opinion about Putin does not matter, what counts is what Russians think about him .. and .. 80% of Russians approve him

He, an ethnic Russian, saved Russia .. that is what history books will write about him

Carson and Trump are the real America .. they not fake like "liberals" .. they what you see what you get America .. whether one likes or dislike it.

Looks to me, Special Counsel Report about Biden "memory" loss closes Biden file. Not see any Dem contender.

Looks like Trump will be next POTUS

I think Trump will end Ukraine nonsense, shake hand with Putin AND mad mullahs .. and .. through Natanyahu under the bus

That my prediction
Heracleum Persicum

. . - anything the Anglos or Americans have done, Russia has done , usually more so.

noddy , just to show you how wrong you are :

Tajikistan, Uzbakestan, Turkamanestan, Kazakstan .. all "-stans" were ruled by BAD BAD Russians for 200+ yrs

And

Afghanistan was ruled by wonderful Anglos for 200 yrs

In Russian ruled ones, it is a civil society, mosques are museums, pretty much all literate, men and women equal

In Anglos Afghanistan, non of the above

and

noddy

When did Russians do what Belgians and British and french did in Africa for 300 yrs .. did Russians do what King Leopold II of Belgium did in Congo ?

Look, we no more dealing with fools, with illiterates , Africans now revolting and running to Russians (and Iranians) .. running away from you guys

Russians stealing African Diamonds ? Russia biggest producer of Diamond

Anglos should close shop and leave Western Asia, Africa, latin America, south East Asia

Enough damage was done

Trump realized this and will act uppon.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Tucker sits with Vlad the Rat

When USSR collapsed and despite Gorbachev's Perestroika Bush Sr. warned: don't be fooled and believe Russia will now suddenly change into a democratic peace loving cultured bunch of sweethearts who will move away from their Czarist gang rape traditions. Of course the same type of gangsters disguised as "Royals" in Western Europe had the same life style, but that's not the point.

Point is that Western Europe, USA, Canada and Australia, i.e. the Anglosphere did grow mostly out of these old Gangster-type spasms and came to the conclusion that Colonialism and top-down Empires with a Prick on Top are no longer a way to co-exist in the world.

For a while USA believed being the policeman of the World was a necessary and even good idea. Also bombing other nations into a love for Democracy and embrace Western values was popular for a while. The religious belief that free trade is the cure for everything has been pruned back to a more realistic size as well: it helps but is no shock-proof guarantee for anything. New reality checks in the West emerging.

Watching and listening to KGB-FSB Vlad the Rat Putin it is so obvious. You don't defeat these a-holes with your own type of game: better accept the invitation to play theirs. No point try playing tennis with a UFC cage fighter. A decent stare down first would do: in fact Tucker C. did well there in that regard. Or was it not a stare down and more a look into empty space.
Heracleum Persicum

Parodite wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:01 pm Tucker sits with Vlad the Rat

When USSR collapsed and despite Gorbachev's Perestroika Bush Sr. warned: don't be fooled and believe Russia will now suddenly change into a democratic peace loving cultured bunch of sweethearts who will move away from their Czarist gang rape traditions. Of course the same type of gangsters disguised as "Royals" in Western Europe had the same life style, but that's not the point.

Point is that Western Europe, USA, Canada and Australia, i.e. the Anglosphere did grow mostly out of these old Gangster-type spasms and came to the conclusion that Colonialism and top-down Empires with a Prick on Top are no longer a way to co-exist in the world.

For a while USA believed being the policeman of the World was a necessary and even good idea. Also bombing other nations into a love for Democracy and embrace Western values was popular for a while. The religious belief that free trade is the cure for everything has been pruned back to a more realistic size as well: it helps but is no shock-proof guarantee for anything. New reality checks in the West emerging.

Watching and listening to KGB-FSB Vlad the Rat Putin it is so obvious. You don't defeat these a-holes with your own type of game: better accept the invitation to play theirs. No point try playing tennis with a UFC cage fighter. A decent stare down first would do: in fact Tucker C. did well there in that regard. Or was it not a stare down and more a look into empty space.

Probably you not watched Carson/Putin clip

and

Don't know whether : " Point is that Western Europe, USA, Canada and Australia, i.e. the Anglosphere did grow mostly out of these old Gangster-type spasms and came to the conclusion that Colonialism and top-down Empires with a Prick on Top are no longer a way to co-exist in the world. " true or not

But it for sure does not feel that way

Anglos now doubling down

Would not let go

New Crusaders masquerading as Jews now invading Muslim lands
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:54 pm

Russians are very passionate people, passionate culture, very intellectual, "cultural".

Unfortunately
rascist bullshit.

Carson and Trump are the real America .. they not fake like "liberals" .. they what you see what you get America .. whether one likes or dislike it.

Looks to me, Special Counsel Report about Biden "memory" loss closes Biden file. Not see any Dem contender.

I think Trump will end Ukraine nonsense, shake hand with Putin AND mad mullahs .. and .. through Natanyahu under the bus

That my prediction
Carslon is one type of real america in the sense he will do anything for a buck.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:26 pm
. . - anything the Anglos or Americans have done, Russia has done , usually more so.

noddy , just to show you how wrong you are :

Tajikistan, Uzbakestan, Turkamanestan, Kazakstan .. all "-stans" were ruled by BAD BAD Russians for 200+ yrs

And

Afghanistan was ruled by wonderful Anglos for 200 yrs

In Russian ruled ones, it is a civil society, mosques are museums, pretty much all literate, men and women equal

In Anglos Afghanistan, non of the above

and

noddy

When did Russians do what Belgians and British and french did in Africa for 300 yrs .. did Russians do what King Leopold II of Belgium did in Congo ?
normally Id go and chase up the stats and the maps and show the picture of how russia slaughtered and marginalised all its minorities and turned the entire empirre into a euiropean dominated place, with all ethnics marginalised to the side - just ike the Anglos did.

but its a waste of time, so i wont bother.

except for some of the 'stans at the bottom, yes you are right.

wouldnt catch me apologising for the crimes of the belgiums, or the europeans in general.

I would point out most cultures hide their bad history - europeans do not.

you telling me Stalin or the worst of the Tzars never did anything like the belgiums ? dont call me ignorant, you seem to have a very narrow view of history indeed.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:41 pm
:)
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:11 pm

Unfortunately
rascist bullshit.

That my prediction
Carslon is one type of real America in the sense he will do anything for a buck.

Typical Anglo mindset, thinking all is about money

Googled, Carson net worth is close to $ 400 million .. looks like he neither married nor children .. why he needs more money ?

And why saying Anglos don't understands Russians and Iranians is racist .. Iranians too don't understand Texans or Narendra Modi.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:28 pm

Typical Anglo mindset, thinking all is about money

Googled, Carson net worth is close to $ 400 million .. looks like he neither married nor children .. why he needs more money ?

And why saying Anglos don't understands Russians and Iranians is racist .. Iranians too don't understand Texans or Narendra Modi.
more rascist bullshit to cover for the rascist bullshit :) :)
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

It's neither here nor there but Tucker Carlson has been married for 30 years with 4 children.
noddy

Post by noddy »

I have read pretty much all Russian literature (in German), all .. not sure you familiar with

you have almost worked it out Azari, Im glad!

next step, go through that list and see how many are in the thin strip of soviet union that is left of moscow - the european bit, and how many are one of the famed indigene cultures to the right of moscow.

next step, look at all those baltic and slavic countries in that strip which arre now in europe and thriving.

next step, look at the oil and gas fields in eastern ukraine.

you will almost see the real reason then.

sprinkle some demographic problems on top and bake the cake.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

7D2409D4-C1BE-4793-8B47-A599A7975241.png
7D2409D4-C1BE-4793-8B47-A599A7975241.png (111.33 KiB) Viewed 142 times
Ukraine and Belarus arent doing very well in the Russia sphere :)

I wonder why Ukraine wants to join the Poles and Baltics in the Euro sphere.

true, they are very corrupt and full of rascist nazis, but unfortunately thats what the Russia sphere is.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:58 pm It's neither here nor there but Tucker Carlson has been married for 30 years with 4 children.

:D very happy for him .. in his Wiki I did not see any mention of his wife or having children, was odd .. thought not look Gay and he in conservative crowed .. a bit strange

But should have googled

My appology
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:07 am

you have almost worked it out Azari, Im glad!

next step, go through that list and see how many are in the thin strip of soviet union that is left of moscow - the european bit, and how many are one of the famed indigene cultures to the right of moscow.

next step, look at all those baltic and slavic countries in that strip which arre now in europe and thriving.

next step, look at the oil and gas fields in eastern ukraine.

you will almost see the real reason then.

sprinkle some demographic problems on top and bake the cake.

noddy, you mistake, "Culture & civilization" with ethnicity

Nikolai Gogol (Dead Souls) was of Ukrainian origin.

Alexander Pushkin .. His maternal great-grandfather was Major-General Abram Petrovich Gannibal, a nobleman of Eritrean origin who was kidnapped from his homeland by Ottomans, then freed by the Russian Emperor and raised in the Emperor's court household as his godson.

All Russian Giants of Literature wrote "from within" Russian culture & civilization .. world class art, literature, music, painting, film, poetry etc is a form of expressing Zeitgeist feelings .. if this not the case, will not endure.

Meaning, all those Russian Giants of Literature were Russian, immersed in Russian "civilization & Culture" no matter whether they ethnic Latvian or Ukrainian or Estonian OR Eritrean.

And

The Indo Germans, migrated from norther India to Europe, by spitting to two groups, one group went below Caspian Sea via Persia (Iranians), the other group went north of Caspian Via present Russia .. Russians and Ukrainians and Baltic AND Germans same stock.

--

Iranian literature is one of the best in the world, if not the best .. but .. many Iranian Giants of Literature, Philosophers, even scientists born places outside present Iran.

Interesting is, most "Non Persian" who overran Persia, stayed in Persia and became passionate Persian, adapting culture, civilization, language and religion of Persia .. that is why Persia is a "multi ethnic" civilization .. Persia has more Turks than Turkey, lots of Uzebck, Tajik, Turkamen, Arabs. As said many times, Iranian is a culture and civilization and not a ethnicity.

There is a reason that Hermitage has so many Impressionism paintings - Russian #1 art lovers in the world .. for that you must be "Passionate"
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:23 am
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:58 pm It's neither here nor there but Tucker Carlson has been married for 30 years with 4 children.

:D very happy for him .. in his Wiki I did not see any mention of his wife or having children, was odd .. thought not look Gay and he in conservative crowed .. a bit strange

But should have googled

My appology
No worries. Whether Tucker is married or not hardly changes a thing here. If his Wiki doesn't mention it, it may be because he has had people harass his family before, so it's not the smartest thing to advertise.