The Tea Party vs. the GOP thread

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Political Killer Klowns From Financial Space in T-Birds....

Post by monster_gardener »

Doc wrote:
Enki wrote:They know the debt ceiling fight is bad for them, and this is an election year.
And the Debt is bad for everyone. Too Bad the democrats will just spend spend spend till the ratings agencies take the T bills away.
Thank You VERY MUCH for your for your post, Doc,

And the Debt is bad for everyone.
You may be correct......

But I'm not so sure about it....

Seems likely that some of the Political Economic Elite/Killer Klowns from Financial Space on Wall Street and in Washington, D.C. (District of Criminals) will figure out a way to benefit or not be hurt as much as those of US Down in the Black Gang......
Too Bad the democrats will just spend spend spend till the ratings agencies take the T bills away.
Clever! ;)

MHuIEl2-lzs
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Mr. Perfect

Re: The Tea Party vs. the GOP thread

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:CQlPcwiruaY

Entertaining.
Reminds me of California Gubernatorial elections.
Censorship isn't necessary
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The Tea Party is blossoming like a rose.
I can see that.
Sen. Rand Paul wanted to eliminate aid to Israel. Now he doesn’t. He wanted to scrap the Medicare system. Now he’s not sure.

He didn’t like the idea of a border fence — it was expensive, and it reminded him of the Berlin Wall. Now he wants two fences, one behind the other.

And what about same-sex marriage? Paul’s position — such marriages are morally wrong, but Republicans should stop obsessing about them — seems so muddled that an Iowa pastor recently confronted him in frustration.

“With all due respect, that sounds very retreatist of you,” minister Michael Demastus said he told Paul (R-Ky.) after the senator explained his position during a stop in Des Moines.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Bill Haslam vs. The Tea Party Wing of GOP
Posted By Steve Cavendish on Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Last week, Rep. Rick Womick (R-Rockvale) called Gov. Bill Haslam a traitor for organizing support against dissident members of the conservative wing of the party.

Haslam's response? I didn't do it, but it wouldn't matter if I did.
Asked whether he denies Womick’s assertion that the governor had a direct hand in targeting lawmakers, Haslam said, “Again, I have folks who have supported us who are concerned about who gets elected to the legislature, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.”

Haslam said, “I didn’t select one opponent, I can assure you that.” He added he didn’t encourage anyone to run against targeted legislators.

“As you know, contests get very personal. And so you start to hear lots of conversation back and forth about who’s doing this or that, and you know, it’s not always accurate,” he said.

Womick penned a letter earlier this month calling out what he called the administration’s “treasonous targeting, in this month’s primary.”
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
YMix

Post by YMix »

The tea party’s victory drought against establishment Republicans persisted in the hard-fought battle for the GOP nomination for a U.S. Senate seat in Alaska, as former state Atty. Gen. Dan Sullivan defeated tea party favorite Joe Miller.
Victory drought = blooooooming.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think relying on Washington Post articles may be your first problem. It appears they did not report on the defeat of Eric Cantor, a defeat which ended amnesty in the congress. Just so you know who is really running the show.

Did you see the election between Hillary and obama. Have you seen the power struggle going on between them right now.

Did you see the Kentucky Democrat who took out an ad against obama or are you in the same bunker as Zack Morris.

Here is the ad if youtube is blocked in your bunker. Lo info.

PQEJBpeIhVI

You've got a teabagger running as a Democrat. What do you do with that?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I think relying on Washington Post articles may be your first problem.
It came up in the Google search results. And it's one out of three articles I quoted.
Did you see the election between Hillary and obama. Have you seen the power struggle going on between them right now.
Does it matter? Obama is out of the game and Hillary is a party hack. F them both.
Did you see the Kentucky Democrat who took out an ad against obama or are you in the same bunker as Zack Morris.
Not enough for an insurgent movement or to bring down the political duopoly. That's what interests me.
monster_gardener

Small Victories....

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I think relying on Washington Post articles may be your first problem.
It came up in the Google search results. And it's one out of three articles I quoted.
Does it matter? Obama is out of the game and Hillary is a party hack. F them both.
Not enough for an insurgent movement or to bring down the political duopoly. That's what interests me.
Thank You VERY MUCH for your post and maintaining the forum.
Obama is out of the game and Hillary is a party hack. F them both.
Quite Correct!

Seconded! ;) :twisted: :D 8-)

But IMVHO perhaps enough to hamper or at least slow down the Mainstream Chamber of Crony Capitalism Republicans* who have to cater some to the Tea Party Republicans to maintain power...

Victories can be small....

A matter of degrees....

Perhaps sometimes just slowing down the rate of poison flow....

Again, I believe the key may be the States: Need to go back to State Legislature election of Senators* to avoid National Party domination of the Senate.... Perhaps require that any potential President first have been a sucessful State Governor....

*As they in coordination with the America hating PC DemonRAT National Level DemocRATs try to throw open the border and otherwise degrade America..... Each group of Killer Klowns for their own peculiar evil reasons...

**Or perhaps have Senators appointed by the State Governor for his term of office to help Governors stand against the President as necessary as with obama the POS POTUS refusing to protect the border but also refusing the States to do that...
monster_gardener

No Votes for National DemocRATs....

Mr. Perfect wrote:I think relying on Washington Post articles may be your first problem. It appears they did not report on the defeat of Eric Cantor, a defeat which ended amnesty in the congress. Just so you know who is really running the show.

Here is the ad if youtube is blocked in your bunker. Lo info.

PQEJBpeIhVI

You've got a teabagger running as a Democrat. What do you do with that?
Thank You VERY MUCH for your post, Mr. Perfect.

You've got a teabagger running as a Democrat.
I get your point but......

Corrected: You've got a teabagger :twisted: Lying DemocRat ;) running as a fake Tea Partier

IMO once in WashingToon District of Criminals, that lying 3itch Grimes will be quite as grimy ;) a DemonRat DemocRat as her friend Billary ClinToon.... :roll:

And even if she was a true Blue Dog Democrat like Joe Manchin of West Virginia seems to be, she would still help keep that Enemy of the 1st Amendment & Lawless DemonRAT Gunslinger Dirty Harry ;) Reid in Power..... :idea:

Motto for 2014: No votes for DemocRats at the national level.... Especially as SenNutters ;) in the Senate...

And keep a close watch on ones at lower levels.....

Really need to be close enough that one can walk into their office easily...

Good rule: Don't vote for ANY politician who won't take calls on a local talk show or do the equivalent...
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: It came up in the Google search results. And it's one out of three articles I quoted.
Be careful of what you read online. A lot of it is lies.
It does matter because it betrays your moral and intellectual bankruptcy. When 2 people are guilty of a thing and you only condemn one it is an injustice.
The Tea Party was/is very open to ending duopoly, as opposed to anything found on the left. You should really like teabaggers. Maybe you should join with us instead of fighting us.
Mr. Perfect

Re: No Votes for National DemocRATs....

Post by Mr. Perfect »

monster_gardener wrote: Corrected: You've got a teabagger :twisted: Lying DemocRat ;) running as a fake Tea Partier
Very well put mg. Well spotted.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Be careful of what you read online. A lot of it is lies.
Not to mention that some people simply avoid inconvenient truths. :)
It does matter because it betrays your moral and intellectual bankruptcy. When 2 people are guilty of a thing and you only condemn one it is an injustice.
You aren't trying to cause me emotional pain, are you?
The Tea Party was/is very open to ending duopoly, as opposed to anything found on the left. You should really like teabaggers. Maybe you should join with us instead of fighting us.
If the Tea Party were interested in ending the duopoly, it should have ditched the GOP and formed a third party. Better yet, the third, fourth and fifth parties. Still, knowing your ideas, I imagine that the Tea Party wanted to end the duopoly only to foist a monopoly upon the citizenry. You're that kind of guy.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:See, look at these divisions and power struggles. Democrat vs. Democrat.
Struggles over policy at the top? Not interesting. Probably a bunch of people who think the party line could hurt them in elections, but would return to it immediately after the polls close. That's not an insurgent movement, just palace factions jockeying for advantages.
monster_gardener

More on AliceSin Blunderland Grimes & her Lies...

Mr. Perfect wrote:
monster_gardener wrote: Corrected: You've got a teabagger :twisted: Lying DemocRat ;) running as a fake Tea Partier
Very well put mg. Well spotted.
Thank YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND REPLY, Mr. Perfect.

THANK YOU for the VERY KIND WORDS.

Glad you liked it..... :D

BTW Fox News, IIRC Greta Van Susterin, covered AliceSin Blunderland ;) :twisted: :lol: Grimes' Ad and McConnell's follow up to it which exposed that Grimes did support POS POTUS obama on Coal and Gun Control....

A Senator AliceSin Blunderland Grimes would be just another Senatorial 3itch for obama the POS POTUS and his Evil Henchman Dirty Harry Reid.... A pretty 3itch* ;) but still a 3itch :evil: :roll:

*ATTN: Alex Manolo eThinker.... Quit wasting your time on Nancy Pelosi.... :lol:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: Not to mention that some people simply avoid inconvenient truths. :)
Nt some people. A lot of people.
You aren't trying to cause me emotional pain, are you?
It didn't occur to me. I'm trying and succeeding at winning debates. This one is pretty easy.
If the Tea Party were interested in ending the duopoly, it should have ditched the GOP and formed a third party.
They did. It's called a Tea Party,
Better yet, the third, fourth and fifth parties. Still, knowing your ideas, I imagine that the Tea Party wanted to end the duopoly only to foist a monopoly upon the citizenry. You're that kind of guy.
Every party seeks a monopoly. If you get to do it why can't we do it. You're that kind of guy.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: Struggles over policy at the top? Not interesting.
It's the same struggle between the TP and the GOP, which you apparently find fascinating.
Probably a bunch of people who think the party line could hurt them in elections, but would return to it immediately after the polls close. That's not an insurgent movement, just palace factions jockeying for advantages.
A distinction without a difference. obama clearly has to deal with insurgent factions as much as the GOP does. obama was an insurgent himself, now Hillary is his insurgent.

The press is now calling it mutiny. So you'll have to argue with them.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:They did. It's called a Tea Party
Lame.
Every party seeks a monopoly. If you get to do it why can't we do it. You're that kind of guy.
I get to do it?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:It's the same struggle between the TP and the GOP, which you apparently find fascinating.
Because the Tea Party is supposed to be a grassroots movement. It's the GOP establishment vs. the people.
A distinction without a difference. Obama clearly has to deal with insurgent factions as much as the GOP does. Obama was an insurgent himself, now Hillary is his insurgent.
I don't see Obama or Hillary as insurgents. They are party regulars.
The press is now calling it mutiny. So you'll have to argue with them.
Really? :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: Lame.
We're just keeping it real.
I get to do it?
Sure. The Democrats got near record one party rule from 2009-2010, didn't see you complain about it once.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: Because the Tea Party is supposed to be a grassroots movement. It's the GOP establishment vs. the people.
That's one characterization, the one I am familiar with is the people vs the Washington establishment, mostly liberal Democrat.

Either way, why would anyone complain about it.
I don't see Obama or Hillary as insurgents. They are party regulars.
obama ran as and was celebrated as an insurgent. "Change you can believe in" was initially aimed at party favorite Hillary. HRC was considered "old politics" by the insurgent obama. It is part of his mythology.
Really? :)
Yep. I imagine we won't see much of you for a while, you'll be so busy with them.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We're just keeping it real.
The Tea Party is a faction within the GOP, not an independent party. Wake me up when things change.
Sure. The Democrats got near record one party rule from 2009-2010, didn't see you complain about it once.
I'm not a Democrat.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:That's one characterization, the one I am familiar with is the people vs the Washington establishment, mostly liberal Democrat.
Coincidence. :lol:
Obama ran as and was celebrated as an insurgent. "Change you can believe in" was initially aimed at party favorite Hillary. HRC was considered "old politics" by the insurgent Obama. It is part of his mythology.
Every party hack and regular runs as an outsider. Probably some of the Tea Party's candidates, too.
Yep. I imagine we won't see much of you for a while, you'll be so busy with them.
Keep imagining things. :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: The Tea Party is a faction within the GOP, not an independent party. Wake me up when things change.
Which comes back to the question at hand, your inexplicable fixations in this thread.
I'm not a Democrat.
Shouldn't make a difference. If you are against one party rule you should have opposed them. But you didn't.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: Coincidence. :lol:
You think the Washington establishment is conservative Republican? Can you find a mainstream media outlet the promotes conservative ideas and Republican politicians?
Every party hack and regular runs as an outsider. Probably some of the Tea Party's candidates, too.
Yes, but you only seem complain about some hacks and not others.
Keep imagining things. :)
I imagined you had the courage of your convictions. Don't tell me I was wrong.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Which comes back to the question at hand, your inexplicable fixations in this thread.
It comes back to you trying to pass the Tea Party off as an actual party. Why?
Shouldn't make a difference. If you are against one party rule you should have opposed them. But you didn't.
I have you opposing them for me.