George W Obama and the neocon Democrats

Mr. Perfect

George W Obama and the neocon Democrats

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Feel free to post links detailing the stupidity, weakness, moral bankruptcy and shifting red lines of one bloodthirsty George Milhaus Obama and his bloodthirsty Democrat neocon lackeys, and the silence of morally bankrupt people like Tinker and his neocon compatriots.

Feel free to post the deluge of news articles, I simply don't have the energy to do so.
Censorship isn't necessary
Juggernaut Nihilism

Re: George W Obama and the neocon Democrats

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Feel free to post links detailing the stupidity, weakness, moral bankruptcy and shifting red lines of one bloodthirsty George Milhaus Obama and his bloodthirsty Democrat neocon lackeys, and the silence of morally bankrupt people like Tinker and his neocon compatriots.

Feel free to post the deluge of news articles, I simply don't have the energy to do so.
Not fair to Tinker. He has been shitting on Obama like he was trying to date Ann Coulter for the last year at least. His Facebook page has been on big deluge of calling out his mostly Democrat friends for being hypocritical buttboys (and girls).
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Where's all the stand your ground folks when you need 'em?
Been busy doing stuff
manolo

Post by manolo »

Hoosiernorm wrote:Where's all the stand your ground folks when you need 'em?
Hoosier,

Obama's move to congress on Syria was very sweet. I particularly liked the way he referenced our David Cameron in the announcement. Now Hollande is under pressure to go with the big guys.

Obama is the leader all round here. By putting the proposed action to the vote he sticks it to the Republican war monkeys and leaves the bad taste all with them. If he gets the vote he goes (blameless) and if he doesn't he gets the kudos for putting democracy first. There is no mistaking it, Obama is one clever dude, probably learned in the back streets of Chicago and yet he has a poster family to boot.

Good grief, what has this guy not got! He takes down bin Laden when Bush was all mouth and trousers, and now he is sticking American exceptionalism to congress. Luther King, Mandela and Obama. Kings among men.

Alex. :)
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

manolo wrote:
Hoosier,

Obama's move to congress on Syria was very sweet. I particularly liked the way he referenced our David Cameron in the announcement. Now Hollande is under pressure to go with the big guys.

Obama is the leader all round here. By putting the proposed action to the vote he sticks it to the Republican war monkeys and leaves the bad taste all with them. If he gets the vote he goes (blameless) and if he doesn't he gets the kudos for putting democracy first. There is no mistaking it, Obama is one clever dude, probably learned in the back streets of Chicago and yet he has a poster family to boot.

Good grief, what has this guy not got! He takes down bin Laden when Bush was all mouth and trousers, and now he is sticking American exceptionalism to congress. Luther King, Mandela and Obama. Kings among men.

I don't think Obama is doing the right thing. He is being forced to do what he doesn't want, in order to preserve that image of democracy's paladin. He is little more than a suntanned Bush III...
manolo

Post by manolo »

Endovelico wrote: I don't think Obama is doing the right thing. He is being forced to do what he doesn't want, in order to preserve that image of democracy's paladin. He is little more than a suntanned Bush III...
Endo,

Maybe, but he is being forced by David Cameron and world public opinion. Bush was forced by the "good people" that his dad fenced him in with. Obama may be under pressure but at least it's not the pressure of the mob.

Having said that, Barack might be choking on that peace prize just now. Kerry sounds like he's lost the plot and poor old Joe Biden will just be doing his duty.

What is it with those crazy yanks?

Alex.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

He would have been really clever if he kept his mouth shut..

Post by monster_gardener »

manolo wrote:
Hoosier,

Obama's move to congress on Syria was very sweet.
Aspartame maybe....... Over aged in the desert heat :twisted:

And it was a move pretty near forced by the polls....

Like that Reuters one where only 9% of Uz support messing around further in the mess that is called Syria.

Plus the misgivings of the military about his pre-leaked Half Ass* Assad Action ;) plan.

If he gets the vote he goes (blameless)

Nope...

Not unless the action works like a charm........

Or at least as well as Gulf I

He is the President..

If things go sour, he gets the blame.........

Though if Congress approves he will get some bi-partisan company in his misery...........

Nevertheless remember that George W. Bush also got congressional approval....

And still got nearly all the blame........

he gets the kudos for putting democracy first.
IF he abides by the vote he gets credit for putting the Law and Constitution first.

But he is claiming he doesn't need approval... :shock:

If there is no military action he takes a hit for setting up this mess in the first place and not following through.

Getting Congressional approval is the right thing to do but Syria is already claiming victory in this confrontation that his mouth got him into....

Redlines.... :roll:

And that is how Iran, Russia and many others will take it.

Good grief, what has this guy not got!
The common sense not to run his mouth so much...........

Seems he likes to speak loudly and carry a small stick....... ;) :twisted: :roll:

Nevertheless staying out of Syria IMVHO is probably the better of the bad choices available..........

*No relation to Bashir Assad's father, Hafez ;)
Last edited by monster_gardener on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Hoos,

"Stand your ground folks" is that dog-whistle-code-language for "racists?" ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

C'mon folks, lets not be so hard on the president.

A candidate who runs against the policies of the incumbent and, who once in office, adopts the policies she/he ran against is one of the oldest movies ever made. Shown more frequently in representative governments than anywhere! Nothing to see here, move along.

To be fair to Obama, he campaigned on "Change you CAN believe in!"

Not change you WILL believe in! or Change you WOULD believe in.

No doubt "Change you MIGHT believe in!" would not have been a very good sales pitch.

During the GW Bush years I told a Liberal friend that he should call Neo-Cons by the correct label, Liberals.

He didn't laugh then, and he's not laughing now......
monster_gardener

89% of Uz is a big mob............

manolo wrote:
Endovelico wrote: I don't think Obama is doing the right thing. He is being forced to do what he doesn't want, in order to preserve that image of democracy's paladin. He is little more than a suntanned Bush III...
Endo,

Maybe, but he is being forced by David Cameron and world public opinion. Bush was forced by the "good people" that his dad fenced him in with. Obama may be under pressure but at least it's not the pressure of the mob.

Having said that, Barack might be choking on that peace prize just now. Kerry sounds like he's lost the plot and poor old Joe Biden will just be doing his duty.

What is it with those crazy yanks?

Alex.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Alex Manolo.
Obama may be under pressure but at least it's not the pressure of the mob.
89% of Uz against action in Syria is a pretty big mob...... ;) :twisted: :lol:

That Reuters poll with only 9% approval for what Arrogant, Lazy, Lying, Duty Station Deserting, MOUTHY Son of a Bitch Eater Obama wanted to do..

And similar with support in the low 20s..................
manolo

Re: He would have been really clever if he kept his mouth sh

Post by manolo »

monster_gardener wrote:
Though if Congress approves he will get some bi-partisan company in his misery...........
monster,

True, Obama has been a bi-partisan politician from day one. That's a game he knows how to play.

Alex.
monster_gardener

Obama a train wreck, Yes. Bipartisa: NOT

manolo wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
monster,

True, Obama has been a bi-partisan politician from day one. That's a game he knows how to play.

Alex.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Alex Manolo.
True, Obama has been a bi-partisan politician from day one.
:lol:

Nope.

Not so.....

Since this is a foreign policy issue it seems he will get some bipartisan support from Republicans afraid of him making the US look weak.

But he is no bipartisan......

Remembering just some of the rhetoric since he was elected.............

Recalling the number of Republican votes for Obama Care.....

Zero!

He had to bribe DemocRats to vote for that train wreck.

Now he has made another one...

IMVHO he is a train wreck. :roll:

And has to hope that his old foe John McCain for patriotism's sake can save his ASSad problem with Congress without scaring off the Peace Democrats who don't trust Arrogant, Lazy, Lying, Duty Station Deserting MOUTHY Son of a Bitch Eater Obama to just slap the Tar Baby's ASSad without getting stuck..........
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Simple Minded wrote:
Hoos,

Have never heard that before. I was talking about all of those who seemed to have a perverse sense of action when confronted with a nominal threat.
Been busy doing stuff
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Hoosiernorm wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Hoos,

Have never heard that before. I was talking about all of those who seemed to have a perverse sense of action when confronted with a nominal threat.
It was the rage on MSNBC for a while......

I have no idea, I just could not resist the lure of combining three chic buzz phrases in one sentence.

I'm guessing, that the concept of "threat" is both personal and subjective.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Thanks Juggernaut Nihilism.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Err the Syria red lines were drawn long ago, Libya was invaded long ago, the Iraq War was extended to Bush McCain timelines, there was a surge in AFG resulting in more US deaths in Obama's first 2 years than all of George's, all met with silence. I would say you and yours are way way way way way way way way way way way way late to the barbecue (pretty good pun). Elect a neocon Democrat don't be surprised at the results.

Moral and intellectual bankruptcy.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So with Democrat logic here if US conservatives rose up against the tyranny of liberal Democrats then the UN would be obligated to remove liberal Democrats from power?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

See what you did here Tinker? We all knew what was going to happen. 9-11s in our future as far as the eye can see. The unavoidable result of electing Democrats.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97041.html

A little under two years ago, Philip Hammond, the Defence Secretary, urged British businessmen to begin “packing their suitcases” and to fly to Libya to share in the reconstruction of the country and exploit an anticipated boom in natural resources.

Yet now Libya has almost entirely stopped producing oil as the government loses control of much of the country to militia fighters.

Mutinying security men have taken over oil ports on the Mediterranean and are seeking to sell crude oil on the black market. Ali Zeidan, Libya’s Prime Minister, has threatened to “bomb from the air and the sea” any oil tanker trying to pick up the illicit oil from the oil terminal guards, who are mostly former rebels who overthrew Muammar Gaddafi and have been on strike over low pay and alleged government corruption since July.

As world attention focused on the coup in Egypt and the poison gas attack in Syria over the past two months, Libya has plunged unnoticed into its worst political and economic crisis since the defeat of Gaddafi two years ago. Government authority is disintegrating in all parts of the country putting in doubt claims by American, British and French politicians that Nato’s military action in Libya in 2011 was an outstanding example of a successful foreign military intervention which should be repeated in Syria.

In an escalating crisis little regarded hitherto outside the oil markets, output of Libya’s prized high-quality crude oil has plunged from 1.4 million barrels a day earlier this year to just 160,000 barrels a day now. Despite threats to use military force to retake the oil ports, the government in Tripoli has been unable to move effectively against striking guards and mutinous military units that are linked to secessionist forces in the east of the country.

Libyans are increasingly at the mercy of militias which act outside the law. Popular protests against militiamen have been met with gunfire; 31 demonstrators were shot dead and many others wounded as they protested outside the barracks of “the Libyan Shield Brigade” in the eastern capital Benghazi in June.

Though the Nato intervention against Gaddafi was justified as a humanitarian response to the threat that Gaddafi’s tanks would slaughter dissidents in Benghazi, the international community has ignored the escalating violence. The foreign media, which once filled the hotels of Benghazi and Tripoli, have likewise paid little attention to the near collapse of the central government.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Mitt would bomb Syria too.

I voted for Gary Johnson.

If you feel latent guilt over voting for neocons I am sorry.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

Obama now has top Republicans on his side. No surprises there.

Alex.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Every day which passes proves there is no immediate threat to the US, and that the chance of igniting a worldwide conflagration is increasing.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Endovelico

Limited scope...

Post by Endovelico »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Every day which passes proves there is no immediate threat to the US, and that the chance of igniting a worldwide conflagration is increasing.
Does no one remember how WW I started.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Enki wrote:Mitt would bomb Syria too.

If so you would have campaigned for him.
If you feel latent guilt over voting for neocons I am sorry.
I feel latent guilty for not supporting the prosecution of liberals and Democrats during the Iraq War for aiding and abetting.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Enki wrote:Mitt would bomb Syria too.

If so you would have campaigned for him.
*shakes head*
-Alexander Hamilton