The U.K.

Ibrahim

Re: The U.K.

Post by Ibrahim »

Alexis wrote:
Endovelico wrote:UKIP could be a British version of Beppe Grillo's 5 star movement in Italy, with fewer intelectuals and more lower middle class supporters. But the anti-establishment factor is very much present. But of course this is an outsider's vision...
The paradox here is that having a strongly anti-system party circa 20 / 25% of vote is fast becoming a European standard these days -no matter the precise political positioning of such party, which might be of secondary importance-.... What with Beppe Grillo's 5 Star movement in Italy, Marine Le Pen's Front national in France, Alexis Tsipras' Synaspismós in Greece, and now Nigel Farage's UKIP in Britain.

So Britain is showing her basic nature as a European country... precisely through her anti-EU party! :D

Anti-EUers of all European countries, Unite!
Don't forget Geert Wilders in the Netherlands. And should Golden Dawn be the Greek example?
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

" Why can't we more like Germany ? " :D

Why ? ? .. very simple .. because (real) British economy leaved from other people's resources .. parasitism

Britain, which has yet to recover from the 2008 financial crash, is peering enviously at Germany's economic structure with its focus on engineering, its medium-sized firms, apprenticeships, regional banks and long-term business approach.

The opposition Labour Party, but also the Conservative-led government, are starting to embrace German ideas.

[..]

The Independent newspaper was only half-joking when it referred to "Neue Labour." Two of Miliband's advisers, Maurice Glasman and Stewart Wood, are experts on Germany. They are calling for the return to the "Mitbestimmung" system of codetermination, in which any company with a workforce of more than 2,000 people must have half its supervisory board made up of worker representatives. It was the British who introduced the system in Germany after World War II.

Heracleum Persicum

Chatham House controls British intelligence.
It uses the intelligence agencies to help plan and carry out psyco-political operations focused on different groups around the world to cause conflict, control public opinion

Chatham House instructed the British Foreign Policy apparatus to devise a plan based on three principals to enforce change in target countries, including

A: making a democracy which is in line with the West’s objectives and interests,

B: Creating domestic insecurities and bolstering differences to make the system internally confused, and

C: to question the target countries’ sovereignty.

Torchwood

Post by Torchwood »

Of course, Azari has got it sussed. Unlike the Jews, we really do still control the world by manipulation.

Must dash now, have to provide my weekly report on Azari's posts to my masters at MI6. Why else would I be on this forum?
Enki

Post by Enki »

Torchwood wrote:Of course, Azari has got it sussed. Unlike the Jews, we really do still control the world by manipulation.

Must dash now, have to provide my weekly report on Azari's posts to my masters at MI6. Why else would I be on this forum?
It's all Gladio to me.

We are ruled by a giant global spy syndicate that is funded by drug money.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Enki wrote:
Torchwood wrote:Of course, Azari has got it sussed. Unlike the Jews, we really do still control the world by manipulation.

It's all Gladio to me.

We are ruled by a giant global spy syndicate that is funded by drug money.
Spengler must be working for Gladio. That would explain his constant bashing of Erdoğan, who has been cracking down on Gladio subsidiary Ergenekon.

Spengler's associate Michael Ledeen has been linked to Gladio.
cultivate a white rose
Heracleum Persicum

Must quote the late (good man) Henry Ford (asked about The Protocols of the Elders of Zion)

" It might not be true, but it sure feels that way " :lol: :lol:

come on guys, come on

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Time to re-establish the "special relationship" between the US and UK.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/06/11 ... tom/194421
Fox Host Kilmeade Endorses Tommy Robinson, Leader Of Violent Anti-Muslim Hate Group

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade told the leader of a violent nationalist hate group that targets British Muslims, "We got your back" and "it's great what you're doing."

Kilmeade offered his endorsement to the English Defence League (EDL) and co-founder Tommy Robinson, who appeared as a guest on the June 10 edition of Kilmeade's Fox News Radio program. Kilmeade's support followed an interview in which Robinson railed against the immigration of Muslims into the United Kingdom, and warned of Muslims "forcefully putting us under Sharia" Law and planning a "silent takeover" to "implement Sharia" in his country and across the world.

Despite the group's extreme ideology and violent nature, Kilmeade gave Robinson an enthusiastic and unchallenged platform for nearly 15 minutes to rail against Muslims. Among Robinson's claims:
"Sit and work out the demographics. Look at how our country's changed. I think, every ten years the Islamic community doubles ... Where does it stop?"
"In the World War, we need America's help. Now in this country, we need America's support because we need to take our country back."
"In thirty years' time, they will be forcefully putting us under Sharia. There will be a violent struggle across this country, complete civil breakdown and disorder."
"I don't regret doing it at all." -- Robinson on entering the United States with improper documentation.
"That's the tip of the iceberg. You see, the violent jihadists -- now they are a real problem and they do [inaudible] what they're doing. But this silent jihad that's going on. This silent takeover and planning to take over and implement Sharia, they're the ones I'm terrified of because they're actually sitting around tables of government. They're actually in positions of power. They've infiltrated major positions across the whole entire government. And I say don't listen to what we're saying. Listen to what they're saying. They're openly telling us they want to take over the country. They're openly committing treason. They're openly Islamifying areas, and it has to end, and that's what we're saying. "

At the conclusion of the interview, Kilmeade told Robinson: "Well Tommy, we got your back, and we'll definitely look to keep in touch and I really think it's a very -- it's great what you're doing." After the interview, Kilmeade tweeted: "Englishdefenseleague.org [sic] check out Tommy Robinson and his mission to rid brit ian [sic] of muslim extremists @foxandfriends."
These EDL guys have the cross of St George all over everything. They know he was from the Middle East right?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Where was the violence?
Censorship isn't necessary
noddy

Post by noddy »

i think the progressive narrative quite often gets confused about ultra nationalists.

the story goes that they hate foreigners and thusly racistly hate all others when the reality is that they are scared of change to things they like and hate all outsiders meddling with it... they often do like foriegn stuff aslong as it stays in its foreign location.

this showed up in another thread with the burmese nationalists liking white power groups.

which isnt to say some of them arent just racist haters but the full picture is more complicated than that.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:i think the progressive narrative quite often gets confused about ultra nationalists.

the story goes that they hate foreigners and thusly racistly hate all others when the reality is that they are scared of change to things they like and hate all outsiders meddling with it... they often do like foriegn stuff aslong as it stays in its foreign location.

this showed up in another thread with the burmese nationalists liking white power groups.

which isnt to say some of them arent just racist haters but the full picture is more complicated than that.
Not really an important distinction considering that everything they do is either a) encourage/act out racist violence or b) agitation for racially discriminatory legislation (which they almost never get). I'm totally in board with the idea that most of them are scared, baffled people. It just doesn't change the practical consequences.

Also, their privileged status as members of the majority demographic allow their criminal actions and extremist views to go relatively unreported while less outdoorsy racists panic and fume over duskier groups. Though this too is motivated by fear and narrow self-interest. If you're the average British person the Pakistani preaching Wahhabi doctrine on the corner has you in his (rhetorical) crosshairs whereas you can be pretty sure the skinheads are stomping out some brown kid and not your wide white ass, so who is the greater threat to your bourgeois comfort?

That Fox News was patting them on the back is just pretty funny.
noddy

Post by noddy »

my only significant quibble is the following and its portrayal of words on one side, violent actions on the other.
If you're the average British person the Pakistani preaching Wahhabi doctrine on the corner has you in his (rhetorical) crosshairs whereas you can be pretty sure the skinheads are stomping out some brown kid and not your wide white ass
i know that in australia and the netherlands and i assume other western places with the wahabbi sympathetic rural arab muslim immigrants, some of the immigrants are also committing physical violence and have ugly ideas about western women and their dress standards and how that makes them sluts and to be treated accordingly.

a nasty feedback loop of valid excuses for both sides is what i see - so it depends on who you personally empathise with.

its mostly just angry young men in gangs on both sides and even once all the racial aspects die down they will continue to bash each other if they stay angry little gang members but the reasons will change.. most likely turf wars for drugs and nightclubs.. properly localised wot wot.
ultracrepidarian
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

World Wide Wise Asses of Every Color..........

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:
noddy wrote:i think the progressive narrative quite often gets confused about ultra nationalists.

Not really an important distinction considering that everything they do is either a) encourage/act out racist violence or b) agitation for racially discriminatory legislation (which they almost never get). I'm totally in board with the idea that most of them are scared, baffled people. It just doesn't change the practical consequences.

Also, their privileged status as members of the majority demographic allow their criminal actions and extremist views to go relatively unreported while less outdoorsy racists panic and fume over duskier groups. Though this too is motivated by fear and narrow self-interest. If you're the average British person the Pakistani preaching Wahhabi doctrine on the corner has you in his (rhetorical) crosshairs whereas you can be pretty sure the skinheads are stomping out some brown kid and not your wide white ass, so who is the greater threat to your bourgeois comfort?

That Fox News was patting them on the back is just pretty funny.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
Also, their privileged status as members of the majority demographic allow their criminal actions and extremist views
Weren't you just telling Endo that it is legitimate for majorities such as Islamists in Turkey to force Islamic religious education & other Sharia toxicity on the unwilling or for Swiss non-Muslim majorities to ban Minarets though you did complain that banning minarets was vaguely racist.........

Pakistani preaching Wahhabi doctrine on the corner has you in his (rhetorical) crosshairs
Those crosshairs are aren't so "rhetorical" given the recent car and cleaver attack in London by Muslim perps which you tried to justify, Ibs.......

Maybe fear of Pakistani and other Muslim preachers of Islam inspired violence is to some extent rational self interest.......

The preachers and their tools need to be deported to Pakistan and other Muslim regions intent on implementing Sharia...

not your wide white ass,
Your words: evidence as good as yours, Ibrahim, that you too, may be what you call a "racist".....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:my only significant quibble is the following and its portrayal of words on one side, violent actions on the other.
If you're the average British person the Pakistani preaching Wahhabi doctrine on the corner has you in his (rhetorical) crosshairs whereas you can be pretty sure the skinheads are stomping out some brown kid and not your wide white ass
i know that in australia and the netherlands and i assume other western places with the wahabbi sympathetic rural arab muslim immigrants, some of the immigrants are also committing physical violence and have ugly ideas about western women and their dress standards and how that makes them sluts and to be treated accordingly.

a nasty feedback loop of valid excuses for both sides is what i see - so it depends on who you personally empathise with.
Fair enough. But I think its still accurate to say that the average person is disproportionately concerned about immigrants as opposed to skinhead groups due to one looking more foreign than the other. I'm also guessing there is a gap in how law enforcement responds. Statistically it also might be hard to separate "hate crimes" from the workaday "hard man" violence you see in major UK cities.

its mostly just angry young men in gangs on both sides and even once all the racial aspects die down they will continue to bash each other if they stay angry little gang members but the reasons will change.. most likely turf wars for drugs and nightclubs.. properly localised wot wot.
I know that the biggest "white power" organization in the US is actually a prison gang that tries to monopolize the drug trade and assassination racket in maximum security prisons. Not much of an ideological crusade for them.
Heracleum Persicum

David Sassoon - leading opium trader in China

Sassoon was born in Baghdad, where his father, Saleh Sassoon (1750-1830),[1] was a wealthy businessman, chief treasurer to the pashas (the governors of Baghdad) from 1781 to 1817, and president (Nasi) of the city's Jewish community.

The family were Iraqi Jews. His mother was Amam Gabbai. After a traditional education in the Hebrew language, Sassoon married Hannah in 1818. They had two sons and two daughters before she died in 1826. Two years later he married Farha Hyeem (who was born in 1812 and died in 1886). The pair had six sons and three daughters.

[..]

Although David Sassoon did not speak English, he became a naturalised British citizen in 1853. He kept the dress and manners of the Baghdadi Jews, but allowed his sons to adopt English manners. His son, Abdullah changed his name to Albert, moved to England, became a Baronet and married into the Rothschild family. All the Sassoons of Europe are said to be descendants of David Sassoon.

much more @ WiKi link

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. can not stop laughing .. good combo .. Biggest slave trader in human history in company of biggest opium trader in history

The 99 year British lease on Hong Kong expired in July allowing the Red Chinese to take over. Hundreds of newspaper stories and TV reports have covered this event but not one revealed how England first gained control of Hong Kong! The truth lies buried in the family line of David Sassoon, "The Rothschilds of The Far East," and their monopoly over the opium trade. Britain won Hong Kong by launching the opium Wars to give the Sassoon exclusive rights to drug an entire nation !

Hong Kong Founded as Sassoon Drug Center

David Sassoon was born in Baghdad, Iraq in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. (Thus making him the "court Jew" - a highly influential position.) In 1829 Ahmet was overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium - then the most addictive drug in the world !

The Beginning of the Opium Trade

In the beginning, David Sassoon wanted to trade cotton cloth with China in exchange for tea, but the Chinese did not want the cotton that Sassoon wanted to trade. They were, however, willing to trade tea for silver. However, Sassoon considered that the Chinese might be susceptible to opium. With this knowledge Sassoon sailed back to India and then England to sell what little tea he had, and to make a new proposition.

Britain had an insatiable appetite for Chinese tea, but the Qing Dynasty and its subjects did not want to buy anything that the British produced. The government of Queen Victoria did not want to use up the county’s reserves of gold or silver in buying tea, so, on the advice of David Sassoon, she decided to forcibly export opium from the Indian Subcontinent to China. The opium would then be exchanged for tea.

In order to boost the trade, David Sassoon forced the farmers in Bengali to stop farming food and turn to growing opium poppies. The climate in Bengali was very good for growing opium and Sassoon’s business flourished. He became a member of the East India Company, a firm owned and run by Jews out of the City of London. So successful was the opium business that the tax the East Indian Company paid to England paid for all English wars between 1831 and 1905.

Opium was a “Jewish Business”

The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905, states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China.

According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: "He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work."

Sassoon's sons were busy pushing this mind-destroying drug in Canton, China and their trade expanded alarmingly. Between 1830 - 1831 they trafficked 18,956 chests of opium earning millions of dollars. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In the year 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.

The entire trade was controlled by Jewish families only. Sassoon would not allow any other race to engage in “the Jew’s business” of importing and selling opium. Opium was strictly a Jewish monopoly. But these Jews were working under British passports.

And then the Opium Wars – Euphemistically called “The Boxer Rebellion”

China’s government, not too surprisingly, objected to the large-scale importation of narcotics into their country by a foreign power, provoking Britain to declare war.
In 1839, the Manchu Emperor ordered that it be stopped. He named the Commissioner of Canton, Lin Tse-hsu, to lead a campaign against opium. Lin seized 2,000 chests of Sassoon opium and threw it into the river. An outraged David Sassoon demanded that Great Britain retaliate. And because the Sassoon family had married into the Rothschild family who controlled the English economy, this demand had powerful Jewish backers in England.

Thus, the Opium Wars began with the British Army fighting as mercenaries of the Sassoon’s. They attacked cities and blockaded ports. The Chinese Army, decimated by 10 years of rampant opium addiction, proved no match for the British Army. The war ended in 1839 with the signing of "The Treaty of Nanking." This included provisions especially designed to guarantee the Sassoon the right to enslave an entire population with opium.

The "peace treaty" included these provisions:

1) Full legalization of the opium trade in China,
2) compensation from the opium stockpiles confiscated by Lin of 2 million pounds,
3) territorial sovereignty for the British Crown over several designated offshore islands.

Sassoon's Use British Army to Drug an Entire Nation

British Prime Minister Palmerston wrote Crown Commissioner Captain Charles Elliot that the treaty didn't go far enough. He said it should have been rejected out of hand because: "After all, our naval power is so strong that we can tell the Emperor what we mean to hold rather than what he would cede. We must demand the admission of opium into interior China as an article of lawful commerce and increase the indemnity payments and British access to several additional Chinese ports."
Thus, China not only had to pay Sassoon the cost of his dumped opium but reimburse England an unheard sum of 21 million pounds for the cost of the war!
This gave the Sassoon's monopoly rights to distribute opium in port cities. However, even this was not good enough and Sassoon demanded the right to sell opium throughout the nation. The Manchus resisted and the British Army again attacked in the "Second Opium War fought 1858 - 1860. Palmerston declared that all of interior China must be open for uninterrupted opium traffic.

The British suffered a defeat at the Taku Forts in June 1859 when sailors, ordered to seize the forts, were run aground in the mud-choked harbor. Several hundred were killed or captured. An enraged Palmerston said: "We shall teach such a lesson to these perfidious hordes that the name of Europe will hereafter be a passport of fear."

The Destruction of the Yuan Ming Yuan

In October, the British besieged Peking.

When the city fell, British commander Lord Elgin, ordered the temples and other sacred shrines in the city sacked and burned to the ground as a show of Britain's absolute contempt for the Chinese.

In early October of 1860, the commanders of the British and French forces held a conference outside the gates of Perfect Brightness – the Yuan Ming Yuan.

It was situated on the western outskirt of Beijing, where they agreed to share what3ever they could loot and to destroy the balance.

As the primary residence of five Qing emperors, Yuan Ming Yuan contained hundreds of palaces, temples, libraries, theatres, pavilions, chapels, gazebos and galleries filled with priceless artworks, antiquities and personal possessions.

There followed an orgy of indiscriminate plunder in which anything that could not be carted off was destroyed.

On October 18, British forces were ordered by Lord Elgin – son of the Lord Elgin who removed the marble friezes from Greece’s Parthenon – to inflict a final blow, with fire, as revenge for the Chinese refusal to permit the importation of opium that was devastating their country, though ostensibly for the deaths of some British and Indian prisioins in Chinese captivity.

Because Yuna Ming Yuan was so vast – roughly five times the size of Beijing’s Forbidden City and eight times that of the Vatican City – it took an entire infantry division of nearly 4,500 men, including four British regiments and the 15the Punjabis, many weeks to set it aflame and finally render it to utter destruction.
Gilded beams crashed, porcelain roofs buckled and ash filled the lakes, as so many embers snowed on Beijing that the entire city seemed on fire, where and the clouds of smoke were so dense they eclipsed the sun.

Upon hearing the news, the ailing 30-year-old Xianfeng emperor vomited blood; less than a year later he was dead.

“It was a sacrifice of all that was most ancient and most beautiful,” acknowledged Robert McGhee, chaplain to the British forces and a participant in, and defender of, the destruction. “It is gone, but I do not know how to tear myself from it.”

Arguably the greatest concentration of historic treasures in the world, dating and representing a full 5,000 years of an ancient civilisation, were either looted or totally destroyed. And all of this was done to protect the exclusive opium concessions granted to the Jewish Sassoon of Britain and the revenue they generated for the crown.
God save the Queen, and God Bless “His Chosen People”.

The Yuan Ming Yuan is an unforgettable shame in the hearts of the Chinese people, and a reminder for the whole world that such destruction of human cultural heritage should not happen again.

The British and Jewish “Peace Treaties” and the Origin of British Hong Kong

In the new "Peace Treaty" of Oct.25, 1860 the Sassoon (backed by the force of the British military) were assigned rights to a vastly expanded opium trade covering seven-eights of China, which brought in over 20 million pounds in 1864 alone. In that year, the Sassoon imported 58,681 chest of opium and by 1880 it had skyrocketed to 105,508 chests, making the Sassoon the richest Jews in the world.

England was given the Hong Kong peninsula as a colony and large sections of Amoy, Canton, Foochow, Ningpo and Shanghai.

When Britain gave the Jewish Sassoon family the exclusive franchise to distribute opium in China, the family needed a base of operations for the importing, processing and distribution. Hong Kong was forcibly acquired solely for the Sassoon family’s opium business.

The Sassoon were now licensing opium dens in each British occupied area with large fees being collected by their Jewish agents. Sassoon would not allow any other race to engage in "the Jews' business."

And many of these Jewish agents were the Chinese Jews of Kaifeng. These Jews had immigrated to China along the Silk Road hundreds of years ago and had so intermarried with the Chinese that they looked entirely Chinese. But they still were practicing Jews and were thus the perfect Chinese agents for the Sassoon.
However, the British government would not allow any opium to be imported into Europe!

After the British established Hong Kong as a colony in the aftermaths of the Opium Wars, local merchants felt the need for a bank to finance the growing opium trade with China, so they established (by special permit from the British) the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation – HSBC.

The Sassoon destroyed everything they touched

Money for these people was only a tool for making more money, no matter the disasters wrought upon the Chinese – or indeed any other nation.
Sir Albert Sassoon, the eldest of David Sassoon's sons took over the family "business" empire. He constructed huge textile mills in Bombay that pay slave labor wages. This early example of the “off-shoring of industries” continued after World War One and ended up putting mills in Lancashire, England out of business with thousands losing their jobs to the cheap labour of the Sassoon in India.

This did not stop Queen Victoria from having Albert knighted in 1872. After all, the Sassoon could prosper only after they had subverted the governance of China, whereupon Britain empowered the Sassoon’s to destroy and impoverish the people, for the glory of the British Empire.

Solomon Sassoon moved to Hong Kong and ran the family business there until his death in 1894. Later, the entire family moved to England because with modern communications they could operate their financial empire from their luxurious estates in London. They socialized with royalty and Edward Albert. Sassoon married Aline Caroline de Rothschild in 1887 which linked their fortune with that of the Rothschilds. The Queen also had Edward knighted.

All 14 of the grandsons of David Sassoon were made officers during World War One and thus most were able to avoid combat.

The Ubiquitous American Connection…

In 1830 Warren Delano was a senior partner in Russell & Company. It was their merchant fleet which carried Sassoon's opium to China and returned with tea.
The reason Russell & Company were allowed to transport and trade in opium around Canton was that they were a Jewish company and did not interfere with the business of Sassoon’s East India Company. The market was large enough for both. Russell & Company got their opium from Afghanistan through a harbour in Turkey.

Delano said later he could not pretend to justify the opium trade on moral grounds, “but as a merchant I insist it has been…fair, honourable and legitimate”, and “no more objectionable than the importation of wines and spirits to the US.”

Warren Delano returned to America a rich man, moved to Newburgh, N.Y. and in 1851 his daughter Sara Married a well born neighbor, James Roosevelt - the father of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the American President.

Roosevelt’s fortune was inherited from his maternal grandfather Warren Delano. Roosvelt always knew the origin of the family fortune but refused to discuss it.

The Afternath:

Countless tens of millions of families were destroyed; fortunes lost, daughters prostituted, production collapsed, the economy crashed. The treasures and heritage of 5,000 years of a peaceful society ravaged by madness and destruction of the British and the Jews. The toll was unimaginable. The British Crown and the Jewish Sassoon conspired to turn an entire nation of people into drug addicts of the worst kind, solely to satisfy their greed and lust for power.

This drug trade totally eviscerated China’s social fabric, virtually destroying not only the country but families and all of society. And, by most estimates, the forcible imposition of opium on the Middle Kingdom by Britain, and the clever and brutal marketing by the Sassoon Jews, set back China’s development at least 75 years.
And, using their magical technique of putting all of the blame of their sins upon a scapegoat, to this day the Jews claim that the Opium Trade of China was the fault of the British East India Company simply because the Sassoon’s all had British passports. And to this day, many Chinese believe them.

Nowhere in British or Jewish history are the truths of this wantonly immoral family told. Instead, the Jewish books and encyclopaedias all praise the Sassoon for their “great contribution” to Indian society, without a mention of the God-forsaken criminality of these people.

Any resentment or malice that the Chinese might feel toward the British today, at least due to the imposition of opium, is partially misdirected. A fair share should be directed to these Jewish families.

The Sassoon opium trade brought death and destruction to millions and still plagues Asia to this day. Their company was totally operated by Jews ONLY! The corrupt British monarchy honored them with privilege and knighthood - to the disgrace of the Crown! To this day the Sassoons are in the history books as "great developers" of India but the source of their vast wealth is never mentioned!

Monster, you in wrong company

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

David Sassoon - leading opium trader in China

Sassoon was born in Baghdad, where his father, Saleh Sassoon (1750-1830),[1] was a wealthy businessman, chief treasurer to the pashas (the governors of Baghdad) from 1781 to 1817, and president (Nasi) of the city's Jewish community.

The family were Iraqi Jews. His mother was Amam Gabbai. After a traditional education in the Hebrew language, Sassoon married Hannah in 1818. They had two sons and two daughters before she died in 1826. Two years later he married Farha Hyeem (who was born in 1812 and died in 1886). The pair had six sons and three daughters.

[..]

Although David Sassoon did not speak English, he became a naturalised British citizen in 1853. He kept the dress and manners of the Baghdadi Jews, but allowed his sons to adopt English manners. His son, Abdullah changed his name to Albert, moved to England, became a Baronet and married into the Rothschild family. All the Sassoons of Europe are said to be descendants of David Sassoon.

much more @ WiKi link

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. can not stop laughing .. good combo .. Biggest slave trader in human history in company of biggest opium trader in history

The 99 year British lease on Hong Kong expired in July allowing the Red Chinese to take over. Hundreds of newspaper stories and TV reports have covered this event but not one revealed how England first gained control of Hong Kong! The truth lies buried in the family line of David Sassoon, "The Rothschilds of The Far East," and their monopoly over the opium trade. Britain won Hong Kong by launching the opium Wars to give the Sassoon exclusive rights to drug an entire nation !

Hong Kong Founded as Sassoon Drug Center

David Sassoon was born in Baghdad, Iraq in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. (Thus making him the "court Jew" - a highly influential position.) In 1829 Ahmet was overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium - then the most addictive drug in the world !

The Beginning of the Opium Trade

In the beginning, David Sassoon wanted to trade cotton cloth with China in exchange for tea, but the Chinese did not want the cotton that Sassoon wanted to trade. They were, however, willing to trade tea for silver. However, Sassoon considered that the Chinese might be susceptible to opium. With this knowledge Sassoon sailed back to India and then England to sell what little tea he had, and to make a new proposition.

Britain had an insatiable appetite for Chinese tea, but the Qing Dynasty and its subjects did not want to buy anything that the British produced. The government of Queen Victoria did not want to use up the county’s reserves of gold or silver in buying tea, so, on the advice of David Sassoon, she decided to forcibly export opium from the Indian Subcontinent to China. The opium would then be exchanged for tea.

In order to boost the trade, David Sassoon forced the farmers in Bengali to stop farming food and turn to growing opium poppies. The climate in Bengali was very good for growing opium and Sassoon’s business flourished. He became a member of the East India Company, a firm owned and run by Jews out of the City of London. So successful was the opium business that the tax the East Indian Company paid to England paid for all English wars between 1831 and 1905.

Opium was a “Jewish Business”

The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905, states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China.

According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: "He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work."

Sassoon's sons were busy pushing this mind-destroying drug in Canton, China and their trade expanded alarmingly. Between 1830 - 1831 they trafficked 18,956 chests of opium earning millions of dollars. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In the year 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.

The entire trade was controlled by Jewish families only. Sassoon would not allow any other race to engage in “the Jew’s business” of importing and selling opium. Opium was strictly a Jewish monopoly. But these Jews were working under British passports.

And then the Opium Wars – Euphemistically called “The Boxer Rebellion”

China’s government, not too surprisingly, objected to the large-scale importation of narcotics into their country by a foreign power, provoking Britain to declare war.
In 1839, the Manchu Emperor ordered that it be stopped. He named the Commissioner of Canton, Lin Tse-hsu, to lead a campaign against opium. Lin seized 2,000 chests of Sassoon opium and threw it into the river. An outraged David Sassoon demanded that Great Britain retaliate. And because the Sassoon family had married into the Rothschild family who controlled the English economy, this demand had powerful Jewish backers in England.

Thus, the Opium Wars began with the British Army fighting as mercenaries of the Sassoon’s. They attacked cities and blockaded ports. The Chinese Army, decimated by 10 years of rampant opium addiction, proved no match for the British Army. The war ended in 1839 with the signing of "The Treaty of Nanking." This included provisions especially designed to guarantee the Sassoon the right to enslave an entire population with opium.

The "peace treaty" included these provisions:

1) Full legalization of the opium trade in China,
2) compensation from the opium stockpiles confiscated by Lin of 2 million pounds,
3) territorial sovereignty for the British Crown over several designated offshore islands.

Sassoon's Use British Army to Drug an Entire Nation

British Prime Minister Palmerston wrote Crown Commissioner Captain Charles Elliot that the treaty didn't go far enough. He said it should have been rejected out of hand because: "After all, our naval power is so strong that we can tell the Emperor what we mean to hold rather than what he would cede. We must demand the admission of opium into interior China as an article of lawful commerce and increase the indemnity payments and British access to several additional Chinese ports."
Thus, China not only had to pay Sassoon the cost of his dumped opium but reimburse England an unheard sum of 21 million pounds for the cost of the war!
This gave the Sassoon's monopoly rights to distribute opium in port cities. However, even this was not good enough and Sassoon demanded the right to sell opium throughout the nation. The Manchus resisted and the British Army again attacked in the "Second Opium War fought 1858 - 1860. Palmerston declared that all of interior China must be open for uninterrupted opium traffic.

The British suffered a defeat at the Taku Forts in June 1859 when sailors, ordered to seize the forts, were run aground in the mud-choked harbor. Several hundred were killed or captured. An enraged Palmerston said: "We shall teach such a lesson to these perfidious hordes that the name of Europe will hereafter be a passport of fear."

The Destruction of the Yuan Ming Yuan

In October, the British besieged Peking.

When the city fell, British commander Lord Elgin, ordered the temples and other sacred shrines in the city sacked and burned to the ground as a show of Britain's absolute contempt for the Chinese.

In early October of 1860, the commanders of the British and French forces held a conference outside the gates of Perfect Brightness – the Yuan Ming Yuan.

It was situated on the western outskirt of Beijing, where they agreed to share what3ever they could loot and to destroy the balance.

As the primary residence of five Qing emperors, Yuan Ming Yuan contained hundreds of palaces, temples, libraries, theatres, pavilions, chapels, gazebos and galleries filled with priceless artworks, antiquities and personal possessions.

There followed an orgy of indiscriminate plunder in which anything that could not be carted off was destroyed.

On October 18, British forces were ordered by Lord Elgin – son of the Lord Elgin who removed the marble friezes from Greece’s Parthenon – to inflict a final blow, with fire, as revenge for the Chinese refusal to permit the importation of opium that was devastating their country, though ostensibly for the deaths of some British and Indian prisioins in Chinese captivity.

Because Yuna Ming Yuan was so vast – roughly five times the size of Beijing’s Forbidden City and eight times that of the Vatican City – it took an entire infantry division of nearly 4,500 men, including four British regiments and the 15the Punjabis, many weeks to set it aflame and finally render it to utter destruction.
Gilded beams crashed, porcelain roofs buckled and ash filled the lakes, as so many embers snowed on Beijing that the entire city seemed on fire, where and the clouds of smoke were so dense they eclipsed the sun.

Upon hearing the news, the ailing 30-year-old Xianfeng emperor vomited blood; less than a year later he was dead.

“It was a sacrifice of all that was most ancient and most beautiful,” acknowledged Robert McGhee, chaplain to the British forces and a participant in, and defender of, the destruction. “It is gone, but I do not know how to tear myself from it.”

Arguably the greatest concentration of historic treasures in the world, dating and representing a full 5,000 years of an ancient civilisation, were either looted or totally destroyed. And all of this was done to protect the exclusive opium concessions granted to the Jewish Sassoon of Britain and the revenue they generated for the crown.
God save the Queen, and God Bless “His Chosen People”.

The Yuan Ming Yuan is an unforgettable shame in the hearts of the Chinese people, and a reminder for the whole world that such destruction of human cultural heritage should not happen again.

The British and Jewish “Peace Treaties” and the Origin of British Hong Kong

In the new "Peace Treaty" of Oct.25, 1860 the Sassoon (backed by the force of the British military) were assigned rights to a vastly expanded opium trade covering seven-eights of China, which brought in over 20 million pounds in 1864 alone. In that year, the Sassoon imported 58,681 chest of opium and by 1880 it had skyrocketed to 105,508 chests, making the Sassoon the richest Jews in the world.

England was given the Hong Kong peninsula as a colony and large sections of Amoy, Canton, Foochow, Ningpo and Shanghai.

When Britain gave the Jewish Sassoon family the exclusive franchise to distribute opium in China, the family needed a base of operations for the importing, processing and distribution. Hong Kong was forcibly acquired solely for the Sassoon family’s opium business.

The Sassoon were now licensing opium dens in each British occupied area with large fees being collected by their Jewish agents. Sassoon would not allow any other race to engage in "the Jews' business."

And many of these Jewish agents were the Chinese Jews of Kaifeng. These Jews had immigrated to China along the Silk Road hundreds of years ago and had so intermarried with the Chinese that they looked entirely Chinese. But they still were practicing Jews and were thus the perfect Chinese agents for the Sassoon.
However, the British government would not allow any opium to be imported into Europe!

After the British established Hong Kong as a colony in the aftermaths of the Opium Wars, local merchants felt the need for a bank to finance the growing opium trade with China, so they established (by special permit from the British) the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation – HSBC.

The Sassoon destroyed everything they touched

Money for these people was only a tool for making more money, no matter the disasters wrought upon the Chinese – or indeed any other nation.
Sir Albert Sassoon, the eldest of David Sassoon's sons took over the family "business" empire. He constructed huge textile mills in Bombay that pay slave labor wages. This early example of the “off-shoring of industries” continued after World War One and ended up putting mills in Lancashire, England out of business with thousands losing their jobs to the cheap labour of the Sassoon in India.

This did not stop Queen Victoria from having Albert knighted in 1872. After all, the Sassoon could prosper only after they had subverted the governance of China, whereupon Britain empowered the Sassoon’s to destroy and impoverish the people, for the glory of the British Empire.

Solomon Sassoon moved to Hong Kong and ran the family business there until his death in 1894. Later, the entire family moved to England because with modern communications they could operate their financial empire from their luxurious estates in London. They socialized with royalty and Edward Albert. Sassoon married Aline Caroline de Rothschild in 1887 which linked their fortune with that of the Rothschilds. The Queen also had Edward knighted.

All 14 of the grandsons of David Sassoon were made officers during World War One and thus most were able to avoid combat.

The Ubiquitous American Connection…

In 1830 Warren Delano was a senior partner in Russell & Company. It was their merchant fleet which carried Sassoon's opium to China and returned with tea.
The reason Russell & Company were allowed to transport and trade in opium around Canton was that they were a Jewish company and did not interfere with the business of Sassoon’s East India Company. The market was large enough for both. Russell & Company got their opium from Afghanistan through a harbour in Turkey.

Delano said later he could not pretend to justify the opium trade on moral grounds, “but as a merchant I insist it has been…fair, honourable and legitimate”, and “no more objectionable than the importation of wines and spirits to the US.”

Warren Delano returned to America a rich man, moved to Newburgh, N.Y. and in 1851 his daughter Sara Married a well born neighbor, James Roosevelt - the father of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the American President.

Roosevelt’s fortune was inherited from his maternal grandfather Warren Delano. Roosvelt always knew the origin of the family fortune but refused to discuss it.

The Afternath:

Countless tens of millions of families were destroyed; fortunes lost, daughters prostituted, production collapsed, the economy crashed. The treasures and heritage of 5,000 years of a peaceful society ravaged by madness and destruction of the British and the Jews. The toll was unimaginable. The British Crown and the Jewish Sassoon conspired to turn an entire nation of people into drug addicts of the worst kind, solely to satisfy their greed and lust for power.

This drug trade totally eviscerated China’s social fabric, virtually destroying not only the country but families and all of society. And, by most estimates, the forcible imposition of opium on the Middle Kingdom by Britain, and the clever and brutal marketing by the Sassoon Jews, set back China’s development at least 75 years.
And, using their magical technique of putting all of the blame of their sins upon a scapegoat, to this day the Jews claim that the Opium Trade of China was the fault of the British East India Company simply because the Sassoon’s all had British passports. And to this day, many Chinese believe them.

Nowhere in British or Jewish history are the truths of this wantonly immoral family told. Instead, the Jewish books and encyclopaedias all praise the Sassoon for their “great contribution” to Indian society, without a mention of the God-forsaken criminality of these people.

Any resentment or malice that the Chinese might feel toward the British today, at least due to the imposition of opium, is partially misdirected. A fair share should be directed to these Jewish families.

The Sassoon opium trade brought death and destruction to millions and still plagues Asia to this day. Their company was totally operated by Jews ONLY! The corrupt British monarchy honored them with privilege and knighthood - to the disgrace of the Crown! To this day the Sassoons are in the history books as "great developers" of India but the source of their vast wealth is never mentioned!

Monster, you in wrong company

Any bet no one will dare to comment on this

"Der Perfide Engländer" letting the dog on our beloved brave China

Funny, David Sassoon built Synagogues after Synagogues @ the same time he was pushing (with British military help) OPIUM on poor Chinese

YMix

Post by YMix »

Our beloved China?
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:"Der Perfide Engländer" letting the dog on our beloved brave China
Opium wars are not precisely the most honourable deed in England's, and to a lesser extent in France's and America's history. To say the least.
...That being said, this is not exactly news, is it?
Funny, David Sassoon built Synagogues after Synagogues @ the same time he was pushing (with British military help) OPIUM on poor Chinese
Little surprise here. Sassoon is not the only cynical and criminal businessman who gave exterior shows of religious devotion or philanthropism in order to buy himself a respectability.

If one is ready to create enormous suffering in an entire country all in the pursuit of wealth and social success... it's almost a given one will be ready to give comparably pocket change for religion in order to prove one's respectability.

On a related subject: Lesson of the widow's mite
Mark 12:41-44
And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”
noddy

Post by noddy »

all the troubles in china can be traced back to someone who is not only a jew (gasp) but also a british one (double gasp)

who woulda guessed it.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:all the troubles in china can be traced back to someone who is not only a jew (gasp) but also a british one (double gasp)

who woulda guessed it.
But was is all a slow-acting plot against the US?!
noddy

Post by noddy »

most likely so.

you cant trust those eastern jews - the damn buggers got all trained up in expanding empires and religious control by the Pomegranates and their deadly zoroastrian monotheism meme which created the one-true-way.

corrupted the beloved chaotic polytheistic paganism of our beloved germanics who previously just kept themselves busy killing each other and drinking mead.
ultracrepidarian
noddy

Post by noddy »

somewhat more seriously.

as alexis pointed out the empire crimes of colonialism in general and the british in specific are well documented and this particular gentlemen's repulsive behaviour goes into the big list of things done in india and china and and and.

its hard to put a racial lens on it - this person was an iraqi jew (!) and for everything horrid done to an indian or chinese or african you can an exact equal amongst the scottish or irish or middle englander... it was a particularly odious and corrupt group of exploiting power abusers and they abused and exploited everyone equally.

if you havent being paying attention the consequences of this are the last 100 odd years of mea culpas and cultural introspection which has completely and utterly destroyed both the empire and the anglican church which backed it - the church of england has been reduced to a mumbling bumbling hippy man doing wishy washy services for an ever decreasing pool of old people.

in the modern world AS A CONSEQUENCE of this prior history the english colonies are perhaps some of the most open to immigration and multi cultural respect of any in the world- canada, australia, new zealand are all thriving examples of this.

and finally - without wanting to bring up any colonial justification nonsense which i most certainly do not believe - the 2 biggest english influenced chinese is singapore and hongkong, both of which are thriving in comparison to their neighbours so the fatal consequences of the british empire are not exactly evident.
ultracrepidarian
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

noddy wrote:somewhat more seriously.

as alexis pointed out the empire crimes of colonialism in general and the british in specific are well documented and this particular gentlemen's repulsive behaviour goes into the big list of things done in india and china and and and.

its hard to put a racial lens on it - this person was an iraqi jew (!) and for everything horrid done to an indian or chinese or african you can an exact equal amongst the scottish or irish or middle englander... it was a particularly odious and corrupt group of exploiting power abusers and they abused and exploited everyone equally.

if you havent being paying attention the consequences of this are the last 100 odd years of mea culpas and cultural introspection which has completely and utterly destroyed both the empire and the anglican church which backed it - the church of england has been reduced to a mumbling bumbling hippy man doing wishy washy services for an ever decreasing pool of old people.

in the modern world AS A CONSEQUENCE of this prior history the english colonies are perhaps some of the most open to immigration and multi cultural respect of any in the world- canada, australia, new zealand are all thriving examples of this.

and finally - without wanting to bring up any colonial justification nonsense which i most certainly do not believe - the 2 biggest english influenced chinese is singapore and hongkong, both of which are thriving in comparison to their neighbours so the fatal consequences of the british empire are not exactly evident.
As you may guess, it's not the good things one complains about the "Anglo-Saxons", it's the bad things... Entrepeneurship is mostly good, the complete absence of respect for other peoples and cultures, not so much. There is a feeling of superiority among the "Anglo-Saxons" which is far more irritating and harmful than the German kind. The rise of other peoples, like the Chinese, may impose on "Anglo-Saxons" the need to be a bit humbler, but I wouldn't count too much on it. We, Latins, may yet contribute to your overall education if we finally overcome our general lack of efficiency, which is mostly a development problem... But, as always with us, it may take yet a while... :cry:
Parodite

Jews got Talent

Post by Parodite »

Ohhh those damn Jews again. And think of it: not only opium, financial usury world wide by a Jew-controlled banking system... that's just digesting non-Jewish meat! The best opium is the religious type for the mind that makes the juicy host think and behave like a moron, forever be distracted by imaginary realities while the Jew plots his schemes and strikes when the victim is hallucinating crack about Baby Jesus and Muhammed PBUH. Works perfectly! More than half of the world population buys the drug willingly... What a talent!

And they keep working on it... Don't be deceived by their apparent innocence! Knowingly or unknowingly.. they are used by the Big Zionist Powers that the Elders have crafted to control human history. At least so it feels at times... :D

Kxr7jETQyt0
Heracleum Persicum

Interesting comments

Azari operates ONLY on "MORAL & ETHIC" platform .. meaning, I do not care about political or other aspect of these event, but the moral

Why so ?

Because that policy (of those beasts, Sassoon & Brits) has not stopped with Queen Victoria's exit

Things still business as usual

One must ask, how can a REAL devote Orthodox Jew, an individual that lived and breath "Judaism", an individual that believed in AND followed (Babylonian) TALMUD, not an convert but a REAL "blue blood" member of Hebrew tribe, an educated and sophisticated, chief treasurer to the pashas (the governors of Baghdad) from 1781 to 1817, and president (Nasi) of the city's Jewish community, engage in such a crime against 100s of million of Chinese (and others in that space)

Notion, David Sassoon did not know how destructive Opium was just rubbish .. either David Sassoon was a criminal (consider he was the president (Nasi) of the city's Jewish community) , or, something about that TALMUD he was following was fishy

Have posted here already once (must find it) but reason for David Sassoon's action is "teachings in the TALMUD"

That is why David Goldman, in ATOL fora, debating what makes a Jew a Jew now said "Jewish schools" are key, because they teach TALMUD ..meaning the mindset of
David Sassoon does not come from his GINS, but from his "teaching of TALMUD" .. one can be Japanese, India, Eskimo but if one is raised with TALMUD (in the school), voila, your have a David Sassoon

Zionist say, always, they are now armed so that never again should happen to them what happened a few times last 3000 years .. they celebrate PURIM when their conspiracy lead to murder of so many

But

They misunderstand .. they do not understand that all arms in the world will not protect "David Sassoon"

Only good deeds good words good thoughts will protect them, like it protected the children of Cyrus last 2700 years

Re, Brits, I will not waste my energy, they beyond humans

but

Think of this

Brtis that were doing all that, French that killed nearly 1/3 of Algerians arguing Algerian Oil belongs to French now ganging against secular Assad, backing the wahhabi and Sallafi cannibals

And

Erdogan is done .. he paying the price of his mistake be fooled by that Qatary and Saudi