At least Sarah Palin could see Russia

monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Bad Son of a Bitch Eater Worse than a Bad Dog......

Post by monster_gardener »

Demon of Undoing wrote:Hillary Clinton. Hate that woman, but she's smarter than Palin. Mr P knows this. Palin at best gets the Broken Watch award, though this very situation was baked into the pudding when NATO expansion happened. The Budapest agreement was worth less than the paper it was written on, and all signatories knew it.

I can't believe that the prowar crowd in the US is so into a fight with Russia on its own doorstep. That's just stupid. Warm up the nukes? Make the whole globe glow because of a fight that isn't ours in a place we can have zero good impact?

Madness.
Thank You VERY Much for your post, Bezerk Savant/DOU.
Hillary Clinton. Hate that woman, but she's smarter than Palin.
Maybe true..... Often it is better to be lucky than smart ;)

And intelligence can make a bad person worse.......

Comparing a bad dog with a bad man.....

Or a senile moron like Biden with an Arrogant, Evil Intentioned, Lazy, LYING, Son of a Bitch Eater like obama.........

Who IMVHO made this mess inevitable........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Bad Son of a Bitch Eater Worse than a Bad Dog......

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

monster_gardener wrote:

Or a senile moron like Biden with an Arrogant, Evil Intentioned, Lazy, LYING, Son of a Bitch Eater like obama.........

not figured out yet why you guys not like Obama ?

Say, McCain had won presidency

America would have started a war with Iran

No, there would be no other wars as Iran war would drag and brake the "Camel's back" .. result would have been Saudi Arabia and all those Persian Golf monkey flags would be no more (as Vietnam war expanded to Cambodia and Laos) .. Russia profited from situation and would be much more powerful as America would be much less, Israel would be in much worst situation as the guardian angel needed help herself, Qaddafi still would be here and Syria would be kikin ..China will be #1 sooner .. and oil @300 $/b (as all Saudi and and fields would be bombed)

Obama, at least, trying to save America (from itself)
monster_gardener

Borders - US, Ukraine, Mexico........

Demon of Undoing wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:I think you are really struggling to see who is the aggressor and who isn't. It's the guy invading a country, not the people opposing it. So of course you're going to be fighting the wrong people. As you have been doing for some time.

Uh, I don't care about who the aggressor is. I'm American, not Ukrainian, and it's none of my damn business. If we were stupid enough to invade Mexico, I'd expect Russia to keep their trap shut. I certainly would expect a conservative to not want to involve us in a nuclear war over minor and pointless foreign entanglements. But we both know you're no conservative, and haven't been for, well, probably ever.

Thank you Very MUCH for your post, Bezerk Savant/DOU.
If we were stupid enough to invade Mexico, I'd expect Russia to keep their trap shut.
I'd expect Putin/Russia to run their pious trap quite a bit and provide just enough covert aid to discommode US without provoking US to go nuke...

But more interesting is the fact that many of the klowns of BOTH parties Bitching about preserving the Borders of Ukraine don't seem to want to preserve the Borders of the US from the ongoing invasion from Mexico & elsewhere..... :roll:

The RepubliTrashCans wanting cheap labor and the DemonRats wanting to buy immigrant votes with lots of social services that provide jobs for Public Employee Unions which support DemonRats...... :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2658#p69766
Heracleum Persicum

Re: At least Sarah Palin could see Russia

Guys .. listen to this phone conversation between Lady Ashton and Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet .. authenticity confirmed by Estonian foreign ministry

Listen to EU foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton talking to Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet

In the 11-minute conversation, whose authenticity has been confirmed by the Estonian Foreign Ministry, Paet said last month’s deaths were to blame on the snipers hired by the Maidan coalition, which is the main provocateur of the crisis in Kiev.

“What was quite disturbing…all the evidence shows that people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides,” Paet added.

“I didn’t know…, Gosh,” Ashton replied.

Paet said the head of Maidan medical service, Olga Bogomolets, had shown him photos proving that the snipers were involved.

“She is medical doctor, she can say it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it is really disturbing that the new coalition, that they don’t want to investigate what exactly happened,” the Estonian minister said.

“I think we do want to investigate. I didn’t pick that up. That’s interesting. Gosh,” Ashton said.

Paet added, “So there is a stronger and stronger understanding that behind snipers it was not [the ousted president, Viktor] Yanukovych, it was somebody from the new coalition.”

The Estonian Foreign Ministry said the 11-minute conversation took place between the two senior officials on February 26.
monster_gardener

Even McCain better than Bad Son of a Bitch Eater obama......

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

No, there would be no other wars as Iran war would drag and brake the "Camel's back" .. result would have been Saudi Arabia and all those Persian Golf monkey flags would be no more (as Vietnam war expanded to Cambodia and Laos) .. Russia profited from situation and would be much more powerful as America would be much less, Israel would be in much worst situation as the guardian angel needed help herself, Qaddafi still would be here and Syria would be kikin ..China will be #1 sooner .. and oil @300 $/b (as all Saudi and and fields would be bombed)

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.
Am tempted to say because obama is an Arrogant, Lazy, Lying, Son of a Bitch Eater Wannabe Trasher of the Constitution but will refrain from doing so ;)

But there are lots of reasons, some foreign but as many or more important domestic ones...

Possibly but IMO McCain would have just kept the sanctions, which were finally working, on Iran till the mad mullahs cracked instead of giving away the store for nothing like the mad mullahs brag obama the Goofy Goof Off GOLFTUS did..

In any case, McCain for all of his faults would not have forced the Abominable obamination :twisted: called obamaCare on US :roll:

Not really....

By the confession of his own LYING mouth :twisted: , he wants to be "a Transformational Leader"....

Wants to turn America into something else.....

And I have little reason to trust a LYING incompetent like him as to what he would make of US.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Even McCain better than Bad Son of a Bitch Eater obama..

monster_gardener wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

Am tempted to say because obama is an Arrogant, Lazy, Lying, Son of a Bitch Eater Wannabe Trasher of the Constitution but will refrain from doing so ;)

But there are lots of reasons, some foreign but as many or more important domestic ones...

Possibly but IMO McCain would have just kept the sanctions, which were finally working, on Iran till the mad mullahs cracked instead of giving away the store for nothing like the mad mullahs brag obama the Goofy Goof Off GOLFTUS did..

In any case, McCain for all of his faults would not have forced the Abominable obamination :twisted: called obamaCare on US :roll:

Not really....

By the confession of his own LYING mouth :twisted: , he wants to be "a Transformational Leader"....

Wants to turn America into something else.....

And I have little reason to trust a LYING incompetent like him as to what he would make of US.
Come on, Monster

mad mullahs , for WEST, have minted the term "ARROGANT POWER" .. right on the money :lol:

Liar ? ? ? you mean Obama bigger liar than W.Bush ? ? ? the whole Iraq rubbish was based on lie .. remember Colin Powell in UN ? ? ? :lol: :lol: (cant stop laughing)

Nt5RZ6ukbNc

Obamacare ? ? ? come, on .. now Iran "legislated" 2% of GDP for "universal health care" .. come on
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Only reason obama did not go to Iran, he did not know if he could win.

Poor Qdaffy, 80 year old man, small country, obama sweat bullets for 30 days before he made decision.

Very much chicken$#!t, barack obama. Iran lucky, so far.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

obamacare making people lose insurance Az. Different thing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Guys .. listen to this phone conversation between Lady Ashton and Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet .. authenticity confirmed by Estonian foreign ministry

Listen to EU foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton talking to Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet
So can you tell me why you have posted the Ofificial Iranian version of the Russian bugged conversation between leaders of the EU and Estonian instead of going with the raw version I posted from Youtube?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

So can you tell me why you have posted the Ofificial Iranian version of the Russian bugged conversation between leaders of the EU and Estonian instead of going with the raw version I posted from Youtube?

I saw this in PressTv .. did not see you too posted such clip .. maybe when you saw my post you looked in youtube and found the clip and posted .. who posted first ?

and

my understanding is , the phone conversation is complete .. beginning to end .. not edited

but

that not the issue

issue is, Russians or the President of Ukraine and security services were not doing the killing, but the fascist calling themselves the nationalist (now in power) were doing it .. that is the importance of this clip
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:obamacare making people lose insurance Az. Different thing.

true, MP, true

The deficiencies of the program can be corrected, there might be other deficiencies that has to be fixed too

but

Heart of the matter is, America, like all nations of the world, needs a universal health care program
Heracleum Persicum

8I-jdN3al-s

same clip in Youtube and PressTv

what is your point, Doc ? ? ?

Every day, I scan all prime papers no matter what affiliation .. ATOL, Haaretz, NYT, CSM, Guardian, Spiegel, FT, RT, WP, WSJ,PressTV, and a few more (Iranian and European papers) .. periodically I scan them

This way, when I read a news, I have "different" perspective if the issue .. and make my own judgement

I would suggest you guys too sometimes to look @ PressTv to know what the other side has to say
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: true, MP, true

The deficiencies of the program can be corrected, there might be other deficiencies that has to be fixed too
No, they cannot be corrected. The mandate can never work. When the mandate goes the rest will go with it.
but

Heart of the matter is, America, like all nations of the world, needs a universal health care program
No nationa has "universal health care". We have no need of it.

US has single payer, called "Medicare", it going bankrupt like most single payer programs around the world.

Do not work, Az.
Heracleum Persicum

Popular uprising looming in eastern Ukraine

Looks like, it's not only Crimea but "eastern Ukraine" will be separated .. too many Russian population

West better keep hands off
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:
ever think that maybe Putin is reacting to a post like this that Edward Snowden told me came from the Ukraine?
Russians swear up and down they have a world class sense of humor...right?

I'm sorry this thread is not living up to your expectations. I'd hate to say it, 'cause I enjoy your company SM; but if I'm reading this thread correctly, your not liking Putin on the Ritz is obviously a microagression towards us other posters. This clearly makes you the nu-micro putin (the original micro-Putin is like those foam dinosaurs you soak in the tube so they grow in size. ) :)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Lexington | The Ukraine blame-game
The sheer range of the charges being levelled against Mr Obama is unhelpful. Rigour demands that they be weighed one by one. First take the charge that Mr Obama’s “weakness” emboldens President Vladimir Putin of Russia. True, Mr Obama is sceptical about the use of large-scale military force to resolve geopolitical tangles (though he uses drones and special forces liberally). But none of his critics has called for American troops or warplanes to rush to Ukraine’s aid. “There’s no viable military action that can be taken, I accept that,” sighs Mr McCain.

Perhaps critics mean that Mr Putin might have stayed his hand if he had harboured just a doubt about Mr Obama’s willingness to use force. But Mr Putin invaded another neighbour, Georgia, in 2008, when America’s president was George W. Bush, whose martial zeal few doubted. Mr Bush airlifted Georgian troops home from Iraq and sent American military transport planes to Georgia’s capital, Tbilisi, to make it harder to overrun. His vice-president, Dick Cheney, vowed that “Russian aggression must not go unanswered.” But it did go unanswered, largely. Russia took effective control of a fifth of Georgia after a peace deal brokered by European leaders. Russians control that territory to this day.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
ever think that maybe Putin is reacting to a post like this that Edward Snowden told me came from the Ukraine?
Russians swear up and down they have a world class sense of humor...right?

I'm sorry this thread is not living up to your expectations. I'd hate to say it, 'cause I enjoy your company SM; but if I'm reading this thread correctly, your not liking Putin on the Ritz is obviously a microagression towards us other posters. This clearly makes you the nu-micro putin (the original micro-Putin is like those foam dinosaurs you soak in the tube so they grow in size. ) :)
Hey Bro,

Thanks and you be welcome! I appreciate the cut of your gib also!

First off, you would not believe how low my expectations can go.... ;) pssst, some say it is the secret to happiness.... or at the very least getting along well with others! ;)

Second off, I think your point about humor could easily be proven or disproven by making "humor" an official event at both the Winter and Summer Olympics! Which nations, religions, and ethic groups wouldn't ever bother to field teams would be a great thread.......

Third off, your incites are amazing. Me think, better than you realize. I just noticed that the word "me" in red text above was supposed to be "him", talk about a Freudian typo! :)

Who isn't jealous of a strong man with great hair that the chicks find sexy and who has access to nuclear weapons? I'm thinking..... no one! Even gay guys think Putin is hot! They're just afraid to say so! :D
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:If Ukraine falls, we all perish- right? So when should we release nuclear death on St.Petersburg?
That would destroy the Baltic nations with nuclear fallout. But, hey, that's the price of freedom, right?
Dennis Miller from 2003:

Why has even the threat of nuclear weapons been taken off the table? When did our nuclear arsenal become like our “mothers good China syndrome” where we’ll never use it?

For God’s sake, don’t ever say we’ll never use them! What good does that do? At least act flaky about it. When we’re asked under what possible circumstances we would ever possibly, ever even possibly, ever consider using nuclear weapons I think we should pull a Sean "Spicoli" Penn and say, “Dude, like, uh ... if we can’t find the other ones?”

noddy

Post by noddy »

Ukayn crymea river
Oh bummer the poo tin is flowin over
ultracrepidarian
monster_gardener

Likewise Iran........ And Arabs......

Looks like, it's not only Crimea but "eastern Ukraine" will be separated .. too many Russian population

Situation reminds me of Israel......too many Jewish population ;) ......

Iran better keep hands and mouth off.... ;) :twisted:

Likewise 'Arabs'.........
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Likewise Iran........ And Arabs......

monster_gardener wrote:

Situation reminds me of Israel......too many Jewish population ;) ......

Iran better keep hands and mouth off.... ;) :twisted:

Likewise 'Arabs'.........

Monster , Those Russians in Crimea and Ukraine not coming from 1000s of miles away just recently .. Crimea Russian since 100s of yrs , they no immigrants, they "indigini"

Charles Krauthammer
Crimea belonged to Moscow for 200 years. Russia annexed it 20 years before Jefferson acquired Louisiana. Lost it in the humiliation of the 1990s. Putin got it back in about three days without firing a shot.

Henry A. Kissinger
West must understand that, to Russia, Ukraine can never be just a foreign country. Russian history began in what was called Kievan-Rus. The Russian religion spread from there. Ukraine has been part of Russia for centuries, and their histories were intertwined before then. Some of the most important battles for Russian freedom, starting with the Battle of Poltava in 1709 , were fought on Ukrainian soil. The Black Sea Fleet — Russia’s means of projecting power in the Mediterranean — is based by long-term lease in Sevastopol, in Crimea. Even such famed dissidents as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Joseph Brodsky insisted that Ukraine was an integral part of Russian history and, indeed, of Russia.

The European Union must recognize that its bureaucratic dilatoriness and subordination of the strategic element to domestic politics in negotiating Ukraine’s relationship to Europe contributed to turning a negotiation into a crisis. Foreign policy is the art of establishing priorities.

Correct analogy for what you call Israel is "Apartheid South Africa" .. there too people came from far away that did not belong there, Europeans to "black Africa", surrendered by 100s of Millions BLACKS .. the Whites killed many more BLACKS than Zionist killing Palestinians .. AND ? ? ? the situation was not attainable, and it did not

Same thing will happen to Israel, will take time, but will happen

and

Iran has nothing to do with all this .. Zionist were rejected from outset, have same problem since inception .. you have to and will take them back
monster_gardener

Did Ronald Reagan & the flaky Norky Devil Dogs have Dandruff

Simple Minded wrote:
YMix wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:If Ukraine falls, we all perish- right? So when should we release nuclear death on St.Petersburg?
That would destroy the Baltic nations with nuclear fallout. But, hey, that's the price of freedom, right?
Dennis Miller from 2003:

Why has even the threat of nuclear weapons been taken off the table? When did our nuclear arsenal become like our “mothers good China syndrome” where we’ll never use it?

For God’s sake, don’t ever say we’ll never use them! What good does that do? At least act flaky about it. When we’re asked under what possible circumstances we would ever possibly, ever even possibly, ever consider using nuclear weapons I think we should pull a Sean "Spicoli" Penn and say, “Dude, like, uh ... if we can’t find the other ones?”

Thank You Very MUCH for Your Post, Simple Minded
At least act flaky about it.
IMO the Kim Devils leading North Korea may be/are doing that....

REAL flaky....... Just the other day they shot off a missile near a CHINESE :shock: airliner.......

Also recalling reading that tremors from one of their nuke tests damaged a Chinese school.....

Seriously flaky or careless for Norky Devil Dogs to chance biting their Chinese Dragon master/patron/enabler..... :roll:

Wondering if the flaky Kim Devils have dandruff..... ;) :twisted: :lol:

Wondering if the flaky dandruff is radioactive fallout :shock:

And Reagan did it too........

Remembering his bombing joke.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_begin_b ... ve_minutes
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

One of the greatest foreign policy masterstrokes of all time.

Zv13ZnkpWos
Heracleum Persicum

http://en.mehrnews.com/detail/News/102307

“If in Washington people throwing Molotov cocktails are marching on Congress—and these people are headed for the Ukrainian Congress—if these people have barricaded the entrance to the White House and are throwing rocks at the White House security guard, would President Obama withdraw his security forces?”

New York University Professor Emeritus Stephen Cohen

“There is the ability for Ukraine to be a friend of the West’s and a friend of Russia’s as long as none of us are inside of Ukraine trying to meddle and intervene, certainly not militarily, with decisions that properly belong to the Ukrainian people,” declared U.S. President Obama on March 4, 2014. Incredibly, at the very moment Obama made this declaration, his secretary of state John Kerry was in fact meddling inside Ukraine in Kyiv talking to the leaders of the “new” Ukrainian government. While conceding that Russia had “legitimate interests” in what happens in Ukraine and neighboring Crimea, Obama nevertheless insisted “that does not give it the right to use force as a means of exerting influence inside of that state.”

Strange how similar concerns voiced by autocratic ally Saudi Arabia seem to have been accepted by Washington as justification to invade neighboring Bahrain, where the U.S. just happens to maintain headquarters for its 5th naval fleet. The Russians, with their Black Sea Fleet stationed in Sevastopol, have had national interests in Crimea dating back to 1783, not long after the U.S. war of independence from Britain, so it should be no surprise that Moscow would respond to any potential threat to its naval installation there. “As to the Russian military who are in the Russian Black Sea Fleet in Sevastopol,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov explained, “They always strictly follow the agreements on the basis of which the Russian fleet is present on this territory and the positions and requests made by the legitimate administration of Ukraine, and in this case also the legitimate administration of the Republic of Crimea.”

Apparently, Ukraine’s president, Viktor Yanukovych, even appealed to Moscow for military forces to quell unrest in much the same way as King Hamad bin Issa Al Khalifah of Bahrain called upon Riyadh for help with “security and stability.” However, the U.S. considers the former a case of “meddling in Ukraine’s internal affairs” while the latter was a legitimate use of military force by Manama to suppress an insurrection. This inconsistency in U.S. responses was easily explained by John Kerry in 2011, when he wrote, “The truth is that we must weigh our ideals, our interests and our capabilities in each case when deciding where to become involved.” In both cases, it seems that U.S. interests overcame any presumed ideals.

Calling Moscow’s military intervention in Ukraine a breach of international law, Obama has threatened to isolate Russia by imposing economic sanctions, and, overlooking U.S. interventions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and a long list of other countries, he has called upon the U.S. Congress to unite in preserving the principle that “no country has the right to send in troops to another country unprovoked.” Arizona Republican Senator John McCain, who himself was in Kyiv last December along with Connecticut Democratic Senator Chris Murphy to urge on the opposition and gauge prospects for regime change, blamed the defensive Russian military posturing on Obama, calling it the “ultimate result of a feckless foreign policy where nobody believes in America's strength any more.”

Evaluating the Ukraine crisis from a slightly different perspective, Russian President Vladimir Putin stated, “There can only be one assessment of what happened in Kyiv and Ukraine as a whole – this was an anti-constitutional takeover and armed seizure of power.” Blaming the U.S. for the chaos in Ukraine, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Aleksandr Lukashevich exclaimed, “As always in situations, provoked by rash and irresponsible actions by Washington, we stress: This is not our choice.” Pointing out these provocative actions, Business New Europe editor Ban Aris wrote, “U.S. officials were on the streets of Kyiv handing out cookies to the demonstrators. Imagine if the Russian foreign minister was on the streets with Occupy Wall Street handing out cookies at Zuccotti Park.” More to the point, NYU Professor Stephen Cohen accused Washington of plotting a coup d’état against the elected president of Ukraine.

Let us briefly look at how the current predicament developed. While it is tempting to blame Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych for the unrest due to his rejection of the EU Association Agreement on November 21, 2013, the problems that led to the recent protests go back much further. While Russia originally annexed Crimea in 1783, former Soviet Premiere Nikita Khrushchev precipitated the current Crimean confusion when in 1954 he presented the country to Ukraine as a gift to commemorate 300 years of Russia-Ukraine friendship dating back to the Treaty of Pereyaslav in 1654. After the Soviet Union disbanded, Crimeans voted for autonomy in January of 1991 but in December of that year, some 54% of them voted in support of independence for Ukraine. Russian President Boris Yeltsin referred the question of Crimean autonomy to the Ukrainian parliament, but the Crimeans took the initiative and declared their independence in May of 1994. Moscow, because of the presence of its Black Sea Fleet there, insisted that Sevastopol must remain a Russian city.

By 1997, Russia and Ukraine had signed a treaty resolving the issue of the Black Sea Fleet. In 1998, Viktor Yushchenko was elected prime minister only to be dismissed in 2001 following a no-confidence vote in parliament. Seen as a reformer and a fighter against corruption, Yushchenko was favored by the opposition but this made him a target for powerful Ukrainian businessmen who desired closer ties with the EU and the west. Against a background of corruption charges facing then President Leonid Kuchma, which included the sale of Krivorizhstal, the country’s largest steel producer, to a consortium that included his son-in-law, the western-backed “Orange Revolution” took place with the election of Viktor Yushchenko to the presidency in January 2005.

After entering office, Yushchenko selected his rival to be prime minister, the glamorous revolutionary leader and wealthy gas entrepreneur, Yulia Tymoshenko, who is another key player in the Ukrainian political arena. Conflict between the two began almost immediately which led to her dismissal a year later only to be reappointed to the post again in December 2007, while Yushchenko’s other rival, Viktor Yanukovych, filled the position from August 2006 until December 2007. The constant political shuffling and infighting between Yushchenko, Yanukovych and Tymoshenko arrested the political process, causing the Ukrainian economy to become hopelessly paralyzed following the 2008 global economic collapse. By 2010, Yushchenko was voted out of office, Yanukovych had become president, and in 2011, Tymoshenko was convicted of charges of abusing her power in a gas deal with Russia. By May of the same year, the IMF suspended a $15 billion loan as a result of the government’s failure to institute certain “structural reforms,” that is, austerity measures.

While Ukraine had first indicated its desire to join the EU in 1994 and has signed at least 11 bilateral policy agreements with it toward that end, leaders intimated that the EU Association Agreement would not be ratified unless President Yanukovych addressed concerns over what was termed a “stark deterioration of democracy and the rule of law,” which included Yulia Tymoshenko’s imprisonment. Realizing that the EU deal would only yield some $160 million to Ukraine over the next five years and that loan payments to the IMF required an even greater sum, Yanukovych decided to pull out of the EU agreement and sign on with Russia, which had offered him a $15 billion cash package with an initial $3 billion to be disbursed immediately. On the wisdom of Yanukovych’s move, Aris commented, “Had Yanukovych accepted the EU deal, the country would have collapsed,” which, of course, was the U.S objective as part of its ongoing campaign to weaken Russia and encircle it with NATO military forces.

Predictably, Washington was not pleased with Yanukovych’s decision; hence the U.S. pushed for regime change in Kyiv causing Moscow to respond with military force. So because of their irresponsible actions in Ukraine and bellicose threats against Russia, the Potomac potentates have created what could be termed Cold War 2.0: a crisis of historic magnitude that may just lead to the nuclear confrontation, longed for by many of Washington’s warmongers, if rashness prevails and Obama dispatches U.S. warships to the Black Sea.

:lol: :lol: