North Korea

Ibrahim

Re: North Korea

Post by Ibrahim »

WTF?!?!

http://gawker.com/5987670/10-absolutely ... orth-korea
You may have heard by now that Dennis Rodman, professional basketball's version of a beleaguered shock jock, is on a diplomatic mission to nightmarish dictatorship North Korea, accompanied by a team from Vice and the Harlem Globetrotters.
The article goes on to mock the trip and juxtapose it with pics of undernourished North Koran children, but I didn't know such a thing was even happening. Maybe saw a tweet or two, but thought it was a joke. Surreal.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Nork Surreal Hell vs Undernourished North Koran Children....

Post by monster_gardener »

Ibrahim wrote:WTF?!?!

http://gawker.com/5987670/10-absolutely ... orth-korea
You may have heard by now that Dennis Rodman, professional basketball's version of a beleaguered shock jock, is on a diplomatic mission to nightmarish dictatorship North Korea, accompanied by a team from Vice and the Harlem Globetrotters.
The article goes on to mock the trip and juxtapose it with pics of undernourished North Koran children, but I didn't know such a thing was even happening. Maybe saw a tweet or two, but thought it was a joke. Surreal.
Thank You VERY Much for your post, Ibrahim.
but I didn't know such a thing was even happening.
Was somewhat aware..........

IIRC Rodman was in South Korea first.......

Yesterday the news was that Rodman had said that he and the new Kim Il Devil leader were Best Friends Forever or something on that order.
Surreal
Quite.........

Seconded............

Thinking starving ghosts and Hieronymus Bosch without the morality........

Which is funny considering that Vice ;) is sponsoring the trip..........

But that may be a good thing..........

One of the commenters mentioned that Vice may be doing this to mock the Norks......

Recalling a Vice travelogue where North Korea was mocked.......

Presumably without the Norks being aware..........

undernourished North Koran Children.

I am sure this is a typo but it could still be correct....... ;)

Recalling a video of a MADraAssa ;) oops I mean madrassa in Pakistan where the boys were swaying back and forth and IIRC banging their heads reciting and memorizing the Koran in Classical Arabic which they do not speak......

Sounds like mental malnourishment.......... ;) :twisted: :evil:

And a piece on NPR yesterday about a man named Malik in Pakistan trying to correct this by setting up a Mobile Library Bookmobile Service..........

With NO religious books at all..
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NYT | Basketballer Rodman Meets With North Korean Leader, Courtside
Photographs of Dennis Rodman laughing while watching a basketball exhibition in Pyongyang, North Korea, with Kim Jong-un, the leader of one of the world’s most repressive countries, may be some of the strangest sights in the history of accidental American diplomacy.

If sanctions don't work, perhaps basketball will . . .
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

North Korea threatens 'pre-emptive nuclear attack'

Post by Doc »

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... ttack?lite
North Korea threatens 'pre-emptive nuclear attack'

The communist nation of North Korea threatened this morning to launch a pre-emptive strike, after accusing the United States of using military drills in South Korea as preparation for its own nuclear strike.
By F. Brinley Bruton, Staff Writer, NBC News

North Korea threatened to exercise its "right to pre-emptive nuclear attack" Thursday as Pyongyang ratcheted up its rhetoric ahead of a United Nations vote on new sanctions.

"Now that the U.S. is set to light a fuse for a nuclear war, the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will exercise the right to a pre-emptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors and to defend the supreme interests of the country," the North's foreign ministry spokesman said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency.

A spokesman for South Korea's defense ministry told Reuters that the military was "watching the North's activities and stepping up readiness."

On Wednesday, the South Korean military said it would strike back at North Korea and target its top leadership if Pyongyang attacks.

Tensions have ratcheted higher across the Korean Peninsula since the North, under youthful leader Kim Jong Un who took office just over a year ago after the death of his father, launched a long-range rocket last December.

He followed this with a third nuclear test on February 12, triggering the prospect of more U.N. sanctions that are due to be formally announced on Thursday after the United States and China, the North's one major diplomatic ally, struck a deal to punish Pyongyang.

Earlier in the week, Pyongyang threatened to end the 60-year truce that ended the Korean war.

Saber-rattling?
Angus Walker, a Beijing-based correspondent with NBC News' partner ITV News, said the current consensus was that North Korea did not have a missile that was capable of carrying a nuclear warhead.

"There is always a lot of saber-rattling when the U.S. and South Korea stage large-scale military exercises," he said.

North Korea continues military drills and exercises in support of a top general's threat to back military action against South Korea and the United States. NBCNews.com's Dara Brown reports.

The North does have smaller missiles, as seen during military parades, and South Korea's capital Seoul is within artillery range.

While the North has in the past threatened to hit Seoul with a "rain of fire," claiming it can launch 250,000 artillery shells in an hour at the South Korean capital, the reality is that those artillery batteries could be destroyed very quickly, Walker said.

War-game scenarios have suggested that a war on the peninsula would be over quickly, with the North under U.S. and South Korean control within 24 hours, Walker said.

However, the Korea Economic Institute earlier this week warned that Pyongyang could "certainly inflict serious damage along the Southern side of the [demilitarized zone] in the event of a surprise attack" using artillery.

It added:

Taken together, North Korea’s forward deployed long-range artillery could launch as many as 20,000 shells an hour at downtown Seoul ... However, it is important to underscore that these are best-case figures (from North Korea’s military point of view) and in all reality, performance and frequency of the bombardment would be much lower than the numbers detailed above.

...300 artillery pieces in direct range of Seoul is of course a serious concern for allied commanders. A “sea of fire” might not be the result in case of their use, but it is evident that tens of thousands of civilians could die and even more injured if they were used in an indiscriminate way.

Advertise | AdChoices

The Korea Economic Institute also pointed out that North Korea "reportedly has chemical munitions" that could be fired using artillery. In 2011, Pyongyang reportedly had 1.2 military personnel at its disposal.
Slideshow: North Korea's young leader, Kim Jong Un

The youngest son of Kim Jong Il succeeded his late father in 2011, becoming the third member of his family to rule the unpredictable and reclusive communist state.

Launch slideshow

South Korea's new President Park Geun-hye recently promised to engage with the North if it dropped its nuclear ambitions.

The U.N. Security Council measures expected to be approved later on Thursday would ban the sale of items coveted by North Korea's elite, like racing cars and yachts, a diplomat told Reuters on condition of anonymity.

The new measures would hit North Korea's financial transactions, which often involve cash couriers that make them hard to trace, and its criminal activities such as drugs and counterfeiting.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Forecast: no attack.

North/South Korean and American domestic spin: we scared them and they backed down.
monster_gardener

North Korea threatens Nuke Attack against Uz

Ibrahim wrote:Forecast: no attack.

North/South Korean and American domestic spin: we scared them and they backed down.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.
Forecast: no attack.
I hope you are correct.......

I tend to see Norks as very loose cannons......

Not so sure that they might not rather die rather than lose their King of the Dunghill position in North Korea.....

They may even believe that they could win.......

That Uz is a paper tiger that like the Russian Bears can be defeated by Afghans without nukes......

So why not Norks with Nukes and EMP........

Meanwhile I suggest that all of us Look to Windward........

And stock the fallout shelter.....

Lest we be come like Phlebas.....

In the Wasteland........
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Typhoon wrote:If sanctions don't work, perhaps basketball will . . .
That's what I was thinking. It might help open the place up a bit and reduce repression, and it was certainly worth a try.

Ping pong diplomacy helped open up China a bit.
cultivate a white rose
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Azrael wrote:
That's what I was thinking. It might help open the place up a bit and reduce repression, and it was certainly worth a try.

The New York (?) Symphony Orchestra played there around five years ago and it was heralded as a great piece of outreach, which it was in its way, but the regime plays everything like that off as a form of tribute. The best thing is and will more more illicit Internet connectivity and smuggled foreign media informing more of the DPRK population what's really going on in the world and how their country compares.
monster_gardener

A Tribute View of the World............

Ibrahim wrote:
Azrael wrote:

The New York (?) Symphony Orchestra played there around five years ago and it was heralded as a great piece of outreach, which it was in its way, but the regime plays everything like that off as a form of tribute. The best thing is and will more more illicit Internet connectivity and smuggled foreign media informing more of the DPRK population what's really going on in the world and how their country compares.
Thank You VERY Much for your post, Ibrahim.
The New York (?) Symphony Orchestra played there around five years ago and it was heralded as a great piece of outreach, which it was in its way, but the regime plays everything like that off as a form of tribute.
Seconded.

That was/is? also the traditional Chinese view of the world.

Trade with the outside world to be viewed as tribute from and gifts to the barbarians.

Have read that a one time, Korea was a more Confucian State than China was..... ;) :shock:
The best thing is and will more more illicit Internet connectivity and smuggled foreign media informing more of the DPRK population what's really going on in the world and how their country compares.
Maybe.....

But what can/are they going to do about it... :roll:

AIUI North Korea makes East Germany as full of Stasi informers as it was look like an open society.
Doc

Re: North Korea cuts off "Hotline" with South Korea

Post by Doc »

"Voids" cease fire agreement

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/terroris ... f-the-hook
North Korea leaves phone to South Korea off the hook

This follows threats from Pyongyang last week both to end the armistice and to 'exercise the right to a preemptive nuclear attack.'

By Arthur Bright, Staff writer / March 11, 2013

As the United States and South Korea launched its two-week long "Key Resolve" war games today, North Korea followed through on two of its threatened responses – cutting off a hotline and "blowing apart" the armistice between North and South.

South Korea's Unification Ministry, which handles relations with the North, confirmed this morning that the hotline between Pyongyang and Seoul appears to have been cut off, reports Agence France-Presse. "The North did not answer our call this morning," a ministry official said.

And Rodong Sinmun, the newspaper of the North's ruling Communist Party, wrote Monday that the Korean War armistice, which ended hostilities between North and South but did not entail a formal peace agreement, was at a "complete end."

"With the ceasefire agreement blown apart... no one can predict what will happen from now on," the newspaper wrote.

Neither of today's moves are unexpected, or indeed new. AFP notes that the hotline has been cut off five times since its installation in 1971, most recently in 2010, and that the North has "voided" the armistice nearly a dozen times in the past 20 years, the last time in 2009.

RECOMMENDED: Kim 101: How well do you know North Korea's leaders?

But the moves follow days of hyperbolic language from Pyongyang, which threatened last week both to end the armistice and to "exercise the right to a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors" like the US and South Korea. The threats, made both in response to new United Nations Security Council sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear weapons test last month and in anticipation of today's war games, have increased tensions across the region. And with more than 10,000 South Korean and 3,500 American troops mobilizing for the annual "Key Resolve" simulations, there is concern about accidental escalation.

BBC News reports that there is a heightened sense of concern among portions of the South Korean population, particularly among older South Koreans, due to the newness of both North Korea's recently ascended leader Kim Jong-un and South Korea's President Park Geun-hye, who was sworn in two weeks ago.

"I didn't care about this issue until now," one South Korean told the BBC. "But I do worry this time around. The young North Korean leader is not strong, and I don't trust the new government here in the South."

Ms. Park's new government has been particularly vocal in its threats against the North – it said it would target the North's top command should any attacks be made against the South – in what John Delury, a professor of International Studies at Seoul's Yonsei University, told the BBC was a kind of "pre-emptive rhetorical deterrence."

The idea that strong words could act as a deterrent to North Korean actions has gained traction since the lethal shelling of South Korea's Yeonpyeong Island in 2010.

As a government, Prof Delury says: "You're always fighting the last battle, and the last battle for South Korea was Yeonpyeong. The perception then was that North Korea had got away with shelling the island."

By talking tough, he believes Park Geun-hye wants to avoid any initial attack by the North.

But, he said, "some South Koreans are worried that the wrong lessons have been learned, and that if something small happens, it could escalate because the South Korean government doesn't want to be accused of doing nothing."

But the Associated Press adds that despite tension over Pyongyang's posturing, there were signs of "business as usual" on Monday.

The two Koreas continue to have at least two working channels of communication between their militaries and aviation authorities.

One of those hotlines was used Monday to give hundreds of South Koreans approval to enter North Korea to go to work. Their jobs are at the only remaining operational symbol of joint inter-Korean cooperation, the Kaesong industrial complex. It is operated in North Korea with South Korean money and knowhow and a mostly North Korean work force....

"If South Koreans don't go to work at Kaesong, North Korea will suffer" financially, said analyst Hong Hyun-ik at the private Sejong Institute in South Korea. "If North Korea really intends to start a war with South Korea, it could have taken South Koreans at Kaesong hostage."
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

This is all kind of funny. Until I'm reminded that these temper tantrums have real human consequences. Full scale war is unlikely, but to satiate Kim Jong-Eun appetite for power, a few unlucky ROK civilians or conscripts have to be sacrificed every now and then.

To say nothing of all the cows that must perish to make bulgogi for the fat-ass in chief while his people go hungry...
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:This is all kind of funny. Until I'm reminded that these temper tantrums have real human consequences. Full scale war is unlikely, but to satiate Kim Jong-Eun appetite for power, a few unlucky ROK civilians or conscripts have to be sacrificed every now and then.

To say nothing of all the cows that must perish to make bulgogi for the fat-ass in chief while his people go hungry...
Have you seen the latest headline?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... medium=RSS
North Korean regime says rockets on ‘highest alert’
Threatens to attack U.S. military bases

By Ashish Kumar Sen

North Korea said Tuesday that it had put its rocket and long-range artillery units on “highest alert,” ready to strike South Korea and U.S. military bases in Hawaii and Guam

It is estimated that North Korean artillery would cause 500,000 deaths in Seoul in the first 48 hours the outbreak of war.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

North Korean artillery would *not be firing uninterrupted for 48 hours.

Assuming that the North Koreans would actually fight, I see three outcomes for them:

1. Lose badly.
2. Damage Seoul with conventional weapons before losing badly.
3. Nuke Seoul before losing very badly indeed.
Last edited by Ibrahim on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monster_gardener

What's ya gonna do with a dog like that.... The Norks.......

Ibrahim wrote:North Korean artillery would be be firing uninterrupted for 48 hours.

Assuming that the North Koreans would actually fight, I see three outcomes for them:

1. Lose badly.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Ibrahim.

Maybe....

I hope you are right and it is Number 1 but I can see other possible outcomes........

One question is who would the Norks lose to.........

Uz and the South Koreans?...........

And/Or

To the Chinese?...........

If Number 3, does Uz Nuke the Nork capital and what happens if we do.........

Shooting someone's dog can be dangerous even if it has bitten you..........

The owner may say he wants do it himself............

And then not do it..........

Also possible that the Norks might pop a nuke at Uz..........
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:North Korean artillery would *not be firing uninterrupted for 48 hours.

1. Lose badly.

North Korea has had 60 years to fortify it artillery facing Seoul. It will fire uninterrupted for 48 hours easily unless nuclear weapons are used. You can safely assume that the North Korean Army would fight if that is what you mean.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:North Korean artillery would *not be firing uninterrupted for 48 hours.

1. Lose badly.

North Korea has had 60 years to fortify it artillery facing Seoul. It will fire uninterrupted for 48 hours easily unless nuclear weapons are used. You can safely assume that the North Korean Army would fight if that is what you mean.
This is a joke. There is no way to fortify artillery that modern weapons systems can't crack in half, particularly the USAF, but failing that the ROK military will shut them down fast enough anyway.

Why are you so sure DPRK soldiers would fight? Koreans will fight non-Koreans to the death, their history leaves no question about that, but after 60 years of firsthand experience of Kim family rule I wouldn't be so sure that they will die to protect that regime, or at least not all of them. Especially given the obsolete human wave tactics the DPRK are likely to employ. I mean they might, but how can you be sure either way.
monster_gardener

Best Moves vs Worst Moves.....

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:

1. Lose badly.

This is a joke. There is no way to fortify artillery that modern weapons systems can't crack in half, particularly the USAF, but failing that the ROK military will shut them down fast enough anyway.

Why are you so sure DPRK soldiers would fight? Koreans will fight non-Koreans to the death, their history leaves no question about that, but after 60 years of firsthand experience of Kim family rule I wouldn't be so sure that they will die to protect that regime, or at least not all of them. Especially given the obsolete human wave tactics the DPRK are likely to employ. I mean they might, but how can you be sure either way.
Thank you Very Much For your Post, Ibrahim.
I mean they might, but how can you be sure either way.
Hoping you are correct but remembering that in chess it is best to assume that your opponent's moves will be the best ones he can make for himself/herself and the worst for you.......
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Has ever come to your mind what this all REALLY is about ? ? ?

why there is no a public debate on America TV with North Korean political elite ? ?

America Joe is fooled with western media as tools of establishment

You guys do not know what Northern Part of Koreans really want and say and what their position is ..you are fooled

First listen what they say and want, than judge who the good and who the bad guys

monster_gardener

Escape to China............

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

why there is no a public debate on America TV with North Korean political elite ? ?

You guys do not know what Northern Part of Koreans really want and say and what their position is ..you are fooled

First listen what they say and want, than judge who the good and who the bad guys

Thank You Very Much for your post Azari.

When people are trying to escape to China, it's bad..........

Especially when nubile young girls are willing to marry old Chinese farmers to stay in China, it's really bad..........

Because there is food in China even though it's not always safe to eat.........

Versus having family members cannibalize you because they are hungry........

Or being in generational prison because a family member was suspected of something political like 'Face Crime' for not mourning enough when an avatar of the Kim Devil goes back to Hell Central........

American Uz have deserted to the Norks and when they rarely get out are VERY disillusioned about the Socialist 'Paradise/Hell' of North Korea.....

Remember one recounting how he had to try to raise food in his own garden and guard it from scavenging soldiers because even they, the military, who get the best of everything first except for the Ruling Politburo Devils did not have enough............
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Escape to China............

monster_gardener wrote:

Especially when nubile young girls are willing to marry old Chinese farmers to stay in China, it's really bad..........

Or being in generational prison because a family member was suspected of something political like 'Face Crime' for not mourning enough when an avatar of the Kim Devil goes back to Hell Central........

American Uz have deserted to the Norks and when they rarely get out are VERY disillusioned about the Socialist 'Paradise/Hell' of North Korea.....

Remember one recounting how he had to try to raise food in his own garden and guard it from scavenging soldiers because even they, the military, who get the best of everything first except for the Ruling Politburo Devils did not have enough...........

People want to escape to China because you guys are boycotting them, ruining their life, making their life miserable and hardship, their economy, their commerce and and and .. same thing you doing with Iran

What would you do if Iran would say nobody is allowed to sell or buy anything from America and if it does it is terrorist .. and no central bank in the world is allowed to deal with American FED ? ?

That would be, clearly, an act of war .. UN says so

If people from northern part of Korea can not make their case and make known what they saying and what their grievances are, if that information is banned in the west, it means you guys are held back of knowing what the other side is saying, fearing you could recognize the other side right and your side wrong .. another Iraq/Saddam could be pulled on you, what good is it when damage done ? ?

No such thing as North Vietnam or East Germany or North Korea .. it is Vietnam, Germany and Korea last few 1000 yrs

What the f*ck is America doing there ? ? why you think it is your business how Korean people unite, like Germany .. you guys did not want Germany unite, Kohl bulldozed the unification of Germany, you guys are the bad guys

Pack and go back home, you have killed enough people .. Yankee go home makes sense more than ever

South Americans, Africans, Middle East, central Asia, far East .. everybody .. wants America go home

monster_gardener

Keeping the Devil from Extending Hell....

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

Remember one recounting how he had to try to raise food in his own garden and guard it from scavenging soldiers because even they, the military, who get the best of everything first except for the Ruling Politburo Devils did not have enough...........

People want to escape to China because you guys are boycotting them, ruining their life, making their life miserable and hardship, their economy, their commerce and and and .. same thing you doing with Iran

What would you do if Iran would say nobody is allowed to sell or buy anything from America and if it does it is terrorist .. and no central bank in the world is allowed to deal with American FED ? ?

If people from northern part of Korea can not make their case and make known what they saying and what their grievances are, if that information is banned in the west, it means you guys are held back of knowing what the other side is saying, fearing you could recognize the other side right and your side wrong .. another Iraq/Saddam could be pulled on you, what good is it when damage done ? ?

No such thing as North Vietnam or East Germany or North Korea .. it is Vietnam, Germany and Korea last few 1000 yrs

What the f*ck is America doing there ? ? why you think it is your business how Korean people unite, like Germany .. you guys did not want Germany unite, Kohl bulldozed the unification of Germany, you guys are the bad guys

Pack and go back home, you have killed enough people .. Yankee go home makes sense more than ever

South Americans, Africans, Middle East, central Asia, far East .. everybody .. wants America go home

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari

The Norks have trade with China and China has LOTS of trade with Uz.........

Even the South Koreans trade some with the Norks........ Have a joint factory....... The South Korean bosses decided to give the Nork workers a bonus in the form of brownies........ Found that the workers preferred to be paid that way.... In food........

What the f*ck is America doing there ? ?
Helping to keep the current Kim Devil from extending Hell into South Korea...
everybody .. wants America go home
False.... And South Korea may be the best example.... :)

you guys are the bad guys
Then why live among us, the West? ;)

Why not "go home" to live in Iran?

Or North Korea........ :twisted:

Enjoy the company of the 'good' guys instead of flawed Space Cowboyz like Uz, the Euros and other Westerners

Surely enjoying the 'virtuous' attentions :twisted: of the Kim Devils and Iranian Basij is better than making a few dollars or euros........ ;)

/Irony off.......
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Keeping the Devil from Extending Hell....

monster_gardener wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

Even the South Koreans trade some with the Norks........ Have a joint factory....... The South Korean bosses decided to give the Nork workers a bonus in the form of brownies........ Found that the workers preferred to be paid that way.... In food........

Enjoy the company of the 'good' guys instead of flawed Space Cowboyz like Uz, the Euros and other Westerners

Surely enjoying the 'virtuous' attentions :twisted: of the Kim Devils and Iranian Basij is better than making a few dollars or euros........ ;)

/Irony off......

- they trade with China and a bit with their Korean brethren in South ? ? what about if you guys can only trade with Canada and maybe a little bit with Mexico .. what about if Iran would say Canada is not allowed to sell Oil to America and must cut that pipeline that delivers 3.5 million barrels a day Canadian Oil to US ? ? that is what America saying to Turkey that Turks not allowed to buy Iranian gas and Turkey should not be allowed to pay with Gold .. who the f*ck is America to say what Turkey can and can not buy from Iran ? ? same with southern and northern part of Korea

- America helping "Kim Devil from extending Hell into South Korea" :lol: .. like would say Iran would send some BASIJI to keep San Francisco away from those nasty Los Angeles guys :lol: .. come on, Monster, Koreans are same people in south or north, that line is drawn by you guys, families are separated .. same you doing in Palestine and and and .. you are the bad guys

- Iranians, last 10,000 yrs, were never a folk that immigrated .. Iranians not even change cities or (G_D forbid) provinces for 100s of generations .. Kurd live in Kurdistan, Azari live in Azarbaijan for 1000s of yrs .. that is why you mistaken thinking Iranians are in America or Canada or Australia because of their choice or love the scenery (and the girls) in British Colombia .. reason Iranian are in west is because you guys make and made life in Iran a hardship, Iran not allowed to sell their Oil and Gas and not allowed to buy medicine .. that is why Iranians are outside of Iran IN STANDBY waiting for Iran to start the path become like China is now .. Iranians love their home and dream going back .. Iranians the most nationalistic nation in the world

You guys destroy the livelihood of other nations and civilizations .. Cambodia (poor Norodom Sihanouk), Vietnam, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan (lived under King and was entering modern age on their own pace until you and Russians showed up empowering wahhabi dogs to kill Afghan woman and children) and and and

Monster, YOU are the bad guy

and,

Noblesse oblige, Iran will bring down western (evil) empire

Amen

monster_gardener

Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys & other Bad Guys..

monster_gardener wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

/Irony off......

- they trade with China and a bit with their Korean brethren in South ? ? what about if you guys can only trade with Canada and maybe a little bit with Mexico .. what about if Iran would say Canada is not allowed to sell Oil to America and must cut that pipeline that delivers 3.5 million barrels a day Canadian Oil to US ? ? that is what America saying to Turkey that Turks not allowed to buy Iranian gas and Turkey should not be allowed to pay with Gold .. who the f*ck is America to say what Turkey can and can not buy from Iran ? ? same with southern and northern part of Korea

- America helping "Kim Devil from extending Hell into South Korea" :lol: .. like would say Iran would send some BASIJI to keep San Francisco away from those nasty Los Angeles guys :lol: .. come on, Monster, Koreans are same people in south or north, that line is drawn by you guys, families are separated .. same you doing in Palestine and and and .. you are the bad guys

- Iranians, last 10,000 yrs, were never a folk that immigrated .. Iranians not even change cities or (G_D forbid) provinces for 100s of generations .. Kurd live in Kurdistan, Azari live in Azarbaijan for 1000s of yrs .. that is why you mistaken thinking Iranians are in America or Canada or Australia because of their choice or love the scenery (and the girls) in British Colombia .. reason Iranian are in west is because you guys make and made life in Iran a hardship, Iran not allowed to sell their Oil and Gas and not allowed to buy medicine .. that is why Iranians are outside of Iran IN STANDBY waiting for Iran to start the path become like China is now .. Iranians love their home and dream going back .. Iranians the most nationalistic nation in the world

You guys destroy the livelihood of other nations and civilizations .. Cambodia (poor Norodom Sihanouk), Vietnam, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan (lived under King and was entering modern age on their own pace until you and Russians showed up empowering wahhabi dogs to kill Afghan woman and children) and and and

and,

Amen

Thank You Very Much for your post, Azari.

I could have listed other nations that trade with the Norks like the Russians and mentioned Typhoon's observation about the gambling revenue that goes from Japan to the Norks but per Wiki 70% is trade with China and the South Korean story illustrates a sad fact of the situation.....

The Nork workers are so desperate that they will REALLY Work For Food....
A bad guy, Yes. .... I ,too, am a Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey

If saved, saved by the grace of G_d through Christ and not by my woefully inadequate efforts.............

But at least I know that I am a Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey.....

And so should not trust even myself **

Let alone other Chaos Monkeys who delude themselves that they are good....

And I and even the rest of Uz ;) are not "The Bad Guy" in Korea......

The Bad Guy is the current Kim Il devil and his cronies who live in luxury as they try to extend Hell to South Korea.....

So Bad a Guy that he makes even his Chinese Dragon masters look good by comparison....... :roll: *

Wondering what are people who even if descendants or alleged followers of Cyrus support the Kim Il devils..... and "poor Adolph"........

Other than also Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys....

*Probably part of his job description :twisted: :roll:

**Lead me not into temptation because I am likely to fail.......
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys & other Bad Gu

monster_gardener wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:

/Irony off......

and,

Amen

I could have listed other nations that trade with the Norks like the Russians and mentioned Typhoon's observation about the gambling revenue that goes from Japan to the Norks but per Wiki 70% is trade with China and the South Korean story illustrates a sad fact of the situation.....

The Nork workers are so desperate that they will REALLY Work For Food....
A bad guy, Yes. .... I ,too, am a Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey

If saved, saved by the grace of G_d through Christ and not by my woefully inadequate efforts.............

But at least I know that I am a Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey.....

And so should not trust even myself **

Let alone other Chaos Monkeys who delude themselves that they are good....

And I and even the rest of Uz ;) are not "The Bad Guy" in Korea......

The Bad Guy is the current Kim Il devil and his cronies who live in luxury as they try to extend Hell to South Korea.....

So Bad a Guy that he makes even his Chinese Dragon masters look good by comparison....... :roll: *

Wondering what are people who even if descendants or alleged followers of Cyrus support the Kim Il devils..... and "poor Adolph"........

Other than also Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkeys....

*Probably part of his job description :twisted: :roll:

**Lead me not into temptation because I am likely to fail......

Got off the subject

subject was , WHY not let the people living in northern part of Korea explain on America TV what's they complaining off

Let them explain on American TV so that American Joe can make his/her own judgement

Same , as said many times on this fora , that silly Obama NowRooz New Year wish of Obama to Iranian Nation .. If Obama wants to talk to Iranian Nation, why does he not invite Iranian TV Journalist from Tehran for an interview ? ? ? all American Media reporters regularly interview our beloved Ahmadinejat and most Iranian high officials, why not give an interview to Iranian TV journalist asking American president the question that Iranian people want to ask American president and American people

Reason this not happening is, Monster, you, American Joe, is a nobody, he just played .. you guys are played like a (broken) violin

monster_gardener

Bowling with Orion for Survival............

Heracleum Persicum wrote: .............

Got off the subject

subject was , WHY not let the people living in northern part of Korea explain on America TV what's they complaining off

Let them explain on American TV so that American Joe can make his/her own judgement

Same , as said many times on this fora , that silly Obama NowRooz New Year wish of Obama to Iranian Nation .. If Obama wants to talk to Iranian Nation, why does he not invite Iranian TV Journalist from Tehran for an interview ? ? ? all American Media reporters regularly interview our beloved Ahmadinejat and most Iranian high officials, why not give an interview to Iranian TV journalist asking American president the question that Iranian people want to ask American president and American people

Reason this not happening is, Monster, you, American Joe, is a nobody, he just played .. you guys are played like a (broken) violin

Monster, you, American Joe, is a nobody,
Well, I am certainly Down in the Black Gang.......

But IMHO better to be a little guy Down in the Black Gang in Uz.....

Than one of the High Devils in North Korea......

Or one of the Madhi Mad mad mullahs in Iran intent on Hegemony ;)

My duty is to warn people to get off planet or at least to the Southern Hemisphere if they can..........

Build those Rustam Orion Rockets, Azari...............

Even if you & your friends the Norks, beat Uz, you'll likely need them to beat Mother Nature the next time she goes bowling ;) :twisted: :shock:

She's been rolling singles in Russia for a while......

Not sure how long our luck will last....
Revelations 6:13 - and the stars of the heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree casteth her unripe figs when she is shaken of a great wind.