The U.K.

Simple Minded

Re: The U.K.

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:04 pm
Colonel Sun wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:26 pm Although the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine was developed in Germany, the UK was the first to deploy it, followed by the USA and Canada, whereas the EU authority is still debating the vaccine's approval while criticizing the UK.
Probably because the EU is concerned about equal access, affordability and safety. If the vaccines prove unreliable or harmful, that would be a heavy blow to trust in the European Union.
You guys should hire Andrew Cuomo to manage the EU COVID response. He was awarded an Emmy by Hollywood for his handling of the COVID crises in NY State.

Oddly enough, just so you furringers know, Hollywood is not even close to being in NY State. NY Staters will probably trade Cuomo for one 70 year old Romanian fruit picker with Asthma, bad knees, and high blood pressure.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:37 pmNY Staters will probably trade Cuomo for one 70 year old Romanian fruit picker with Asthma, bad knees, and high blood pressure.
Plenty of those to... pick from.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Colonel Sun wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:26 pm Although the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA vaccine was developed in Germany, the UK was the first to deploy it, followed by the USA and Canada, whereas the EU authority is still debating the vaccine's approval while criticizing the UK.
Probably because the EU is concerned about equal access, affordability and safety. If the vaccines prove unreliable or harmful, that would be a heavy blow to trust in the European Union.
Or Euro-bureaucrats bureaucrating.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

On the 13th day of Christmas the EU gave to me.....
Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:44 pm Or Euro-bureaucrats bureaucrating.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Germany's Lufthansa is airlifting fresh fruit and vegetables to the UK on Wednesday as firms seek to beat the lorry chaos at sea ports

The airline said it is carrying 80 tonnes of food from Frankfurt to Doncaster Sheffield Airport for grocers including Tesco and Sainsbury's.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
YMix

Post by YMix »

If impoverishing your population in the name of competitiveness is the prize the English wanted, I am very happy they got it. I wish their population luck, because luck is all they have now.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Are the U.K. and E.U. still things in the post pre-COVID era?

Maybe China is pulling all the exit strings around the world.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“My sex arses are all made by British craftsmen so we can demand a premium price.” God save the Queen. :lol:
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:36 am “My sex arses are all made by British craftsmen so we can demand a premium price.” God save the Queen. :lol:
Well, he's certainly doing his bit to keep the British end up.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Colonel Sun wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:49 am
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:36 am “My sex arses are all made by British craftsmen so we can demand a premium price.” God save the Queen. :lol:
Well, he's certainly doing his bit to keep the British end up.
The poor man needs to accept Buttcoin.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

YMix wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:55 pm
If impoverishing your population in the name of competitiveness is the prize the English wanted, I am very happy they got it. I wish their population luck, because luck is all they have now.
Over here in the US, I've noticed a peculiar phenomenon: a proliferation of British accents on Faux News. Many of them hailing the great bilateral alliance between the US and Britain that is sure to come. I even saw one tonight explaining how Democrats will destroy America (he was the bald type, typically seen patronizing SE Asian red light districts with flip flops and beer in hand). A British accent weaves a spell on America ears and endows the speaker with superior intellect, wit, and authority.

In their desperation for mutual reassurance they're soliciting the provincials and deplorables who watch Faux. Deep down inside, they must be terrified at the slowly-dawning realization that the American ruling class is going to make Britain our b*tch.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Colonel Sun wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:49 amWell, he's certainly doing his bit to keep the British end up.
But the French have him by the balls.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:17 am
Colonel Sun wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:49 amWell, he's certainly doing his bit to keep the British end up.
But the French have him by the balls.
Being French, they probably won't do him the courtesy of a reach around.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Due to the deplorable unavailability of English sexbutts, I suggest buying a Palestinian made sex doll.

Lower quality, but they blow themselves up.

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:03 amBeing French, they probably won't do him the courtesy of a reach around.
Reacharounds are only for EU members.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:12 pm
Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:03 amBeing French, they probably won't do him the courtesy of a reach around.
Reacharounds are only for EU members.
The Greeks, having been buggered by the Germans through the EU for years now, are still waiting.

In the mean time, the constipation at Calais has long cleared out.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Colonel Sun wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:52 pmThe Greeks, having been buggered by the Germans through the EU for years now, are still waiting.

In the mean time, the constipation at Calais has long cleared out.
The Germans are notoriously stingy with that sh*t. Still, the Greeks should not be quick to turn the other cheek.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Telegraph | Europhiles have finally had their eyes opened to the hideous reality of the EU

In a display worthy of 1960s Nasserite dictators, over the last 72 hours Eurocrats have broken every norm of civilised behaviour
YMix

Post by YMix »

Welcome to Brexit.

YMix

Post by YMix »

YMix

Post by YMix »

'You still here?' EU asks Britain

THE EU has been puzzled to find the UK still yapping around its heels months after it had supposedly left for good.

The trading bloc was relieved when its most troublesome member left to take control of its own affairs, but has since found Britain wants to stick around to have arguments about vaccines and paperwork.

EU politician Michel Barnier said: “We thought we were done with the UK. We thought, okay, strange decision, but it’s up to you. Good luck selling cheese to Singapore.

“But now Britain wants to hang around the EU endlessly, like those kids who leave school at 16 and then turn up outside the gates every afternoon on a shitty little scooter.

“You’ve left now. We explained this to your negotiators, very carefully and slowly in the only language you understand. We even used drawings and, during one session with David Davis, sock puppets.

“A common analogy is someone who’s cancelled their gym membership and still wants to use the facilities. But you’re like someone who wants to take a running machine home and lavender in the jacuzzi.

“It’s all been a massive, pointless hassle. But no other countries are thinking of leaving now. And, most importantly, we don’t have to watch those prancing UKIP twats in the European Parliament.

“So overall, thanks.”
noddy

Post by noddy »

gee, that pork chop import process is a nightmare.

who are they punishing , poms or europeans ?
ultracrepidarian